Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 3, 2014 10:00 AM
Apr 2014
Mikatarukito said:
ThatUndeadLegacy said:
guess if no haters downrated it would have a 9, but people who love the show will down rate it because of something they didnt like, e.g maybe because his sister loved him

Nope, SAO would never get a nine. Never, nope just never. You're too optimistic to believe that. A solid 8 is enough but it seems fans will never be satisfied with it. Also all anime's would have 10 if there were no haters.

If Shingeki no Kyojin gets 8.8, then SAO2 is a 9, pls.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Sep 3, 2014 10:11 AM

Nov 2010
i believe you can't rate a show unless you finished it!

still few eps to go... wait a few months and voila, if the score settles THAT will be the score SAO will eventualy balance around.

not this fanboy/hater half show rating... would be the same as me rating death note 1 because i didn't like it and i've only seen a few episodes. but then again... trolls and morrons everywhere. welcome to the internet.
Sep 3, 2014 10:11 AM

Jan 2013
cabacc2 said:
SarahIlayda said:
I think it deserves 7.8 or something, not a 8 but not a 7. So 8 is like great.
worse than Accel World and the first Season of Index?

cmon now...

you also shouldnt translate the numbers literally. If an anime has a 6/10 rating on MAL, it isnt "fine" anymore.
6/10 means that its shit.

Index is better than SAO.

Also nobody likes SAO II because theres no edge anymore.

IF I DIE IN THE GAME, I DIE IN REAL LIFE.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG WHAT DO I DO. WHAT DO I DO? MY FACE ITS WET. OMG ARE THESE MY TEARS? OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME. PLEASE GOD HELP ME.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.

^
^
^

Once this stopped people stopped liking the show.
Sep 3, 2014 11:09 AM
Apr 2014
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
cabacc2 said:
worse than Accel World and the first Season of Index?

cmon now...

you also shouldnt translate the numbers literally. If an anime has a 6/10 rating on MAL, it isnt "fine" anymore.
6/10 means that its shit.

Index is better than SAO.

Also nobody likes SAO II because theres no edge anymore.

IF I DIE IN THE GAME, I DIE IN REAL LIFE.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG WHAT DO I DO. WHAT DO I DO? MY FACE ITS WET. OMG ARE THESE MY TEARS? OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME. PLEASE GOD HELP ME.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.

^
^
^

Once this stopped people stopped liking the show.

... Are you even watching or something? people are getting killed, lawl.

Btw, pretty sure SAO2 as for this chapter is better than Index first season and Accel World.
ReyxeSep 3, 2014 11:14 AM

Sep 3, 2014 1:24 PM

Nov 2013
Mikatarukito said:
ThatUndeadLegacy said:
guess if no haters downrated it would have a 9, but people who love the show will down rate it because of something they didnt like, e.g maybe because his sister loved him

Nope, SAO would never get a nine. Never, nope just never. You're too optimistic to believe that. A solid 8 is enough but it seems fans will never be satisfied with it. Also all anime's would have 10 if there were no haters.
False.
I can give it a 6 and still say I liked it. Also I can give it a 1 and forget it exists and don't hate on it. So no it won't have a 10.

It is true though that this season is held back (both in terms of rating AND actual content of the show) by its first season's mistakes. Haters were very excited for it to start airing, they got bored of hating on season 1 and wanted something new to hate on. Like I love how some certain "criticisms" that I have seen are, no action? LOL no budget you call this shit animated? It was just still images.. There's action? OMG Kirito so OP lololol show is shit. Etc..
There're also fans of season 1 that dislike the slow pacing of this season. So in reality, if not for season 1 being almost the opposite of this current season, it would have had a much higher rating.

kickthebucket said:
i believe you can't rate a show unless you finished it!
You can rate the few episodes that have already aired. It's called first impressions.
Sep 3, 2014 5:19 PM

Jun 2014
Only 8? "Only"? ONLY? A 8 is a fucking very good score how the hell is that bad. A lot of people just watch it just to watch, even if they did not love sao 1. I love how you expect everyone to overrate mediocore shows like crazy.
Previously: BlueXRam
Sep 3, 2014 5:32 PM
Apr 2014
BlueXRam said:
Only 8? "Only"? ONLY? A 8 is a fucking very good score how the hell is that bad. A lot of people just watch it just to watch, even if they did not love sao 1. I love how you expect everyone to overrate mediocore shows like crazy.

