Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 15, 2009 2:18 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Natsuru doesn't really seem to mind being a girl, didn't see any reason for him to change back now :) It's good to be popular in such a short period of time though^^ I wonder how is he going to cope with Kaede's feelings towards him not to mention Akane who seem to like him as well :D But overall, the episode seems pretty enjoyable^^
ShanaFlameOct 15, 2009 2:26 PM
Oct 15, 2009 3:11 PM
Jul 2018
Whole school is full of yuri girls, sure sure.
But this Natsuru x Natsuru thing makes it kinda hilarious.
Oct 15, 2009 5:17 PM

Aug 2008
You know what I've been wandering? What does Natsuru feel about being a girl when he's originally a boy? I'm pretty sure I'd be having "unique" thoughts if I can suddenly turn from guy to a girl.

Anyways...I'm waiting for subs. Probably will be up by tomorrow. I'm all gay for female Natsuru.
Oct 16, 2009 12:34 AM

Sep 2007
Natsuru... complaining about losing his virginity? Lolzwut?
Oct 16, 2009 12:59 AM

Sep 2008
NOT THE MELON MELON PLANET!

Does anyone know the voice actor for the "Vice-rep"?
Wait, is it Goto, Yuko?
HawthorneKittyOct 16, 2009 1:07 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2009 1:20 AM

Dec 2007
just watched episode 3 and man this episode got really annoying :o
this was the worst episode so far, i really hope this does get better...

i rate this episode a 2/5... :/
Oct 16, 2009 1:29 AM
Feb 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
NOT THE MELON MELON PLANET!
My thoughts exactly.
Oct 16, 2009 2:04 AM

Oct 2009
Another good laugh with this episode of this anime. Yeah Natsuru gets so many girls crazy about him I was surprised at all of the reaction. Too bad most of them pushed Akane out of the way and like only girls (you all saw the reaction of the girls when Shizuku told all that Natsuru (as a girl) likes guys. The most surprising was Sakura confessing she loves so early. I knew it was coming but so soon. That girl who likes to smell Natsuru was strange but more so the girls who had to pay to talk to Natsuru. Masumi was brave to ask all these question to the point of one making Natsuru choke on his drink was funny. At least Kaede saved him from a few problems. Next episode some naked Natsuru? Whatever, this is pointless.
Wasabi said:
Natsuru... complaining about losing his virginity? Lolzwut?

Well he was raped by three girls who tied him and played with his breasts but they cut out the rest so I don't know how far they went. I would complain too if guys did it to me because they were gay.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 16, 2009 2:18 AM

Jun 2008
fun to watch

this time ~99% of the time female - i don't mind
you get your harem scenario without an annoying male lead - all for it
Oct 16, 2009 2:24 AM

Apr 2009
natsuru is the man. free pass to the girls side. this was the best episode so far in my opinion, because when this show tries to do action, it miserably fails. Also, if you watch this show at 430 in the morning after a night of drinking, the jokes become a lot better.
Oct 16, 2009 2:29 AM

Jul 2008
he just keeps getting into more and more trouble, lol. and hes dating himself, lmao
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Oct 16, 2009 2:29 AM

Jun 2008
orangerevenge said:
Also, if you watch this show at 430 in the morning after a night of drinking, the jokes become a lot better.

You as well? That always does the trick.^^
Oct 16, 2009 4:00 AM

Jul 2009
I dunno guys, seems flat to me i barely laughing, probably Yuri is not my favorite
The things keep me interesting is when Shizuku tells Sakura that Natsuru is dating himself lol

I hope the next episode is better, seeing preview looks promising
Oct 16, 2009 4:01 AM

Mar 2008
Pretty episode, next episode is going to be a lot of ecchi =)
Oct 16, 2009 4:52 AM

Oct 2009
Chillyman said:
Pretty episode, next episode is going to be a lot of ecchi =)

I was afraid of that with this series. Please let it be more of Sakura if anything.

Oct 16, 2009 4:59 AM
Jul 2018
I have to say, this was the best episode in the series for comedy so far. I never laughed this hard in a long time

And Scary-chan.........lol. Funniest parody of a yandere character, even though she has two lines.
Oct 16, 2009 5:21 AM

Nov 2008
That was hilarious. Haven't laughed this hard since Sora no Otoshimono #1.
Oct 16, 2009 5:42 AM

Jan 2008
All these rumors are kind of annoying...
And also, what kind of school is that? Full of lesbians? Every guys dream...

