Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 21, 2014 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The rivalry still continues. And welp, Claire gets into a little cooking trouble. Can't say I'm surprised by some of the lewd events. Looks like Kamito's match this episode got interrupted at the end there.
Jul 21, 2014 8:24 AM

Feb 2008
Wow we already see Kamito contracted spirit Est and his previous spirit Restia interrupted the match.

Next episode we see Est!!!! :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 21, 2014 9:54 AM

Dec 2011
Both Claire and Rinslet get food for Kamito, which once again revives their little rivalry battles, which get interrupted when their efforts destroy the house Ellis built for Kamito (along with the food Rinslet had provided him), which then escalates (upon the arrival of the knights) to a challenge of a duel.
Meanwhile Kamito needs some food and a place to stay, so Claire takes him into her room. Where he cooks up a far better meal than she's used to. And she gets attacked by a water spirit...

To the duel. Love how the knights had waited for ages to make a timely entrance. Claire and Rinslet now working on the same team, in theory, although their combined actions are reasonably effective. But then Restia shows up...

Est in the preview for the next episode. Looking forward to it already.
kuuderes_shadowJul 21, 2014 10:02 AM
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jul 21, 2014 9:56 AM

Jul 2012
I'm kind of confused as to what happened to Claire in the shower, can spirits do stuff like that on their own or was someone controlling that to happen?
Jul 21, 2014 9:58 AM

Mar 2014
That was a fancy butter knife kamito pulled out,
speaking of kamito,
IM SICK OF THESE BASTARDLY MC's PICKING UP PANTIES AND THEN PUTTING THEM IN THEIR POCKETS INSTEAD OF JUST SIMPLY DROPPING THEM, ITS SO ANNOYING, im starting to think they are actually all perverts on purpose.
Im starting to think this will end up like seikoku no dragonar,
i'll keep praying that it doesnt.
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/zunderdog24
Jul 21, 2014 10:10 AM

Jul 2013
restia <3

it was a decent episode but the animation was a bit off in certain scenes hope they fix that in the blu-rays
Jul 21, 2014 10:10 AM
Jul 2018
It was a good episode. I started reading the light novel of it...the pacing seemed good so far..but a little rushed.

Yeah, I felt bad for Kamito for getting his house got destroyed by Rinslet. Now he start to live at Claire's room.

The fight was decent anyway.
Jul 21, 2014 10:12 AM

Aug 2007
Not bad at all. I can't get enough of the artstyle. Well at least Kamito isn't OP since hes been out of the game for too long. Main highlight to me was pretty much the battle with the Knights. It feels like the two trouble problems are really good. Well also nice little cliffhanger. It seems we are finally meeting someone who knows Kamito and how he was long ago.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 21, 2014 10:25 AM

Aug 2010
Not that bad. I find Claire less annoying than in the LNs for some reason O_o? Well still meh.

Rinslet and Ellis still have a bit to start showing their dere sides so they're also still just okay.

Lol'd at how Kamito told Ellis "I didn't mean that, I meant ur beautiful" XDXD Smooth :3

The animation this ep was better than last. Simorgh looked nice.

Restia at the end was nice too ^^

NXT EP EST!!!!! F*** YES! <3<3

Seems like they'll be going 3 eps per 1 volume? So they'll end by the end of vol4. Perfect place.
Barion-ZaraJul 21, 2014 10:29 AM
Jul 21, 2014 10:27 AM

May 2013
Kamito now living with Claire after getting his house destroyed. That was a nice battle until it got interrupted. Can't wait for the next episode.
Jul 21, 2014 10:35 AM
May 2014
Shaniyaz said:
Lol'd at Kamito complementing Ellis' beauty and how she got flustered; trying to take him down anyways. XD

Actually, that seems to be the reason she became a bit more serious about taking him down.
I guess it was an insult to her.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jul 21, 2014 10:56 AM

Apr 2012
i c through the mc attacks he flatters his opponent then strikes, in genius
Jul 21, 2014 11:00 AM

Oct 2010
Ok episode but i hope they rush this arc since it does get better

Claire Rogue = Eco
Rinslet Laurenfrost = Charlotte "Tyrant Rex, T-Rex" Belew
Ellis Fahrengart = Sayaka "War Dancer" Kirasaka
Jul 21, 2014 11:10 AM

Jun 2013
Ahh, the second episode of Tsundere Academy.
It was ok. Not a big fan of Claire though, I find her mildly annoying. Hope she's not the main "romantic interest".
Jul 21, 2014 11:10 AM
Jan 2013
Man, I rather have Kamito live in Rinslet's room.
Jul 21, 2014 11:24 AM
Feb 2014
Ok episode.

Not sure why Rinslet has this obsession with Kamito, so was confused when she suddenly appeared to give him food xp... props to Kamito for totally ignorin her selfish demands XD

I kinda laughed at the part where they Rinslet and Claire totally destroyed his home... and when Ellis got a bit taken aback when she thought Kamito hated it. Haha.

