Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 17, 2014 12:10 PM

Dec 2012
AlexGK said:
kawaii-despair said:

It's really frustrating because,we're at episode 3,and we have no idea about these people and what the hell is going on with their lives. I don't expect a full-explanation,but still.
We only have to guess what's up with Sachi,and why is she so attached to Kouko.

Have to agree with you all. And whats worse - the show is only 13 episodes. The slow pace now will lead to a rushed ending that noone will be able to relate to.
kawaii-despair said:

He's definitely on the cold side,which makes him more of a kuudere type I'd say. He's just another copy-paste of Tsumugu with lighter skin.

Woa, woa, you must really hate Tsumugu here man. They are similar in their calm behaviour and selfesteem. But Tsumugu was never cold, he just wasnt temperament. Also Okikura seems antisocial as hell.

What? No,I don't hate Tsumugu,but I can't say I like him either. I just wanted to say that they are very alike with that "cold side". Or at least that's how he was to me.
Jul 17, 2014 12:11 PM

Jul 2014
This anime is looking consistently underwhelming so far (even though I enjoyed this episode more than the previous two).

The story hasn't advanced for three episodes and nothing seems to be leaving any sort of impact. I can't even remember what happened in the first two episodes (apart from the chickens... who have shown more personality in 5 minutes than the whole of the main cast combined in three episodes)

I love the animation and I'm still really hoping for it to get better but I might have to drop it. I'll give it a few more episodes before I decide.
Jul 17, 2014 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
I'm in love with this anime. :D
Exactly my type. Of course, it's nothing compared to Nagi Asu, but I love it.

I don't have any ships right now, but I can't wait to see how everything unfolds. And the art is beautiful.
Jul 17, 2014 12:45 PM

Sep 2013
Pknoctis said:
Welp, nothing happened. Lots of fanservice though

Nothing? Did you watch the same episode as me?? LOLZ!

So MUCH plot! Things are moving along at a "freight-train" pace...
You know, like the train in Touko's visions? Hint hint!

And lots of little things to spice up the comedy side. Too many to list, but you need to pay attention.
I for one appreciate subtle humour! This series is terrific!
Jul 17, 2014 12:51 PM
Jun 2014
CaptainKatsuura said:
This anime is looking consistently underwhelming so far (even though I enjoyed this episode more than the previous two).
The story hasn't advanced for three episodes and nothing seems to be leaving any sort of impact. I can't even remember what happened in the first two episodes (apart from the chickens... who have shown more personality in 5 minutes than the whole of the main cast combined in three episodes)

This. Exactly this. I've not watched many anime that I could call bad or meh, but this could be a candidate for most disappointing anime of the series if it doesn't get better. Since I mostly watch semi-popular anime and if a anime fails to interest me in the first 5 minutes I generally drop it, but I held onto this one because I'm doing a YouTube review series of it. It's a shame because this is from the animation studio behind Hanasaku Iroha, one of my all time favorites.
Jul 17, 2014 12:58 PM

Sep 2013
fanshii said:
Toaki90 said:

If you compare the numbers of course men drives cause more accident
But if compared by each gender

Numbers of accident caused by male driver/numbers of male driver
vs
Numbers of accident caused by female driver/numbers of female driver

Now please go back to Tumblr
This is no place for landwhale

Honey that's not true at all.

In Italy they've made a test in 2010 I think and because of social pressure women drive way more carefully than men.
Also 100+ of people in my ~university~ in sociology agree with me, so please don't talk abotu things you clearly know NOTHING about.

ITALY? The place with more cars per person than anywhere? It's a statistical anomaly.
The REST of the world is pretty much the same:

Men drive 3X as much as women (or more)
Men have 2X as many accidents
By that ratio ? Women are 50% worse drivers, that's a HUGE difference given the MASSIVE sample size (Europe, the 3 Americas = 500 million drivers APX)

Portugal is another "small size" anomaly because of their deadly roads& huge accident rate...

Sorry for the "wall of text" quote & for wandering (a bit) off-topic.
Jul 17, 2014 1:08 PM

Oct 2012
CaptainKatsuura said:

I love the animation and I'm still really hoping for it to get better but I might have to drop it. I'll give it a few more episodes before I decide.

