Forum Settings
Forums

Fate Series' 'Heaven's Feel' Gets Anime Movie

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Aug 13, 2014 4:09 AM

Aug 2009
mootjuh said:

Not really, the original F/SN didn't have valueable plot to have it spoiled.

While I agree about Kirei, anyone that had paid attention to the whole story, like in the PROLOGUE, would remember Gilgamesh, unless if you mean Deen's anime.

Avalon is "spoiled" very early in FZ while it is a major plot device in FSN. Entirely different roles.

Except that FSN already had two adaptations, even though they were SO bad.FZ was a test for them and the fanbase, and everything in interviews,LN,anime and book material suggest that FSN should be experienced first.

His arguments, those arguments at least, are made from the vast majority of the fans that dont limit themselves to the adaptations.
Aug 13, 2014 6:48 AM
Aug 2012
I was referring to DEEN's anime just like he did.
Aug 14, 2014 8:41 PM
Aug 2014
VanishingKira said:
HYPE!!!!

it's even better that it's coming out with the remake of the series :D XD
Aug 19, 2014 9:00 AM

Sep 2008
Too lazy to read, but let me just say my body is ready for Kotomine vs Shirou...Don't even give a shit if they make the story easy to follow...as long as I get my epic fight scene i will buy this.
Aug 19, 2014 1:25 PM
Aug 2014
So any ideas what they're going to do for the eroge parts in both the anime and movie?
Hopefully it won't be anything like that weird ass dragon from DEEN.
Aug 19, 2014 1:32 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
General_Chaos said:
So any ideas what they're going to do for the eroge parts in both the anime and movie?
Hopefully it won't be anything like that weird ass dragon from DEEN.
Hopefully just pretend they don't exist because they were completely pointless and cringeworthy in the VN and literally only there because they "had to have some H-scenes somewhere". And if they somehow deem the mana transfer to be enough of a reason then just... make them kiss or something and let that be it, definitely no need to proceed any further.
Aug 19, 2014 3:12 PM

Sep 2012
The first Fate/stay night was made by a different production studio than Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night (2014). So the new FSN will be just as much a sequel to Fate/Zero as it is an adaption to the visual novel.
I know some of you disagree with the order others watch this series in, but that is the path they chose to follow. I personally don't want to watch the first FSN, for a variety of reasons. That is why I am so excited for these new adaptions.
Aug 19, 2014 3:15 PM

Nov 2013
Mhypnotica said:
The first Fate/stay night was made by a different production studio than Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night (2014). So the new FSN will be just as much a sequel to Fate/Zero as it is an adaption to the visual novel.
I know some of you disagree with the order others watch this series in, but that is the path they chose to follow. I personally don't want to watch the first FSN, for a variety of reasons. That is why I am so excited for these new adaptions.
It is not a sequel. They made it clear that the new anime is its own thing.

Fate/Zero is a complement to Fate/Stay Night and as such should be read/watched after reading/watching F/SN.

Watching DEEN's F/SN is a horrible idea anyway.
Aug 19, 2014 3:33 PM

Aug 2011
Mhypnotica said:

Don't watch it is horrible. If you miss something ask, that's better than watching what Studio Deen made lol!

» Escapism.

Aug 21, 2014 7:27 PM
Oct 2013
I gave my friend the fate/ Stay Deen I deleted it before he could watch it. the news of HF and ubw makes me glad I did so. been waiting on this news for far too long.

as a side question, anybody think sparks liner high should get an ova?
yep. I Have no idea what I'm doing, but I enjoy my life all the more because of it.
Aug 21, 2014 9:47 PM

Aug 2009
vlaine said:

No.
But it would be great if it did.
Aug 25, 2014 12:25 PM
Apr 2008
ssjokg said:
vlaine said:

No.
But it would be great if it did.

Oh, boy would it! The bad thing thing about Heavens Feel is that so much of the awesome is in him dying... Which is oh so hard to animate in a series.

Don't forget that Ufotable did do a animated OVA for extras in Fate/Zero. There might be a chance however so slight. Heck, I was convinced that they were screwing us all until the last 5 minutes of that Type Moon stream on Nico a while back.
Aug 25, 2014 1:04 PM

Dec 2009
I should try getting into the Type-Moon universe someday. I guess the Fate/Stay Night remake will be a good place to start.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Aug 25, 2014 3:50 PM

Nov 2013
Marow said:
I should try getting into the Type-Moon universe someday. I guess the Fate/Stay Night remake will be a good place to start.
F/SN VN would be a better place to start.
Aug 25, 2014 4:20 PM

Jun 2008
I think it's better that Heaven's Feel has a movie rather than a series. Heaven's Feel is dark, and movie format might let them do things they could not in a series.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
6 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.