Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jul 12, 2014 7:21 PM

Mar 2014
^You spelled "Sinon" as "Simon" in your second sentence. lol
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jul 12, 2014 7:24 PM

Jul 2014
itsxtray said:
Takuan_Soho said:

Show a little pity for them, they were all set to blast the show, the probably spent months coming up with their insults, and then the show so far has been a pleasant surprise giving them really nothing to complain about yet. All their plans dashed, it would be adult of them to say "hey this isn't half bad", but of course they aren't adults, hence the call it "slow" (I didn't say the insults they came up with were clever or anything :-), even though this episode was pretty much non stop action.

My problem with this episode as someone who hasn't read the light novels: who is this girl, and why should i care about her? she's a badass which is cool, but if you want me to be emotionally invested in her i need more than that, i need PERSONALITY, and someone who engages me as a viewer. Her personality so far is flat and her character arc SEEMS like it's going to be predictable, a girl with a traumatic past who kirito will help out somehow blah blah blah. i hope i'm wrong. Her introduction was weak but ill give it a few weeks to see if she develops into someone worth my emotinal investement b/c right now i don't see why i should care about her at all. The episode wasn't bad but it wasn't amazing it was ok.

Well it is only the second episode. I'm pretty sure dropping a biography about a character that is just being introduced (that's the keyword) is what is called bad pacing. Though I haven't read the LN either so I do hope her character arc isn't predictable or cliche as well.
[center][/center]
Jul 12, 2014 7:26 PM

May 2013
God was the fight scene in this epsiode stupid... -_-
There is absolutely nothing at stake here and they act like it's a real battlefield and are afraid of engaging the enemies for no actual reason.

"He is so strong that he smiles on the battlefield." Oh really? Maybe because he playing a freakin' game and has a minigun!

But good job suggesting to attack the guy with the minigun all at the same time in hope he somehow runs out of ammo, though (you know, the both things a minigun is known to be good at - high rate of fire, lots of ammunation, especially effective against a group of enemies without cover).
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
Jul 12, 2014 7:28 PM
Jul 2013
Great episode
Jul 12, 2014 7:29 PM

Apr 2010
Quick, Sinon vs. the Bulldozer of Fallujah: who would win?

Here's the real picture that art was based off of. He's an actual ISIS fighter currently raising hell in Iraq right now.
Jul 12, 2014 7:32 PM

Sep 2012
primedanny said:
Got to see Sinon more in action. Memegun guy spotted, intense fight I hope. NOPE. Like always, the MC dodges most of the bullets and lost only one of her virtual legs.
I was expecting to see stupid things posted but I didn't expect it to happen in the very first reply.

OT Really good episode for showcasing the female lead. The fight with the behemoth was beautifully executed.

Loving these details thrown in about game mechanics too. More of this pls.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Jul 12, 2014 7:33 PM

Jul 2014
DancingJack said:
There is absolutely nothing at stake here and they act like it's a real battlefield and are afraid of engaging the enemies for no actual reason.

"He is so strong that he smiles on the battlefield." Oh really? Maybe because he playing a freakin' game and has a minigun!

But good job suggesting to attack the guy with the minigun all at the same time in hope he somehow runs out of ammo, though (you know, the both things a minigun is known to be good at - high rate of fire, lots of ammunation, especially effective against a group of enemies without cover).

This is just an inquiry but perhaps it has something to do with fact that they are paid like professionals. Perhaps their pay is reduced or there's some type of penalty? I don't think its just a game to the players, probably more like a career as pathetic as that sounds XD
[center][/center]
Jul 12, 2014 7:35 PM

Mar 2014
Sung-Hwan said:
Great episode
A compliment has been discovered! <_<
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jul 12, 2014 7:37 PM

Jul 2009
wowwwww... dat animation, dat ost, dat SINON! hnghhhhh. i think i found a new waifu. a lil psychotic is the best!
Jul 12, 2014 7:43 PM

Jan 2014
i do appreciate how the progression of story is not rushed but taking it time to develop the character sinon to show how bad ass she is so it a good start for the series but dat cliff hanger in the end though leaves you wanting for more if you haven t spoiled ur self reading the light novel
Jul 12, 2014 7:54 PM
Jul 2014
vitaxlilium said:
itsxtray said:

My problem with this episode as someone who hasn't read the light novels: who is this girl, and why should i care about her? she's a badass which is cool, but if you want me to be emotionally invested in her i need more than that, i need PERSONALITY, and someone who engages me as a viewer. Her personality so far is flat and her character arc SEEMS like it's going to be predictable, a girl with a traumatic past who kirito will help out somehow blah blah blah. i hope i'm wrong. Her introduction was weak but ill give it a few weeks to see if she develops into someone worth my emotinal investement b/c right now i don't see why i should care about her at all. The episode wasn't bad but it wasn't amazing it was ok.

