Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 12, 2014 11:32 PM
Nov 2011
Hi guys! I was watching the newest Saiyuki Gaiden and I noticed there were a lot of flashbacks I didnt seem to watch.

In Gensoumaden Saiyuki Episodes 40-50, there are episodes where Konzen and Goky meet. Later, they get in trouble with the warriors at a birthday.

But does anyone know where the episodes of Goku fighting Nataku and going crazy are?
May 26, 2016 6:09 PM
May 2015
The Saiyuki Gaiden anime is just three episodes, so it's really just a summary of the Gaiden manga and skips out on a lot. They did show the part where Goku goes crazy. It looks like a flashback, but that is all that is shown in the anime OVA version. If I remember correctly, they didn't show that in the Gaiden clips of the original anime either. This saddens me that they don't have a full version of Gaiden in anime form. So, basically, the only way to see what happens is to read the Gaiden manga. Sadly the OVA doesn't really work as a stand-alone anime. It kind of requires reading the manga first.
Jul 25, 2017 11:58 PM

Mar 2010
Mariewings493 said:
The Saiyuki Gaiden anime is just three episodes, so it's really just a summary of the Gaiden manga and skips out on a lot. They did show the part where Goku goes crazy. It looks like a flashback, but that is all that is shown in the anime OVA version. If I remember correctly, they didn't show that in the Gaiden clips of the original anime either. This saddens me that they don't have a full version of Gaiden in anime form. So, basically, the only way to see what happens is to read the Gaiden manga. Sadly the OVA doesn't really work as a stand-alone anime. It kind of requires reading the manga first.

no , its not a summary , it tells of the very foundation of the story , how goku 'initially' met 'them'. as the anime version(non ova) doesn't clearly gives a meticulous explanation. but that is what i recalled though , ive watched this series a long long long time ago , forgive me if i had the wrong idea haha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2018 11:53 PM

Jan 2014
Sebastian333 said:
Mariewings493 said:

no , its not a summary , it tells of the very foundation of the story , how goku 'initially' met 'them'. as the anime version(non ova) doesn't clearly gives a meticulous explanation. but that is what i recalled though , ive watched this series a long long long time ago , forgive me if i had the wrong idea haha
no it really is a summary of the gaiden manga, it is ofc the gaiden manga that is the very foundation of the story.
Sonic X is basically an isekai

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiyuki Gaiden Episode 1 Discussion

belatkuro - Jun 10, 2011

15 by Absurdo_N »»
Jan 21, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Status poll about Saiyuki Gaiden

KingSunWukong - Jan 7

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 7, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Saiyuki Gaiden Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 6, 2012

10 by lihle808 »»
Nov 14, 2019 10:15 AM

Poll: » Saiyuki Gaiden Episode 2 Discussion

HiyuuT - Sep 27, 2011

8 by lihle808 »»
Nov 14, 2019 9:38 AM

» Do I need background knowledge to watch this?

Mayuka - Mar 6, 2015

5 by Mayuka »»
Jul 26, 2017 9:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.