Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 17, 2014 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Refreshing episode I guess since it felt more natural with the nature. The guys and girls goes hiking.

The talk about crushes and love comes up again. No surprise there. I wonder what kind of major drama will enter this story soon. The episode also felt really fast though with some fan service.

I lol'd @ this:
Stark700Jul 17, 2014 7:17 AM
Jul 17, 2014 8:29 AM

Jul 2010
Oh my god, Touko makes me so mad.
If I were her, Yuki-kun would be mine in a heartbeat. He's so haaawwt!
I have an obsession with underdogs. >///>

Welp, good episode. The animation was really refreshing and beautiful, thanks to all the nature. Hope Sacchan's gonna be okay. Seems like her condition will get worse. I think the confession from comedy guy will come around that time.

I don't want Yana to have Yuki...meh. Still feels like a cop out to me. Like, "Oh I couldn't get Touko but conveniently someone else likes me." I hope Glasslip handles that common way to get rid of the underdog better than most shoujo manga.

David's still pretty cool, but I want to learn more about him.
Jul 17, 2014 8:38 AM

May 2010
The way this anime portrays female drivers is so damn realistic,huge plus!
Jul 17, 2014 8:44 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Kakeru is pretty sharp to figure out Yuki has confessed to Touko.
I thought they were gonna bump into him at the mountain, since he went hiking too.

Liked how Hiro's elder sister indirectly tried to cue Sachi of her brother's liking. Not bad.
Hiro's poetic way of trying to engage in a conversation with Sachi was hilarious! Poor guy ended up saying he likes her name. XD

Nice seeing Touko and Yanagi resolved the (potential) relationship problem among themselves. Touko is such a good friend.
Not sure if Yuki was lucky to see them half naked or unlucky because of the awkward situation he stumbled upon!

Looks like Sachi will be having some health problems in (near) future..
For a moment, I thought she was gonna face an accident, given how unskillful Hiro's sister is at driving.

Bath scene with Hina-chan was pretty funny. Her reply is so direct. Definitely way mature than her age.

Good episode. Beautiful animation as always.
I wonder if Touko will go out with Yuki after all, seeing how Yanagi was crying at the initial future vision of in the beginning..

Jul 17, 2014 8:48 AM

Jun 2013
Hiro was trying so hard to confess to Sachi and Touko is having more visions of the future, I wonder whats wrong with Sachi, if she has any health problems or if she gets in an accident.
Jul 17, 2014 8:50 AM

May 2013
Hiro's attempt at confessing to Sachi was funny. I guess she isn't feeling so well with the future we saw of her.
Jul 17, 2014 9:04 AM

Mar 2013
Huh, the pacing was a lot better in this episode than in the last two (the only blip being the Tsumugu-wannabe Okikura, ugh. I still don't like him).

Aaaand my Touko x Yuki ship has sunk before it even started to sail. Sigh. But from the way Touko was looking at Yuki and when Yanagi asked her if she liked Yuki, there's a possibility they're not done yet. I could be grasping at straws but when some people are confessed to by an unexpected person, they start to notice them even if they didn't like them from the beginning.

Sachi x Hiro took me by surprise with their sweetness. LOL, that stilted poem. Hopefully they'll be the only couple to get together without any problems.

From that preview, it also looks like Okikura learns Yanagi's first name: "Yanagi's a pretty name" or something like that. The potential pairing really does remind me of Tsumugu x Chisaki.
SalemWitchJul 17, 2014 9:13 AM
Jul 17, 2014 9:05 AM

Aug 2013
It was really nice episode. This show is definitely in my top 2 of this season.
5/5
Another great show with low rating on MAL. So it means that I need to avoid shows with high rates and start searching for those with rates 6-7? :)
rsc-plJul 17, 2014 10:01 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 17, 2014 9:05 AM

May 2014
So much drama!!! So little fucks fucks I give.
What am I watching? Fluff or drama?!
I'm not complaining about the angst reactions, but some build up and subtlety would be nice. Aside from a few things here and there, I don't know these people, nor do I see their relationships having much weight or meaning! So in return the drama is ineffective.