That scene with the water spirit attackin claire was... meh... I wonder what's the reason for it attackig her though...

The duel was... average, i guess. Not too impressed by the way they fought. Animation was fine, bt not impressive. The 2 knights accompanying Ellis went down rather easily xp... i thought knights would be stronger, but...

Hm... I need a couple more episodes to get a feel for this anime. As it is, I cant tell whether I like it or not. This episode was better, imo, than the first episode tho. Claire seems a bit more likable here
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Jul 21, 2014 11:25 AM

May 2014
I'm sorry, but having these girls existing exclusively to be complete bitches always thinking about how to enslave the only guy and how to beat each other is just unbearable. Coupled with stupid dialogue, this is unwatchable.

The obligatory couple scene+ecchi rape, just to have a cockfight ending with a cliffhanger.

1/5 - Fucking awful! I am never giving this kind of LN adaptations a chance beyond ep.1 again.
T3hSourceJul 21, 2014 11:33 AM
Jul 21, 2014 11:30 AM

Jul 2013
Pretty good episode. ED song was nice!

Lmao at Kamito reading Claire's books. It was funny seeing Kamito use Scarlet to cook the food. Such a useful spirit :D Kamito is such a smooth talker. Ellis blushing was cute <3
Barion-Zara said:
Seems like they'll be going 3 eps per 1 volume? So they'll end by the end of vol4. Perfect place.

3 episodes per volume is not enough. There's still quite a lot of volume 1 to cover and volume 4 isn't really a good place to end.
Jul 21, 2014 11:47 AM

Sep 2013
Ellis <3 I'm a sucker for anything Knight related XD can't wait for the big knight spirit :)

Good fight but the other two girls weren't impressive :(

Panty handkerchief ;) stay classy Kamino, stay classy.
Jul 21, 2014 12:21 PM

Jul 2013
Episode felt weak tbh, I mean some parts I understand, but some parts I don't get so I have to repeat the episode again. Claire is the only character I'm somewhat annoyed with though at least we get to know what her motivation is. The story itself was pretty shallow and slow and eventually I get bored in this.

The fight was okay, but it wasn't that impressive. So a new demon girl appears who knows Kamito.

Jul 21, 2014 12:28 PM

Dec 2011
Ah, Claire, you kindhearted girl, showing you affection for your contracted spirit/human Kamito!

So the winning country of the Blade Dance will receive a lot of benefits huh... GAME ON!

Lol, Rinslet sure has degrading demands there...

Um... Kamito's little shed just got destroyed, now he has no roof over his head, poor guy.

Claire's the little sister of a traitor and now a noble as other girls are huh.

Ah, I knew that Claire would bring Kamito to sleep in her room.

Those are some weird titles for books that a young lady is reading... and Kamito just stole her pantsu...

PERVERTED WATER SPOTTED!

So her sister is known as the "calamity princess" that caused an unparalleled disaster to happen.

I can't wait to see how their fight is going to go :3

Hahaha, look at that lil dagger, but I bet it's powerful and he said 3 years have passed which mean that he's Ren Ashbell :3

Ohooo, Kamito said that Ellis is beautiful and made her blush.

Restia has appeared!
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jul 21, 2014 12:37 PM
Mar 2014
major catfight like seriously
Jul 21, 2014 12:43 PM

Nov 2012
Nice episode,
LOL @Kamito taking Claire's panties, and then giving them back to her to clean herself.
Also, him telling Ellis that she is cute, and Ellis misunderstanding and getting mad when he told her he meant her.
Jul 21, 2014 12:55 PM

Jun 2013
Kamito loosing his little house like that was pretty funny. Can't wait for Est next episode.
Jul 21, 2014 1:01 PM

Feb 2014
Nice and funny episode with the lewd scenes. Just like I like my Ecchi shows.
Jul 21, 2014 1:04 PM

Apr 2009
Well, these fights look cheap. Character development and interaction was generic at best so far as well.. still on a 3/10 route.

The fire cat familiar is clearly the best character in this. I mean, she even cleans your house and can be used to cook! That's a mighty fine kitten!
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jul 21, 2014 1:32 PM

Jan 2014
that was a cliffhanger...too short...now i have to wait till next week..to see something amazing happen...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jul 21, 2014 1:39 PM

Jul 2013
i am liking each and every one of the main characters so far.
Jul 21, 2014 2:00 PM

Apr 2010
Still not much new to this anime.
It seems to follow the pace of the LN and manga better then most anime of this genre tho.
But i could be wrong.
Jul 21, 2014 2:03 PM

Dec 2013
This episode was easily better than the first, and the characters were less annoying. I'd still have to say that Ellis is my favorite character so far, she isn't nearly as annoyingly retarded as Claire and Rinslet.

The duel was alright, it made everything before it tolerable. Although the shack being destroyed was entertaining once Ellis showed up and thought he hated it, everything else was just average ecchi cliche.

