Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 14, 2009 1:40 PM

Apr 2008
Really enjoyed this episode. Loved the action, great mix of swordplay and kidou ftw!!!! :D
Oct 14, 2009 2:08 PM
Apr 2009
Well it still wasn't animated well lol. Bleach always has one consistant animation in all episodes, while naruto for example has bad, to very good lol.

The animation was alright though, decent indeed, but not great (But ive seen many great animated anime's , so that's prob why)

Idk I liked the episode. Although im never really worried, like with her sword. We know shes gonna get it back somehow lol.

Although byakuga shouldn't be so strong without a freaking shikai/bankai, its kinda unfair seeing him defeat a high lvl zanp. (Although I guess he mostly fights without releasing anything)

Renji did some new shizzle though lol. And im way more excited for this then the main story, cause they didn't present the main story well at all tbh lol.

Its just oh cool, there fighting mediocre animated battles vs high lvl dudes. Although there animating that while showing htis
Oct 14, 2009 2:15 PM
Mar 2009
I really don't know what the hell is going in Byakuya's head but I hope we find out soon. Other than that, this was pretty good episode, a lot of tension throughout the Soul Society due to Byakuya's "betrayal". Poor Rukia, she doesn't have Sode no Shirayuki anymore, but since this is filler, she'll find a way to get it back somehow.
Oct 14, 2009 4:06 PM

May 2008
For the first time in my life I don't want the fillers to end quickly
Oct 14, 2009 4:20 PM

Sep 2009
Soulstrider said:

I completely agree.
Oct 14, 2009 4:22 PM

Mar 2009
Ichimisu said:
Soulstrider said:

I completely agree.

Same. Looks like this one isn't close to ending soon.
Oct 14, 2009 5:48 PM

Aug 2009
Soulstrider said:

Me neither. I'm actually having a good time.
Oct 14, 2009 8:23 PM

Jun 2007
Pretty nice fight scenes, loved Zabimaru's techniques. Good episode.

Does every episode must end with Ichigo's obligatory last shot?
hanabiiiOct 14, 2009 8:34 PM
Oct 14, 2009 8:30 PM
Apr 2009
That episode was sweet! n the the next one is gonna be the best one yet!
Oct 14, 2009 8:52 PM
Jul 2018
All talk of Byakuya and his pride is getting annoying. Nonetheless, I liked this ep. Byakuya easily pwned Sode no Shirayuki. Hmm. Next week's ep is gonna be awesome.
Oct 14, 2009 9:10 PM

May 2009
One more time... WHAT THE FUCK IS BYAKUYA DOING?!!? His fight with Sode no Shiraiyuki was pretty badass. I refuse to believe that she is ACTUALLY dead, because this is just a filler and we can't exactly leave Rukia without a Zanpakutou, can we? Not for long, anyway. : P

Of course, he obviously wasn't about to harm Rukia, so he hasn't turned all bad... he's gotta have some underlying plan or something... or maybe he's been hypnotized by Muramasa... or maybe he found out Muramasa was someone important and if he died all Soul Society would be destroyed... or something, haha.

I want to see Senbonzakura without his mask.

Best part of the episode was the very end, with Hyourinmaru turning Hitsugaya's room into an Ice Museum. I LOL'd at that. X D
Oct 14, 2009 10:14 PM

May 2009
I'm still feeling Byakuya and his zampaktou arent bad guys but are just playing the villian.
Oct 14, 2009 10:34 PM

Sep 2009
byakuya is a prodigy hes amazings in books and sword skill im sure he knows how to bring back rukiya's sword back pretty obvious and byakuya's zampatuou is suspicious of him for good reason obviously
Oct 15, 2009 2:01 AM

Jan 2009
Great fights, but i don't like how renji's zabimaru could jsut materialize and fight on their own, if so why havent all zanpaktous done that when there masters are in trouble before?
Oct 15, 2009 3:57 AM

May 2008
Great episode, I really liked the fights at least there are some exiting things...I wonder what Byakuya is planning?
Oct 15, 2009 2:22 PM
Jul 2008
Renji's first fight that hasn't bored me to death (probably since it was short). Byakuya is really serious about this, but it annoys me how we always have to look at his back. Can't he just turn around? Geez.
Oct 15, 2009 5:16 PM

Sep 2009
perfect episode!! dai suke Renji!! He was very involved. Renji fighto!!
Oct 15, 2009 5:45 PM

Jan 2008
Wow it's actually more interesting watching them fight without their zanpaktous. Great episode. Didn't expect Byakuya to take down Rukia's zanpaktou so easily... Also I hope we get some answers to wtf is happening soon.
Oct 15, 2009 7:37 PM

Dec 2008
It's good to see Byakuya fighting again, his whole pride thing is getting annoying but who cares. Next episode battle royale! xD
Oct 16, 2009 7:25 AM

Jul 2008
amazing fighting scenes...
Oct 16, 2009 1:30 PM

Jul 2009
It's funny how, when this filler ends, the Zanpakutou will never materialise again but nobody will bat an eyelid XD
Oct 16, 2009 4:07 PM

May 2008
It seems that some of people don't truly understand Byakuya's character.

He never says to the Zanpakutou that he's joining them, they just say 'Prove you're on our side' and he does something that makes it seem that way. Whenever someone asks if he's on their side, he never answers. Also, notice what his eyes did when Renji said "Explain to Rukia!" He flinched. If he was really being a dick about things, his eyes wouldn't have moved at all.

I wasn't surprised in the very least that he killed Sode no Shirayuki. As soon as his Zanpakutou even brought up that suggestion, I said "He's going to do it, and she will die."

Now, Mayuri figured that when you kill someone else's Zanpakutou, they die for good. Knowing him, the genius he is, he'll figure out a way to fix it.

I think Byakuya told Rukia not to go near him or participate in the rebellion is because he's protecting her against it all. Seems to make an awful lot of sense as to why he went after Sode no Shirayuki really fast. No Zanpakutou for Rukia, no way she can fight. Which means she'll HAVE to stay away from the rebellion and let others take care of it.

He has a plan. He wouldn't just do this on a whim, so I'm not mad at him about anything at all. If anything, he's making this more interesting. We'll see what Byakuya's going to really do soon enough. And hell, maybe he'll end up saving Old Man Yama is the process.

Oct 16, 2009 7:04 PM

Aug 2009
garfield15 said:

-Byakuya....I'm starting to go back to the season 2 days when I hated your very existence. Don't make me go back there. I swear, you better have some sort of plan going on here. Shut up about your darn pride already.

-The Senbonzakura vs. Zabimaru and Byakuya vs. Renji was also good. The fights in this filler were fantastic. They should just have the whole arc be nothing but fighting. Oh and the rock music playing was awesome! m/

-Okay...WHY DOES RENJI KICK ASS ONLY IN FILLERS? Come on Kubo. I mean, look at this fight. The filler animators are using Renji better than you are! (Oh wait, never mind. He still lost. But that was the best fight he's ever been in)

Word up. I second all of that.

This filler arc is going to end up being lame by the end. I guarantee they won't explain everything and the usual screwy Bleach logic will come into play.

Oct 16, 2009 10:48 PM

May 2009
KayChan4U said:
It seems that some of people don't truly understand Byakuya's character.

He never says to the Zanpakutou that he's joining them, they just say 'Prove you're on our side' and he does something that makes it seem that way. Whenever someone asks if he's on their side, he never answers. Also, notice what his eyes did when Renji said "Explain to Rukia!" He flinched. If he was really being a dick about things, his eyes wouldn't have moved at all.

Very true.

KayChan4U said:
I wasn't surprised in the very least that he killed Sode no Shirayuki. As soon as his Zanpakutou even brought up that suggestion, I said "He's going to do it, and she will die."

Now, Mayuri figured that when you kill someone else's Zanpakutou, they die for good. Knowing him, the genius he is, he'll figure out a way to fix it.

The thing about that is, I don't think she's really dead. I mean yeah, we saw the shadow of what happened, but we didn't actually see any part of her body - that may be too gruesome for Bleach - or even her face after she fell. She just sort of disapperead. But then again, the sword IS broken.

KayChan4U said:
I think Byakuya told Rukia not to go near him or participate in the rebellion is because he's protecting her against it all. Seems to make an awful lot of sense as to why he went after Sode no Shirayuki really fast. No Zanpakutou for Rukia, no way she can fight. Which means she'll HAVE to stay away from the rebellion and let others take care of it.

He has a plan.

See, the rational side of me agrees with this 100%. BUT, by seeing his actions, I can't help but think: WTF?!
Oct 17, 2009 12:35 AM

Jul 2008
The fight was actually pretty good this time around, but Byakuya needs to stfu.
Oct 17, 2009 11:10 AM

Apr 2009
cabaret said:
but Byakuya needs to stfu.

like totally...
bleach dialogs always sucks x)
needs more fight not dialogs
Oct 17, 2009 11:43 AM

Sep 2009
Dude it was awesome but what the heck is goin on with Byakuya !!!

T__T
Oct 17, 2009 12:20 PM

Mar 2008
awesomeeeeeeeeeeee
Oct 17, 2009 7:03 PM

Aug 2009
I think what appened at the end of the episode is part of Byakuya's plan. By acting as a suspicious ally, some Zanpakutou will be compelled to tail him. And by hanging around Soul Society, he's essentially giving back the Zanpakutou to the Sihinigami.

Just according to keikaku.
Oct 18, 2009 6:48 AM

Sep 2009
Yeah not bad

But what about Sode no Shirayuki ?
Oct 18, 2009 11:50 AM

May 2009
Meh. It was okay.

The part I liked was the end with Hitsugaya and his zampakutou (...and the statue). was cute C:
Oct 18, 2009 3:25 PM

Sep 2008
Asteriks said:

And I think Byakuya really destroyed SnS, cause as far as I know, he actually don't want Rukia to expose herself to dangers by being a Shinigami.
Of course, SnS will come back anyway.

You should keep secrets like that under spoilers, dude. You'll screw up the suspense.
Oct 18, 2009 5:46 PM

May 2009
gdc_anime1989 said:
Asteriks said:

And I think Byakuya really destroyed SnS, cause as far as I know, he actually don't want Rukia to expose herself to dangers by being a Shinigami.
Of course, SnS will come back anyway.

You should keep secrets like that under spoilers, dude. You'll screw up the suspense.

It's not exactly a spoiler. You can't really spoil a filler, because nobody knows what exactly is going to happen, it's not like you can read it in the manga. It's just speculation.
Oct 19, 2009 10:56 AM

Feb 2009
Such mystery surrounding Byakuya's motives, albeit a bit cliche, still makes out for a hell of good animated fights, I must say!!

The episode was really good, much better than last weeks dragged out one, it seems that this filler is far from its climax, although the story has some real coherence to it which is very sporadic in previous Bleach fillers, this is the best one by far, they finally realise if effort is put into a filler the canon can wait!!
Oct 19, 2009 4:20 PM

Jul 2009
Awww so cute the last part of the chapter. ( U can feel d love of toushirou and his sampaktou, hiorinmaru)

Hyorinmaru freezes the whole room and makes statues of toushirou out of ice!!!!!!
XD

Oct 19, 2009 6:51 PM

Jan 2009
good episode i like it
Oct 20, 2009 3:31 PM

Jun 2009
Ye4ah the zanpakutos are out
Kazeshini show them what you got
Oct 20, 2009 11:09 PM
Mar 2009
THIS WAS THE BEST EP IN SUCH A LONG TIME!!! It's kind of refreshing when you can look forward to a filler for once. Great action. Soooooo goood!
Oct 29, 2009 12:47 PM

Jan 2009
O_O This is intriguing. Ans I loooove intriguing *_*

No way, Byakuya couldn't have killed Sode no Shirayuki, I mean, weren't zanpaktuos supposed to recover using their master's spiritual pressure even if they're broken? I think they said that in the series in the Seireitei Arc.

But damn this filler is what I was longing to see for a long time: MORE OF BYAKUYA *_*!! I'm a bit disappointed that they "killed" Rukia's zanpaktuo so I won't see much of her fighting, I guess that would have really been my dream come true ^^ and therefore too much to ask.

Awesome fights as always. The thing is that everybody is used to that high-quality main plot, I get it, but that doesn't mean you can't like the fillers too. Well I know I do ^^.

Nov 4, 2009 9:54 AM

Oct 2008
I cant wait to see what Byakuya is up to!
Nov 4, 2009 9:38 PM

Jun 2009
to byayuka:
how could you be so heartless, how could you be so heartless
How could you be so,
Cold as the winter wind when it breeze yo
Just remember that you talking to me yo
You need to watch the way you talking to me you know
I mean after all the things that we been through
I mean after all the things we got into
And yo I know of some things that you ain't told me
And yo I did some things but that's the old me
And now you wanna get me back
And you gon' show me
So you walk around like you don't know me
You got a new friend
Well I got homies
But in the end it's still so lonely
Nov 12, 2009 11:41 AM

Jun 2009
This arc just leveld tha bounto arc, they ruined byakuya's image forever!!!!!!!!!
Nov 12, 2009 8:02 PM

Mar 2008
after watching the new OP i just thought up a way they can help those broken zanpatou
Dec 4, 2009 11:10 AM

Jul 2009
great episode due to stellar fights, the sequences were more creative with a variation of kidou and sword attacks. Renji's fight scene was better than usual, and I loved how Zabimaru popped in and took the fight to another level. They're really cool and i like how they got sebonzakura to follow them to a smaller space. I really like their alternate form and their personality and style. Byakyua's fight with Renji was stellar. This was a really good episode. I wish byakyua would reveal a better reason behind his pseudo-betrayal, than his damn pride. Can't wait to see the other zanpaktou's fights with their shinigamni, and i want to see wabiskue's personality. Oh and the end with Isane and Hyonrimaru was so cute, he's so worried about toshiro. very funny.
Feb 23, 2010 8:35 PM

May 2009
This is actually a great filler, just if it wasn't placed in the middle of a fight...
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Feb 24, 2010 4:13 AM

Jan 2009
A filler in a filler.

OMFG I hope this won't turn up like Naruto!
The lowly maggot under the trash.
May 25, 2010 5:41 AM

Oct 2008
Haha loved the omake at the end. xD

Hyounamaru<3 x]
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 1, 2010 5:44 PM

May 2010
Wow, what's up with Byakuka and why did he destory his sister's zanpactou. He also trashed the 6th squad barracks
Sep 10, 2010 2:06 AM

Jan 2010
Byakuya destroyed Rukia's Zanpakutou!! :O
Mar 25, 2011 11:43 PM

Jan 2008
Byakuya has something up his sleeve.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

48 by XGirl86 »»
Apr 15, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 174 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BishounenTatsumi - Jun 11, 2008

57 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 12, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 66 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 18, 2009

17 by akay88 »»
Apr 10, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 85 Discussion

Scribbly - Jul 17, 2008

26 by 91vulnicura »»
Apr 10, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 286 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Dizzee - Aug 31, 2010

114 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
Apr 6, 11:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.