Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 8, 2010 11:30 PM
Feb 2009
I liked this episode very much too :)
May 9, 2010 1:21 PM

Nov 2009
WOW she did die!!! man i was WAY off =P =/ hmm i wonder who's next!!! and where r the kinds!!! they havent been in it 4 a LONG time!!! well anyway awesome epi haha and the new furniture r pretty cool XD
Jul 2, 2010 4:09 PM

Sep 2009
KeroroGunsou said:
Beatrice is so cute when she is cute :)
Jul 6, 2010 6:46 AM

Dec 2009
Thoseso-called best furniture are less than weak , till they calculate how to shoot they can get massacred even by Maria ...
Aug 9, 2010 2:25 AM

Apr 2010
darkerealm said:
I laughed when Eva-Beatrice got slapped. :D

I know right?

I think the Stakes of Purgatory are much cooler than those stupid girls who appeared.
Tsk I wish Eva-Beatrice goes to die or something; Beatrice is the real thing, even though she ripped people's tummies out, gouged their faces, it's much acceptable than this little brat.

How ungrateful..
Oct 5, 2010 9:27 AM

Jan 2008
I'm a bit confused, why wasn't the magic resistance of humans explained? I always thought this cleared up a few things and it wouldn't have taken much time to mention it, right? Rosa's deaths didn't seem that cruel either.

However, I think the attack of the Siesta Sisters was well done. Rudolf's fight wasn't quite as cool as in the VN though.
SaorinOct 5, 2010 9:57 AM

Dec 8, 2010 3:20 PM

Jul 2009
It was interesting to learn more about Rudolf and Kyrie in this one, especially the part about Battler. They seemed to be fairly peripheral characters up til now, what with being killed in the first twilight of the first arc and not doing a whole lot in the second arc.
Jan 28, 2012 11:59 PM

Sep 2011
I love seeing this side of Beatrice. So cute... :D

I laughed so hard when she was like, "why do you hate me?" Well... BECAUSE YOU ARE KILLING EVERYONE!?
Aug 27, 2012 12:51 AM

Jun 2011
Butler's denial is seriously getting to me. He sees magic everywhere around him and he still pouts like a 5 year old.

New Beatrice is a step above the old one. I wonder if old Beatrice is falling for Battler?
Oct 19, 2012 5:52 PM

Feb 2012
Hehe Battler and Beatrice might be husband and wife in the end who knows.

Now for this episode:

Seriously all the door just locked with one staff waving okay...

It was nice to see that there was 2 duels going on with one with Kyrie and Leviathan and other with Rudolf and Belphegor. Nice to see also that they won these first fights but then EvaBeatrice came and had to ruin everything.

Why the heck she called bunny girls to show off her skills. and these had funny name too.

When Hideyoshi appeared and tried to speak Eva to be good again and when he argued with EvaBeatrice because he wanted that Eva returns to normal and witch could go away from him. This was a sad part.

former Beatrice's word was so beautiful and she is really great person. I never would noticed she would be ally and so understanding to young Beatrice.

I am just amazed how Battler can still give Beatrice another chance. I mean of course she deserves one but she did awful things too. At least now the game will be rightful and maybe they can make agreement.

I will continue watching this series later.
But now I feel sleepy -.-
MixxuOct 19, 2012 6:01 PM
Oct 22, 2012 11:33 AM

Sep 2012
...so a millenia-year old, inhuman being of endless sadism is suddenly going to have a change of heart and be all "Why don't you loooove meeee..." all because one insignificant, gnat-lifespan human doesn't like her?

Riiight.
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.
Apr 12, 2013 6:32 PM
Jul 2018
Battler parents were pretty cool.
Oct 26, 2013 7:24 PM

Nov 2012
UnculturedWhitey said:
...so a millenia-year old, inhuman being of endless sadism is suddenly going to have a change of heart and be all "Why don't you loooove meeee..." all because one insignificant, gnat-lifespan human doesn't like her?

Riiight.

Pretty much summarized my concern of what I'm going through. There better be a good reason for this.
Jan 24, 2016 1:21 PM
May 2010
Shigure said:
UnculturedWhitey said:

Riiight.

Pretty much summarized my concern of what I'm going through. There better be a good reason for this.

Probably emphasized/explained further via visual novel - especially if you take the never-animated Chiru into consideration.

Honestly, I'm unsurprised why people hate this anime so much because of misunderstandings like this. They also toned down the gruesome factor of Evatrice's Rosa-killing. In the VN, the blood and gore described were far, far worse - even if they didn't show it in the background pic.
Jan 30, 2019 1:32 PM

Jul 2014
Two girls with bunny ears. That is extremely threatening.
Nov 23, 2021 11:27 PM

May 2021
Last time that lovely "cow tits" Beato took a slap on her face, and now she's kicked out!!!!! That was so embarrassing...
This anime imo is getting more and more fun.
Jun 27, 2022 12:13 AM
May 2022
Eva-Beatrice is pissing me off so much, while I love how Beato is changing due to Battler. Kyrie and Rudolf showed off their coolness and even Hideyoshi's relationship with Eva is shown more. I hate the cyan-haired new furniture, but I love the pink one because she reminds me of Akame ga Kill's Mine. This episode is really nice.
Feb 21, 2023 12:24 PM
Jan 2020
thrtgdrfdxfgbrgserg
Aug 10, 2023 3:22 PM

Sep 2011
The two bunny furniture girls seem really out of place, not a big fan. But really loving how Beatrice is making a change, she really is an amazing character.
Vandelay Industries, this is George Can’t-Stand-Ya speaking, how may I assist you?
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What is this and why do people say this is a sequel to Higurashi?

Asudox - Nov 26, 2023

12 by miblan »»
Jan 18, 5:07 AM

» Googled a bit Umineko... A lot of people want another adaptation.

Uburero - Dec 9, 2023

6 by miblan »»
Jan 9, 3:20 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Trineas - Jul 1, 2009

348 by Asudox »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:13 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Dec 22, 2009

665 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 5, 2023 12:56 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 25, 2009

125 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.