I love how you try to force your opinion on someone else.

Sep 3, 2014 5:38 PM

Jun 2014
Reyxe said:
BlueXRam said:

Calling it a mediocore show yes it's an opinion. However in no way shape or form is an 8 a bad or average score.
Sep 3, 2014 5:45 PM
Apr 2014
BlueXRam said:
Reyxe said:

Calling it a mediocore show yes it's an opinion. However in no way shape or form is an 8 a bad or average score.

I don't see him saying "8 is a bad score", he says ONLY cause in HIS opinion, it could be rated higher, specially, higher than first season.

Since SAO2 is better than SAO1, he's asking "why its only 8" waiting for someone to ACTUALLY post a reason why he/she dont rate it higher than 8.

Oh, btw, calling it a "mediocre show" without explaining why its a pretty mediocre "review" and doesnt count as a reason.

Sep 3, 2014 5:47 PM

Jun 2014
Reyxe said:
BlueXRam said:

I don't see him saying "8 is a bad score", he says ONLY cause in HIS opinion, it could be rated higher, specially, higher than first season.

Since SAO2 is better than SAO1, he's asking "why its only 8" waiting for someone to ACTUALLY post a reason why he/she dont rate it higher than 8.

Oh, btw, calling it a "mediocre show" without explaining why its a pretty mediocre "review" and doesnt count as a reason.

I already addressed that, a lot of people who didn't like SAO 1 still watch SAO 2 because they're hoping it's improved or they just want to watch the anime that's big. Also there were a lot of people who liked the first half of sao 1 but hated the second half which makes sense for them to watch SAO 2.
Sep 3, 2014 5:51 PM
Apr 2014
BlueXRam said:
Reyxe said:

I already addressed that, a lot of people who didn't like SAO 1 still watch SAO 2 because they're hoping it's improved or they just want to watch the anime that's big. Also there were a lot of people who liked the first half of sao 1 but hated the second half which makes sense for them to watch SAO 2.

I don't even know why people can watch an anime when they hate the MC, I stopped watching Naruto cause he was annoying, ultra annoying, yet they still watch SAO just to complain about Kirito and Asuna, sometimes they're just trying to look cool hating something, that's it.

Sep 5, 2014 11:57 PM

Jun 2013
Botato said:
Quirkiness101 said:
I have never rated an anime a 10 (looking for the perfect anime to earn that and set the bench mark). So that said, an 8 is pretty dang high in my book.

On the other hand I'd probably rate the current SAO as either a 6 or 7. The animation is still top notch, but I still think the dialogue, writing, and characterization leaves a lot to be desired (Shinon is a bit of an exception to that, but still not particularly memorable)
10 doesn't mean perfect.

Even if it did, good luck finding that perfect anime...

Personal choice. I don't expect to ever find the 10, but I'll keep looking. In any case, even if I did give out 10s more freely, that'd be more likely to affect my favorites. SAO 2 would probably stay in the 6-7 range (to each their own)

And SnK is overrated (literally). SAO 2 is in a good spot (and better than I'd put it).
Sep 6, 2014 12:16 AM

Nov 2013
Quirkiness101 said:
Personal choice. I don't expect to ever find the 10, but I'll keep looking. In any case, even if I did give out 10s more freely, that'd be more likely to affect my favorites. SAO 2 would probably stay in the 6-7 range (to each their own)
I wasn't really talking about SAO II, and I don't normally comment on others' rating systems. But I just found it weird that you never gave a 10.
Sep 6, 2014 5:41 AM
Apr 2014
Quirkiness101 said:
And SnK is overrated (literally). SAO 2 is in a good spot (and better than I'd put it).

Sadly SnK doesn't get 1/10000 of the hate SAO2 does. I rated SnK as an 8 just cause I enjoyed it, but I would give it a 6 or 7 as much.