This.
I expected more from this show, description was interesting but I'm not really enjoying this show, it has great animation and music (nano.RIPE :) ) but the story isn't really interesting. I will watch more episodes to decide what I should do with this.
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Jul 17, 2014 1:20 PM

Jul 2014
KorStonesword said:
This anime is looking consistently underwhelming so
This. Exactly this. I've not watched many anime that I could call bad or meh, but this could be a candidate for most disappointing anime of the series if it doesn't get better. Since I mostly watch semi-popular anime and if a anime fails to interest me in the first 5 minutes I generally drop it, but I held onto this one because I'm doing a YouTube review series of it. It's a shame because this is from the animation studio behind Hanasaku Iroha, one of my all time favorites.

Kunagi7 said:
This.
I expected more from this show, description was interesting but I'm not really enjoying this show, it has great animation and music (nano.RIPE :) ) but the story isn't really interesting. I will watch more episodes to decide what I should do with this.

Before the season started I was really looking forward to this anime. I loved Nagi no Asukara and this gave me a similar vibe (and it's both P.A. Works). Unfortunately, it's more like Nagi no Asukara where the main cast has been replaced with robots trying to convey human emotion and failing miserably -_-

However, I'm optimistic and I don't like giving up on anime (having only dropped around 5 out of the 100+ I've watched) so I'm going to stick with it for a few more episodes.
Jul 17, 2014 1:32 PM

Oct 2012
CaptainKatsuura said:

Before the season started I was really looking forward to this anime. I loved Nagi no Asukara and this gave me a similar vibe (and it's both P.A. Works). Unfortunately, it's more like Nagi no Asukara where the main cast has been replaced with robots trying to convey human emotion and failing miserably -_-

However, I'm optimistic and I don't like giving up on anime (having only dropped around 5 out of the 100+ I've watched) so I'm going to stick with it for a few more episodes.

Same feelings, I've watched several anime from P.A Works (Nagi no Asukara, Hanasaku Iroha, Uchouten Kazoku, Angel Beats!...) and it's the first one that makes me feel like this.
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Jul 17, 2014 1:35 PM
Sep 2011
I don't really know what to say a bout this anime at this point and I'm still not sure what it really wants to be .

Is it really a romance/drama show with slice of life elements ? or is it a show with supranational elements like seeing the future ? what does it have to do with glass making ? these are the questions that I want the show to address in the upcoming episodes.

When they first announced the show ,I expected it to be like Tari Tari/Hanasaku Iroha but after watching the trailer .it's obvious by now that this show is not really a bout glass making but it's a more of fantasy show with romance on the side .

I'm still enjoying the show a lot despite the fact that they're rushing things with the characters and doing the love triangle very early ,I still think that this show can turn into something very nice but I think that they need to develop some back stories a bout the characters first .

I do feel sorry for Yuki but I feel like Touko did the right thing by rejecting him,she's good friend to Yuki and doesn't want to hurt Yanagi by ruining their friendship .

Sachi is my favorite so far and I can't wait to learn more a bout her .
Jul 17, 2014 1:35 PM

Jan 2008
I so wanted Yukinari x Tohko to happen but I guess this ship has sunk already. :( However, the way Tohko was looking at Yukinari somehow gave me hope that she might fall for him eventually? Oh, well. Since it's only 13 episodes, I don't see much development happening but we will see.
Jul 17, 2014 1:46 PM

Sep 2010
somehow the show is already telling us how the parring will go, at least I will be supprised if it goes any other way than "The obvious one". Still it is really enjoyable to watch. There are already few characters that I started liking, or rather from the main cast there are few that I don't like and the rest is OK. Sachi is my favorite character in this show. Second would be Yuki, I don't know exactly why as he doesn't get enough screen time but I like his character.
Jul 17, 2014 1:56 PM

Jan 2009
Interesting but so slow
I'd like to know what's happening
Jul 17, 2014 2:07 PM

Mar 2011
Meh, so she brushed him off and the pairings are now set. I'm open to surprises.
Jul 17, 2014 2:26 PM

Nov 2012
I was hoping to learn something about the glass making process in this anime. Lol, big mistake.
There's something really boring about the characters in this show.

Jul 17, 2014 2:29 PM

Nov 2012
Still lacking any direction storywise...

