Forum Settings
Forums

How comfortable are you with your naked self? How would you react when someone sees you?

New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 4, 2014 9:20 PM

Jan 2014
euphoriia said:
Impie said:

I'm the one in the middle.
Aw, I feel your pain, My male nurse was hot and about my age, so uncomfortable.
But I think I was more uncomfortable when he swapped shifts with an old guy.

I didn't even mind the nurses but my parents we're asked if some interns or docs in training, whatever you call it, could watch the procedure and my parents like idiots agreed. So not only did i have like 3 doctors but like a class full of 20 yr olds watching it all, and i was awake for all of it.

Oh, That's awkward!
I had to be awake for mine too, No hot young interns around to watch mine though, only my cardiologist and his assistants, Thank god!
Aug 4, 2014 9:22 PM

Jun 2008
Though personally I find old doctors to be less uncomfortable than people my own age. Pretty sure I'll flat out refuse if an intern was to touch my privates for the annual health check. I just assume the old one has probably touched many already.
Aug 4, 2014 9:23 PM

Jan 2014
Tachii said:
I'm not gonna say "it's his job" here, cuz apparently sexual harassment is like THE most common malpractice in the health care profession, and I'd go as far as say it's partly due to different gender professions assessing the patient.

That doesn't surprise me at all. I'm fairly sure you can request a nurse your gender, I didn't want to be that one annoying patient though so I just went with it.
Aug 4, 2014 9:24 PM

Oct 2011
I'm comfortable enough when naked, but I'd be modest enough to try to cover myself....especially if it's a complete stranger.
I wouldn't be like...horribly embarrassed though, more so just startled I got walked in on? Not sure how this scenario is going down.
If it's like someone I'm banging though, we'd have a different situation on our hands.

Aug 4, 2014 9:27 PM

Oct 2009
i stand in front of mirror only wearing socks, and admire at my naked self for hours (no homophobe). i zoom into every inch of my body, including my butt cheeks (buns of steel). i then look at my face while raising my eybrows and nodding my head. nom saiyin

this greatly increases my confidence and comfort so much that i am even able to leave the basement and go into public
Aug 4, 2014 9:28 PM

Oct 2011
RandomChampion said:
i stand in front of mirror only wearing socks, and admire at my naked self for hours (no homophobe). i zoom into every inch of my body, including my butt cheeks (buns of steel). i then look at my face while raising my eybrows and nodding my head. nom saiyin

this greatly increases my confidence and comfort so much that i am even able to leave the house and go into public

What about between your butt cheeks? You're already down there.

Aug 4, 2014 9:29 PM
Jun 2014
RandomChampion said:

this greatly increases my confidence and comfort so much that i am even able to leave the basement and go into public

Them words though. I feel like you're undressing me.
Aug 4, 2014 9:30 PM

Jan 2014
RandomChampion said:

*Sound of one hand clapping*
Aug 4, 2014 9:32 PM

Oct 2009
MaiTai said:
RandomChampion said:

this greatly increases my confidence and comfort so much that i am even able to leave the house and go into public

u talking about my bumhole or my dong

either way, both of course (no hetero)

Revelry said:
Them words though. I feel like you're undressing me.

pls dont call the cops. im not a pervert im just misunderstood

nom saiyin
Aug 4, 2014 9:33 PM

Oct 2009
Jackrabb1t said:
RandomChampion said:

*Sound of one hand clapping*

one hand clapping against your silky smooth thigh right
Aug 4, 2014 9:33 PM

Oct 2011
RandomChampion said:
MaiTai said:

Taint.

