Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]
May 19, 2021 7:45 AM

Apr 2021
Well kirito finally entered GGO...but lmao with that long hair he kinda looks funny..
Aug 4, 2022 5:33 AM

Jun 2020
That was a decent looking avatar for a gender bend not too bad, Shino is just too nice but prob she suspects Kirito is a woman

Too ez for Kirito and prob all his battles from now on, If you mess up your fundamentals it will bite you back in the ass

So you can say Kirito is all brain no aim better than most of GGO player base tbh.
Oct 11, 2022 4:42 PM
Oct 2022
faz a mina de corna fodase
Oct 28, 2022 1:40 PM

Mar 2019
Lol, nice trap. I was kinda looking forward to the girl in the opening, but it seems like she's Kirito, noooo. ALSO JUST SAY YOU'VE PLAYED SAO BEFORE, PLEASE!! I just want to see the reactions. Why do they never mention SAO :(

Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 4, 2023 1:40 AM
Jun 2019
Kirito will literally bring a knife, or in this case a sword, to a gun fight.

What I liked: At least the fact that Kirito is still OP makes sense, somewhat. He used to play games that required said skills. Two, he wasn't immediately competent at using a gun. Third: I can't believe they actually brought an English Voice Actor to voice the cowboy. It wasn't some broken Engrish. Now those voice lines were quite amusing. Definitely the highlight of the episode for me.

What I didn't like: Although he wasn't immediately competent at using a gun, I doubt he'll ever need or use it. Two, the sword literally feels like it was made for Kirito to use it. If it wasn't there should be way more categories of sword. And if no one uses it, the developer should have already gotten rid of it.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jul 15, 2023 6:42 PM

Aug 2019
of course kirito meets shinon who else could it be :D
also that gambling game definetly kept changing lenghts every new angle :DD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2023 9:12 PM

Dec 2019
Long-haired Kirito best Kirito.

Happy Sinon best Sinon.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Dec 16, 2023 8:22 AM

Nov 2023
OH WOWZERS, KIRITO LOOKS SO HOT IMO ONG FRFR
Mar 17, 9:33 AM

Nov 2023
I don't know if it's because it's just the first few episodes, intresting the setting, the premise, the characters etc, but this has been great so far, i really hope this keeps up for the rest of the GGO arc, kinda in love with this, and Sinon and Kirito actually feel like they have chemistry, which was practically unheard of in season one, with all of kirito's friendships feeling like one sided relationships.
Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2014

835 by Vivid_7 »»
Apr 21, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Dec 20, 2014

618 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 17, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 25, 2014

289 by erixqh »»
Feb 22, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

762 by minu11 »»
Jan 26, 5:10 AM

» While you're watching Season 2

Bijou146 - Jan 14

23 by katnissmaezie »»
Jan 24, 11:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.