Touka's future seeing ability is gaining deus ex machina powers.
Oh goody! /sarcasm

2/5 - Meh.
T3hSourceJul 17, 2014 9:16 AM
Jul 17, 2014 9:07 AM

Nov 2012
eh.. nothing much happened.
the characters are still really bland and david is just an annoying smart-ass.
silverwallsJul 17, 2014 9:18 AM
Jul 17, 2014 9:11 AM
Jan 2014
Lol it was an ok episode I guess

Watching Hiro try to confess to Sachi was pretty funny though.
Jul 17, 2014 9:18 AM

Dec 2011
kawaii-despair said:
T3hSource said:
Aisde from a few things here and there, I don't know these people, nor do I see their relationships having much weight or meaning! So in return the drama is ineffective.

Basically this.

I agree with this too. They started doing the 'drama part' way too early.
I also kind of dislike those still pictures or whatever you call them. It's okay to put them in one or two episodes in total, but not in every episode. It gets boring.
As for episode, nothing really happened, didn't appreciate the fanservice so yeah.
Also, Sachi's attachment to Touko is so annoying, it's kind of creepy.
Jul 17, 2014 9:22 AM

Jan 2014
I found this episode quite enjoyable for what it was. The pacing was better then the previous episodes and I'm starting to ship the characters with each other.

I hope Sachi is okay, seeing that vision of her in the hospital wasn't a very happy sight.

Overall, pretty good episode.
Jul 17, 2014 9:25 AM
Jan 2014
Lol, Momo's driving is quite chaotic. Being in the passanger seat next to her isn't safe at all.
Hiro gets extremely awkward when he's around Sachi. Though it's pretty funny to watch.

kawaii-despair said:
T3hSource said:
Aisde from a few things here and there, I don't know these people, nor do I see their relationships having much weight or meaning! So in return the drama is ineffective.

Basically this.

Have to agree with this statement unfortunately.
Jul 17, 2014 9:28 AM

Dec 2012
OG-3 said:
kawaii-despair said:

Basically this.

I also kind of dislike those still pictures or whatever you call them. It's okay to put them in one or two episodes in total, but not in every episode. It gets boring.
As for episode, nothing really happened, didn't appreciate the fanservice so yeah.

It's really frustrating because,we're at episode 3,and we have no idea about these people and what the hell is going on with their lives. I don't expect a full-explanation,but still.
We only have to guess what's up with Sachi,and why is she so attached to Kouko.
Jul 17, 2014 9:30 AM

Mar 2014
OMG, I want to see more shoujo Ai next ep, I really wanna see sachi and touko get together, OMG, so hyped for the rest of this anime now, I can't wait.
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/zunderdog24
Jul 17, 2014 9:36 AM

Jan 2013
Now this 'slowed' down a little.
A hiking episode.

I was expecting for Okikura to appear, but he didn't...
And apparently Sacchi does likes Touko, and she figured out that Hiro likes her.
I Wonder what disease she has.
Jul 17, 2014 9:38 AM

Dec 2013
Yeah, I agree. I would also like to know more about the characters in situations where love doesn`t play a role.

I don't know why but I still have the feeling that Yuki has a chance because Touko is starting to notice him more and I think that maybe the drama will revolve around the fact that she likes him back, but can't admit it because of Yanagi.

Furthermore there are hints that Yanagi and Kakeru could be also the end game.