Sep 6, 2014 8:56 AM

Jun 2013
Reyxe said:
Quirkiness101 said:

Sadly SnK doesn't get 1/10000 of the hate SAO2 does. I rated SnK as an 8 just cause I enjoyed it, but I would give it a 6 or 7 as much.

Shame too, because I think both series would be better for it if the hate was a little more evenly split. (I gave it a 7 myself, same as SAO I)
Sep 6, 2014 7:43 PM

Dec 2012
Haters rated it 1

Sep 7, 2014 3:24 PM
Mar 2010
I loved SAO I, and then SAO II sucks beyond imagination.
GAMES-ONLINE Userbars/Banners

Sep 7, 2014 3:25 PM
Mar 2010
HeavenZero said:

It sucks so bad, it made me come on here, after a year away from it, to post crap about it.

I am venting my anger of SAO 2, it sucks.
GAMES-ONLINE Userbars/Banners

Sep 7, 2014 3:30 PM
Apr 2014
HeavenZero said:

u wot m8

Sep 8, 2014 5:50 AM

Jul 2013
Really, what is the problem with this Anime?

The fanboys are saying like SAO is god of all Anime and no other Anime can match SAO.

Likewise, haters say that SAO is pure garbage that will do nothing but ruin the world.

People should just accept it already that SAO is just another Anime. It is neither masterpiece nor garbage. It is normal for Anime and everything to get both love and hate. Just because you love/hate it does NOT mean that everyone else must think the same as you do. Don't force your opinion into others.
Sep 8, 2014 5:53 AM
Apr 2014
Endeavor said:

The fanboys are saying like SAO is god of all Anime and no other Anime can match SAO.

Likewise, haters say that SAO is pure garbage that will do nothing but ruin the world.

People should just accept it already that SAO is just another Anime. It is neither masterpiece nor garbage. It is normal for Anime and everything to get both love and hate. Just because you love/hate it does NOT mean that everyone else must think the same as you do. Don't force your opinion into others.

No, youre wrong.

While SAO its no masterpiece, its getting a bunch of hate it doesn't deserve, specially SAO2, also, there are a bunch of series way worse that dont even get 1/100 of the hate.

Sep 8, 2014 5:57 AM

Sep 2014
Reyxe said:
Endeavor said:

No, youre wrong.

While SAO its no masterpiece, its getting a bunch of hate it doesn't deserve, specially SAO2, also, there are a bunch of series way worse that dont even get 1/100 of the hate.

I second Reyxe. It doesn't deserve as much hate as it's gaining just because of a crappy first season. I think season 2 is pretty decent right now despite some of the romance bullshit that is going on between Sinon and Kirito (Like c'mon he has a girlfriend already, refrain a little from all the touchy-feely, man.)
Sep 8, 2014 11:07 AM

Jan 2014
^Some people give unreasonably low scores, others unreasonably high ones. That somewhat balances out in the end. Without some hate the scores would just end up ridiculously inflated. Not to mention, the "haters" will usually be vastly outnumbered so "pure entertainment" or "mainstream" shows will evidently still end up with high scores.
Sep 8, 2014 11:17 AM
Apr 2014
BeatzMe said:
^Some people give unreasonably low scores, others unreasonably high ones. That somewhat balances out in the end. Without some hate the scores would just end up ridiculously inflated. Not to mention, the "haters" will usually be vastly outnumbered so "pure entertainment" or "mainstream" shows will evidently still end up with high scores.

Personally, I think 10 its an unreasonable score to SAO, even SAO2, SAO shouldn't be over 8.1 and SAO2 shouldn't be over 9, but 10 isn't as unreasonable as 1 imo.

Sep 8, 2014 11:46 AM

Nov 2013
BeatzMe said:
Actually, the lower scores are more unreasonable than the higher ones.
Sep 8, 2014 11:49 AM

Jan 2014
Reyxe said:
BeatzMe said:

Personally, I think 10 its an unreasonable score to SAO, even SAO2, SAO shouldn't be over 8.1 and SAO2 shouldn't be over 9, but 10 isn't as unreasonable as 1 imo.

