Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2014 12:25 PM

Jun 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really liked the sex scene at the beginning between Natsuki and the red haired girl. The rest was just some tentacle stuff and then all the girls standing around naked while story finished up.
Feb 22, 2017 3:22 AM
Jul 2018
This last episode ended up being the least enjoyable one. The only thing I liked about this episode was how we got to hear the lyrics to the song that played during the ending credits. I have no idea what the first episode did differently to make it so much more enjoyable than the other 3 episodes.
Aug 3, 2017 7:02 AM
Oct 2013
Hmm the art was different since ep 3 but not as prominent as In ep 4. more smoother hair and skin. its not bad but The older art is better though in terms of shape and detail, plus animated better. Flashbacks and transformation still used old style though. Well no point in redoing those I guess.

Aww it was squat toilet scene but the camera didn't pan low enough (๑•́ ε •̀๑)

Main girl has to be an idiot, doesnt she? Calling out to the enemies to stop like they would listen. At least do some attack just set drawing attention to yourself to be attacked XD

Surprisingly green tentacle guys were not minions of septem.

And mother's partner actually being main girl's father makes sense, although didn't expect actually.

Main girl getting the legs pulled apart and impending doom from the huge tentacle was not bad. too bad septem saved her in time.

How the tentacles killed Septem so fast, yet so slow to reach the main guy?? Cool down or something?? XD

Kinda funny how they did the entire drama last part with main girl naked and friends in the ripped up clothes still XD

Sudden sad ending was just fake out. well it is good to see her be more honestly happy I guess.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Septem Charm Magical Kanan Episode 1 Discussion

Koibito-H - Aug 6, 2014

3 by Chaos-Zero »»
Oct 4, 2023 3:17 PM

Poll: » Septem Charm Magical Kanan Episode 3 Discussion

Koibito-H - Aug 6, 2014

2 by User-san »»
Aug 1, 2017 7:36 AM

Poll: » Septem Charm Magical Kanan Episode 2 Discussion

Koibito-H - Aug 6, 2014

2 by User-san »»
Jul 26, 2017 7:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.