Just love ploygon melodrama and friendzoning.
Jul 17, 2014 3:35 PM

Jun 2014
I haven't been this bored watching an episode of an Anime since Beck on a bad day.

I only care about Touka slightly, and Kakeru hardly has had any screentime or develoment, yet he's supposedly the deuteragonist. I hope this Anime picks it up soon, because it's currently a pretty uneventful watch.
Jul 17, 2014 3:46 PM

Jul 2014
fan service in the third episode? quite rare for this genre....

and what's with Yuki? why did he just leave behind like nothing happened after being told that Touko can't go out with him? is he "cold" type? -_-

this episode isn't that great, but still love it, it doesn't have direction but i think it will like the first episode that completed by the 2nd episode. i can see so many cut, but the story progress so slow, but without this episode, the next won't cut out anything, maybe.

just wait and see the next episode

hope the next episode better
a dual-sword wielder, fire element in right arm and ice element in left arm
Jul 17, 2014 4:07 PM

Oct 2013
lol @ I like your name XD
ok episode I guesss ???
[/quote]
Jul 17, 2014 4:54 PM

Jun 2009
I actually liked this episode more than the others, though I suppose it would be nice to get more insight into the characters. I like how Sachi's frailness is handled, such as having her take a ride in a car instead of hiking like the others. Just, a pleasant episode all around, nothing too special. But, not bad.

As for what the show is "trying to be", it's pretty clear it's a slife of life/romance with a focus on the SOL aspects for now and a bit of fantasy. Whether it's doing well is one thing, but it's pretty apparent to me what the show is. Could definitely see some drama in the future, though.
Ston3_FreeN7Jul 17, 2014 5:04 PM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 17, 2014 5:29 PM
Jan 2014
Fiji said:
Hiro still hasn't succeeded in confessing. >.<

Lol don't expect Hiro to properly confess until episode 8 or so. We will probably get a bunch of teasing half-confessions though.

I want to see if Sachi will even start liking him as this show goes on.
Jul 17, 2014 5:45 PM

Jan 2014
don't get the hate for this....

I hated tsumugu a lot but I don't mind "david" as much....
The show needs character development but I see where its going and what is striving for.

The problem is its only 13 episodes.. At this pace I'm worried, but I feel like it will deliver, not on nagiasu level but not too far below it either.

basically, Glasslip is seeing the future/Romance/Trying to keep the group together probably using seeing the future. Romance will be the main thing though
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jul 17, 2014 6:26 PM

Jun 2013
Boring episode, tbh. I don't really connect with any of the characters, so everything is just kind of meh to me. And how is Okikura even the main male protagonist? He barely shows up at all.
okurinnJul 17, 2014 6:30 PM
Jul 17, 2014 6:45 PM

Oct 2012
This anime is going to give me a heart attack I swear to God lmao

J ust finished ep 3. So man things I dislike and was wrong about.

I thought Toko Liked Kakeru but it seems now shes just interested in seeing the future and wants to learn from him and needs him nothing more.

i want Kakeru to bond with the group and become more of an important char but it seems he wants to do his own thing and isolate himself from the group.

I thouht when Toko said " we're allowed to date." she was going to Kakeru but it looks like she was just pushing for Yuki and Yana.

and Even though She rejected Yuki she said no when Yuki asked if she liked someone else.

but she blushed and did a normal reaction when her sister asked her if that guy (Kakeru) confessed to her by throwing water on her sister.

I really dont know what to make of this lol.

the ideal pairing would be Toko/Kakeru, Yuki/Yana and HirO/ Sachi.

Instead we have a cluster fuck. Yuki likes Toko, Yana Likes Yuki, Sachi likes Toko and Hiro Likes Sachi. Atm We dont know who Toko likes but based on reactions it seeems she make like Yuki but is loyal to her friendship with Yana and idk about Kakeru because it seems he just the catlyst for her seeing the future

and Kakeru seems to like no one. idk.

I hope it ends well. Did Nagi end well? I never saw it. Its on my list though.
Jul 17, 2014 6:52 PM

Aug 2012
It's a good thing the majority of us are still watching this largely in part to having seen NagiAsu, seeing as everyone's shamelessly spoiling it.

