Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 30, 2014 1:28 PM

May 2010
Not another Nagi no Asukara... I hated Chisaki x Tsumugu, mostly because it ruined Chisaki's character and slightly, because I never liked the idea of them together (still that anime is among my most favs) but I guess, here I don't mind, more like its the opposite as I really like the alternate couples as much.

Loved the Imi x Yanagi scene. That friendship punch xD

That was smooth of Hiro, or maybe not...

But really I liked those Imi x Touko and Kakeru x Yanagi moments. I don't know what to ship anymore. I know two things though,

1- If Kakeru x Touko happens then I am fine with it but don't really care. On the other hand, we will get a high chance of Imi x Yanagi, which I give a huge thumbs up to. My otp for sure.

2- If Imi x Touko happens, then I'll like it quite a bit. It will give a huge chance of Kakeru x Yanagi happening which I surprisingly like as well. I think Kakeru is better suited with Yanagi then Touko.

Don't know which is better tbh...

Anyways, man Hiro don't sleep through the movie when you are watching with the girl you love. That's seriously bad.
Jul 30, 2014 2:50 PM
Jun 2014
TragicRomance said:
Not another Nagi no Asukara... I hated Chisaki x Tsumugu, mostly because it ruined Chisaki's character and slightly, because I never liked the idea of them together (still that anime is among my most favs) but I guess, here I don't mind, more like its the opposite as I really like the alternate couples as much.

Loved the Imi x Yanagi scene. That friendship punch xD

That was smooth of Hiro, or maybe not...

But really I liked those Imi x Touko and Kakeru x Yanagi moments. I don't know what to ship anymore. I know two things though,

1- If Kakeru x Touko happens then I am fine with it but don't really care. On the other hand, we will get a high chance of Imi x Yanagi, which I give a huge thumbs up to. My otp for sure.

2- If Imi x Touko happens, then I'll like it quite a bit. It will give a huge chance of Kakeru x Yanagi happening which I surprisingly like as well. I think Kakeru is better suited with Yanagi then Touko.

Don't know which is better tbh...

Anyways, man Hiro don't sleep through the movie when you are watching with the girl you love. That's seriously bad.

You're sharing my opinion.
I really liked Manaka X Tsumugu ( not Chisaki X Tsumugu ) --> But now my fav is Kakeru X Yanagi :D
High five !!! :D
Jul 31, 2014 12:35 AM
Jun 2014
Isn't this slated for only 13 episodes? So why is it moving at a Snail's pace then? I could SOMEWHAT understand if it was 2-cour, but it's not.

Praying that it turns around, the art is absolutely gorgeous, and it'd be a shame if this crap story continues. Next episode will be the breaking point of dropping this show.

They seem to have high hopes for the show since a manga and a light novel have already been announced.
Rashad12Jul 31, 2014 12:49 AM
Jul 31, 2014 1:03 PM

Dec 2013
Wow, I feel like I'm exactly like Yuki
Jul 31, 2014 7:39 PM

May 2010
Silver4000 said:
So Okikura's mother was a composer.
And of course that misunderstanding was going to happen.
Jonathan is back.

No, she was a pianist
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 31, 2014 9:53 PM
Jan 2013
If it weren't for the premonitions aspect, I think I'd drop this show.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Aug 1, 2014 9:02 PM

Nov 2008
Of all the misunderstandings that could have happened it had to be between Okikura and Yana! Dam!

Anybody got a Crunchyroll guest pass so I can watch episode 5?
Aug 2, 2014 7:26 PM

Feb 2013
Yuki checkin' Touko out... can't really blame him, he does like her after all. Good job on walking away man, you know your limits.

Hiro gets Sachi on a date and falls asleep during the movie... :sigh:

Yanagi x Kareru after the rain, busted!... well that's what it looked like to poor emotionally-confused Touko.

