Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 3 Discussion

Jul 20, 2014 2:11 PM

This show is my big surprise, pretty funny !

Jul 20, 2014 2:12 PM

I love this anime. It's just so consistently funny.

Loving the new characters (although Mikorin in still best girl). Kashima is the ultimate "Senpai please notice me!" character.

And I can't wait to see Nozaki-kun in bunny ears next week!

Jul 20, 2014 2:19 PM

Oh man, so freaking funny in this episode. I can't breath at one point, but it is so damn funny in here XD.

Kashima, is not a bad character, and she is basically like Seo tbh, except that she is not rude to everyone, but Hori XD. Hori is also not a bad character, so I have no arguments in him.

I think I like almost everyone in here with their personalities and appearances. Probably it's going to be the best romantic comedy of the season :D.

Jul 20, 2014 2:21 PM

Getting introduced to more of the characters and fleshed out ones at that. I'm sure Nozaki has more then enough reference material to get going in his manga. The character driven comedy was very funny in this episode too and I can't wait to see them play a dating sims game in the next episode.

We seen a lot of "guys get beaten up by girls" scenario but hardly the other way around. This anime believes in gender equality.

Jul 20, 2014 2:22 PM

That was just too excellent lol Laughed so much during this episode xD

Though I really find it weird when girls are all so smitten with Kashima even though she's actually a girl ^^" There was something like that in OHSHC too...

Jul 20, 2014 2:26 PM
ThreePointer said:
Getting introduced to more of the characters and fleshed out ones at that. I'm sure Nozaki has more then enough reference material to get going in his manga. The character driven comedy was very funny in this episode too and I can't wait to see them play a dating sims game in the next episode.

We seen a lot of "guys get beaten up by girls" scenario but hardly the other way around. This anime believes in gender equality.

Kamijou Touma would be proud.

Jul 20, 2014 2:37 PM

I thought I found the funny anime of the season with Barakamon,
but this, this....

Barakamon has the part where there's a moral lesson in every episode though.

Jul 20, 2014 2:45 PM

omg funniest show of the season

Jul 20, 2014 2:45 PM

PetitFours said:
This manga/anime is the funniest thing I've read/watched in quite a while. 5/5

agreed!!
the humour reminds me of maid sama & maid sama is what made me fall in love with anime :)

and I've been missing something like engaged to the unidentified!

Jul 20, 2014 2:47 PM

I absolutely love the OP. Probably the best OP for this season so far (That I've seen/heard).

The Chiyo/Hiro acting scene was absolutely hilarious. As other animes this season keep falling, this has consistently been rising for me. Easily one of the better animes this season by far.

Just overall love it. I think only Zankyou No Terror is better in regards to what I'm watching right now, and that's hardly comparable given the genre differences.
Nop.

Jul 20, 2014 2:53 PM

The scene of Mikoshiba trying the lines of the maid were utterly hilarious. Overall I like the new characters, also I must say that they chose really well the VAs.

Jul 20, 2014 2:59 PM

Kashima is a super masochist
n everybody takes the fact of senpai beating her very lightly

Jul 20, 2014 3:04 PM

HAHA what an episode.
Kashima is hilarious

Looking forward to the next episode.
Nozaki with bunny ears? Oh god lol.

Jul 20, 2014 3:06 PM

I'm head over heels with this show.
So glad it didn't slip past me.

Kashima looked so majestic at the end. Love it.

Jul 20, 2014 3:15 PM

That brieds scenes! And many more!!
Only 3 episodes, and I already want a season 2!!

Jul 20, 2014 3:22 PM

Another great episode~!!
All of the characters are great and the comedy is just hilarious
"Do you prefer briefs!?!?" lmao

Jul 20, 2014 3:23 PM

IT'S A TRAP. Or wait, it isn't. But it is. But it also isn't. Wait, but it is, but isn't, WHAT IS IT?!