I think the only thing I'm invested in is Hiro x Sachi, and not because Sachi has shown any sort of character, but because Hiro is somewhat likeable.
Jul 17, 2014 7:17 PM

Oct 2012
AlexTheRiot said:
It's a good thing the majority of us are still watching this largely in part to having seen NagiAsu, seeing as everyone's shamelessly spoiling it.

I think the only thing I'm invested in is Hiro x Sachi, and not because Sachi has shown any sort of character, but because Hiro is somewhat likeable.

I never saw Q_Q

tell me. Is it a happy ending? does everyone end up with someone?
Jul 17, 2014 8:03 PM

Nov 2011
T3hSource said:
Aisde from a few things here and there, I don't know these people, nor do I see their relationships having much weight or meaning! So in return the drama is ineffective.

This.

Sourire said:
Is it just me or this anime doesn't know what it wants to be?

And this.

The only thing interesting in this episode was Hiro and Sachi, which was cute. The seeing the future stuff could be interesting under different circumstances, but as source mentioned, I barely know these people right now. They should have given us at least a couple set-up episodes before throwing in the drama.

"New guy messes stuff up" is pretty overused anyway. It would have been better had Touko discovered her ability on her own. I still wish glass-making was a bigger portion of the show, though.

The episode itself was pretty good. It was the best one so far, imo. Still, we aren't off to a good start. Some character-building is in order. Who are these people apart from their relationships with their friends?
Jul 17, 2014 8:05 PM
Oct 2011
Ermm , what is this show about?

Too bad , the animation was good but the plot were trash.

Why can't we have nice show for once?
Jul 17, 2014 8:10 PM

Dec 2012
YoKamis said:
Ermm , what is this show about?
Chickens. It has been about chickens since the first episode.
Jul 17, 2014 8:11 PM

Mar 2012
It seems like the glass making aspect of the show is secondary to the love drama... or tertiary... or nonexistent.

Didn't take too long to get that first friendzone out of the way, did it?
Jul 17, 2014 8:15 PM

Oct 2012
TripleSRank said:
T3hSource said:
Aisde from a few things here and there, I don't know these people, nor do I see their relationships having much weight or meaning! So in return the drama is ineffective.

This.

Sourire said:
Is it just me or this anime doesn't know what it wants to be?

And this.

The only thing interesting in this episode was Hiro and Sachi, which was cute. The seeing the future stuff could be interesting under different circumstances, but as source mentioned, I barely know these people right now. They should have given us at least a couple set-up episodes before throwing in the drama.

"New guy messes stuff up" is pretty overused anyway. It would have been better had Touko discovered her ability on her own. I still wish glass-making was a bigger portion of the show, though.

The episode itself was pretty good. It was the best one so far, imo. Still, we aren't off to a good start. Some character-building is in order. Who are these people apart from their relationships with their friends?

It takes two to tango. Im glad Toko needed help learning about her ability from Kakera.

what im not glad about is what are her feelings for people. Does she like someone or did she mean what she say in saying no to not liking anyone.
Jul 17, 2014 8:16 PM
Oct 2012
I may just be me, but when I hear people talking about "shipping", I have a sudden urge to be a u-boat captain.

Just enjoy what happens, the ships will ship as they ship
Jul 17, 2014 8:19 PM
Jan 2014
b-but.. dem grafics!

I really dont know.. I dont really like this show.

The ending theme is beautiful though.
Jul 17, 2014 8:34 PM

Nov 2011
cabacc2 said:

The ending makes no sense. Chickens? xD

Sequel twist! Nothing in the first season actually happened: Touka just fell asleep looking at a glass trinket. Now she needs to fix everything before it goes wrong.

The future-prediction stuff seems a bit out-of-place, tbh.
Jul 17, 2014 8:43 PM

Jul 2012
fishergirl16 said:
Oh my god, Touko makes me so mad.
If I were her, Yuki-kun would be mine in a heartbeat. He's so haaawwt!
I have an obsession with underdogs. >///>

Welp, good episode. The animation was really refreshing and beautiful, thanks to all the nature. Hope Sacchan's gonna be okay. Seems like her condition will get worse. I think the confession from comedy guy will come around that time.

I don't want Yana to have Yuki...meh. Still feels like a cop out to me. Like, "Oh I couldn't get Touko but conveniently someone else likes me." I hope Glasslip handles that common way to get rid of the underdog better than most shoujo manga.