And that's why I said the haters are outnumbered anyway. SAO2 has currently been given 272 1s and even if we include 2s and 3s, there aren't even 700. But there are already over 8000 10s alone, not counting other high scores such as 9s. Without those "few" hater scores this show would probably already be on its way into the top 50 or something. Don't misunderstand, I'm not a big fan of that extreme hate many popular shows receive, though. Giving SAO2 a 1 is ridiculous, but it can have some positive side effects, imo.

Botato said:
BeatzMe said:

I agree and I wouldn't miss those 'hate scores' if they were gone, but considering how vastly outnumbered they are, they at least somewhat keep the ratings in check. So this is were the ratio between too high and low scores comes into play. We don't need every popular show to shoot for the top 30s.
JoekstarSep 8, 2014 11:56 AM
Sep 8, 2014 11:58 AM
Apr 2014
BeatzMe said:
Reyxe said:

And that's why I said the haters are outnumbered anyway. SAO2 has currently been given 272 1s and even with we include 2s and 3s, there aren't even 700. But there are already over 8000 10s alone, not counting other high scores such as 9s. Without those "few" hater scores this show would probably already be on its way into the top 50 or something. Don't misunderstand, I'm not a big fan of that extreme hate many popular shows receive, though. Giving SAO2 a 1 is ridiculous, but it can have some positive side effects, imo.

Botato said:

I agree and I wouldn't miss those 'hate scores' if they were gone, but considering how vastly outnumbered they are, they at least somewhat keep the ratings in check. We don't need every popular show to shoot for the top 30s.

Yea, I understand what you mean, but I can't go and say that giving a 9 or an 8 to this series is highly unreasonable, in the novel this was a pretty solid arc, no plot holes or anything [or just a few] the anime may have some, but I can't seriously justify a 1 score to any series.

For example, im a Shingeki no Kyojin hater, seriously, I hate that series soooo much, it's still way more overrated than SAO1 [cause it has higher score than SAO2] but it doesn't get the hate when both series has some HUGE flaws, but, i wouldn't give it a 1, even giving a 6 would feel out of place, a 7 or 8 would be a fitting score, doesn't matter how much you hate a series, a 1 its just immature cause i can't seriously think of a serie that doesn't have even ONE good thing. Specially these two animes which have top animation and soundtrack.

Still, SAO and SAO2 gets WAY more haters than SnK/AoT, so yea, its pretty unreasonable.

Also, as a side note, personally, I give ratings based on enjoyment and i can defend my opnion giving facts or whatever, but i'm almost sure than most of the 1 - 4 ratings couldn't.
ReyxeSep 8, 2014 12:03 PM

Sep 8, 2014 12:13 PM

Jan 2014
And despite all that massive hate both SAO and SnK are still good or in case of the latter very highly ranked and scored. I'm not defending the haters, though. All I'm saying is that they are not worth wasting one's time on as a good show will still receive a good mean score.
But no reason to further argue over this as we don't seem to particular disagree.

And concerning haters not being able to justify there low scores, I'm sure many of the people scoring it with a 10 couldn't do so either. And no, saying I liked it or hated it isn't good and convincing criticism.
Sep 8, 2014 12:14 PM

Nov 2013
BeatzMe said:
I agree and I wouldn't miss those 'hate scores' if they were gone, but considering how vastly outnumbered they are, they at least somewhat keep the ratings in check. So this is were the ratio between too high and low scores comes into play. We don't need every popular show to shoot for the top 30s.
I am talking about the score itself, not the hate. And I'm not talking about SAO, I'm talking in general. Like, giving a 1/10 implies the show in question has 0 merit or redeeming qualities, and that's just bullshit most of the time.

The thing is the 1/10 scores don't make up a big percentage of the scores in most cases so they don't affect the score that much anyway. Actually, LotGH has the highest percentage of 1/10 scores and it still averages 9.00+
Sep 8, 2014 12:21 PM

Jan 2014
Botato said:
BeatzMe said:
I am talking about the score itself, not the hate. And I'm not talking about SAO, I'm talking in general. Like, giving a 1/10 implies the show in question has 0 merit or redeeming qualities, and that's just bullshit most of the time.