Wow O.o, after reading my comment I realised that if all this happen ^ it would be exactly like Nagi no Asukara :D!
Now I am eager to know if my prediction is true.
Days need to be longer. 24 hours isn't enough ...
Jul 17, 2014 9:40 AM

Feb 2013
Pretty enjoyable episode, the pacing was a lot better than in the last one.
Can't really relate to the drama part either since you basically know nothing about the characters. It's strange, you know as much about the characters as you know about the "mysterious" David-kun.
The romance between Hiro and Sachi is a lot more interesting than the love triangle (hexagon?) thing btw.
-Bakemono-Jul 17, 2014 9:44 AM

Jul 17, 2014 9:52 AM

May 2014
BeatOfRebirth96 said:
The romance between Hiro and Sachi is a lot more interesting than the love triangle (hexagon?) thing btw.
IMO they should've just picked the archetypes they want to flesh out and develop in a love triangle for a single cour run.
This love polygon just can't be explored properly in 12 episodes, you can't make such a big all sympathetic to the viewer, you simply lack the running time. And since we need a tragedy to happen as a result of this mess, we also need the supernatural machina that will soften the blow and give (probably) a happy ending. And now it's played up as "I do care for my friends!".
Jul 17, 2014 10:02 AM
Jul 2013
Ok now I know what's my next otp <3
What's going to happen to Sachi?? And what's the reaction of Touko to that??
I'm really excited about this now >.<
Jul 17, 2014 10:03 AM
Aug 2011
BORING

David (sorry I can't remember their Nihongo names yet except for Touko) is really creepy.
He's dead in the eyes.
Jul 17, 2014 10:05 AM

Oct 2012
The pacing is really slow, I'm not saying I don't like it but this being 13 ep anime I think they should kick-in some story already. Steins;Gate was also slow but when looking back every episode has it importance. I can't see that here. KGNE did that in second episode. Honestly, I don't know what authors are thinking.

That car accidentl and possible time-skip (Sachi had longer hair) is probably something that happens sometime during next two eps.
The question is - will they actually try to change future? Prevent some upcoming accidents? Or will this turn full-fledge slice-of-life without those events because they somehow prevent it?

Or are they seeing only possibilities in alternate realities? Don't know but it's kinda weird so far.
Jul 17, 2014 10:36 AM
Apr 2014
So, almost nothing really happened... I thought Yuki will accidentally hear Yanagi's feeling for him while he was looking for her and Touko phewh. And.. omg I hope Sacchi is gonna be okay. What is wrong with her body though. :( Poor girl. Was that David who said Yanagi is a good name in the next episode preview? I feel like in the end it will be David-Yanagi, Yuki-Touko. just like in Nagiasu. The Tsumugu type will end up falling in love with the girl who likes a boy who likes her bestfriend. Idk... Hoping for a plot twist though. Or this anime will be pretty boring.
EH BUT OH there is a possibility Sacchi is gay. HMMMM I wonder...
Jul 17, 2014 10:38 AM

Aug 2009
Kerozinn said:

You do know that statistically more men cause accidents and they drive in a more yolo fashion more often, right?
[s]ah the "funny" jokes about degrading women's skills[/u
fanshiiJul 17, 2014 10:43 AM
Jul 17, 2014 10:43 AM

Oct 2013
fanshii said:
Kerozinn said:

You do know that statistically more men cause accidents and they drive in a more yolo fashion more often, right?
[s]ah the "funny" jokes about degrading women's skills[/u]

If you compare the numbers of course men drives cause more accident
But if compared by each gender

Numbers of accident caused by male driver/numbers of male driver
vs
Numbers of accident caused by female driver/numbers of female driver

Now please go back to Tumblr
This is no place for landwhale
"Burn the heretics"
Jul 17, 2014 10:44 AM

Jun 2014
The episode felt empty with not much meaning, given the cute moments and fan service it was okay. As mentioned before, the characters really need to develop and I can't help but to think its prevented by these strange 'filler-esqe' episodes. The chickens had no meaning at all, unless I'm proven wrong in the future.

It just feels like a slice of life with forced drama at the moment.

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Jul 17, 2014 10:45 AM

Aug 2009
Toaki90 said:
fanshii said:

[s]ah the "funny" jokes about degrading women's skills[/u]

If you compare the numbers of course men drives cause more accident
But if compared by each gender

Numbers of accident caused by male driver/numbers of male driver
vs
Numbers of accident caused by female driver/numbers of female driver

Now please go back to Tumblr
This is no place for landwhale

Honey that's not true at all.

