Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Ookami Nante Kowakunai Chapter 1 Discussion

Oct 13, 2009 1:43 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter reminded me a lot of the Kimagure Orange Road manga. Even drawing style is similar. And the characters have to transfer a lot because of his weird powers. What a strange coincidence that I picked these two mangas to read at the same time. o_O

Jun 29, 2010 7:56 AM

The boy was so damn cute. =D I was so turned on when I saw him with his sexy basketball tanktop. lol I have a fetish for pits and tank tops. =] I luv shota and I'm gay. =] tee hee-
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 28, 2012 10:54 PM

I didn't expect her to be a werewolf.

Jun 29, 2014 1:50 AM

AlexSadist-sama said:
I didn't expect her to be a werewolf.

She wasn't, she was a vampire. Admittedly though, I did at one point think she was a werewolf too like Takuro. Then I remembered she was out in the moonlight when he was trying to confess & I felt quite stupid for a bit. Didn't think she'd be a vampire though but her being another monster was the expected route.

For a one-shot, this wasn't too bad. Their relationship develops way too quickly & the characters aren't that great or anything but you don't have the luxury of a thorough developing in a one-shot. Hopefully the rest are better but I enjoyed this well enough.

*Edit*

I forgot to mention, the fact that the bullies were the manga club got a laugh out of me.
Modified by Terrestrious, Jun 29, 2014 10:19 AM

Feb 29, 2016 5:28 PM

don't have alot to say i'm not that much into romance but i enjoyed that chapter

Dec 24, 2017 8:32 PM

A vampire and a werewolf huh. That's a strange pairing reminds me of Underworld or the Vampire Diaries/The Originals.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.