It seems this series could become pretty good, so I'll keep watching for now.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Jul 21, 2014 2:08 PM

Nov 2013
Leave it to the MC to open up every girl's tsundere tendencies with his smooth words.
Jul 21, 2014 2:40 PM

Jul 2013
Aaaand their stupid rivalry continues, with the two of them destroying Kamito's living space

Meh, ok battle.

Oh good, finally Est will show up next episode.
Jul 21, 2014 2:41 PM
Nov 2013
Claire was way more like able this episode. I a also love her fire cat Scarlet, I think this is one of the cutest cats I've seen in an anime.

I really like how the spirits look, and the fight was good.

Also, Hikasa Yoko character spotted <3

Can't wait for the next episode!
Jul 21, 2014 3:00 PM

Sep 2012
Well, i don't really have expectations about that, but i think that this second episode is far better than the first, so i'll keep watching.

And the demon girl that appears in the end of the episode can bring more action on the next.
Jul 21, 2014 3:05 PM

Nov 2013
r0ykun said:
I a also love her fire cat Scarlet, I think this is one of the cutest cats I've seen in an anime.

You would probably also love her

But that's only for a second season though, since it happens during the blade dance tournament.

But sure is weird to hear about the Spirit Lords and the meaning of the Blade Dance tournament when you know the truth behind it... it's one of those cases where knowing the spoilers kinda ruins the story of the anime >_<

Anyway, the pace seems low (respecting the novels script), so either they skip some volumes or they will only animate 'till the team formation and end it on a cliffhanger.

Edit: added Scarlet picture

DarkMoonWolfJul 21, 2014 3:43 PM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jul 21, 2014 4:13 PM

Aug 2013
Wow next episode Est will already appear?! This is fast pacing... a little too fast but maybe they are just trying to get to the good parts faster.
Jul 21, 2014 4:17 PM

Jan 2014
zunderdog24 said:

IM SICK OF THESE BASTARDLY MC's PICKING UP PANTIES AND THEN PUTTING THEM IN THEIR POCKETS INSTEAD OF JUST SIMPLY DROPPING THEM, ITS SO ANNOYING, im starting to think they are actually all perverts on purpose.

exactly, whatever happened the the Badass Gentlemanly MCs, the MC of this really pissed me off.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Jul 21, 2014 4:19 PM

Feb 2014
I guess this is the Seikoku no Dragonar of this season. Pretty disappointing battle - the MC folded in like 3 seconds, he was absolutely useless. The only interesting part of the entire episode was the girl that showed up in the last 30 seconds
Jul 21, 2014 4:22 PM

Jul 2013
iw as kinda hoping for kamito to be a lot more badass
this episode, for a show like this, was low on fan service imo
Jul 21, 2014 4:34 PM

Oct 2013
haha good episode XD
lol when they blew up his little hut but thank god he got out of it
LOL he handed her ,her panties ^-^
great show so far
[/quote]
Jul 21, 2014 4:56 PM

Sep 2011
As soon as the MC becomes a Masochist or contract slave I'm dropping this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2014 5:04 PM
Jul 2008
I have a feeling this is going to be a harem.
Jul 21, 2014 5:05 PM

Feb 2014
StirFriedPanda said:
I have a feeling this is going to be a harem.

Considering harem is one of the listed genres, you might be on to something
Jul 21, 2014 5:34 PM

Jul 2010
The char. design is just way too lame. That said, the ED is pretty catchy though.
The kitten is the most interesting character.
Jul 21, 2014 5:36 PM

Feb 2014
Akanezora said:
The char. design is just way too lame. That said, the ED is pretty catchy though.

It's so generic that they might as well have named the characters "spirit channeler A" "spirit channeler B" etc. and it would have created the same effect
Jul 21, 2014 5:38 PM

Jul 2010
Feyfray said:
Akanezora said:

It's so generic that they might as well have named the characters "spirit channeler A" "spirit channeler B" etc. and it would have created the same effect

Haha, that's actually possible.
Jul 21, 2014 5:56 PM

Mar 2012
Everytime Restia show up she always steal the spotlight. I also think that Yoko Hikasa is suited well with her.

And finally Est will be showing up next week. Cannot wait for Kamito to use[spoiler]Absolute Blade Arts.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 21, 2014 6:01 PM

Mar 2012
VanishingKira said:
Est appearing next episode,god I hope she's not another tsundere.
Don't worry she is not tsundere, clingy or whatever negative trait you can think of.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 21, 2014 6:22 PM

Dec 2013
I was waiting for stealing the pantsu to retaliate Kamito. Wasn't disappointed x)
Jul 21, 2014 6:28 PM

Aug 2013
Feyfray said:
Akanezora said:

Made me laugh :D

That aside, I think this episode was much better than the first one.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2014

169 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 9:32 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2014

90 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 8:20 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2014

67 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2014

74 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 5:02 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2014

75 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.