Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Episode 15 Discussion

Feb 10, 2015 9:33 AM

KATZ YOU FOOL

Apr 17, 2015 10:12 AM

TheOtherJN said:
I was very disappointed Beltorchika turned out NOT to be Sayla.

My thoughts exactly. She was one of the few people I liked.

Katz is annoying. Hate kids like that.

May 30, 2015 6:32 PM

"I came here to laugh at you"

Char is the boss!

Jun 22, 2015 6:29 AM
Probably never going to get a response, but the subs (EG) I used had "I came to laugh at you" and not "I came HERE to laugh at you" which was extremely disappointing, as silly as that sounds. So can someone tell me which subs has the exact "I came here to laugh at you" line in it?

Aug 5, 2015 9:18 PM

Eh, I think everyone here is being a little hard on Amuro. I don't blame him for not wanting to fight; though he should get over everyone's doubts about him if that's the case.

At least Katz understands that what he did is wrong.

Kamille does seem to be maturing a bit.

Jan 5, 2016 1:01 PM
I'm starting to really dislike this series and thinking about dropping it > ~ < There's just so much wrong with this episode. I've been trying to ignore it, but I simply have no idea what is going on in everyone's mind whatsoever.

* "Those people make the sky fall" - what in the world? Is she brainwashed in such a way that this is what she believes, or did she just make herself believe this stuff in order to lessen her guilt? Either way, why does she talk about it in such a "poetic" way?

* I didn't understand anything of Amuro and Char's conversation. I have a decent idea of what Char thinks of Amuro, but have absolutely no clue how it is the other way around.

* Amuro, you just arrived one day ago. Why are you complaining about them not letting you fly a Gundam? There hasn't even been a fight yet. What are you even talking about?

* Katz... why can people still steal Gundams with ease? Shouldn't these things AT LEAST have some kind of override function from the bridge? You know, so little kids don't go about stealing them?

* So you got all these beautiful glitters on the screen, probably indicating some memetic info only Newtypes could read, and what does Amuro say? "She's a woman?". I expected these people to at least notice that, hey, this person is an abnormally good flier. I wonder why that is.

It all just kinda feels like a mess... Oh well, at least we got a beautiful slap out of it at the end.

"Corrections" counter: 9.5

Feb 10, 2016 1:00 AM

It's always entertaining to see characters slapping the crap out of each others in the Gundam series.

Mar 12, 2016 5:38 PM
It was an ok episode, but I'm just not into this series like I was 079. The characters seem rather soulless here, even the ones who were rad prior. Kamille does his great blame people for "making him" shoot at them gig. He will make some lucky girl a great abusive boyfriend. "Why you gotta make me mad at you?!"

Apr 10, 2016 6:05 AM

It's good to see Amuro didn't turn into a war maniac during those years of "captivity". But the way people treated is so bad! First "act", then "I forbid you to pilot because you are rusty! (why was I even jealous of you?! got the girl, the authority and a veteran status)"
The rivals first dialog was not at all what I had in mind. "I came to laugh at you"? then "don't let the boy down"? And later Amuro said about Char "he is a gentle/good guy"?! REALLY? ( the man who would offer anything for his goal(s): friend, soldiers, identity, chaance at love..) Did they both accepted their own responsibility in Lalah Sune's death ? o_O (I know it was more than 6years ago but,,,).

Katz -_- so overzealous he can't stay in place in front of his father.
Seems like his NT abilities developed a bit.

This enhanced woman is a mess... It is a miracle that she's reliable.

theGreenDeath said:
Kamille does his great blame people for "making him" shoot at them gig. He will make some lucky girl a great abusive boyfriend. "Why you gotta make me mad at you?!"

Looks like a real trend. I love how he acts all mature about Katz's case when he was the one doing things like this not so long ago. (it reminds me of his answer about fiolence to Lee), now I wonder if he really learned his lessons (thanks to the "corrections") or if it is only a facade.
And he seems even jealous of Katz (for Amuro). The way he looks at every woman -_-, I hope his puberty will end soon enough.

I fell for the false Sayla too.

3/5, a big letdown after a good episode.
Modified by Rei_III, Apr 10, 2016 7:25 AM

May 21, 2016 6:24 PM

1) The new girl is obviously a spy.

2) Wouldn't it be interesting if that rumor about dropping an entire colony on earth wasn't entirely unfounded? That would make both sides of the war utterly suck, which is much more in line with the original Gundam's plot.

3) I really don't like Kamille justifying himself every time he attacks someone. People who do that in war are much more likely to commit atrocities - he should just acknowledge that what he is doing is terrible, but necessary.
Modified by Lease_of_Life, May 21, 2016 7:31 PM
"I will become his world and will make him my world" - You really should know who said this.

"Firing at unarmed citizens is a feat that those without courage and a chivalrous spirit simply cannot accomplish." - Oskar von Reuenthal

"No way Spirited Away is better than Akira. NO WAY." - Kanye West

Oct 19, 2016 8:58 AM

Exciting! The narrative gives much satisfaction and also a lot of well-choreographed action, the plot advances always better. Drawings and animations crown for the better the episode. Dialogues which give belief to the situations shown in the episode.

Oct 27, 2016 1:41 PM

Who the hell is this Sayla wannabe, id like to believe she'll grow on me but i currently dont have high hopes
Good episode regardless.

Oct 28, 2016 4:47 AM

@SakurasouBusters You're right. The only person she will grow on is Amuro.
Tomino even rewrote his finale novel, High streamer, in order to have them as a couple in the movie adaptation, CCA. Only for the producers to refuse (at the end, the rewrite served for an alternative novel: Beltorchika's Children)

Feb 28, 2017 2:57 PM

Pretty interesting episode, especially that ending with that girl pilot!

Jan 9, 2018 2:38 PM

So Amuro was willing to take a transport plane into combat, but he is unwilling to take a mobile suit into combat. It seems like he just needs either a good talk or fight with Char because Amuro has some baggage he needs to work out.

I also believe this is the first time in Gundam where a pilot actually ejected from a doomed mobile suit. It raises the question of why this isn't a common feature. I'll give Kamille credit for the kill because he performed the fatal shot, but he did have clear assistance on this one.

Kamille Bidan Kill Count:
1 Gaplant Kill this episode
20 Kills total

Jan 15, 2018 10:38 AM

Mood swing the animation...

May 1, 2018 9:49 PM
OH Amuro boy, why you always have that constipated face? I hope Amuro pilot a Gundam again in few episodes.. it takes time i guess, 7 years inactive.
And Katz do the same that Camille in the first episode. Only he has bad luck, but Wait a minute!! He shooted to Rosamia and did it very well... SLAP FOR YOU ANYWAY! HAHA