David's still pretty cool, but I want to learn more about him.

This 100% (Well, not so much a fan of Okikura though)
I want Touko to end up with Yuki so bad!! >W<

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Jul 17, 2014 8:44 PM
Jan 2014
TripleSRank said:
cabacc2 said:

Sequel twist! Nothing in the first season actually happened: Touka just fell asleep looking at a glass trinket. Now she needs to fix everything before it goes wrong.

its just SOL love polyangle with magic thrown in and a loner as maincharacter who is actually a side character.
And on top of that - chickens.

well. done.
Jul 17, 2014 8:45 PM

Dec 2010
It was a nice, and rather typical episode. But at least Touko officially turned Yuki down. Plus we got some fanservice. Kakeru is still pretty creepy... I kind of hope Sachi doesn't end up with Touko because I think she and Hiro make a cute couple. But we will have to wait and see!
Jul 17, 2014 8:51 PM
Dec 2008
Them car scratches holy shit.

Kudos for Yukinari for being able to keep his cool and maintain that friendly atmosphere eve after his confession. It'll be interesting how he will deal with this stern rejection from Touko this time. Will he keep on pestering her? will he move on and give up? We will see, but it seems he's taking it well though.

Headband on the other hand. Poor guy.
Jul 17, 2014 9:17 PM

Jan 2011
I still don't know what this show is trying to be

and i find the still very annoying almost as bad as hamatora's transitions every scene
Jul 17, 2014 9:18 PM

Jun 2009
cabacc2 said:
TripleSRank said:

its just SOL love polyangle with magic thrown in and a loner as maincharacter who is actually a side character.

well. done.

Isn't Touko the MC? Though, I do think David (totally forgot his name) would usually be the lead in most shows.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 17, 2014 9:36 PM
Apr 2009
Just watched all three episodes.
Before watching, I made a hilarious terrible mistake. Please, however, wait until I'm done before you laugh at me.
You see, the place where I tend to watch my anime has a little summary of the anime. On that page, sometimes there's a little facetious addition to the "Themes" section. I read it and, as I sometimes do, took it quite literally.

Theme: emotionally-unstable female and her crappy life

So I've been watching this anime under the impression that the protagonist is mentally unstable and something terrible has/will happen(ed).
I've been observing all the character interactions with great paranoia.

I was under the impression that David was either 1) Also mentally unstable and was attracted (using that word like you'd describe magnets) to Touko's issues, 2) was some kind of creep that decided to prey on the vulnerable, or 3) noticed something odd about her and was innocently curious.

I thought Yuki had a huge soft spot (and possibly guilty crush) on Touko and so indulged her chaotic whims much to Yana's disapproval. Before I found out Yana liked Yuki, I thought Yana's disapproval was because she thought indulging Touko like that was unhealthy.

Then there was the thing about a "no dating rule." I figured that was put into place to protect the stability in Touko's environment. So when Touko suddenly announced that the no-dating rule was gone, of course things will explode. Some of them might wonder if that creep David has been making a move on her. Some might wonder *cough*Yuki*cough* if she'd gained enough stability with age that it'd be okay for her to try having a normal life.

And I totally was building theories that maybe Touko was some kind of savant with glass or that maybe her father has been teaching her how to work with glass as a way to ground her to reality...and people tend to be more forgiving with eccentricities in artists.

Anyway, I did have my suspicions I'd had the wrong idea about the anime. I'm not that far gone. They were confirmed after I looked at a few other summary pages of other anime.

But hey, I did have some fun watching this from a bizarre shoujo, slice-of-life, suspense, psychological angle.

Okay. Feel free to laugh now.
Jul 17, 2014 9:46 PM

Oct 2012
insan3Spectre said:
cabacc2 said:

well. done.

Isn't Touko the MC? Though, I do think David (totally forgot his name) would usually be the lead in most shows.

he Sure do doesnt feel like a lead not going with them on the hiking trip. seems like he doesnt fit in with the group and hes just a catalsyt for touko fascination for seeing the future.

Dr_Black said:
Just watched all three episodes.
Before watching, I made a hilarious terrible mistake. Please, however, wait until I'm done before you laugh at me.
You see, the place where I tend to watch my anime has a little summary of the anime. On that page, sometimes there's a little facetious addition to the "Themes" section. I read it and, as I sometimes do, took it quite literally.