But I dont really mind it. I like the female Natsuru more than the male, so whatever XD
(But I did missed him. It was ... refreshing seeing him at the end of the episode XD)
I do wonder if he will ever tell Sakura, that he's a Kämpfer and a boy and a girl and so on...Well, will keep on watching, I guess.
AnimanisOct 16, 2009 5:53 AM
Oct 16, 2009 5:57 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode imho, lots or funny moments, the show keeps getting better. Can't wait for the next episode.

Animanis said:
All these rumors are kind of annoying...
And also, what kind of school is that? Full of lesbians? Every guys dream...

Yeah, that's because the entire episode is sort of a yuri anime parody, starting with Marimite... ^^
Oct 16, 2009 6:34 AM

Jul 2009
my favorite show this season by far! just love it~

lol@ how tiger tells Natsuru his virtue isnt worth anything anyway

thought we are finally going to see Natsuru's sister this time, or at least thats what I was told, but I guess we only get a postcard again, with shark biting people in the background~
Oct 16, 2009 6:36 AM

Jun 2007
Just a screenshot inside

First time this anime made me laugh with the above, so lightly better then the previous ones.
Still on the verge of being dropped though.
Oct 16, 2009 6:37 AM

Mar 2008
Good there was no action this time, because comedy is the only thing this show is good at. It was pretty hilarious, though nothing too special.
He sure went through a lot of trouble. Moreover the president keeps spicing things up. XD

Well then: Let's go save the melon melon planet nao!
Oct 16, 2009 6:43 AM

Oct 2009
Mathes said:
Just a screenshot inside

First time this anime made me laugh with the above, so lightly better then the previous ones.
Still on the verge of being dropped though.

Hahahhaahaha! I would do for sure 100%!

Oct 16, 2009 6:53 AM

Jul 2009
so glad I dont have to watch this in english sub~ dirty pig? that doesnt even nearly sound as dirty as it should be... (i guess its just not meant to be translated)
Oct 16, 2009 7:34 AM

Aug 2009
They totally turned up the comedy levels on this one. Just pure, mindless fun. I also liked the fact that Shizuku basically toyed with Natsuru with that comment of hers and caused even more trouble. XD

Also, Natsuru seems to be oblivious to any girl who's not Kaede. Pretty fun to watch though. Akane keeps jumping to conclusions. Her Kämpfer form still kicks ass though.
Oct 16, 2009 7:40 AM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:
so glad I dont have to watch this in english sub~ dirty pig? that doesnt even nearly sound as dirty as it should be... (i guess its just not meant to be translated)

Since my Japanese level is at 25% and my assuming sucks but it is wrong sometimes, what does it mean exactly? Maybe I will check out another subber also for this but you think it means what?

Oct 16, 2009 8:12 AM

May 2009
This episode was just so absurd that it was hilarious !
Oct 16, 2009 8:55 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
vinesage said:

Since my Japanese level is at 25% and my assuming sucks but it is wrong sometimes, what does it mean exactly? Maybe I will check out another subber also for this but you think it means what?
well, it means exactly what the english sub says: dirty (female) pig. But the vulgar language is very different from each country. I dont know if I can explain it. While "sow" in japanese/chinese links directly to assaulting slutty women, i can't tell anything under the english words "dirty pig/sow". This afterall is very objective and varies from person to person.
Oct 16, 2009 8:57 AM

Aug 2009
Music. Music was the best thing in this episode.
Oct 16, 2009 10:34 AM

Aug 2008
Akikan parody in Kampfer? How ironic.