Aug 4, 2014 9:34 PM

Oct 2009
MaiTai said:
RandomChampion said:

Taint.

wtf how did you know im a woman in real life

are you the fbi who tried getting a brown man
Aug 4, 2014 9:35 PM
Jun 2014
RandomChampion said:

nom saiyin
I won't call the cops if you send me n00ds.
Aug 4, 2014 9:35 PM
Feb 2014
So confident that I can walk naked in public,but refuse because I don't want to get whipped.
Aug 4, 2014 9:36 PM

Oct 2011

Oh but it's for men and women. Though you med school folks know more about it than my slang, I'm sure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perineum
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=taint

Aug 4, 2014 9:39 PM

Oct 2009
MaiTai said:

Oh but it's for men and women. Though you med school folks know more about it than my slang, I'm sure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perineum
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=taint

ive dissected a couple of those
Aug 4, 2014 9:40 PM

Oct 2009
Revelry said:
RandomChampion said:

nom saiyin
I won't call the cops if you send me n00ds.

tryna shake me down on mal

only luna can do that

bash107 said:
So confident that I can walk naked in public,but refuse because I don't want to get whipped.

u gotta beat them with your love club
Aug 4, 2014 9:57 PM

Dec 2013
I'm comfortable with me being naked. Although, if someone sees me naked (depending on the person) I might feel a little self-conscious.
Aug 4, 2014 10:02 PM
Aug 2014
I personally don't have a problem with being naked around others myself, yet I feel a need to be modest in changing rooms when others are around because other people freak out about being naked.

I work in a fitness facility, so there is a huge changing/locker room with naked people all the time. It's fascinating to note that the older generation does not care whether their naked body is seen, glanced at, or stared at. However, the moment someone that is younger than college aged notices someone else is there, even if they aren't looking, a rapid scramble for the nearest towel ensues. Now, it's interesting to note that I'm not sure how those in the middle of this child-old lady continuum act because I'm never around when other people my age are changing because I'm there at an abnormal time since I'm just getting ready for work. Because of this, I can never decide how I should act in this changing room. Some days I decide I don't care, while other days I go for the more modest route.
Aug 5, 2014 12:03 AM

Apr 2014
I feel comfortable when I'm by myself, and when I'm with my sister or mum, but anyone else I feel a bit more self conscious, but I think that's only normal.
Aug 5, 2014 12:08 AM

Jul 2014
I'm apathetic towards my appearance but it's awkward if someone accidentally sees me masturbate to lolis which is the only context I'm naked in except showering.
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Aug 5, 2014 2:24 AM
Jul 2018
I post noods in Tumblr when I feel like it. Because I'm body positive. I just don't show my face.
o u o )b
Aug 5, 2014 2:27 AM

Dec 2009
The only time I'm naked is when I take a shower and I sleep in my boxers like 90% of the time if that counts.

I would have to kill the bitch who sees me naked tho for coming into my house uninvited like that
Aug 5, 2014 2:32 AM
Feb 2014
RandomChampion said:
u gotta beat them with your love club

Unfortunately my love club is small and I prefer calling it a matchstick and the only thing it can beat is the world record for smallest penis.
Aug 5, 2014 2:42 AM

Jun 2014
im actually ok with someone seeing me naked, i mean if it happens theres not much but to accept it im not ashamed of my body.
Aug 5, 2014 3:10 AM

Jun 2008
Fundorable said:
I personally don't have a problem with being naked around others myself, yet I feel a need to be modest in changing rooms when others are around because other people freak out about being naked.

I work in a fitness facility, so there is a huge changing/locker room with naked people all the time. It's fascinating to note that the older generation does not care whether their naked body is seen, glanced at, or stared at. However, the moment someone that is younger than college aged notices someone else is there, even if they aren't looking, a rapid scramble for the nearest towel ensues. Now, it's interesting to note that I'm not sure how those in the middle of this child-old lady continuum act because I'm never around when other people my age are changing because I'm there at an abnormal time since I'm just getting ready for work. Because of this, I can never decide how I should act in this changing room. Some days I decide I don't care, while other days I go for the more modest route.
Yeah I observe the same when I swim. Though in my university change room there seem to be younger guys naked as well, but they usually tend to be really fit guys anyway. So I'm sure one's self body image is part of this equation.
Meokii said:
I post noods in Tumblr when I feel like it. Because I'm body positive. I just don't show my face.
o u o )b
YEAH OK.

