Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 2, 10:32 PM

xServantx said:
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New Age

The sequel to a rather popular jrpg called Tales of Symphonia :o I am pretty cautious tho. Sequels, of any kind really, tend to have a less favorable opinion among the audience.

I personally feel that game is actually decent it's just, it been better if it was a stand alone tales rather than a sequel imo but that's just me...

Aug 3, 8:16 AM

Environmental Station Alpha

Aug 3, 10:01 AM

As of now, Skyrim Special Edition (finished the normal edition years ago, time for a replay)

This'll take some time..

Aug 3, 11:05 AM

Gonna start some, Omega Labyrinth Life for the Switch. Just bought it, so why tf not lol

Aug 4, 8:23 AM

rnoron said:
xServantx said:
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New Age

The sequel to a rather popular jrpg called Tales of Symphonia :o I am pretty cautious tho. Sequels, of any kind really, tend to have a less favorable opinion among the audience.

I personally feel that game is actually decent it's just, it been better if it was a stand alone tales rather than a sequel imo but that's just me...

To be honest, so far I can see why it has a not so generous reception, but its decent enough for me to continue playing through it :o

Maybe if it was a standalone, it would have turned better who knows

Aug 4, 8:51 AM

xServantx said:
rnoron said:

To be honest, so far I can see why it has a not so generous reception, but its decent enough for me to continue playing through it :o

Yeah cause that game got a lot of hate, i personally don't think it's terrible, i actually liked it more so than the first in some ways ngl, but it's decent to play i can agree with you there.

Aug 4, 9:17 AM

Honkai Impact 3rd and Trine in coop
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 4, 7:16 PM

Single Player: Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Multiplayer: Rainbow Six Siege

Aug 5, 12:53 AM

Splinter Cell: Stealth Action Redefined (Xbox)

Now that it's BWC, I snagged a copy from my library and went to it. All my life, I've only played the early Splinter Cell games on the PS2. Finally playing the Xbox version is like a whole new world. It feels more like a stealth game and there's a massive improvement in the lighting over the PS2 version. Definitely looking forward to the later games, especially Chaos Theory.

Aug 5, 8:43 AM

rnoron said:
xServantx said:

Yeah cause that game got a lot of hate, i personally don't think it's terrible, i actually liked it more so than the first in some ways ngl, but it's decent to play i can agree with you there.

Its not terrible, even though I think its a step down from the prequel, I liked some of its features o.o the characters are interesting enough, and the story, while very unusual and inconvenient, is entertaining to figure out.

Even though they removed the free field traverse (;_;), the gameplay is still entertaining.

Aug 13, 2:47 AM

on the tail end of the last guardian which ive been trying to finish for like 2+ years, every time i come back to it i remember why i can only handle bits and pieces but i just wanna get it over with so i can never play it again

i cant believe how horrendously bad and unfun the gameplay is, i cant remember ever playing anything else so bad in that department, overall its not the worst game ive ever played but its probably somewhere in the bottom 5, maybe even bottom 3

sucks cause there's some nice art and ideas and stuff in the game but im only finishing it out of respect for the series/to figure out what happens. but its so painful i can only play for like 10-20 minutes at a time lmao

Aug 13, 4:17 AM

The new Touhou game and FFXIV. Nothing groundbreaking there.
Awoo :3

Aug 13, 6:57 AM

Playing Final Fantasy 8 for the first time right now; I'm on disc 2 and am liking the game so far.
This is your story now.
This might be the last chance,
for all is fleeting;
'tis naught but a dream.
An unending one.

Aug 13, 7:26 AM

Playing Detroit Become Human thanks to it being free last month on PS Plus.
My Wife is a Demon Queen

Aug 13, 7:54 AM

Been totally addicted to Fire Emblem Three Houses ever since its release!

Aug 13, 10:05 AM

Fire Emblem Three Houses. Great Game but a little dissapointed that only the avatar can marry a character and not the others.
How I love a game

Aug 13, 11:15 AM

Currently playing a lot of Dead By Daylight and Bordlerands 2 and about to start playing Monster Hunter World soon

Aug 13, 12:09 PM
im playing fire emblem 3 houses

Zack312 said:
Fire Emblem Three Houses. Great Game but a little dissapointed that only the avatar can marry a character and not the others.

im playing this too!

krabbypatties said:
Been totally addicted to Fire Emblem Three Houses ever since its release!

me too who did you choose?

freduy5 said:
Pokemon X lol I've held it off for a while and just recently picked it up again

ive not played pokemon x for ages

Bunnerz said:
Bravely Default. Edea is love.

i have this on 2ds not played for a long time

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Modified by DeadlyRaven, Aug 13, 2:11 PM

Aug 13, 3:56 PM

Fire Emblem Three Houses. Golden Deer squad here!

Hilda is a beast btw.

Aug 13, 4:09 PM

Bunnerz said:
Fire Emblem Three Houses. Golden Deer squad here!

