Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2014 6:42 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that was intense. Solomon, God Bless you for your efforts to help humanity. What a man of his words. I am so proud of him for just his efforts.
Jul 17, 2014 4:35 PM
Jul 2013
The English translation needs to hurry up and come out!
Jul 17, 2014 8:11 PM

Aug 2013
TheFallenGuard said:
The English translation needs to hurry up and come out!

this. Apparently it was good
Jul 20, 2014 11:41 AM

May 2009
What do ya think. Then this Arc End?

Plz. I hope will be end soon. I miss so much Alladyn and others lol
Jul 20, 2014 11:46 AM

Jul 2008
And ironically, in Aladin's world it is Solomon's White Ruhk that forced destiny upon the humans and the Il'Ilah's Black Ruhk is the symbol of opposition to that destiny ^_^;
Jul 20, 2014 11:59 AM

Jul 2009
wow.. good chapter
things are starting to come full circle.
Jul 20, 2014 12:11 PM

May 2013
I feel bad for Sheba. Solomon left her.
Jul 20, 2014 12:11 PM

Aug 2010
We finally get an explanation to the 2nd world that everything in the present is happening in and how white Rukh came to be.

I'm still wondering how this will get to the part at the beginning of the flashbacks when Solomon was looked at with hateful eyes?

Poor Sheba. But does that mean she won't be dying? Or will she die from depression or something like that?

And now it's 1000% confirmed that Gyokuen is Arba and even the reason and her goals are clear too. Good development this chap.
Jul 20, 2014 12:12 PM

Jun 2013
So....That Was David's Trap...and the Thing that Turned Arba and others against Solomon, along with Slomon's Killing the God. Humans being the ants compared to god. and Solomon's doing....Rebellion and birth of Al-Thamen starts now!!!!

Holy shit Solomon....Became will of the world and God-Killer, HOLY SHIT!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 20, 2014 12:22 PM

Jul 2008
Nayrael said:
And ironically, in Aladin's world it is Solomon's White Ruhk that forced destiny upon the humans and the Il'Ilah's Black Ruhk is the symbol of opposition to that destiny ^_^;

No matter what they are bound by destiny, whether it is the path Il'Ilah wanted the world to take or the path influenced by Solomon.

I wonder what will be Aladdin's solution to this circle problem. The only way not to be bound by destiny is to surpass god and impose your own path on the world and even then, it might be something that was written in the path you meant to alter to begin with.

I doubt Aladdin will follow in Solomon's footsteps and try to fix the world by becoming it's new god. Will he chooses that it is acceptable to live your life even if it was decided for you even before your birth or will he try to fight the current system in a way for everyone to be the master of their own destiny?
Jul 20, 2014 12:26 PM
Jul 2013
Well worth the wait. Pretty amazing chapter.
Jul 20, 2014 12:39 PM

Sep 2013
I still fail to understand what difference does it makes? all people don't know what destiny holds for them and its not like Il'Ilah wanted the destruction of the world... so what difference does it make if Solomon took his place? he himself interfere with the world as he pleases.
Jul 20, 2014 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
Just as I thought. Solomon and co get a look at destiny and instead of accepting he decides to fight against it, which from now on could deepen the split within the group. As for why the magicians will despise him instead of thanking him, it could be they have their own view on destiny we don't know of as of yet. I just can't make sense of why the old Solomon appeared. It's stated Solomon's will fused with Illa's, and yet in ch 222.5 it was David who we saw alongside Illah. We need the next chapter(s) to determine the nature of the old Solomon and why a ghost of his younger self exists.

As for Sheba, instead of her becoming Gyokuen due to losing Solomon, I can see her going crazy and wanting to reunite with him, if he's really gone. There's also the matter of Aladdin. Aladdin stated he never met his mother, so I wonder how he got separated from her after birth and ended up in Ugo's custody. The loss of her child for whatever reason along with her husband could add to her madness and make her a likely candidate for the medium. Arba on the other hand I see her holding a grudge against Solomon after his treatment of Illah. Through her eyes, he in the end was no different from David. I can see why the current Gyokuen doesn't approve of Solomon and his creations and why she and the organization came to call him arrogant.
Jul 20, 2014 1:07 PM

Mar 2012
Wut so whose spirit inside Solomon's older body now..
Keep moving forward
Jul 20, 2014 1:22 PM

Aug 2009
Wait... What? So whos that standing there they call solomon?

I'm confused.

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Jul 20, 2014 1:53 PM

Feb 2012
Man that was crazy, I dont even know the hell exactly happened.
Jul 20, 2014 2:21 PM

Mar 2013
@RKC: I would like to know that two.
But he's probably the one we saw from the beginning of this flashback. (the one everyone was glaring at)

Nayrael said:

You have that backwards.
Solomon's white Rukh is the opposition of Destiny (God's Will). Ill Illah's Black Rukh is following destiny (giving up your own free will to God's(?))

annie_leonheart said:
I still fail to understand what difference does it makes? all people don't know what destiny holds for them and its not like Il'Ilah wanted the destruction of the world... so what difference does it make if Solomon took his place? he himself interfere with the world as he pleases.

The destiny that they saw from ill Illah was basically eternal suffering. You, Your ancestor and your children, descendents will suffer forever until God thinks we've reached that perfect spot in evolving.
The difference with Solomon as God is that people have more free will to shape their own destiny. (is. Make their own decisions) If something bad were to happen to make others suffer at least someone will be able to change it. Whereas suffering under Il'illah there is no escape from it.

Jul 20, 2014 2:33 PM
Jul 2018
Before the arc started, Aladdin and the djinn went on and on about not repeating the mistakes that caused the destruction of Alma Toran or something. I wonder if Solomon replacing Illah or something he didn't forsee or took for granted caused it. And LOL@Arba when Solomon explained his plan. She lost it.
Jul 20, 2014 2:33 PM
Jul 2014
Hayatempest said:

As for Sheba, instead of her becoming Gyokuen due to losing Solomon, I can see her going crazy and wanting to reunite with him, if he's really gone. There's also the matter of Aladdin. Aladdin stated he never met his mother, so I wonder how he got separated from her after birth and ended up in Ugo's custody. The loss of her child for whatever reason along with her husband could add to her madness and make her a likely candidate for the medium. Arba on the other hand I see her holding a grudge against Solomon after his treatment of Illah. Through her eyes, he in the end was no different from David. I can see why the current Gyokuen doesn't approve of Solomon and his creations and why she and the organization came to call him arrogant.

No, Her is not Gyokuen. You don't know she had a pregnant, and about Gyokuen/Arba was said "father" to god but you're completely troll. Read other Chapter again please.
Jul 20, 2014 3:21 PM
Jul 2018
Teentitanbg said:
Hayatempest said:

No, Her is not Gyokuen. You don't know she had a pregnant, and about Gyokuen/Arba was said "father" to god but you're completely troll. Read other Chapter again please.

LOL! Did you read my post right? I said 'instead of her becoming Gyokuen' as in Sheba will not become Gyokuen, Arba will become her. Ever since the start of this arc I've been one of the biggest supporters of Arba=Gyokuen and Sheba=Aladdin's mother.

Next time, read other people's posts right before commenting on them and be civil when you do so.
Jul 20, 2014 5:03 PM

Sep 2013
-Luhui said:

Nayrael said:

You have that backwards.
Solomon's white Rukh is the opposition of Destiny (God's Will). Ill Illah's Black Rukh is following destiny (giving up your own free will to God's(?))

Then why rukh turn black in aladin world when people curse their own destiny? isn't that a sign for opposition for the "destiny" forced by Solomon?

annie_leonheart said:

-Luhui said:

The destiny that they saw from ill Illah was basically eternal suffering. You, Your ancestor and your children, descendents will suffer forever until God thinks we've reached that perfect spot in evolving.
The difference with Solomon as God is that people have more free will to shape their own destiny. (is. Make their own decisions) If something bad were to happen to make others suffer at least someone will be able to change it. Whereas suffering under Il'illah there is no escape from it.

The one who gave humans the gift of magic was Il'illah... that helped them to reign supreme over other species. the suffering thing is irrelevant since people in both world suffer... life is tough in both sides.
you say Solomon give people choices... then why in the world he created "supposedly" only the humans are the intelligent beings and they all speak one language? why he keep sending magis? isn't that his way of "controlling destiny" and avoiding conflicts?
he's the one who's controlling destiny now.
Jul 20, 2014 8:28 PM

Apr 2014
I can't even
Jul 20, 2014 9:08 PM

Dec 2011
I really can't wait to see Sheba giving birth... so expecting she is Aladdin's mom.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2014 9:31 PM

Mar 2013
annie_leonheart said:
-Luhui said:

You have that backwards.

Then why rukh turn black in aladin world when people curse their own destiny? isn't that a sign for opposition for the "destiny" forced by Solomon?

If you noticed it turns black when people curse their fate. meaning they resigned to the thought "this is going to happen and we can't change it" or "this is the way things are/should be"
They resign themselves to an destiny they think can't be changed.

ex 1. When Cassim was consumed he was thinking that their (everyone's, especially Alibaba's) positions in the world were all determined at birth.

ex 2. Magonoshadt's Rukh was white the whole time (despite his twisted way of thinking) because he wanted to changed the way things were with Magicians and goi. In the end though he was consumed by his own twisted thoughts, while thinking that all Goi were fated to born powerless but disgusting creatures that treated the Magicians poorly and used them for their own gain; and thinking magicians were destined born to rule and as he believed they were Superior compared to everyone.

annie_leonheart said:
annie_leonheart said:

The one who gave humans the gift of magic was Il'illah... that helped them to reign supreme over other species. the suffering thing is irrelevant since people in both world suffer... life is tough in both sides.
you say Solomon give people choices... then why in the world he created "supposedly" only the humans are the intelligent beings and they all speak one language? why he keep sending magis? isn't that his way of "controlling destiny" and avoiding conflicts?
he's the one who's controlling destiny now.

Yeah but in one at least you can change it (make things better for yourself and others) while in the other you can't. (suffering is not irrelevant, it is how we grow as people)
If there is suffering it's our own fault, not because God meant it to be this way. This way suffering can be overcome for a better future, rather than moving towards more despair.
The world is only as tough as we make it out to be. If you only think along the lines "this is hard, I give up" instead of persistently trying you won't lead yourself to a better end.

Obviously the manga hasn't gotten that far. So I don't actually know (I'm not the author). I can only theorize (while agreeing on the avoiding conflicts part) it could be just to make things easier when it comes to co-existing. I mean even in the current Magi world there are conflicts and prejudice - so I will emphasize the word Easier in the previous sentence.

As for Magi, based on what Solomon said to Arba, Sheba and Ugo and what the other known magi (minus Gyokuen). Magi's are probably just there to aid in pathing their kings chosen paths. Probably. That or as a way to prevent black Rukh from consuming people? Since as far as I've seen (with the exceptions of Judar and Gyokuen) they have a great amount of white Rukh and have the means to save people like we've seen Aladdin do many times. I don't know, once again I'm not the author, the manga still has not explained this yet (unless I missed it somewhere)

Solomon said he was only distributing the Rukh to everyone. He isn't controlling anything but "the flow", which seems to only get distributed by the black Rukh ( I recall Aladdin pointing out something like this whenever someone was becoming consumed by Black Rukh) ._.

Jul 20, 2014 9:46 PM
Jun 2014
Certainly an interesting chapter. Things are really starting to come together while still leaving some mystery on just what happens between now and the black sun of death. Solomon's new look really reminded me of David, something that likely will not sit well with the grieving magicians who just lost everything to the fatalistic elder.

The use of destiny here is quite interesting. David managed to link himself in some way to Il'Ilah and discovered the nature of destiny, leading him to commit all the atrocities he did because he knew he was destined to do so, leading his son to stop him as he was destined to, culminating in the destruction of Il'Ilah and the release of destiny to the people with Solomon as the conduit. The trick here is that if Deavid was destined to do as he did and all things in the world are bound by destiny then how can Solomon's actions not be on account of it being his destiny? This implies that this was still Il'Ilah's direction as everything lead to it was bound to it's chosen destiny. While it could be possible that those who were in the warped space created by David were outside the scope of destiny it still leads to the problem that all of Solomon's perceptions, beliefs and character were formed by Il'Ilah's destiny and therefore indirectly controlling Solomon's actions.

This leads to an interesting chicken/egg paradox of freedom brought about by the predetermined destiny, implying that a person's soul or essence is still independent of Il'Illah's will to some degree but while it resides in the normal world it is constrained by destiny until it transcends to a state of being on par with Il'Ilah.Due to this David may have been given some wiggle room after linking with Il'Ilah on what he could do to allow all people to transcend this limitation while still operating in the confines of his destiny.

Also, this seems to explain the reason why there were only supposed to be 3 magi at a time. It seems that the original 3 magi are Arba, Sheba and Ugo since they were in the same space as Solomon. Because they entered David's warp they are likely 'loved by the Rukh' because they directly interacted with the dimension were the Rukj resides.

Finally, If Sheba is Alladin's mother then it also explains why he is the impossible 4th magi because he was also there in Sheba's womb when she entered that dimension.

Sorry for any typos in the above text.
Jul 21, 2014 4:11 AM

Sep 2013
@Luhui
Thanks for the reply i still find Solomon to be a hypocrite... he tells Aladdin not to talk about Alma'Toran because people will fall into depravity when they know what destiny holds for them.
yet he took a peak at the destiny created by Il'Ilah. only to discover after Alma'Toran destruction that "ignorance is a bless".
@Temporal_Echo
you might find this interesting.
Taken from ch 222.5 (David's Prophetic Writing) it somehow make sense if you ask me.
IshtaRinJul 21, 2014 4:16 AM
Jul 21, 2014 5:46 AM

Mar 2014
So Arba is Gyokuen after all.
I'm interested how the 72 staffs may fuse with the 72 djin and now that Solomon is no more and his staff may have also disappeared it would explain why the 72nd djin is unknown and no dungeon appeared for it.

The parallels between Solomon and Aladdin are very interesting. Solomon states in this chapter that we should stray away from god's path and defy his will to archieve their goal (overcoming the destiny of endless suffer). Now remember how Aladdin right before the Alma Torran arc began said that he will defy that god Solomon's will who didn't want the Earth's people to know about Alma Torran's history. We'll see how the story turns out.
Jul 21, 2014 6:44 AM

Apr 2013
Poor Sheba

Jul 21, 2014 10:17 AM

May 2012
Teentitanbg said:
Hayatempest said:

To make an alt acct just to reply one message whom you dont understand is a troll..

there's more twist coming so cant wait them to unfold..

Jul 21, 2014 2:48 PM

Jun 2011
Temporal_Echo said:
Certainly an interesting chapter. Things are really starting to come together while still leaving some mystery on just what happens between now and the black sun of death. Solomon's new look really reminded me of David, something that likely will not sit well with the grieving magicians who just lost everything to the fatalistic elder.

The use of destiny here is quite interesting. David managed to link himself in some way to Il'Ilah and discovered the nature of destiny, leading him to commit all the atrocities he did because he knew he was destined to do so, leading his son to stop him as he was destined to, culminating in the destruction of Il'Ilah and the release of destiny to the people with Solomon as the conduit. The trick here is that if Deavid was destined to do as he did and all things in the world are bound by destiny then how can Solomon's actions not be on account of it being his destiny? This implies that this was still Il'Ilah's direction as everything lead to it was bound to it's chosen destiny. While it could be possible that those who were in the warped space created by David were outside the scope of destiny it still leads to the problem that all of Solomon's perceptions, beliefs and character were formed by Il'Ilah's destiny and therefore indirectly controlling Solomon's actions.

This leads to an interesting chicken/egg paradox of freedom brought about by the predetermined destiny, implying that a person's soul or essence is still independent of Il'Illah's will to some degree but while it resides in the normal world it is constrained by destiny until it transcends to a state of being on par with Il'Ilah.Due to this David may have been given some wiggle room after linking with Il'Ilah on what he could do to allow all people to transcend this limitation while still operating in the confines of his destiny.

Also, this seems to explain the reason why there were only supposed to be 3 magi at a time. It seems that the original 3 magi are Arba, Sheba and Ugo since they were in the same space as Solomon. Because they entered David's warp they are likely 'loved by the Rukh' because they directly interacted with the dimension were the Rukj resides.

Finally, If Sheba is Alladin's mother then it also explains why he is the impossible 4th magi because he was also there in Sheba's womb when she entered that dimension.

Sorry for any typos in the above text.

I agree with this.
And what if Solomon is a kind os special existence, as Simbad?
Jul 21, 2014 4:04 PM

Jul 2010
Dammmn, so Rukh was originally black...It's hard to believe how amazing the story got in Magi.It was always great, but lately it's really outstanding.
Now, who exactly is that old guy who looks like old Solomon and David, and why does Al-Thamen disagrees with Solomon's destiny when it's actually ''better'' - for now it looks like they are just crazy, but im sure thats not the case and we will get answers soon.Ithan doesn't seem like person who would go against Solomon without any good reason.Anyways, cannot wait to see faces of Alibaba, Sinbad and others after they hear this story.
Jul 21, 2014 6:29 PM

Sep 2013
ayasaaki said:

I agree with this.
And what if Solomon is a kind os special existence, as Simbad?

No i don't think so... if you read the last paragraph in the book of (David's Prophetic Writing) you will see David saying that his son is not a singularity unlike Sinbad who was established as a singularity by AL-Thamn.
iLostReason said:

Dammmn, so Rukh was originally black

Il'ilah rukh was white when he gave humans the power of magic.
Jul 21, 2014 7:35 PM

Aug 2012
Temporal_Echo said:

I think this is the key for everything that's about to unfold.

There's definitely something to be said about Solomon's spiritual appearance vs his real body(assuming that is him), and the fact that changing the will of the world/flow of the rukh turned his appearance to that of David's worn, eerie look. It was like a switch. The only guess I can venture is that the foundation of Solomon's will that he spread out, his one and only original will, resides solely in the separate dimension. It makes sense as that is the case with Il'Illah, and the reason he is able to make his will one with the world. So, if his will/soul is separate from the world, then this older looking Solomon could be something like a tool to execute Solomon's "general" will, in a practical way. Without a soul to embrace the newly mixed rukh taken from Il'Illah and become "master of his own world", this Solomon is a shell that is operating solely on the agenda of doing whatever needs to be done to execute Solomon's will.

I'm sure it wouldn't be so significant that he's like a robot with no personality, but I think there will be something about him that is just so off that Arba and Sheba can no longer apply the "balancing" strategy that Arba mentioned in 223. In Arba's case, she won't be able to admonish him anymore because at this point, taking any of her advice would be accepting some of the will that he'd rejected in favor of his own. Her goal now should be to return god's will to the world, anyway. So all she needs to do is get the other magicians to curse their new fate so that they can operate under Il'Illah's will again. I'm guessing that she herself won't have any trouble doing so since she was present in the other dimension and has that 'wiggle room' to exercise her own will(moreso than everyone else who acquired the rukh and are bound to a less definite will).

In Sheba's case, it could go one of two ways if this is the direction it's going. If Haya is right and Sheba ends up being the medium, then she will probably be used by Arba, Ithnan and co. after falling into despair from either a) Solomon not being the same, or b) baby Aladdin dying. Or maybe a mixture of the two. At this point I think that is the most likely outcome, although that means giving up on my theory that Aladdin is the traitor magi. I could still see it happening if Sheba dies as a result of the new 'flow' or something, it would be easy for Arba to manipulate him. Just doesn't explain who the medium is, cause it sure isn't gonna be Aladdin.

What I find most interesting is what the rukh has been signifying all along. Black rukh was always supposed to give us the impression that it was "tainted", a result of having fallen into depravity. In actuality, it was simply renewing itself to the original will of the world by way of wholly rejecting Solomon's new will. Only the world now considers it an abnormality, which is why it gives that impression of depravity.
Jul 21, 2014 8:12 PM
Jul 2018
@AlexTheRiot

I would actually love it if Aladdin turned out to be the traitor magi. All this time everyone was certain it's either Sheba or Arba with Aladdin and Ugo being out of the realm of possibility. It will be mind-blowing if it turned out to be the case.

I find the portrayal of Illah pretty interesting. Everything goes according to the destiny that he decided, and yet, he took pity on humans, taught them magic and turned them from the weakest to the strongest species. All while knowing they will end up betraying him. He didn't even put much of a fight. I wonder if Solomon's decision will have repercussions and whether Al Thamen had a valid reason for betraying him, though I quite disagree with their methods.