"KAAAASHIIIIIMAAAAA!!!" - Hori-senpai

Jul 20, 2014 3:33 PM

This episode was so hilarious.....
couldn't stop laughing every time Sakura said something:
"Mikorin is......He already has a boyfriend, and he is getting friendly with another boy"
"Nozaki kun is repaying sempai with his body"

Jul 20, 2014 3:52 PM

Hahaha, Chiyo's reaction to hearing that Mikorin aka Mamiko the heroine is going to introduce her to the Prince of the School, when she already has Suzuki-kun, SHOCK!

LOL at Nozaki's reaction when he heard that Mikorin is cheating on his boyfriend XD.

Um... Kashima huh... honestly now... who would believe that she's a guy? I mean I can easily tell that Kashima is a girl and not a guy... I wonder if I'm the only one who could tell right away... even without seeing the skirt lol.

Um... she's got more girls in her harem than most main male characters lol.

Poor Mikorin lost in all of their competitions T.T

Aw, poor Mikorin misunderstood what Chiyo wanted to say... poor guy.

LOL, Nozaki you so silly, people will misunderstand what you're trying to say if you phrase like that XD.

Well that guy sure isn't treating Kashima like a girl at all lol.

Ah, so the poor guy wanted to grow taller but couldn't... ah, I feel your sadness bro...

AHA, so Hori is doing the scenery.

Briefs power!

Hahaha, sexually harassing XD.

Ohoo, Chiyo wants to know the pattern on Nozaki's pajamas lol.

Poor Kashima thought that she was special to Hori after hearing that Nozaki is repaying him with his body loool.

LOL, Hori told Kashima that Nozaki's cuter XD.

Marriage! SACRE BLEU! Oh, never mind, she wanted to be invited to his wedding and perform or something, meh.

LOL, Kashima would steal Hori's girlfriend if he'd tell her that he had one XD.

Poor Mikorin was shocked and sad T.T

They've really gotten into the act lol.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."

Jul 20, 2014 3:56 PM

This is amazing, show as hell glad I picked this up!

Jul 20, 2014 4:05 PM
Kashima's body is so manly :P

Jul 20, 2014 4:14 PM

I love when the prince ask the president who was cuter and he and Sakura answer: Nozaki-kun. XD

Mikorin is the best heroine all the time!!! XD
Modified by anamisan24, Jul 20, 2014 4:18 PM

Jul 20, 2014 4:32 PM

Wow I seriously didn't see this plotwist coming ! Kashima being a girl, wow, I was practically gaping at my screen.

Anyway, now I'm totally getting some shipping vibes between her and Hirotaka, although hers and Mikoshiba's opposite personnalities would be sweet as hell mixed together. uwu

I totally thought there was some subtext when Sakura asked Hirotaka if he prefered briefs and he answered yes though, like, I thought it was him coming out as gay, especially with Kashima's reaction and all, but nah, turned out it was just a silly joke.

Great episode as always, looking forward to more!

Jul 20, 2014 4:40 PM

Really funny episode, especially because of the reverse trap.

This is one of the best rom-coms I have ever seen, hope it keeps going with the amazing comedy.

Jul 20, 2014 4:41 PM
WatchGiantRobo

Dropped,didn't find the humor funny and honestly thought it was pretty stale 4/10.

The manga sequences didn't help,they were just unbearable to watch.

If this had been 15 mins I probably wouldn't have dropped this.

Jul 20, 2014 4:41 PM
Forgetfulness said:
Another funny episode. I was entertained

Although I like Kashima and Hori, looking at the OP it seems like there are going to be a lot of characters. I hope most of them actually play some part. Like Yuzuki from ep 2 was pretty awesome. While these episodes are funny regardless, it would be p. cool if it doesn't just turn into "character(s) of the week"

By that you mean characters that only showed for one Episode?

Naw, there are only ten 'main' characters in this, and judging by these three episodes (Six of them have been introduced), by Episode 6 they'll already finish introducing all of them (If this really follows the One Episode = Two Chapters thingy), and even after that, they'd still make their appearances at certain episodes, especially Seo, Mikorin, Kashima and Hori

Jul 20, 2014 5:00 PM

Omfg, the characters are amazing.