The thing is the 1/10 scores don't make up a big percentage of the scores in most cases so they don't affect the score that much anyway. Actually, LotGH has the highest percentage of 1/10 scores and it still averages 9.00+

I'm not sure what you're even trying to argue about. I said that the scores in question are stupid and unreasonable, somewhat prevent score inflation but aren't significant enough in numbers too matter all that much. Consequently, good shows will still receive good scores and there's no need to hate so much on the haters. It's just a waste of time anyway and they should be ignored.

EDIT: Btw, that's also why I pointed out that this is were their ratio is important. As you said, 'hater scores' (e.g. 1s) are less reasonable when compared to 'fanboy ratings', but also carry significantly less weight due to being in few in numbers.
JoekstarSep 8, 2014 12:31 PM
Sep 8, 2014 12:34 PM

Nov 2013
I think I failed at explaining it. Well whatever, you get the main idea and we more or less agree <_<
Sep 8, 2014 12:43 PM

Jan 2014
Botato said:
I think I failed at explaining it. Well whatever, you get the main idea and we more or less agree <_<

I'm sure I fully got your point. You don't like the idea of people giving low scores like 1s to good shows implying there's absolutely no entertainment at all to be had, which is why I recommend to just ignore them. Why care if they don't effect the ratings anyway? But yeah, I don't think there's much else to say about this ;).
Sep 8, 2014 1:05 PM

Oct 2011
8/10 and ranked 401. Deserves its spot imho.

Nothing wrong with the score at all.
Sep 8, 2014 1:08 PM

Jan 2013
the first half of season 1 wasnt executed well. it was just grimdark.

This season is even more grimdark.
Sep 8, 2014 1:18 PM

Aug 2008
Botato said:
BeatzMe said:

I give it a 3/10. Is that unreasonable?

Some people do think it is 1/10 and it has zero redeeming qualities. That's their opinion, nothing wrong with it. It's no different then saying its a 10/10 and the show is absolutely perfect with no flaws. It's just one extreme or the other.

Anyway the hate can't be that high if the anime is still getting an 8/10 on MAL. How high do you guys expect this show to be?
Sep 8, 2014 1:26 PM

Nov 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Botato said:

Some people do think it is 1/10 and it has zero redeeming qualities. That's their opinion, nothing wrong with it. It's no different then saying its a 10/10 and the show is absolutely perfect with no flaws. It's just one extreme or the other.

Anyway the hate can't be that high if the anime is still getting an 8/10 on MAL. How high do you guys expect this show to be?
I am not talking about SAO.

If you focus on one thing out of the show, then sure, it may not have any merit in that particular thing.

I believe that giving 1s and 2s is just pure hating and is almost always unreasonable.
Sep 8, 2014 1:29 PM

Jan 2013
people on mal dont understand that even though everyone has their own opinion, some opinions are fucking stupid.

i dont really like SAO that much but anyone who gives it a 1/10 is an idiot attention whore.
Sep 8, 2014 1:31 PM

Nov 2013
Botato said:
hyperknees91 said:

I am not talking about SAO.

If you focus on one thing out of the show, then sure, it may not have any merit in that particular thing.

I believe that giving 1s and 2s is just pure hating and is almost always unreasonable.

i genuinely think mahouka deserves a 2. and that 2 is only because of really nice animation
Sep 8, 2014 1:32 PM

Nov 2013
Celestrial2 said:
i genuinely think mahouka deserves a 2. and that 2 is only because of really nice animation
I would give 1 or 2 more points for the OST.
Sep 8, 2014 1:35 PM

Jan 2013
only a casual or an attention whore would give SAO a 1 or 2.

I mean the show is boring and kind of sucks, but giving it a 1 just shows you have no grasp of what really terrible anime is.

or you are an attention whore.
Sep 8, 2014 1:41 PM
Apr 2014
SolviteSekai said:
people on mal dont understand that even though everyone has their own opinion, some opinions are fucking stupid.

^

SolviteSekai said:

I mean the show is boring and kind of sucks, but giving it a 1 just shows you have no grasp of what really terrible anime is.

Sep 8, 2014 1:42 PM

Jan 2014
SolviteSekai said:

B-but it's objectively bad.
Sep 8, 2014 1:43 PM

Aug 2008
SolviteSekai said:

I've watched a lot of anime, but very few are as bad or worse than SAO if you ask me. (probably because anything worse I wouldn't even see half an episode of and therefore wouldn't be qualified to rate it).

Though I will agree that it is leagues above the likes of Pupa at the very least.
Sep 8, 2014 1:47 PM
Apr 2014
Botato said:
Celestrial2 said:

Mahouka wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for Tatsuya and Miyuki, oh god those MC.

Half the score it has its probably from Animation and OST.

Sep 8, 2014 1:48 PM

Jan 2013
hyperknees91 said:
SolviteSekai said:

I've watched a lot of anime, but very few are as bad or worse than SAO if you ask me. (probably because anything worse I wouldn't even see half an episode of and therefore wouldn't be qualified to rate it).

Though I will agree that it is leagues above the likes of Pupa at the very least.

Have you seen anything that isnt a meme on myanimelist?

I can name 300 shows worse than SAO. So unless everything ever made is either a 1 or an 8, this entire thread is retarded.
Sep 8, 2014 1:56 PM

Aug 2008
SolviteSekai said:
hyperknees91 said:

I can name 300 shows worse than SAO. So unless everything ever made is either a 1 or an 8, this entire thread is retarded.

Like I said, if it's worse than SAO I won't even give it enough time to accurately rate it (as I wouldn't have watched more than like 2 episodes).

But numbers are pointless anyway. All they are is a marketing device used by reviewers to inflict high sales on something generally (diablo 3 review scores ahoy). What matters is why a person gave a series "so and so" rating. Then you can determine if his or her views align with yours and what bothered that person would bother you, same thing with the positives he has to say about a series.
Sep 8, 2014 2:03 PM

Jan 2013
hyperknees91 said:
SolviteSekai said:

Like I said, if it's worse than SAO I won't even give it enough time to accurately rate it (as I wouldn't have watched more than like 2 episodes).

But numbers are pointless anyway. All they are is a marketing device used by reviewers to inflict high sales on something generally (diablo 3 review scores ahoy). What matters is why a person gave a series "so and so" rating. Then you can determine if his or her views align with yours and what bothered that person would bother you, same thing with the positives he has to say about a series.

It must suck being incapable of giving yourself a personality.

You had to download your thoughts and opinions straight from the rest of MAL.

I wish you the best.
Sep 8, 2014 2:10 PM

Nov 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Hell, even Pupa has some merit imo. It had nice art.

Reyxe said:
Botato said:

Mahouka wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for Tatsuya and Miyuki, oh god those MC.

I never really got the hate for Miyuki. She's not the first character to say oni-sama or whatever. I guess I am lucky I have a higher tolerance for it because it doesn't annoy me like most other people..
Godtsuya is cool though.
Sep 8, 2014 2:17 PM
Apr 2014
Botato said:
hyperknees91 said:
Hell, even Pupa has some merit imo. It had nice art.

Reyxe said:

I never really got the hate for Miyuki. She's not the first character to say oni-sama or whatever. I guess I am lucky I have a higher tolerance for it because it doesn't annoy me like most other people..
Godtsuya is cool though.

After 23 chapters of "Onii-sama" I got tired of it, lol. Tatsuya isn't so bad, but he gets on my nerves every once in a while, other than the tournaments, the only part that seriously make me like his character a little was

I keep watching just for Erika tho. Story is kinda interesting too.

Sep 8, 2014 2:25 PM

Nov 2013
Reyxe said:
I keep watching just for Erika tho. Story is kinda interesting too.
I watch for:
Madhouse visuals.
Iwasaki OST.
The, very interesting, magic system.
Seeing shit blow up.

For SAO it's kind of similar except I like the story too.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Dec 20, 2014

618 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 17, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

958 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 17, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 25, 2014

289 by erixqh »»
Feb 22, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

762 by minu11 »»
Jan 26, 5:10 AM

» While you're watching Season 2

Bijou146 - Jan 14

23 by katnissmaezie »»
Jan 24, 11:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.