Well it is only the second episode. I'm pretty sure dropping a biography about a character that is just being introduced (that's the keyword) is what is called bad pacing. Though I haven't read the LN either so I do hope her character arc isn't predictable or cliche as well.

you dont need to " drop a biography" there are plenty of characters in all forms of fiction that can grab/intrigue a reader/watcher right away just from their INTRODUCTION, sadly shinon? sinon? isnt one of them. Think of oberyn martells introduction in game of thrones for example (if you watch that) or any character whose's intro hit you immediately, where you can tell there's something deep or intriguing about this character right from the start, that's what i'm talking about. this girl seems cliche and the setup of her character arc leads me to believe it will be predictable i hope i'm wrong, but i'm willing to wait and see.
Jul 12, 2014 7:54 PM

Sep 2011
We got to see Sinon being a badass and more Gun Gale, which so far seems to be a game I would love to play. Well, I was hoping to see Kazuto getting in that game, but I loved this episode nevertheless. So far, my hype is being justified.
Jul 12, 2014 7:55 PM

Jan 2011
DancingJack said:

Same things sorta bothered me too besides whatever that Death gun guy does what is the death penalty in GGO? is there even one? i mean i would understand it a bit better if you lose all your stuff like in dayz or something, all this just looked like normal open world pvp to me.

and i forgo is agility the main stat or only stat if so are there like telegraphs to dodge because i can already tell sinon is really quick on her feet or is it just simply the more you have the higher you have a chance to dodge.

all and episode was alright up till those last few mins..
Jul 12, 2014 8:00 PM

Jul 2012
I loved the production quality, the action, and the level of detail they put into the bullet flight path, from the sniper rifle anyways.

This is an anime sure to make you smile if nothing else.
Jul 12, 2014 8:02 PM

Aug 2009
Sinon was damn good. I thought this episode was alright. Introductions are always nice, but for some reason this one seemed a bit long winded to me. This episode seemed really slow. The OSTs were amazing and the animation was great. Unfortunately, we didn't learn anything new from this episode. It feels as if we are still stuck at the first episode with the intro of Sinon.

Jul 12, 2014 8:05 PM

Oct 2011
That was an impressive episode of SAO.80% of the episode was used to introduce a character,making her seem less like an addition to a harem (though she probably still is,hopefully not) & more like her own actual INDEPENDENT CHARACTER.
It's so nice to see some other characters get some spotlight in this show.That was a problem last season (which I finished watching a few days ago........7.5/10):Not only was it all about Kirito,but it seem like Kirito was the only who could do crap & most characters needed his help.But Sinon is presented as a character who can get things done on her own without Kirito.........But my brain wonder how long that will last,if it does.

And I don't need to say anything about the action,animation & soundtrack,it's freaking SAO.Of course,those aspects will be great.

EDIT:And there is the usual problem of them taking crap to seriously when it's just a game & the other problems with this series that I honestly stop caring about because all that does is gets in the way of my enjoyment.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Jul 12, 2014 8:08 PM

Jan 2014
Sinon is now my favourite character in the series. This is shaping up to be way better than the mediocrity of season one.
Jul 12, 2014 8:11 PM

Aug 2013
katsu044 said:
DancingJack said:

Same things sorta bothered me too besides whatever that Death gun guy does what is the death penalty in GGO? is there even one? i mean i would understand it a bit better if you lose all your stuff like in dayz or something, all this just looked like normal open world pvp to me.

and i forgo is agility the main stat or only stat if so are there like telegraphs to dodge because i can already tell sinon is really quick on her feet or is it just simply the more you have the higher you have a chance to dodge.

