Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 128 129 [130] 131 132 » ... Last »
Nov 19, 2017 10:22 AM

Feb 2014
CS GO and Rainbow Six Siege
Nov 19, 2017 3:34 PM

Aug 2012
L.A. Noire on the Switch

Never got time to play this until they remastered it. I love the 40s setting and doing detective work.
Nov 19, 2017 4:50 PM

Jan 2014
Pokemon Ultra Moon

I'm enjoying it so far, even if it feels like replaying SuMo but with some new things added. I'm guessing the new content shows up later?

forum set by: bunnyama
Nov 19, 2017 8:18 PM

Nov 2017
I read a lot of VNs.

For games, I still put a lot of time into Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.
Nov 19, 2017 8:32 PM

Apr 2011
Started GTA V last night. Damn, this shit looks unreal.
Nov 19, 2017 8:38 PM

Aug 2009
Would be playing Destiny 2 if I weren't ripping DVDs.

Nov 20, 2017 9:15 AM
Mar 2017
The original version of Skyrim.
A true classic.
Nov 20, 2017 3:30 PM
Jul 2015
Doki Doki Literature Club

I came looking for copper and I found gold.

Nov 20, 2017 7:33 PM

Sep 2017
AyameTomoko said:
The original version of Skyrim.
A true classic.
me too replaying it never ompleted it anyways its so good what's gonna be your playstyle swords or complete magiccc!!!:)
Nov 20, 2017 7:35 PM

Sep 2017
started playing south park phone destroyer :).
Nov 20, 2017 7:54 PM
Jul 2018
Just cleared 4th Dan in Lunatic Rave 2 yes I suck pls no bulli ;___;
Other than that, K-Shoot Mania and Tetris The Grand Master are pretty much all I'm playing.
Nov 21, 2017 1:18 AM
Sep 2017
Persona 4 golden i heard about this games years ago and didn't care much but now i have it i can't stop playing it. im about 12 hours in but i had to restart in very easy mode (someone adviced me to do so if i just wanna enjoy the story) i was playing in normal more when i had to fight Yukiko shadow, i don't know if it was my level or hp but i tried to beat her like 40 times i always end up dying so now i don't care i'm just playing in very easy mode to enjoy the story since it's kinda my first time i play turn based combat.
Nov 21, 2017 2:29 AM

Nov 2016
Online Gwent, because my gaming life will never be the same after Witcher 3
Nov 21, 2017 4:28 AM

Aug 2015
An old shooter game from like 2009, its called Section 8.
Nov 21, 2017 5:59 AM

Nov 2016
Playing right now
Paladins, League of Legend, Osu

Waiting :
- Ys VIII Lacrimosa Of Dana (December)
- Ni No Kuni II (January 2018)
- Monster Hunter World (26 January 2018
- Sword Art Online : Fatal Bullet (February 2018)
Nov 21, 2017 6:40 AM

Oct 2011
still yakuza 0 even though i finished it sometime ago and working on P5 never played any persona game but so far it's good

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Nov 21, 2017 9:53 AM

Nov 2011
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition.

Also been downloading Shadow of War (it was on sale yesterday) so I'll give that a try this week too.
Nov 21, 2017 11:05 AM

Aug 2015
Was replaying dark souls, but i broke my controller for the first time, so that's on break for awhile. Also a bit of ninja gaiden black here and there. Fast paced action games tend to be my favorites. Bloodborne dmc Ninja gaiden ect. I Dig the mood in Shadow of the colossus, so i keep coming back to that, even tho its not that replayable compared to other games. O and some Re4.
Nov 23, 2017 4:43 PM

Feb 2015
Luminous Arc 2, Neptunia Rebirth 1, Dragon's Crown, Tralis of Cold Steel.
Nov 23, 2017 5:43 PM

Apr 2016
I'm wrapping up God Eater 2 Rage Burst on this lovely break I have. Also will be buying Nier Automata during the Christmas holidays. XD XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2017 6:10 AM

Aug 2013
Granblue. Has been trying to build earth and water grid during this xeno cock.
Nov 24, 2017 4:58 PM

Oct 2017
Just bought Persona 5! I'm really looking forward to playing it.
Nov 25, 2017 2:06 AM

Oct 2015
Yomawari: Night Alone, it's pretty short :/
Nov 25, 2017 3:40 AM

Nov 2012
Started Tales from the Borderlands. Some people say it's the best Telltale game, time to see if it can top The Wolf Among Us for me.
Nov 25, 2017 4:09 AM

Aug 2012
Pokemon Ultra Sun
Loved it a lot, many things have changed from Sun and Moon

After this plan to conquer FF Type-0 and KH 2.8
Nov 25, 2017 4:29 AM

Sep 2017
CrimsonLad said:
Started Tales from the Borderlands. Some people say it's the best Telltale game, time to see if it can top The Wolf Among Us for me.
woah
:) have nice time :)
Nov 25, 2017 5:33 AM

Aug 2015
Nier:automata
dota 2
Overwatch

"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Nov 25, 2017 11:59 AM

Feb 2013
Pokemon Ultra Sun and im enjoying it alot more than Sun but i been hopping back to Pokemon Sun to get any Pokemon i could use for my Ultra Sun team and learn moves needed for my teams.

