Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Precure All Stars New Stage 3: Eien no Tomodachi Episode 1 Discussion

Jul 28, 2014 12:41 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Precure All Stars are back!! and this movie is awesome!!

Great plot, loved the part where Cure Lovely and Princess got easily captured even after dressing up a a ninja. Overpowered Cure Black and White are back, it ain't complete without it. Cure Moonlight and Ace duo! such elegance, they really should pair up some more.

The action scenes are great, felt like it's getting better with every movie, even they're powers look more highlighted than their tv version but of course some of them are from years ago

And guess whose back? Cure Echo!! The final fight was awesome, well it always end like that but i never get tired of it

The ED is truly EPIC!! best ending theme i've ever seen in all of Precure movies

Eien no Tomodachi PRECURE!!

What was my signature again?

Jul 30, 2014 7:47 AM

Really good film. But there are things that need to change.

I really liked theses battles, no problem. But still. Cure Black and Cure White really are too strong.

Don't take me wrong, Cure Black is my favorite Precure and I watched everything of this licence so far. But she's too freaking strong for the new Precure. Each movie we got our Black/White duo doing something utterly insane but the new generation learns how to punch only for the movie to avoid being to lame compared to them.

Just look at the Doki Doki and the HappinessCharge team. They're normally not even able to do half of the things they have done here. The precure licence greatly changed since the first season. For every All Stars film Toei Power up new generation because of Black/White/Egret/Bloom.

Maybe they need to cut off half of the casting. Like this they'll be able to do a movie with Precure using their actual power, giving them more screentime and keeping out what the licence was before to show us the pure magical girl it is right now. (Even if the somewhat bad character of Black and Punk enemies will be missed, like I miss how Precure was at the beginning. )

That said, it was a good idea to bring Echo back. Seems like she'll be the movie only Precure. She made an holy entrance XD

Jul 31, 2014 5:11 AM

Pretty enjoyable, and some good action.

I started the series with HapCha so it's cool to get a sample of what the old Precure are like. Wish Honey could have gotten a tad more screen time, though.

Jul 31, 2014 7:27 AM
I've just watched the movie.
The graphic is wonderful. Every detail is pretty and colorful. The fight scene is quite awesome.
Because it's the movie for kids, so we can't avoid deux ex machina and plot armors. Cure Honey from nowhere appeared and rescued the fairies, and then she appeared again in the final battle scene. That's really confusing.
Cure Echo's appearance is also unneccessary. I think next year Toei should cut down the characters in All stars.

Jul 31, 2014 8:39 AM

I am glad White & black got more screentime this movie, the fighting teams were also well thoughtout.

However, these CGI scenes... please Toei, spent a bit more money and give us the good 2d experience.
Stone Ocean adaption when?

Jul 31, 2014 1:01 PM

Nice movie, I really had a fun time with it.
In the battle vs the octopus I was like "instead of Lovely and Princess Honey should appear and us her way-to-big clover" and then she was there, just ultra powering up but still xD
It was nice to see Blue being useful in a way, 3 times in a hour has to be his record (?)
Modified by Luca, Jul 31, 2014 1:27 PM

Aug 4, 2014 3:36 AM
As usual, Pink Precures suck so much.

What garbage.

Aug 20, 2014 11:13 PM

It was nice to see Cure Echo again and I was happy to see how the made Gureru and Enen partners with her. Too bad Cure Honey only appeared twice, but her entrance is as epic as ever.

Sep 18, 2014 5:39 PM

I gave this a 6 while the others were a 10... I mean it was "ok" the others left more impression on me. I only like Happiness Charge so much though so that also might be why.

While I saw complaining on the others not enough White and Black they were DEFINITELY in it this time.

I was glad to see Echo again I admit. (Not rly sure why she lost her form?! I must of missed something. I thought her pet in the other movie allowed her to take form? What happened to him? *Confused*

Why did they do what they did to Cure Happy making her do such a clumsy thing? That didn't make much sense either and just all too random.

I just think the other two had better flows IMO. But this at least gets a 6...

I did like it where Mana caught Magumi. It really looks like they are related somehow.

Modified by RPGX_Omega, Sep 20, 2014 3:18 AM

Oct 12, 2014 5:37 PM

"It's a 100 years too soon for you to try and attack us from behind."

Best part of the whole movie!
May our fates intertwine verily. - Noragami

Mar 2, 2015 3:19 PM
You know, I gotta say, there was distinctly less nightmare fuel this go around... and I think it worked out pretty well. With less focus on how scary and indestructible the big boss enemy was, everybody had a lot more time to shine.
Just my two cents.
-Screw
-----------------------

Mar 14, 2015 9:01 PM

This fighting was sex. I fucking came like, 83 times. God. Great movie.

Oct 12, 2017 6:53 AM
This movie was good overall, but the only thing that dissatisfied me is i didn't see Cure Echo join fight with the others. I want to see her progressing since she became Precure.