In Italy they've made a test in 2010 I think and because of social pressure women drive way more carefully than men.
Also 100+ of people in my ~university~ in sociology agree with me, so please don't talk abotu things you clearly know NOTHING about.
Jul 17, 2014 10:55 AM

Jul 2013
Fun episode. The way things are going this is probably going to turn into a drama...
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Jul 17, 2014 10:56 AM

Jun 2013
Lol bad driving AND she pays attention to Sachi's pendant instead of the road...
Jul 17, 2014 10:58 AM

Oct 2012
T3hSource said:
BeatOfRebirth96 said:
IMO they should've just picked the archetypes they want to flesh out and develop in a love triangle for a single cour run.
This love polygon just can't be explored properly in 12 episodes, you can't make such a big all sympathetic to the viewer, you simply lack the running time. And since we need a tragedy to happen as a result of this mess, we also need the supernatural machina that will soften the blow and give (probably) a happy ending. And now it's played up as "I do care for my friends!".

This hits the nail on the head for me, its just too impossible to make a ridiculous love polygon work in a one cour show, there just isn't time to develop all the characters and relationships properly, and as a result it feels rushed. It feels like we barely know the characters and here we are thrust with their relationship issues and it makes it hard to relate and feel for the characters. I still think it has potential, it has a semi-interesting plot device in characters being able to see glimpses of the future, but I'm much less hyped than I was going into episode 1.
Jul 17, 2014 11:02 AM

Apr 2014
I hate to say it, but I'm not too fond of David/ Okikura so far, I don't know why. He's definitely the tsundere type, maybe just a little bit too much on the cold side. Additionally, although people seem to think that Touko and Okikura like each other, I'm not getting that vibe from either of them. For me, it seems as though Touko views Okikura as a teacher or a prophet more than somebody that she would fall in love with.

So Sachi is sick, as many people suspected. When she says her pendant is from someone she loves [ Touko ] does that refer to love as a friendship or a romance? I wouldn't jump to conclusions that she's 'in love' with Touko, perhaps they just are such good friends that it could be considered love. Teens say 'I love you' to their best friends all the time, right? I noticed that Sachi seems to be really close to Touko, almost as though she wants the more optimistic and energetic girl to protect her [ maybe because she feels weakness due to being ill? ], so regardless of whether or not Sachi has feelings for Touko, I do think that she relies on her a bit, as though Touko is the rock she can lean on in times of trouble.

I appreciate how even though Touko rejected Yukinari, he's still kind to her; their friendship can still transcend any romantic issues. I genuinely feel sorry for him, and I feel like he's going to be constantly placed in situations that will make him upset, but due to his personality, he'd probably continue being nice because he seems to have a natural tendency to. Unhhh...I always empathize with these characters and they end up being my favourite ones, and then I get upset because I have to see them get beat up all the time...And Touko seems to value their friendship more than what could happen if they went out with each other. That could end in jealousy, anger, arguments...things that would rip their band of friends apart, and I'm sure that none of them wants that to happen. The problem with having close-knit groups of friends is when romantic relationships start getting involved, bad things can happen...hopefully no conflict will ensue here, but I'm guessing it will. To what magnitude, we'll have to wait and see.

Addressing the artwork in this episode, this is a wonderful way for PA to highlight their skills in background artwork. It would be hard to beat Nagi no Asukara, but certainly the way that the mountains are drawn and the angles of lighting are arranged is amazing.

I'm not sure if the bath scene was necessary, though it does serve to highlight the close bond between Touko and her sister. If I had a sister I would never be talking about those kinds of things with her, I would be too embarrassed!