Theme: emotionally-unstable female and her crappy life

So I've been watching this anime under the impression that the protagonist is mentally unstable and something terrible has/will happen(ed).
I've been observing all the character interactions with great paranoia.

I was under the impression that David was either 1) Also mentally unstable and was attracted (using that word like you'd describe magnets) to Touko's issues, 2) was some kind of creep that decided to prey on the vulnerable, or 3) noticed something odd about her and was innocently curious.

I thought Yuki had a huge soft spot (and possibly guilty crush) on Touko and so indulged her chaotic whims much to Yana's disapproval. Before I found out Yana liked Yuki, I thought Yana's disapproval was because she thought indulging Touko like that was unhealthy.

Then there was the thing about a "no dating rule." I figured that was put into place to protect the stability in Touko's environment. So when Touko suddenly announced that the no-dating rule was gone, of course things will explode. Some of them might wonder if that creep David has been making a move on her. Some might wonder *cough*Yuki*cough* if she'd gained enough stability with age that it'd be okay for her to try having a normal life.

And I totally was building theories that maybe Touko was some kind of savant with glass or that maybe her father has been teaching her how to work with glass as a way to ground her to reality...and people tend to be more forgiving with eccentricities in artists.

Anyway, I did have my suspicions I'd had the wrong idea about the anime. I'm not that far gone. They were confirmed after I looked at a few other summary pages of other anime.

But hey, I did have some fun watching this from a bizarre shoujo, slice-of-life, suspense, psychological angle.

Okay. Feel free to laugh now.

you made your own version of Glasslip. Kudos.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
ZelotJul 20, 2014 6:31 AM
Jul 17, 2014 9:56 PM

Jun 2009
Eh, I'm sure David will increase in importance as it goes on. Pretty sure he'll be Touko's main love interest eventually anyway.

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 17, 2014 10:00 PM

Dec 2010
The highlight of the episode was Hiro's sis' driver skills, lol

I liked how Yuki wasn't showing any signs of what happened between him and Touko(not like her), this is the proper way to act imo.
Jul 17, 2014 10:08 PM

Oct 2012
Meritas said:
The highlight of the episode was Hiro's sis' driver skills, lol

I liked how Yuki wasn't showing any signs of what happened between him and Touko(not like her), this is the proper way to act imo.

mmmm with the way he quickly left..

ya hes not taken it well.

you're def wrong in that regard. no offense.
Jul 17, 2014 10:32 PM

Nov 2011
insan3Spectre said:
Eh, I'm sure David will increase in importance as it goes on. Pretty sure he'll be Touko's main love interest eventually anyway.

What do you think about David right now?

I mean, I'm hoping he's not a douche and that there's a reason he's so abrasive, but we haven't seen much of him so far. A turn-around would be nice.

Maybe it's because he can see the future too? Perhaps better than Touka, and he can't handle it?

@Dr_Black: Your version of the show sounds quite interesting! Lol.
Jul 17, 2014 10:50 PM

Oct 2012
TripleSRank said:
insan3Spectre said:

What do you think about David right now?

I mean, I'm hoping he's not a douche and that there's a reason he's so abrasive, but we haven't seen much of him so far. A turn-around would be nice.

Maybe it's because he can see the future too? Perhaps better than Touka, and he can't handle it?

@Dr_Black: Your version of the show sounds quite interesting! Lol.

i want him to interact with the group :(
Jul 17, 2014 10:53 PM

Oct 2013
Nothing really special happened. Although the headband guy trying to confess to glasses girl was kinda cute. Touka is annoying. She said she doesn't want their friendship to change yet she's the one avoiding Yuki.
Jul 17, 2014 10:57 PM

Oct 2012
-Riptide- said:
Nothing really special happened. Although the headband guy trying to confess to glasses girl was kinda cute. Touka is annoying. She said she doesn't want their friendship to change yet she's the one avoiding Yuki.

shes avoiding yuki because of how yuki took the break upp

and possibly maybe liking him.. >.<
Jul 17, 2014 11:25 PM

May 2014
@Dr_Black
Actually I like your version better. All the characters having psychological issues instead of just being plain cardboard.

Somebody needs to make a doujin with that in mind after Glasslip is over.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

343 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.