Nov 25, 2017 1:43 PM
Nov 2017
I got Mass Effect Andromeda & I will admit it started off slow & I couldn't get a character customized to my liking, but I made myself get past the beginning & discovered you can edit your character anytime after you get your ship in game & the game itself picked up pace & now I'm absolutely loving it.

I read mixed opinions on it & really I don't understand why there's as much hate for it as there is.

I'm about half way through the game and find myself not wanting to stop when I'm playing, but ya know gotta sleep.
Nov 25, 2017 5:07 PM

Aug 2009
Destiny 2 and Nier Automata.

BrokenDreams23 said:
I read mixed opinions on it & really I don't understand why there's as much hate for it as there is.

I guess you haven't played the game before the patches.

Nov 25, 2017 5:35 PM

Apr 2016
I'm playing Tekken 7 so if anyone wants this work, just hit me up and I'll come through with my King.
Nov 25, 2017 5:52 PM

Nov 2011
Started playing Shadow of War.
Nov 25, 2017 5:54 PM
Nov 2017
FacelessVixen said:
Destiny 2 and Nier Automata.

BrokenDreams23 said:

I guess you haven't played the game before the patches.
Seeing as I just got the game a week ago & had to download a pretty hefty update, which did include patches, I'd say you're correct, I'm playing post patch.

Still nonetheless, if wonky facial animations is why people crapped on the game, then they need to re-evaluate their gaming. I mean the animations now are just fine & the game is quite beefy (content) and very quality. If people can't suspend their expectations and be more open minded, they're missing out & that's their problem, shame though cause lots of games go underrated just because of people's picky pettiness about minor things in games.
Nov 26, 2017 2:14 PM

Aug 2009
BrokenDreams23 said:
Seeing as I just got the game a week ago & had to download a pretty hefty update, which did include patches, I'd say you're correct, I'm playing post patch.

Still nonetheless, if wonky facial animations is why people crapped on the game, then they need to re-evaluate their gaming. I mean the animations now are just fine & the game is quite beefy (content) and very quality. If people can't suspend their expectations and be more open minded, they're missing out & that's their problem, shame though cause lots of games go underrated just because of people's picky pettiness about minor things in games.

Well, it's not just that the animations were wonky. It's because why they were off. Supposedly, EA made BioWare Montreal switch from using Unreal 4 to Frostbite mid development, and also that EA relied on automated tools to check the animations as opposed to delaying the game and give BioWare more time to check the animations themselves. And even after the performance and animation patches, there's the widespread opinion that the story and characters just aren't as memorable and interesting as many of the characters and story beats from the original trilogy. People who love the original trilogy, despite Mass Effect 3's ending, wanted Andromeda to be the second coming of Mass Effect 2 since that game set a really high bar for the series and is regarded as one of the best RPGs of all time next to Persona 4, Skyrim, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Witcher 3 and so on.

But with all that said, for my personal feelings about the game, I like the game about as much as I like the Mass Effect franchise as a whole. I don't hold it on a pedestal like the hardcore fans do, but I have more positives than negatives to say about the games and Bioware's approach to RPGs. If anything, Andromeda has the best combat gameplay of the series which really makes Mass Effect 1's combat really show it's age. So, I like the game even with it's flaws, but EA kneecapping BioWare is very apparent since the game had those animation issues to begin with, which just shouldn't be a thing in big budget game development these days given how advanced these modern game engines there are. And that the game was released unfinished with one of the game's major story arcs not having an conclusion and it's support ended just five months after, compared to No Man's Sky which was also received poorly but Hello still worked on it for at least a year. So as much as I rather look at games optimistically, this is one of those games where the criticism is well warranted and that EA is a terrible publisher to work under. If Anthem bombs, EA could kill off BioWare just like Visceral and Pandemic, and Criterion for all intents and purposes since Burnout is dead.