So basically, in terms of romantic relationships, the vibes I'm getting from this anime are that everyone likes somebody who doesn't like them back. I'm ready for the feels *holds up feels shield* but honestly, I don't know why, but I'm not liking this anime as much as I thought I would. Maybe it's because Nagi no Asukara raised my expectations, but I feel like this anime is a bit more shallow and, though it is a peaceful slice of life, it can seem kind of boring at times. I do appreciate the focus that they place on the significance of friendship, though.

[ a ] [ i ] wo atsumete
たくさん の あい お あつめたら
tumblr
ことば で きみ に とどけよう
deviantart
みえない きもち お かたち に したら
last.fm
こころ の なか まで とどく から

Jul 17, 2014 11:07 AM
Jul 2018
Hiro's confession to Sachi was funny.

Lol at Yukinari saw the girls' half naked bodies.
Jul 17, 2014 11:10 AM

May 2011
I still can't tell the difference between the black haired boys. And the images of the future are really vague.
Jul 17, 2014 11:22 AM

Dec 2012
swaggahsaurus said:
He's definitely the tsundere type, maybe just a little bit too much on the cold side.

He's definitely on the cold side,which makes him more of a kuudere type I'd say. He's just another copy-paste of Tsumugu with lighter skin.
Jul 17, 2014 11:23 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Loving the drama so far...Although I didn't really feel that bad for anyone but it was still a great episode

Kakeru is just awesome...Living up to his inner Tsumugu :'')
Jul 17, 2014 11:24 AM

Nov 2013
Absolutely no impact at all, the characters are bland and their interactions feel so forced and awful. Everything just comes across as unnatural, it actually makes me slightly uncomfortable watching their conversations. None of the drama comes across when it's beyond difficult to even remotely care about any of the characters, coupling that with pacing which is all over the shop, it's a terrible watch.

Dropped. Hope this picks up for you guys somewhere down the line!

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
ZelotJul 20, 2014 6:33 AM
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Jul 17, 2014 11:38 AM

Apr 2014
Sourire said:
Is it just me or this anime doesn't know what it wants to be?

I completely agree with you! I think that I would enjoy this anime a lot more if it actually seemed to have some sort of direction. It did seem as though PA wanted to keep the plot of this one mysterious, but they should have at least revealed it bit by bit instead of having Glasslip kind of stand still with not much plot development except for character relationships.
I keep comparing this to Nagi no Asukara xD I should probably stop. But Nagi Asu had a definite idea of where it wanted to go, while still allowing for plot twists and such. Glasslip just seems really lost in general.

[ a ] [ i ] wo atsumete
たくさん の あい お あつめたら
tumblr
ことば で きみ に とどけよう
deviantart
みえない きもち お かたち に したら
last.fm
こころ の なか まで とどく から

Jul 17, 2014 11:40 AM

Jan 2011
kawaii-despair said:
OG-3 said:

It's really frustrating because,we're at episode 3,and we have no idea about these people and what the hell is going on with their lives. I don't expect a full-explanation,but still.
We only have to guess what's up with Sachi,and why is she so attached to Kouko.

Have to agree with you all. And whats worse - the show is only 13 episodes. The slow pace now will lead to a rushed ending that noone will be able to relate to.
kawaii-despair said:
swaggahsaurus said:
He's definitely the tsundere type, maybe just a little bit too much on the cold side.

He's definitely on the cold side,which makes him more of a kuudere type I'd say. He's just another copy-paste of Tsumugu with lighter skin.

Woa, woa, you must really hate Tsumugu here man. They are similar in their calm behaviour and selfesteem. But Tsumugu was never cold, he just wasnt temperament. Also Okikura seems antisocial as hell.
AlexGKJul 17, 2014 11:52 AM
Jul 17, 2014 11:46 AM

Apr 2011
Nothing special just a couple of foreshadowing and confessions.
Jul 17, 2014 11:50 AM

Apr 2013
Sourire said:
Is it just me or this anime doesn't know what it wants to be?