noods as in copious amount of naked noodles
Aug 5, 2014 3:44 AM

Feb 2013
I don't see the shame in being naked. I was born naked for pete sake - while not completely socially acceptable, nakedness is natural.
Aug 5, 2014 5:43 AM

Apr 2008
im v comfortable w all this
Aug 5, 2014 5:44 AM

Feb 2014
I'm a naked model so pretty comfortable.
Aug 5, 2014 5:44 AM

Jun 2012
No one has ever seen me naked. Except maybe when I was being born. After that my body has been seen by no eyes but mine. Even I don't look at myself naked.
Shoot first, think never.
Aug 5, 2014 5:55 AM

Jan 2011
I've played that dumb strip poker game if that's any indication.
Aug 5, 2014 6:01 AM

Nov 2012
I wear shorts instead of bikini bottoms if that's any indication.
Aug 5, 2014 6:04 AM

Jun 2008
zoknimano said:
Like when you swim or just like, walking outside/at home not nearby a large body of water? :|
hentai_eucli said:

My bs indicator b indicatin'.
Aug 5, 2014 6:06 AM

Nov 2012
Tachii said:
Like when you swim or just like, walking outside/at home not nearby a large body of water? :|
Both.
Aug 5, 2014 6:10 AM

Feb 2014
Tachii said:

hentai_eucli said:

My bs indicator b indicatin'.

I can be anything on the internets
Aug 5, 2014 6:11 AM

Jun 2008
Eh. When I swim I just see women with proper swimsuits. Usually a one-piece any athlete wears that doesn't reveal any booty or cleavage. Don't think I even seen shorts. I guess you swim at a public beach or something.
Aug 5, 2014 6:20 AM

Jul 2014
Who gives a shit? I stopped caring what people think of me a long time ago.
And my reaction entirely depends on whether or not I expect them to be seeing me naked, I'm not going to do some pose in the nude towards someone who accidentally saw me.

This question is downright idiotic, should have simply called it "how happy are you with your body image". Or something relating to some sort of self esteem.
Aug 5, 2014 6:21 AM

Apr 2012
Red_Keys said:
Several MAL members have seen me in varying degrees of nudity~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rTvQ5TEzCA&feature=youtu.be&t=2m4s
Aug 5, 2014 6:23 AM

Jun 2008
Kronie said:
Who gives a shit? I stopped caring what people think of me a long time ago.
And my reaction entirely depends on whether or not I expect them to be seeing me naked, I'm not going to do some pose in the nude towards someone who accidentally saw me.

This question is downright idiotic, should have simply called it "how happy are you with your body image". Or something relating to some sort of self esteem.
Nope. Because many people gives a shit. And I doubt you can say you don't care when you can't reveal yourself naked without knowing the repercussions involved. Like I mentioned, it isn't solely about self-esteem. There's other reasons involved.
Aug 5, 2014 6:24 AM

Mar 2014
zoknimano said:

Does that mean you like your thighs?? :P
Aug 5, 2014 6:29 AM

Jul 2014
Tachii said:
Nope. Because many people gives a shit. And I doubt you can say you don't care when you can't reveal yourself naked without knowing the repercussions involved. Like I mentioned, it isn't sole about self-esteem. There's other reasons involved.

I don't give a shit, but that however doesn't mean I have justification to be a nuisance towards others. I don't want some faggot posing towards me in the nude and I have the courtesy to do the same.

And yes many people give a shit because they have a bad body image which in part is the result of a low self esteem and low self confidence.
All you're doing is beating around the bush by asking a question this stupid and its clearly obvious everyone here has low self confidence, I mean for gods sake they are in an anime fucking site and dedicate themselves to watching poorly made chinese cartoons.
Aug 5, 2014 6:32 AM

Jun 2008
Neither of your edgy statements have been correct. Not everyone here have low self confidence, or is it solely about self-esteem. It's as you mentioned first though, it's also about being a nuisance toward other people. And anyone who remotely cares about what other people think will know not to display themselves nude and pose in public. In a way, you can't really say "I don't care what people think", because you're exactly doing that when you justify whether you're a nuisance toward other people.