Nov 26, 2017 3:34 PM

Dec 2015
Running through kingdom hearts 1.5 & 2.5 as well as Mass Effect 1

...but thats just when i get tired of pounding my head into the keyboard @ League of Legends
Nov 26, 2017 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
Just mining and crafting
Nov 26, 2017 4:07 PM

May 2016
atm I'm playing Elsword KR because I always do events on the last day or so...
Nov 26, 2017 5:54 PM
Nov 2017
FacelessVixen said:
BrokenDreams23 said:

Well, it's not just that the animations were wonky. It's because why they were off. Supposedly, EA made BioWare Montreal switch from using Unreal 4 to Frostbite mid development, and also that EA relied on automated tools to check the animations as opposed to delaying the game and give BioWare more time to check the animations themselves. And even after the performance and animation patches, there's the widespread opinion that the story and characters just aren't as memorable and interesting as many of the characters and story beats from the original trilogy. People who love the original trilogy, despite Mass Effect 3's ending, wanted Andromeda to be the second coming of Mass Effect 2 since that game set a really high bar for the series and is regarded as one of the best RPGs of all time next to Persona 4, Skyrim, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Witcher 3 and so on.

But with all that said, for my personal feelings about the game, I like the game about as much as I like the Mass Effect franchise as a whole. I don't hold it on a pedestal like the hardcore fans do, but I have more positives than negatives to say about the games and Bioware's approach to RPGs. If anything, Andromeda has the best combat gameplay of the series which really makes Mass Effect 1's combat really show it's age. So, I like the game even with it's flaws, but EA kneecapping BioWare is very apparent since the game had those animation issues to begin with, which just shouldn't be a thing in big budget game development these days given how advanced these modern game engines there are. And that the game was released unfinished with one of the game's major story arcs not having an conclusion and it's support ended just five months after, compared to No Man's Sky which was also received poorly but Hello still worked on it for at least a year. So as much as I rather look at games optimistically, this is one of those games where the criticism is well warranted and that EA is a terrible publisher to work under. If Anthem bombs, EA could kill off BioWare just like Visceral and Pandemic, and Criterion for all intents and purposes since Burnout is dead.
EA really must not like gaming, they're kinda like WWE.....EA is a gaming company that doesn't like gaming, much like WWE is a wrestling company that doesn't like wrestling.

Btw, I casually play Dragon Age Origins and I find it kinda boring compared to 2 and 3.
Nov 27, 2017 9:24 PM

Nov 2017
Fate/Grand order...

btw.. is there a discussion thread about that game?
would like to see some fellow players
Nov 27, 2017 9:37 PM

Aug 2009
I feel like going back into Skyrim. Sucks that I can't get a 2B mod to work, though.

Nov 27, 2017 9:44 PM

Nov 2017
FacelessVixen said:
I feel like going back into Skyrim. Sucks that I can't get a 2B mod to work, though.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nov 27, 2017 9:52 PM

Aug 2009
Hamsl0th said:
FacelessVixen said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What? I like that Yoko Taro has the balls to (major Nier Auromata spoilers)

And it also doesn't hurt that she's a cross between Rei Ayanami and Ryomou Shimei.

...Oh, and, fix your post in that other thread. You tried to image tag an html file.

Nov 27, 2017 9:55 PM

Nov 2017
FacelessVixen said:
Hamsl0th said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What? I like that Yoko Taro has the balls to (major Nier Auromata spoilers)

And it also doesn't hurt that she's a cross between Rei Ayanami and Ryomou Shimei.

...Oh, and, fix your post in that other thread. You tried to image tag an html file.

oh boy.................i fked up
Nov 27, 2017 11:31 PM

Mar 2015
The legend of Zelda wind waker. Started it a while back and I'm going to try and actually finish it this time.
Nov 28, 2017 7:00 AM
Feb 2014
Destiny 2. Actually really like it. iM@S Must Songs and Persona 5 on the side.
Nov 28, 2017 7:18 AM
Nov 28, 2017 8:55 AM

Jan 2017
Currently playing Cuphead and Super Mario Odyssey but I seriously hope I get my hands on A Hat In Time
Nov 28, 2017 2:13 PM

Apr 2010
Xenoblade! Wanted to finish it in time for XC2, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen. It's a pretty massive game.
Nov 28, 2017 10:07 PM

Jul 2011
Animal Grossing: Pocket Camp :D

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Nov 28, 2017 11:29 PM

Apr 2016
Crusader Kings II !

Awesome game, love it since the day 1.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 128 129 [130] 131 132 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey

Shizuna - Apr 11

45 by RobertsahDHDA »»
2 hours ago

» Rarest/Coolest gaming related things you own.

SnipeStrike - 4 hours ago

3 by Theo1899 »»
2 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3503 by DesuMaiden »»
6 hours ago

» What's a hated game that you actually enjoyed?

SnipeStrike - Apr 13

26 by Theo1899 »»
12 hours ago

» Sega's Golden Axe video games series gets a cartoon adaptation

tchitchouan - Apr 17

2 by DesuMaiden »»
Yesterday, 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.