This is exactly what I thought. I was expecting something entirely unique involving a female protagonist and glass making, something I've not really seen before in anime or anything at all, all I can remember is chickens and love octagons (or whatever the shape is to describe this amount of people involved). It's not bad at all I don't think but I still feel a bit disappointed.

Also, that random girl is a really shit driver..
Jul 17, 2014 11:54 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Anyways have to agree with most people here that this series is in dire need of some character development along with the drama otherwise the audience pretty much feels nothing atm about anything that's happening between the characters. Well except for Hiro's attempt at confessing to Sachi, that was pretty funny. Then again, that was more on the comedy side than drama.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
ZelotJul 20, 2014 6:34 AM
Jul 17, 2014 11:56 AM

Feb 2010
Nobody had to burst out into laughter because of the animation fail at 8:13 when the car just teleported itself up the hill? It was hilarious and silly. If PA Works even fails with their visuals now there really isn't much redeeming value in this show left.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jul 17, 2014 12:01 PM

Aug 2013
I thought the episode was going to be a bit busier, with declarations, small arguments, but until it was quiet
the romance is in the air I think soon the amorous intrigues will start and I want see that couples go to form themselves ..
Jul 17, 2014 12:03 PM

Aug 2013
Hiro tries to confess to Sachi but couldn't. Touko friend-zones Yukinari. Touko and Yanagi without their cloths (Fanservice). What an episode.

Though did anyone catch Sachi about saying the pendant she got was someone she loved? Yuri maybe? o.o;

Either way, it was an interesting episode in a different environment.
Can't wait for Episode 4.
Jul 17, 2014 12:05 PM
May 2014
This episode was great! I love the SOL atmosphere and the ost sets the mood really well, the animation is beautifull and protrayed the nature perfectly. Dude got friendzoned and MC is so lumsy, was hilarious how the sis just takes off with the car before anyone finishes talking to her lol. OP and ED are really growing on me and fit Glasslip to the T. Much better than the first two episodes 5/5
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Jul 17, 2014 12:05 PM

Feb 2012
I didn't even notice Touko x Sachi possibility after reading the comments. Don't see it, lay down your hopes.
I see Touko as the group's "middle" that every one of them can rely on.

I hope David gets more screen time.

Glass making? Well that's coo-, "LETS GO HIKING". I-It's not like I wanted to know more about glass making or anything, but still..

And much more.
Jul 17, 2014 12:06 PM
Jun 2014
The first actually decent episode imo. I wrote down my thoughts as I watched it so here they are:
OP is really growing on me
the backgrounds really seem to outshine the characters and their animation
I really like this classical soundtrack.
I hope we start seeing more glassworking, because it's really cool looking
weird car clip editing. out of place and lazy
this show is so relaxing, be good for naps
it seems Sachi has some disease or something that makes her unable to get enough outside or excercise? Maybe she just doesnt get out much?
that would explain her very pale skin.
once again this show fails to be good at humor.
finally it got me to laugh. took them 2 and a half episodes.
wow he wussed out xD 'I like your name'
this show is so cringeworthy
FRIEND ZOOONEEED
I really have no idea how this will turn out well in the end and not have a crappy 'life goes on' ending
the ED really feels way to cheerful for this show
Jul 17, 2014 12:06 PM

Jun 2013
It seems like Sachi has discovered that Hiro loves her, although it makes me wonder if Sachi has feelings for Touko? As for Imi and Yanagi; I really hope that their relationship will grow into something more than just mere childhood friends.

And for some reason I don't dislike the Okikura fellow. I'm not a fan of those apathy-like characters, but he's different, I guess?
Jul 17, 2014 12:09 PM

Dec 2011
Shit's going crazy right Touko?

Ah... Yanagi was crying in her vision.

The look on Kakeru's face is annoying as always... he shows no freaking emotions whatsoever...

Of course, they just had to fall in the water and get wet to undress right?

Yukinari you lucky bastard...

Touko finally said no to Yukinari's confession and saw that in the future Sachi will be ill :O!
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

343 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.