Not bad, but I like fighting in my all-female ecchi battle-royale/team deathmatch anime
Oct 16, 2009 11:29 AM

Apr 2009
The whole school is full of lesbians?! OO
Once again, anime is better than the real life...>> =_=

Anyway, I liked this ep XD

Okay, If I haven't decided that I'm gonna like Shizuku no matter what she does, I would probably be extremely annoyed by her....oo

And Kaede is irritating...>>
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Oct 16, 2009 11:39 AM

Nov 2008
So now this is an "yuri" anime. Oh well, as long as it won't be too 'normal'
Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Oct 16, 2009 11:48 AM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:
francismeunier said:
vinesage said:

well, it means exactly what the english sub says: dirty (female) pig. But the vulgar language is very different from each country. I dont know if I can explain it. While "sow" in japanese/chinese links directly to assaulting slutty women, i can't tell anything under the english words "dirty pig/sow". This afterall is very objective and varies from person to person.

Ok I get the sense but really the whole school is full of lesbians. O_O They need some hot guys to change their minds if it ever works.

Oct 16, 2009 12:24 PM

Jul 2009
This Episode Was Funny As Hell
Oct 16, 2009 12:37 PM

Jan 2009
Now thats what i call complicated kampfer was looking stupid untill they the whole Natsuru x natsuru..... lol now thats a serious problem for the our protagonist.
Oct 16, 2009 1:00 PM

Feb 2008
you know, people have said that this show sux, but i think its just too funny. there is simply no a non stop runaway train feel to this.

the shark eating a person in the BG was a nice touch hehe.
Oct 16, 2009 1:02 PM

Apr 2009
Natsuru is really in trouble now :(
Love drama~
Oct 16, 2009 1:44 PM

Jan 2009
Ok, this was quite "oh so lawl", but seriously, she gets too much attention.
Oh well I think Nishino's cuter than our female male ..wait O.o sounds weird xD
Anyway, Nishino's probably the cutest thing in this anime, so far at least : >
Seriously, this is, so stupidly funny for some reason xD....
Now, nothing else to add, since this show really isn't good material to think about stuff in it xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 16, 2009 2:13 PM

Oct 2008
Man that was every bit enjoyable, I seriously don't know why i am enjoying this series so much...
Gender bending and then being transferred into a school full of lesbians, how convenient..
Oh the things that I would do if that were to happen to me...
Hmm.. i guess that's why I'm enjoying it so much... damn imagination running wild.

A man can only dream =/
Oct 16, 2009 3:01 PM

May 2008
Lol .. so far this show is funny :o
But I think it will end any time soon.. just like with Kanokon :o
Oct 16, 2009 4:09 PM

Aug 2008
Well, she is technically lesbian. It just depends on what phase she's is at the moment.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2009 4:27 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
vinesage said:
francismeunier said:
vinesage said:

Ok I get the sense but really the whole school is full of lesbians. O_O They need some hot guys to change their minds if it ever works.
Poor guys..no wonder they so desperate creating an underground tunnel XD
Oct 16, 2009 4:44 PM
Nov 2008
kisami said:

I missed that one, when did it happen?
Oct 16, 2009 4:45 PM

Jul 2009
Hercule said:
kisami said:

I missed that one, when did it happen?
When Natsuru's friend send Him/her a postcard,,
Oct 16, 2009 4:50 PM
Jul 2009
Wow girl's side is lesbo and he's dating himself. This show couldn't get more ridiculous LOL.
Chick's with a fetish and bondage....
Oct 16, 2009 5:29 PM

Feb 2009
Wow, in two episodes, this series that I thought was totally moronic in the first episode has won me over.

It still is moronic, but in a funny and entertaining way!

1) School full of hot lesbians. Always a plus for me (my favorite moment was the girl who tied herself up and asked Natsuru to "punish" her).

2) I like the twist at the end where Natsuru likes her, but she only likes female Natsuru and views male Natsuru as her rival.

Two episodes I wouldn't have believed it, but this is quite entertaining.

Oct 16, 2009 5:59 PM

Oct 2009
This show is so retarded, yet I keep watching...
Well it is mildly entertaining and sometimes funny, but besides that, everything else sucks.
Oct 16, 2009 6:01 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I think my brain cells suffered casualties....

Hopeless series, but still entertaining "in a way"

Hey, at least I facepalmed (which it good)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 16, 2009 6:41 PM

Sep 2009
No fighting in this one...but there were some funny stuff. The best thing being that he's dating himself lol (so they say).
Oct 16, 2009 6:58 PM

Sep 2009
never a dull moment in this episode loved the comedy :)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.