Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2009 4:58 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another pretty good episode. I like Henry and his Digimon but I'm not committing to a favorite character just yet. I hope they go into the DigiWorld soon because I don't like the sneaking around.
Nov 19, 2012 8:19 AM

Nov 2012
I don't know if anybody else is watching the dub, but it has some great one liners that really make up for a kinda slow episode. Mainly, Calumon's reaction to the couple he runs into. xD
Jul 20, 2013 9:37 PM

Sep 2010
Haha I thought Takato's parents were thinking of having another kid XD
May 23, 2014 3:07 PM
Jul 2018
About the same level of quality as last time, not all that good but not bad either. I can feel the series getting darker already though.
May 24, 2014 3:12 AM
Apr 2013
As said above, Tamers was kind of slow but sure starting. I also think it wasn't that dark, but it's much more deconstructed than another season and maybe is the most deconstructed for -mon series for me.

The first arc is more about showing their normal daily lives activities with dramas and teasing some clues before it gets revealed. Don't expect too much from the early episodes, especially if you want to see the darker tones very soon.

Just wait until the 2nd and especially the 3rd arc and you might be surprised...
Jun 25, 2016 9:04 AM

Feb 2013
Guilmon is very funny.
Apr 4, 2019 7:27 PM

Apr 2009
sauveterre said:
Haha I thought Takato's parents were thinking of having another kid XD

I think the father was, but the mother thought about pets lol

At least that's the impression I got from the subbed version
Apr 13, 2019 9:20 PM

May 2008
I'm liking Takato's father already. I have a feeling he's going to be a cool dude.

I wasn't sure about Guilmon's Goku voice but now I can see it's freaking perfect. That quick but firm "dame" was great.
Sep 15, 2021 1:56 AM

Dec 2012
Takato brings Guilmon home.
Takatomon.
Takato has the goggles.
A Wild One.
lol at Takato's dad asking if Takato is their only kid.
lol at the mom.
That girl again.
Goblimon.
lol at Culumon watching thm kiss.
Dat insert song.
Dat shinka. Fugamon.
Renamon won.
MetalGreymon! Jogress?
Guilmon in school.
lol at Guilmon with the Principal.
Another digimon in school?
Moumantai.
Terriermon.
Takato found Guilmon.
Renamon attacks Guilmon.
Dat ending.

Oh snap! The man himself, Michihiko Ota, who wrote the OP and insert songs of the past Digimon themes has decided to grace us with his voice and Slash delivers. I will miss Ayumi, but it looks like Ota will hold down the fort for him. Brave Heart is a better song though. Just seeing Takato's dad and how he reacts, you know he's fun. Interesting that Tamers decided to bring the digimon to the human world compared to past series. Ruki is best girl.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 14, 2022 10:03 AM

Jul 2013
Among Agumon, V-mon and Guilmon, I can't decide which one is cuter
Jan 1, 2023 7:56 AM

Feb 2020
Fortunately, Guilmon didn't attack Takato. They are pretty cute together, and so are Terriermon and Lee.

Guilmon caused a big mess at the school, but fortunately Takato was finally able to find him.

And now Renamon and Ruki challenged them into a fight. More troubles coming.
Sep 5, 2023 6:27 AM

Nov 2012
terriermon really steals the show here, few seconds of him talking and it's the highlight of the ep
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 5 Discussion

sanrulez - Aug 1, 2014

8 by GohanTheGood »»
Apr 12, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 34 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 9, 2013

11 by Brnd14 »»
Jan 30, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 51 Discussion

Addify - Jul 4, 2011

35 by ReeeDr »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 19, 2013

9 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 45 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 17, 2013

8 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 7, 2023 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.