Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2009 5:43 PM

Feb 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
When you think there are nothing crazier to through at you than present you with some more!

Tch and here I thought that maybe Doc wasn't the father.

Guu always gives Hare the last hit to bring him down.
Dec 13, 2009 10:37 PM

Sep 2009
I wonder what else Weda might be hiding....lol she completely changed the mood after hare found out why she left.
Mar 22, 2011 9:14 AM

Aug 2010
This episode raised a whole lotta questions!!
Aug 9, 2011 11:31 PM

Apr 2009
MaxCrazy7 said:
Tch and here I thought that maybe Doc wasn't the father.

Dr. Clive said DNA matching confirms that Hare and him are related but something about the opening of this episode bothers me. The guy who appeared and promised to find Weda when she left home that day wasn't shown clearly because of the fog. The upper half of his face was in silhouette so the eyes were not visible.

Assuming Dr. Clive's head silhouette profile didn't change through the years, it wasn't him since he has too many hair spikes sticking to the sides of his head. The most likely candidate in matching that among the known characters as of this episode was Asio. I assume that he was in that mansion at that time. Perhaps there's an unrevealed love angle here? This is of course, merely a speculation.

Anyway enough with the conjectures and speculations, I didn't expect the drama at school when Hare cried.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 20, 2022 3:27 PM

Dec 2021
Took a break from this anime, and what a hell of an episode to return to. Much more serious than usual. I loved it.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Episode 25 Discussion

crazyspinz - Mar 27, 2011

2 by cacagorilla »»
Jun 20, 2023 10:31 AM

Poll: » Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Episode 24 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Oct 14, 2009

6 by cacagorilla »»
Jun 16, 2023 10:40 AM

Poll: » Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Episode 23 Discussion

Awesmoe - Nov 30, 2009

5 by cacagorilla »»
Jun 14, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Episode 4 Discussion

HikaruKaneko - Aug 6, 2009

10 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 3, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Episode 26 Discussion

Genoard - Oct 22, 2009

9 by burbels »»
Oct 14, 2022 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.