Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 12, 2009 8:14 AM

Aug 2008
Animenano's tag cloud appears to have stopped working properly. Letter Bee in paticular, I went back and counted and came up with well over 20 in the past two weeks. And it's not like they haven't tagged the posts as 'Letter Bee' either, I even went to the sites and checked.

(I'm taking this season a bit more seriously seeing as I'm currently in 9th spot)
The Cart Driver <-- My awesome anime blog
Oct 12, 2009 9:12 AM

Sep 2008
152 -> 120.
...Well at least I went up a little? xD;;
Oct 12, 2009 10:01 AM

Nov 2008
woot i went up about 6 places :))
Oct 12, 2009 11:14 AM

Oct 2007
I fucked up.
"But at my back I always hear,
Time's winged chariot hurrying near,
And yonder all before us lie,
Deserts of vast eternity."
-- Andrew Marvell, "To His Coy Mistress"
Oct 12, 2009 11:16 AM

Feb 2007
Freyja said:
I fucked up.

this

Donate to my awesomeness! | "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Oct 12, 2009 12:20 PM
Mar 2008
hi just wondering, what does it mean if my ace is shown in red?
Oct 12, 2009 1:07 PM
Mar 2009
returner92 said:
hi just wondering, what does it mean if my ace is shown in red?

That you got the guess wrong.

Talon said:
Freyja said:
I fucked up.

this

NO! Not you Talon! :O

Oct 12, 2009 3:52 PM

Feb 2007
chinlamp said:
Talon said:
Freyja said:
I fucked up.

this

NO! Not you Talon! :O

Well, there has to happen alot with Winter Sonata to beat Kampfer, Nyan Koi!, Kobato. and Seitokai no Ichizon....
I'll keep trying but it's kinda desperate when I see my calculations.

Donate to my awesomeness! | "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Oct 12, 2009 9:25 PM

Oct 2007
Talon said:
Freyja said:
I fucked up.

this

If I forget to use my ace next week i'll buy someone a ticket to to new york to slap me.

Hopefully Fairy Tail and/or Winter Sonata will come to the rescue and save me from the fail that is Haruka. Wtf did i even pick that anyway? ugh smh
Oct 12, 2009 10:01 PM
Mar 2009
so_addictive said:
Talon said:
Freyja said:
I fucked up.

this

If I forget to use my ace next week i'll buy someone a ticket to to new york to slap me.

Hopefully Fairy Tail and/or Winter Sonata will come to the rescue and save me from the fail that is Haruka. Wtf did i even pick that anyway? ugh smh

I'll volunteer for the trip to New York!

Just don't sue me, k?

Oct 13, 2009 10:16 PM

Oct 2006
to add the the animenano irregularities, some railgun blogs get the index tag instead щ(°д°щ)
Oct 13, 2009 11:09 PM
Mar 2009
Just thought I'd point this out for Boursky, so he doesn't forget or miss it (and so if he does he can get abused by the FALers XP) but for 11eyes, you've got 2 sub groups on it's anime page as fansubbing groups but you haven't counted them, even though at least one of them (the only one I checked the date for) released it on the Saturday.

Also, SubsFuckingWhere have released 11eyes episode 1 because they said that episode 2 has to many signs that would make no sense without it, so that's another one you'll have to add to it's anime page as a fansubbing group.

Oct 13, 2009 11:50 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
chinlamp said:
Just thought I'd point this out for Boursky, so he doesn't forget or miss it (and so if he does he can get abused by the FALers XP) but for 11eyes, you've got 2 sub groups on it's anime page as fansubbing groups but you haven't counted them, even though at least one of them (the only one I checked the date for) released it on the Saturday.
On 11eyes anime page:
- Tomodachi (counted)
- Shinji & Nekomimi Fansubs (discussed in Boursk's first post)
- Wasurenai-Fansubs (counted)
- Fubuki Subs (released AFTER counting day)
- Eternal Animes (non-english)

So I'm curious what it is exactly that you think we've missed ^^;

chinlamp said:
Also, SubsFuckingWhere have released 11eyes episode 1 because they said that episode 2 has to many signs that would make no sense without it, so that's another one you'll have to add to it's anime page as a fansubbing group.
They released it AFTER counting day. If you've notified us about them subbing it for next week's counting... thank you, but we do have the resources to search this ourselves on counting day. If you're notifying us to add it to the anime page... why are you notifying FAL mods? We don't take care of the anime pages for FAL ^^; Feel free to submit the edit for approval through the anime page, though :)
Oct 13, 2009 11:58 PM
Mar 2009
Kineta said:
chinlamp said:
On 11eyes anime page:
- Tomodachi (counted)
- Shinji & Nekomimi Fansubs (discussed in Boursk's first post)
- Wasurenai-Fansubs (counted)
- Fubuki Subs (released AFTER counting day)
- Eternal Animes (non-english)

So I'm curious what it is exactly that you think we've missed ^^;

chinlamp said:
They released it AFTER counting day. If you've notified us about them subbing it for next week's counting... thank you, but we do have the resources to search this ourselves on counting day. If you're notifying us to add it to the anime page... why are you notifying FAL mods? We don't take care of the anime pages for FAL ^^; Feel free to submit the edit for approval through the anime page, though :)

I was asking why those 5 were on the anime page when only two of them got counted for FAL on Sunday, one of them released on Saturday (didn't check the other two), and it wouldn't be added to the anime page as a fansub group if it was just a CR rip would it?

Also, yes, I was notifying you for next week. Just thought I'd try to be helpful. Sorry.

Oct 14, 2009 12:06 AM

Nov 2007
We allow re-encodes to be added to fansub pages. FAL Rules != MAL Rules
I think Kineta pretty much clarified the rest.

Thanks for trying to help though.
Oct 17, 2009 9:07 AM

May 2008
179 to 140 xD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Yesterday

9 by jay »»
6 hours ago

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (April 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Apr 21

15 by Taiyaki »»
Yesterday, 2:29 PM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Apr 1

9 by Nate »»
Yesterday, 6:14 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (April 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

8 by KarenShirotori »»
Apr 21, 4:05 AM

» Best Profile Design (January 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Feb 4

7 by batslimeman »»
Apr 17, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.