Nice episode. This anime has a nice "atmosphere" about it.
Aug 5, 2014 8:26 AM

Aug 2009
My god, this show is so incredibly boring. Absolutely nothing's happening. Step your damn game up, PA Works.
Aug 6, 2014 7:59 AM

Nov 2010
Those chickens coming back, must be the same guy that did "True Tears"
Nothing many special occured, but it was soothing and calm to follow
with a nice end of a sleeper at the cinema
Aug 6, 2014 8:56 AM
ざわ・・ ざわ・・

Oct 2012
this is so boring i`m getting close to dropping the series...
Aug 6, 2014 10:25 PM

Jan 2012
Roger is the best chicken
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Aug 8, 2014 4:57 PM

Jan 2011
Not much happened? :o But I guess it's a build-up episode.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 12, 2014 6:48 AM
Aug 2013
what kind of effin relationship is that?? letting your kid camp outside, they're like strangers, they don't seem like family

OOOUUUCHHHHH Family zoned, but don't fret new guy saves the day, either pairing looks nice btw

maybe they are family, but Japan allows cousin relationships if I remember it right.

again with the chickens???? sleeping and in that clothes during a date??? I am disappointed

anime clearly lacks a lot of stuff or is shown stupidly or wrong [siiiiighs]
Aug 29, 2014 10:00 AM

Jan 2014
The most empty 20 minutes of my life. Not even when I'm doing absolutely nothing I realize it like I did now. Though, I enjoyed it.
It sounds like a contradiction, but I don't have the feeling that I wasted that time. I wonder though where this show will go, because this episode didn't give anything new to the plot. Maybe that Yanagi will see in Okikura the Yukinari she never had. Regarding this matter, that trope nearly the end was so forced and idiot..

And I don't believe it that Sacchi's admirer fell asleep.
Aug 30, 2014 8:37 PM

Jun 2013
Not sure why, but i find this anime really charming :)<3
Oct 7, 2014 2:08 PM

May 2012
Decent development, let's see what's next though!
Nov 20, 2014 8:38 PM

Jun 2011
I don't believe the people who called this bad back then, I mean Glasslip sounds nice, looked good, but Christ this is pretty damn bad, starting from the Tsumugu, oh I mean Kakeru. The relationship is so badly laid out and developed (A loves B, B loves C, C loves D, E loves F all for plot reason), the characters interaction is far from realistic (lol that NagiAsu recommendation) and awkward for most of the time. I agree with the top review which said "Glasslip tries to have things move forward, tries to instill drama or emotion. Yet when it does, nothing ever comes of it".

Why is this not worse than Pupa is beyond me. But ey, the remaining episodes might still save this show, but I am not too optimistic given it's reputation. Can't help but to see this as poor man's NagiAsu, except far worse with zero substance. It's sad to see the score for this anime is so close to Shounen Hollywood, while the latter is much better in most aspects.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 13, 2015 11:30 AM
Nov 2014
Yawn, felt like a filler episode ;_;
Jun 26, 2016 9:58 AM

Jan 2010
The show has stiled dialogue, odd comedy, an unnecessarily awkward setup for its love polygon, and a future sight mechanic that feels out of place. Yet, nothing's really insulting or terrible. The anime is chill, the audiovisuals are nice just as expected from P.A. Works, and, well, there's nothing else that I can really comment on. Is...is there something vile coming up that explains the absurdly low rating? That being said, all the chickens keep reminding me of True Tears so...uh...
Oct 14, 2016 7:39 AM

Jul 2014
I always laugh when anime characters run away due to romantic misunderstandings.
Sep 16, 2018 3:33 AM

Apr 2018
So far main girl love mysterious dude ;energetic dude love glasses girl;orange girl likes the tall dude;tall dude likes main girl

And most of those are to be expected in a group of friends as such

The third and fourth episodes are a big improvement over the first 2 episodes which were pretty crap in term of writing during some parts imo(there are still some crappy lines said by the characters here and there)

But this is way more realistic than most of the shoujo romance anime i've watched and anyone saying otherwise needs to interacte with real people

"Mysterious dude" is annoying af

Hoped that the "seeing the future" thingy wasn't a thing in this anime but they may actually use it in a good way so who knows

So far the anime is underated(7/10) but it may turns to shit
AkerakaiSep 16, 2018 3:45 AM
Jun 13, 2019 11:52 AM
Jul 2018
Okikura's mother is/was a musician. He and his dad seem to live a luxurious life.

Hiro and Sacchi go to the movies. Hiro fell asleep lol.

Things seem to be getting worse between Touko and Yukinari.

Yanagi and Okikura meet in the rain. Misunderstanding between Yanagi, Okikuara, and Touko sure to follow.

This show is awkward, uneventful, stilted, but strangely chill + charming, likely bolstered primarily by its aesthetics. I can't hate it lol.

Jan 21, 2021 8:46 PM

Dec 2012
WINCEST?!
And Okikura is stealing the girls

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.