"We do this and that" LOL NOZAKI
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 20, 2014 5:20 PM

haha I like the prince XD she's amusing
good episode ^-^
[/quote]

Jul 20, 2014 5:23 PM

Well the prince of school really is a card.

Great episode!!!

Jul 20, 2014 5:33 PM

Aah, this episode filled me with laughs. I haven't read the manga yet so the whole thing about the prince being a female was a pretty good surprise for me. Loved the way Mikoshiba acted as Misa in the beginning.

Jul 20, 2014 5:45 PM

I'm loving this shit so much it's crazy ;_;

Jul 20, 2014 5:55 PM

Introduction of two new characters!
How Kashima is able to go around things with her words!
Those markings xD And the reasons to pick the other!
"I'm the only one senpai always hits" xD Hiro's instant reaction on who is cuter!

Major turn-off lines!!! The scripts were pretty funny ^^

Jul 20, 2014 5:55 PM

Kashima x Hori-sempai; OTP. Don't lose to Nozaki, Kashima!

Jul 20, 2014 5:58 PM

I was already enjoying this show but it keeps on getting better and better each episode. Didn't have much expectations for it (didn't know about the manga before watching) and it sounded like a generic romantic show, but it's becoming one of my favourite comedies

Jul 20, 2014 6:14 PM

That 'Prince' looks totally like a guy lol

Jul 20, 2014 6:25 PM

I do wish they could have gotten a voice actress who could sound a little more manlier. Kashima's voice is too girly for her image! Should sound a bit more princely.

Anyway, lots of laughs to be had. Another great episode.

Jul 20, 2014 6:58 PM

Hahaha. Lol at the part where Hori and Chiyo chose Nozaki as cuter than Kashima. So funny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 20, 2014 7:10 PM

The whole episode was so fun. It just keeps getting better.

Jul 20, 2014 7:21 PM

Wow I wasn't expecting this show to be this good and funny! Lol Kashima's character is great...

Jul 20, 2014 7:45 PM
I loved the intensity of their script reading scene...
I liked Kashima's voice. I didn't think it was too girly, I mean she kind of has to have a light hearted voice for her 'senpai notice me' stuff. At first I was worried how she might sound though.

Jul 20, 2014 7:58 PM

And here I thought Yuu's seiyuu is some newbie. I just got mind=blown.

Jul 20, 2014 8:30 PM

This anime really keeps me entertained for almost the whole episode, and most of the time, I tried myself not to laugh, which ended in failure.
This anime definitely has a lot of rewatch value like Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou!
All the characters have different traits that makes me love them even more!

And the voice actors/actress doing their "job" within the anime was really fun to see.
I couldn't complete Hunter x Hunter characters in Shironeko Project... 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。

Jul 20, 2014 8:46 PM

I love this anime! Its so funny and all the mixtures of personalities and seeing each person's role in the manga is hilarious!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!

Jul 20, 2014 8:52 PM

Another good episode.

This is one of those shows that just gets funnier every week

The OP/ED are catchy as hell too.

Keep them laughs coming. This show is great so far.

Jul 20, 2014 8:55 PM

Mikorin~always getting the female roles! XD

The interaction between Hori and Kashima was hilarious! I didn't expect Hori to hit her like that since she's a girl and all.

Jul 20, 2014 9:00 PM

"We do this and that in my apartment." Way to go, Nozaki-kun :D

Hori beats the crap out of Kashima every single time but she likes it anyway so nothing wrong with that :p

Chiyo's reactions to the stuff going on around her is priceless. I'd say she's a great shoujo heroine but Mikorin totally beats her in that department.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Jul 20, 2014 9:04 PM

I prefer briefs, oh gawd lol, funny episode XD

Jul 20, 2014 9:39 PM
Haven't laughed this much from an anime in a while. Kashima and Hiro interactions were funny. Kashima reminds me of Tamaki with all the flirting.

Jul 20, 2014 9:59 PM

LOL Kashima is just a dude face wearing a skirt with a girl voice

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »