Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2014 5:21 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really liked how Fumi-chan was trolling Kyuubi XD
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Jul 18, 2014 6:33 AM

Jan 2011
I'm liking Komasan season 2 a lot more than his previous adventures, Kyuubi segments look like they could be fun but I want Jinmenken season 3 more.
Dec 22, 2015 10:51 PM

Aug 2007
Aw, Kyuubi denied that one person's heart in the beginning.
It shouldn't really matter where it came from... a heart is a heart...

Dec 28, 2015 11:33 AM

Sep 2010
Lycan said:
Aw, Kyuubi denied that one person's heart in the beginning.
It shouldn't really matter where it came from... a heart is a heart...

Omg! So true! Funny how stubborn he is. It's like Kyuubi forgot he wanted to be a ten tailed fox.
Aug 21, 2016 2:08 PM

Jul 2013
Kyuubi was was hilarious! Katie thought he said QB LOL!!!

He was a cool looking fox! I liked his design most!

Komasan at his job was hilarious and the director was selling his ideas to the rival company! Komasan was still mopping floors LOL!
Nov 3, 2019 4:37 AM

Sep 2011
I wonder if Kyuubi is possessed by Tohohogisu or something, because he is almost there, but Fumi-chan isn't about to make it easy for him. xD Loved this segment, it was funny to see all of his gentlemanly acts failing. lol That traitor who stole Koma-san's ideas, and then tried to get rid of him was awful and infuriating though. But I love how Koma-san's clumsiness with computers saved him.

And I also love how he can't open his mouth without "coming up" with a big idea, and how he is still bent on cleaning the place even after being promoted. XD The segment with the Aka-Oni was really cool, and funny too. I'm sure the kids didn't go out without permission like Keita did after it. lol And I'm sure his mother was scarier than any oni. haha Jibanyan also ate Keita's cream pan, but I think he paid for it with his "sacrifices." lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Watch Episode 15 Discussion

Asuka_10 - Jun 26, 2014

5 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch Episode 211 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 7, 2020

1 by RaMPiPOC »»
Jul 26, 2023 8:20 AM

» Any chance for YW to return to the west for the 10th anniversary?

VanVeleca - Mar 28, 2023

3 by ReaperCreeper »»
Jul 5, 2023 12:32 AM

Poll: » Youkai Watch Episode 1 Discussion

ridojiri - Jan 8, 2014

28 by Ashhk »»
May 19, 2021 4:40 AM

Poll: » Youkai Watch Episode 191 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Feb 11, 2020

2 by 3miL »»
Nov 22, 2020 9:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.