Hilda is a beast btw.

Golden Deer here as well, finished the game today and yes she is.

Aug 13, 4:25 PM

Bought Zero Escape: The nonary games on steam, got it for like 6,7 euros and i've been having a blast.

Mostly i only play Team Fortress 2 though

Aug 13, 11:08 PM

I'm playing One piece bounty rush and Naruto x Boruto Ninja voltage

♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠

♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♠♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥

Aug 14, 5:18 PM

While I'm waiting for my Japanese speical edition of Fire Emblem Three Houses to arrive.

Been playing Evenicle, Lunar 2: Eternal Blue, Suikoden ll, Breath of Fire and Growlanser lll.

Aug 14, 7:00 PM

On on my second playthrough of FE: Three Houses. Going with female Byleth and the Golden Deer house this time.

Also making slow progress through Trails in the Sky SC. I'm on chapter 5 atm.

Aug 15, 1:31 AM

Was really into GTA Online again until the other day when I got slammed with a 30 day ban and a reset on a nearly 400 hour character because I got hacked, I have video proving I was hacked, and Rockstar still won't undo the ban and reset.

Aug 15, 5:05 AM

I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and probably gonna start playing Dangaronpa.

Aug 15, 5:39 AM

For single-player, bought the Date A Live pack on Steam, going through the 2nd game now.
Multi-player, back on a Minecraft server with a friend once again. It's almost like a yearly thing we do now.

Aug 15, 8:25 AM

Zack312 said:

That’s not true. I thought the same thing since only Byleth had S rank supports, but paired endings between other character is still possible as I got a few during my Black Eagles playthrough.

Aug 15, 12:16 PM

Nothing right now but Blue Lions route (my 2nd run) in a few days.

Aug 16, 12:56 AM

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Aug 16, 2:48 AM

Team Fortress 2, baby!

Aug 16, 5:45 AM

League of Legends

BecauseAllYourThoughtsAreWicked | Sailor Mars

Aug 17, 9:58 AM
Mostly DBZ dokkan battle (mobile) but I have had breath of the wild and let’s go eevee for like 5 months and haven’t even opened BotW and am like 1/3 through eevee....

Aug 18, 3:42 AM

A bit of Krunker.io and World of Tanks. Kinda losing motivation to play any games lately.

Aug 18, 8:24 AM
Death Arcana

Assassin's Creed Origins. Damn it's really awesome. Reminds me a bit Dragon Age Inquisition.

I must admit it, this mix between RPG and old AC style came out really well done.

Beautiful setting and big open world. I'm spending more time doing secondary missions... :P

Aug 18, 6:17 PM

Currently playing State of Decay YOSE. Played the original a couple of years a go and it was on sale.

Tomorrow I'll start bayonetta, never played the game before but heard a lot of positive feedback on the game. Just hope it runs perfectly fine on Windows 10.

Aug 18, 10:56 PM

Bloodborne. Something about this game just gets to me, it’s so goddamn pretty.

Aug 21, 3:58 AM

Final Fantasy XV.

Aug 21, 3:59 AM

ghostlybreeze said:

i wish i could play it again for the 1st time.

Aug 21, 4:01 AM

^^FFXV is amazing

Battlefield 5 also known as camperfield or buggfield

Aug 21, 10:51 PM

Reading CHAOS;CHILD for the first time since I loved STEINS;GATE. I'm like still on Chapter 1 but I am intrigued for early impressions.

Aug 22, 12:51 AM
ghostlybreeze said:

Same here. Bloodborne was the reason to buy PS4 pro for me (okay, Spider-Man and God of War also). It looks great in 4k, no regrets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CXLQjSvYW8
I also play some indie games, I have tons of them and haven't heard about 50% of these. I'm currently playing this one with my sister.

Yesterday, 11:23 AM

Going back and forth between Far Cry 5 and Need for Speed 2015.

God damn do both games look great in 21:9.

Yesterday, 11:43 AM

recently played the Okaeri remake of Kana: Little Sister, despite the ero content, pretty good visual novel.
This is your story now.
This might be the last chance,
for all is fleeting;
'tis naught but a dream.
An unending one.

11 hours ago

Mugen Souls, I finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood this morning and thought I would try something completely different.

9 hours ago

Giga Wrecker Alt.

It's a lot of fun so far. Nice job Game Freak.

9 hours ago

Fire Emblen Three Houses has been added to the "playing" list.
Four hours in, it's good right now for a tactical jrpg. I need to play it way more though to get a real impression out of it as it's my first Fire Emblem.

9 hours ago

tried FFXv, couldn't get into it, don't like that you have to hold buttons for actions.
starting GRIS right now.

8 hours ago

Started the great ace attorney a few days ago to finally complete all the games from the franchise

7 hours ago

I play an old pc game called Severance: Blade of Darkness.

Pages (173) « First ... « 171 172 [173]