Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2009 9:33 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wait, so was that episode a dream? If so, then their goes alot of good scenes and genuine relationship progress out the window.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 2, 2012 2:41 PM
Dec 2010
Was that really popular for Japanese chicks to become strong machos in 80s ? :-O
Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
May 10, 2012 6:04 PM

May 2010
I am a little turned off by this episode...

I know it is wrestling, but feels like Madoka is into weight training. I am also getting tired of her doing all these diverse things...
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 19, 2014 1:53 AM
Sep 2014
To be fair, I found this episode better than a few of the previous ones. I think the story flew better.
The story wasn't a dream, it's just that the last moments of the episode have a flashback to Kyosuke's dream.
Dec 31, 2016 10:24 PM

Jan 2013
The dream makes sense if it's foreshadowing him pulling Hikaru along while really chasing Madoka.
Fairly good episode, minimal development.
Jan 26, 2017 5:52 AM

Nov 2013
Really liking this anime. It kind of sucks that it's gonna be a love triangle for most of the show, I was hoping he would let Hikaru go here soon.
Mar 5, 2019 9:17 AM

Jan 2009
I wonder what Ayukawa's wish was
Jul 18, 2021 1:11 AM

Apr 2019
I liked this episode. Madoka demonstrates that she likes Kasuga just the way he is.
Her wish is kind of obvious.
Jan 16, 2022 3:02 AM

Jan 2018
Bruh Kyosuke's foreboding dreams are getting more complicated. I thought it was just a normal dream he confused for a precognition but I don't think it's possible to get two types of dreams like that. Kyosuke interpreted the meaning of the dream with him sleeping upside-down so it meant the opposite of what was being said. But it's not like the contents of the dream will play out in the very next day. This could be a foreshadowing to a future scene which isn't hard to imagine happening. Only a matter of time before Madoka loses her patience.

Kyosuke you baka. Trying to learn karate and getting your ass kicked on the same day. But I guess it paid off... almost. Madoka really went in to kiss sleeping Kyosuke. I didn't expect her to advance first! Too bad it got interrupted.

Putting a period to the love triangle? Don't get my hopes up, anime. So far the only place I thought love triangles made the story more interesting are in Adachi Mitsuru works.
Jan 11, 3:30 AM

Jul 2023
As expected, the foreboding dream doesn't happen exactly as advertised.

I like that we have a Tanabata episode.

Those couple confessing is now a running gag.

Kurumi is really cute.

If Madoka hadn't realised in the previous episodes that Kasuga likes her, it's safe to say that she does now. She tried to kiss him but he awoke and Hikaru arrived.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 48 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 23, 2009

38 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 12, 4:18 AM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 47 Discussion

21 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 12, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 46 Discussion

9 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 45 Discussion

16 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 44 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 22, 2009

13 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 5:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.