In the end, maybe Solomon and Al Thamen were both in the wrong and Aladdin and co will find some sort of a middle ground.
removed-userJul 22, 2014 5:12 AM
Jul 22, 2014 5:58 AM

Jul 2010
annie_leonheart said:

iLostReason said:

Dammmn, so Rukh was originally black

Il'ilah rukh was white when he gave humans the power of magic.

Wait, i checked that chapter when Ill'Illah gave humanity magic and he was indeed all white, but was the rukh white as well? in latest chapter Illah is all white as well, but rukh around him is black (at least before Solomon took it and changed into white) ugh im confused now, gotta wait for some more chapters to fully understand everything.
incompleteAEGISJul 22, 2014 6:13 AM
Jul 23, 2014 6:07 PM

May 2013
Holy shit o_o
Aug 10, 2014 4:29 AM

Feb 2011
I want this arc to end. Soon.
It's tiring, even though I know it's incredibly useful info.
Nov 20, 2015 10:32 AM

Sep 2014
Holy shit this chapter o.O
Poor Sheba though :c
Feb 17, 2016 12:34 PM
Sep 2014
-Luhui said:
annie_leonheart said:

If you noticed it turns black when people curse their fate. meaning they resigned to the thought "this is going to happen and we can't change it" or "this is the way things are/should be"
They resign themselves to an destiny they think can't be changed.

ex 1. When Cassim was consumed he was thinking that their (everyone's, especially Alibaba's) positions in the world were all determined at birth.

ex 2. Magonoshadt's Rukh was white the whole time (despite his twisted way of thinking) because he wanted to changed the way things were with Magicians and goi. In the end though he was consumed by his own twisted thoughts, while thinking that all Goi were fated to born powerless but disgusting creatures that treated the Magicians poorly and used them for their own gain; and thinking magicians were destined born to rule and as he believed they were Superior compared to everyone.

annie_leonheart said:

Yeah but in one at least you can change it (make things better for yourself and others) while in the other you can't. (suffering is not irrelevant, it is how we grow as people)
If there is suffering it's our own fault, not because God meant it to be this way. This way suffering can be overcome for a better future, rather than moving towards more despair.
The world is only as tough as we make it out to be. If you only think along the lines "this is hard, I give up" instead of persistently trying you won't lead yourself to a better end.

Obviously the manga hasn't gotten that far. So I don't actually know (I'm not the author). I can only theorize (while agreeing on the avoiding conflicts part) it could be just to make things easier when it comes to co-existing. I mean even in the current Magi world there are conflicts and prejudice - so I will emphasize the word Easier in the previous sentence.

As for Magi, based on what Solomon said to Arba, Sheba and Ugo and what the other known magi (minus Gyokuen). Magi's are probably just there to aid in pathing their kings chosen paths. Probably. That or as a way to prevent black Rukh from consuming people? Since as far as I've seen (with the exceptions of Judar and Gyokuen) they have a great amount of white Rukh and have the means to save people like we've seen Aladdin do many times. I don't know, once again I'm not the author, the manga still has not explained this yet (unless I missed it somewhere)

Solomon said he was only distributing the Rukh to everyone. He isn't controlling anything but "the flow", which seems to only get distributed by the black Rukh ( I recall Aladdin pointing out something like this whenever someone was becoming consumed by Black Rukh) ._.

OMG Thank you Luhui for this post! It cleared a lot of things for me!
"Crying doesn't mean you're weak. Enduring doesn't mean you're strong." - Hai to Gensou no Grimgar <3
Jun 14, 2021 2:21 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
So that's where the White and Black Rukh come from? Boy, this backstory has been incredible so far but this Chapter is hands-down King Solomon's moment of shine. Poor Sheba couldn't grab hold of him.

Curious to who's in that body shown in one of those last panels though.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi Chapter 369 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2017

86 by mizukasa »»
Mar 23, 8:16 AM

» The Nen Show Podcast - Magi and Sinbad

MuffinManTho - Mar 17

0 by MuffinManTho »»
Mar 17, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 27 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 25, 2011

9 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 7 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

12 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 19, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 3 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

13 by AnklesAAA »»
Jan 5, 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.