It must be cool though to use such language on an animu forum to display your edgy outlook on life though, or are you just trying to roleplay the grumpy guy like your forum avatar?
Aug 5, 2014 6:34 AM
Jul 2018
hentai_eucli said:

Same. But only for my waifu and Tumblr.
Aug 5, 2014 6:41 AM

Apr 2012
Meokii said:
hentai_eucli said:

*cough so ahm you are on tumblr eh?
I heard you post very interesting posts about politics, so eh I wanna check it out.
Im definetly not going to wank it hard to your photos.
*smiling innocently*

Hope I managed to be creepy enough
Aug 5, 2014 6:43 AM

Jun 2008
u shoulda pmed her rather than do dis publically on my lovely thread, its not nearly as creepy
Aug 5, 2014 6:48 AM

Mar 2014
In all honesty, I'm relatively... what is the turn of phrase? Inclined to cover up as much as possible?

Unless it's freezing outside, in which case I'll wear a t-shirt and make a sacrifice to the gods of fashion.
Aug 5, 2014 6:49 AM

Jul 2014
Tachii said:
Neither of your edgy statements have been correct. Not everyone here have low self confidence, or is it solely about self-esteem. It's as you mentioned first though, it's also about being a nuisance toward other people. And anyone who remotely cares about what other people think will know not to display themselves nude and pose in public. In a way, you can't really say "I don't care what people think", because you're exactly doing that when you justify whether you're a nuisance toward other people.

It must be cool though to use such language on an animu forum to display your edgy outlook on life though, or are you just trying to roleplay the grumpy guy like your forum avatar?

I'd be willing to bet 99% of the people here have low self esteem and low self confidence. Anime isn't mainstream, it has a niche target audience and those people tend to be the outcasts of society are the ones who pursue it to such a degree of going to a damn anime based site, you're utterly idiotic.

Not caring what people think is not justification to do an action, its as if you don't understand people have a built in moral guideline they follow.
There is nothing edgy about being realistic, but perhaps someone such as you who clearly lives in the clouds with unicorns and rainbows can begin seeing realism to be somewhat dark and edgy, I suggest you come down from there and see the real world.

Also, Mio is not a guy. The avatar display my usual behavior which is far more fitting than you people who simply use whatever random image you can find. For mine actually carries some weight.
Aug 5, 2014 6:51 AM

Jun 2008
I think it's gr8 you call me idiotic when you make unfounded claims yourself. And then continue to make claims related to unicorns and rainbows, lol.

And then proceed to respond literally about the word guy...

Okay there.
Aug 5, 2014 7:01 AM
Jul 2018
baki502 said:
Meokii said:

*cough so ahm you are on tumblr eh?
I heard you post very interesting posts about politics, so eh I wanna check it out.
Im definetly not going to wank it hard to your photos.
*smiling innocently*

Hope I managed to be creepy enough

It's ok onii-chan I'm used to it.
When someone asked me to post a picture of me in a bra he never talked to me again when I sent him a 1x1 photo of me literally in a purple bra.
Aug 5, 2014 7:02 AM

Jun 2008
^ I DOUBT IT. I REALLY DOUBT IT.

I VERY MUCH DOUBT THIS.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» What is your favorite Masaaki Yuasa anime?

Sorachin - Yesterday

17 by Lucifrost »»
2 minutes ago

» do you like the fandom of your fave musical artists ??

ame - Apr 17

14 by Zayvex »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

15 by Zayvex »»
17 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 6 hours ago

22 by Zayvex »»
26 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - 10 hours ago

16 by DesuMaiden »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.