Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 30, 2014 6:09 PM

Dec 2009
Hello and welcome to this club.

My name is Sébaste, and I'm a 19 year-old trans boy. I use he/his/him pronouns. I've been into anime and manga for about 6 or 7 years. I read pretty much all types of manga except Shonen manga.

I wanted to create this club because I thought this space really was lacking a trans only space to discuss various topics that touch our community, how these topics are represented in anime and manga and things like that.

It's nice to meet you!
SebastosDec 31, 2014 12:45 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 14, 2014 1:11 PM

Aug 2010
Hi, thanks for letting me join. :)

I'm Fang/Mukkura and I'm 21, transmale. I have no idea how long I've been into anime and manga, but I know I got really into it in the 6th grade so...14 years? I read and watch almost everything, but I'm not very into shonen, comedy nor slice of life though I usually give it a chance anyways if my friend really wants me to watch or read something.

I actually joined this club because it's the only trans only space so thank you very much for creating this club. :)
Nov 14, 2014 5:45 PM

Dec 2009
You're welcome! I was looking for a place like this and couldn't find one, so I thought "why not create it"! :)
Nov 14, 2014 8:49 PM

Aug 2010
I'm glad you created it, but also sad that there wasn't one to begin with.
Either way, very glad you created this place, thank you once again.
Nov 15, 2014 12:13 AM

Feb 2011
Heyo~

Mukkura told me about this thread. It's been a while since I did forum interaction, but this looks like it could be fun. :3

I'm Kailyn. 22, MTF. I actually have a typical habit of reading shonen manga/watching anime. Kinda grew up with it, and hot blood is kinda just a part of me now.
Nov 15, 2014 8:25 PM

Dec 2009
Ahh! Welcome here! :)

I'm happy to see people starting to interact in this club!

If you people have manga/anime/characters suggestion to add to the main page, please feel free to do so!

Also, if you find some stuff I added inappropriate, please tell me. I haven't see a lot of the series I added, so I don't know if they do a good job at portraying trans people...
Nov 16, 2014 10:18 PM

Feb 2011
I was actually looking for the main page of anime listings. Am I blind? D:

I ask myself often as I must constantly check my face to see if I'm wearing my glasses or not.
Nov 17, 2014 4:41 PM

Aug 2010
Kailyn, you should also join the club. :3

Also, I actually can't seem to find a lot of trans anime, but I'll try looking so that everyone else can see them as well. :)

As for the listings...I've been reading everything, slowly but surely, while some of them are sad, some of them do a good job while others use the wrong pronouns.(I am unsure if it's the author or the translator though)
Nov 17, 2014 11:45 PM

Feb 2011
How do?
Nov 18, 2014 12:14 AM

Aug 2010
Go to the club and there should be a "join club" button underneath the picture.
Nov 19, 2014 8:30 AM

Dec 2009
Kailyn: In the "edit members" tab, I can see that you have been invited to the group, but you're not in the requested membership part. If we become friends on the site, I could invite you to the group and it might send you an other invite that works because I'm admin?
Dec 31, 2014 10:41 PM
Jun 2012
Happy New Year everyone!
I am Michael Edd Navarro, still a self-questioning mtf. 22 years old..
Right now I'm really more into reading manga concerning trans issues, so I can relate myself here with you guys :)
I still use male pronouns but I don't mind when people call me otherwise.
I joined here in hopes of reading/watching more anime related to trans community as I know it would be helpful to others with the same interests, and it's easy to see recommendations here for anime/manga listings.
I hope we can persuade more people to join to discuss a lot may it be personal experiences/ideals/opinions or just anything under the sun :)

More power to this group!! I'll try to log in here once in a while as it's difficult to channel people here from facebook and other popular social sites.
Feb 19, 2015 10:36 AM

Aug 2010
Welcome both of you guys and sorry for taking so long to reply! I tend to forget to check the clubs that I'm in, but I'll remember to check it more often haha.

I too hope that we can get more people to join to discuss more things. :)
I'm on this site very often, but sadly don't have many friends, the ones that I know would join don't get on this site often, but it's always nice to meet new people regardless of whether I knew them from somewhere else.

Anyways though, welcome to the both of you and I hope to get to know you both better. :)
Feb 19, 2015 10:37 AM

Aug 2010
Also, so you don't have to scroll up and find my first post, my name is Fang, but you can call me Mukkura as well, I am transmale and while I don't mind they/them pronouns, I prefer he/him pronouns. :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Trans headcanons

Sebastos - Nov 14, 2014

5 by dipperpines »»
Sep 19, 2015 8:55 AM

» Transpeople in Anime/Manga

Contiom - Jan 14, 2015

4 by Chouninatte »»
Apr 1, 2015 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.