If you read what I said on the first page, you will know that the penalty for death in GGO is all your gear. Also, Sinon is actually stacking in strength so that she can carry the sniper at all.
Jul 12, 2014 8:11 PM

Mar 2014
Rashikabi-san said:
i do appreciate how the progression of story is not rushed but taking it time to develop the character sinon to show how bad ass she is so it a good start for the series but dat cliff hanger in the end though leaves you wanting for more if you haven t spoiled ur self reading the light novel
I agree. :)

Jul 12, 2014 8:17 PM

Jul 2014
itsxtray said:
vitaxlilium said:

you dont need to " drop a biography" there are plenty of characters in all forms of fiction that can grab/intrigue a reader/watcher right away just from their INTRODUCTION, sadly shinon? sinon? isnt one of them. Think of oberyn martells introduction in game of thrones for example (if you watch that) or any character whose's intro hit you immediately, where you can tell there's something deep or intriguing about this character right from the start, that's what i'm talking about. this girl seems cliche and the setup of her character arc leads me to believe it will be predictable i hope i'm wrong, but i'm willing to wait and see.

That's a good point you have there, I think I understand what you mean and I agree though, I haven't watched Game of Thrones but I might try it out though I'm not very strong when it comes to gore.
[center][/center]
Jul 12, 2014 8:24 PM

Aug 2013
Is there some special game mechanics that I'm missing here because what Sinon did was very illogical for a sniper.

1) Why didn't she warn her team that one guy was wielding a mini-gun? They have the means to communicate, why didn't she radio it in?

2) She had a nice vantage point to snipe the blaster guys. She could still see them even behind cover (if you can even call it that). Why didn't she thin them out so her team could have an easier time dealing with the mini-gun guy?

3) She's a sniper. Why couldn't she just stay in the shadows and snipe the mini-gun guy while he's busy dealing with Dyne and co.? I understand there's some kind of prediction lines or some kind of line of sight (was that what the red line was?) but if the enemy's busy shooting someone else, there's a greater chance that he won't be paying attention to you.

I could just wait for future episodes to explain it and I'll go "ooh so that's why..." but I would appreciate if someone would tell me now so I won't get confused and go "that's just BS." Well, it made for some nice action and I do think Sinon's a cool character. Ditch Kirito and make her the MC.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 12, 2014 8:27 PM

Jan 2011
adaw31 said:
katsu044 said:

If you read what I said on the first page, you will know that the penalty for death in GGO is all your gear. Also, Sinon is actually stacking in strength so that she can carry the sniper at all.
I see now that makes a bit more sense on why that guy wanted to combat log( scumbag thing to do),yeah i had no clue what the stats do in GGO and weight factoring in was only briefly mentioned when sinon was scoping on behemoth
Jul 12, 2014 8:29 PM

Jul 2013
Sinon you badass :D
Silica getting caught up in tentacles yet again lol
Hm, maybe we'll see Kirito in ep 4..
I think there's more of Sinon's life to cover

xchee said:
Is there some special game mechanics that I'm missing here because what Sinon did was very illogical for a sniper.

1) Why didn't she warn her team that one guy was wielding a mini-gun? They have the means to communicate, why didn't she radio it in?

2) She had a nice vantage point to snipe the blaster guys. She could still see them even behind cover (if you can even call it that). Why didn't she thin them out so her team could have an easier time dealing with the mini-gun guy?

3) She's a sniper. Why couldn't she just stay in the shadows and snipe the mini-gun guy while he's busy dealing with Dyne and co.? I understand there's some kind of prediction lines or some kind of line of sight (was that what the red line was?) but if the enemy's busy shooting someone else, there's a greater chance that he won't be paying attention to you.

I could just wait for future episodes to explain it and I'll go "ooh so that's why..." but I would appreciate if someone would tell me now so I won't get confused and go "that's just BS." Well, it made for some nice action and I do think Sinon's a cool character. Ditch Kirito and make her the MC.

Lol I was asking myself the same questions while watching this episode.
Jul 12, 2014 8:31 PM
Jul 2014
vitaxlilium said:
itsxtray said:

That's a good point you have there, I think I understand what you mean and I agree though, I haven't watched Game of Thrones but I might try it out though I'm not very strong when it comes to gore.

Game of thrones isn't really gorey though there is some gore, it's more highly sexualized and emotionally draining than anything else, but it's a great show.
Jul 12, 2014 8:33 PM

Aug 2013
xchee said:

Like I said on the first page, she is 1500m away so she would have a wait time for the bullet to hit the target. Also the red light is like a red laser light and draws your attention towards it. She is also aware that behemoth is a skilled player that can handle taking multple targets down (suppress the people near him while he keeps checking for the sniper).
Jul 12, 2014 8:33 PM

Jul 2011
Did Sinon just 360 no scope a bitch? Montage when?
Jul 12, 2014 8:39 PM
Sep 2009
Amarrez said:
I kind of forgot why I despise this series sometimes when Sinon was doing her thing. That part, despite some silly dialogue, was really pretty neat.

And then we swapped to Silica being felt up by tentacles whilst Asuna and Kirito sat on a mushroom over yonder and I remembered.

Ha, my thoughts on the episode exactly.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Jul 12, 2014 8:43 PM

Dec 2012
Decent episode with some great action as usual. Best looking part imo is still the scenery of GGO itself.

That battle scene looked pretty cool but holy shit that was unbelievably stupid. Sinon is a sniper right? She has a sniper rifle and she was called the best sniper in GGO.

"A sniper is a highly trained marksman who operates alone, in a pair, or with a sniper team to maintain close visual contact with the enemy and engage targets from concealed positions or distances exceeding the detection capabilities of enemy personnel."

Seems Legit.

But seriously though they didn't even bother trying to come up with any explanation for that ridiculous kill. Sinon had a clear view of the target from her original position so I don't see why she took all the time to run down to the ground level thus abandoning her sniping position and exposing herself.
Jul 12, 2014 8:45 PM

Aug 2013
Nicobade said:
Decent episode with some great action as usual. Best looking part imo is still the scenery of GGO itself.

That battle scene looked pretty cool but holy shit that was unbelievably stupid. Sinon is a sniper right? She has a sniper rifle and she was called the best sniper in GGO.

"A sniper is a highly trained marksman who operates alone, in a pair, or with a sniper team to maintain close visual contact with the enemy and engage targets from concealed positions or distances exceeding the detection capabilities of enemy personnel."

Seems Legit.

But seriously though they didn't even bother trying to come up with any explanation for that ridiculous kill. Sinon had a clear view of the target from her original position so I don't see why she took all the time to run down to the ground level thus abandoning her sniping position and exposing herself.

Please read my post on the first page for an explanation. It was explained in the episode.
Jul 12, 2014 8:51 PM
Nov 2013
The fun fights were animated really well, and the sound track was godly. Sinon seems like she'll be an interesting character. It was also nice seeing Suguha, Silica and Liz. I'm pretty sure that'll be the last time we see them during this season. Overall, very good episode.
Jul 12, 2014 8:52 PM

Jun 2013
Sinon, Ph.D. in bad ass mother fuckery.

And tentacles. Why is it always tentacles?

Anyway, things are going well so far!
Jul 12, 2014 9:16 PM

Jul 2013
thanks for explaining that flashback scene, i had no idea what it was. like she shot a monster... okay?
they probably should have been clearer on that
i dont remember asuna having blue hair. weird. i don't like it though, i feel like this new girl is the "blue haired girl". i like her a lot better already, though. (hated asuna)
Jul 12, 2014 9:17 PM
Mar 2012
sparkls said:
i dont remember asuna having blue hair. weird. i don't like it though, i feel like this new girl is the "blue haired girl". i like her a lot better already, though. (hated asuna)

When Asuna migrated her avatar to ALO, she changed the hair color to blue. In the last episode of the first season, you can also see her with blue hair.
Jul 12, 2014 9:25 PM
Oct 2012
r0ykun said:
It was also nice seeing Suguha, Silica and Liz. I'm pretty sure that'll be the last time we see them during this season..

If the animation followed the novels, you would be right, but I get the feeling that this adaption will add scenes for those characters, which wouldn't be a bad thing for the adaption to do. There is nothing in the world worse than an adaption that adheres too closely to the source material. Not because the source is bad, but rather because viewing something is different than reading and the adapters should always remember this. So far A1 has done a good job at keeping this simple fact well in mind.
Jul 12, 2014 9:27 PM
Mar 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
r0ykun said:
It was also nice seeing Suguha, Silica and Liz. I'm pretty sure that'll be the last time we see them during this season..

If the animation followed the novels, you would be right, but I get the feeling that this adaption will add scenes for those characters, which wouldn't be a bad thing for the adaption to do. There is nothing in the world worse than an adaption that adheres too closely to the source material. Not because the source is bad, but rather because viewing something is different than reading and the adapters should always remember this. So far A1 has done a good job at keeping this simple fact well in mind.

Nah, we'll see them again. They'll be at the cabin house together watching Kirito in GGO on the TV to provide commentary and concerns. Pretty much the side character roles.
Jul 12, 2014 9:46 PM

Mar 2012
Can the show just be all about Sinon for the rest of the way?
Jul 12, 2014 9:49 PM

Aug 2013
adaw31 said:
xchee said:
-snip-

Like I said on the first page, she is 1500m away so she would have a wait time for the bullet to hit the target. Also the red light is like a red laser light and draws your attention towards it. She is also aware that behemoth is a skilled player that can handle taking multple targets down (suppress the people near him while he keeps checking for the sniper).

I read your post on the first page, thanks for that. Now if they explained it like that in this episode then I wouldn't be confused. But instead the guy said "I'll buy us the 60 seconds she needs to move and reset the enemy ID info." What does that even mean? For someone who doesn't know the game mechanics (but is familiar with fps), this would sound like "I'll buy you 60 seconds so you can move to another location and set up for another clear shot." There was no mention or hint at all that what they were referring to was some kind of cooldown for an untraceable shot. I wouldn't be so lost if they mentioned that kind of ability. So yeah, thank you.

I still don't understand why she didn't warn her team about the mini-gun guy though :p
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 12, 2014 9:56 PM

Aug 2013
Wow Sinon was a badass in this episode. Animation during her fight scene was so smooth too, not that SAO 1 was bad by any means, but they clearly kept the budget high for the franchise. (Looking at you DAL 2)

All these people complaining about the show already really need to just off themselves in their mom's basement. Seriously. You talk mad shit on the first season, blah blah worst show ever fucking hate it blah blah not watching season 2...then the assholes come back for season 2 anyway. 2 EPISODES IN. 2!!! and people already starting. What could have possibly happened in these 2 episodes that would set these dipshits off already? Literally nothing bad has happened. The pacing is fine. The OST and OP/ED are fine. Animation is fine.

If you didn't like SAO 1 and you're already bitching about this then you shouldn't have started watching in the first place. Just quit and go back to being a faggot in the corner so the rest of us can enjoy and discuss the show.
Jul 12, 2014 10:03 PM

Nov 2013
Wow Sinon is just a complete badass. Hoping this series will focus more on her solo playstyle than Kirito with the girls. Looking good so far :D

Jul 12, 2014 10:12 PM

Aug 2013
xchee said:
adaw31 said:

I read your post on the first page, thanks for that. Now if they explained it like that in this episode then I wouldn't be confused. But instead the guy said "I'll buy us the 60 seconds she needs to move and reset the enemy ID info." What does that even mean? For someone who doesn't know the game mechanics (but is familiar with fps), this would sound like "I'll buy you 60 seconds so you can move to another location and set up for another clear shot." There was no mention or hint at all that what they were referring to was some kind of cooldown for an untraceable shot. I wouldn't be so lost if they mentioned that kind of ability. So yeah, thank you.

I still don't understand why she didn't warn her team about the mini-gun guy though :p

About the Mini gun, the moment he took the Mini Gun out, he started firing it at the ambush squad so they were already aware that he had a weapon after 1 of their team mates died. Also, she was really there because she was wanting to monitor to see how good Dyne was (he was ranked higher than her in the previous Bullet of Bullets tournament) which is also why she was even in that hunting party. Think of it as examining someones skills in leadership and map awareness.
Jul 12, 2014 10:29 PM

Dec 2013
It isn't as informative as I thought it would be, just Sinon playing GGO casually for 20 minutes then ending with an open question. I'm not sure which I'd prefer actually; the overpacing of the first season or the underpacing of the current
Jul 12, 2014 10:29 PM

Jun 2013
Sinon is just so badass.
If you feel attacked, you're part of the problem.

Even if things are painful and tough, people should appreciate what it means to be alive at all. — Yato
Jul 12, 2014 10:33 PM

Nov 2013
Ahhh..
that's why these scene felt familiar :D

Jul 12, 2014 10:34 PM
Mar 2012
AeroGFL said:
Ahhh..
that's why these scene felt familiar :D

I thought that was obvious lol. Lots of series are notorious for recycling scenes, SAO is no exception.
Jul 12, 2014 10:42 PM

Oct 2012
As someone who's played TF2 and Dark Souls, I was pretty disappointed at how much trouble they went through to kill those peasants shooting soul arrows and that minigun user.
Jul 12, 2014 10:53 PM

Feb 2011
therandomestguy said:
adaw31 said:

Yeah thats probably 1 of the few things that were left out. Think of it as tgat detail which if they put every single detail in, it'll make the show go on for an extra 10 episodes of every scene explaining stuff to the very dust.

That's a good point usually but in this case I was actually confused, I thought every bullet had the red trail because I wasn't paying attention to whether or not the first shot did, and I think they bullet timed the first shot anyway so it might not have showed behind the bullet.

I think cause it was a "pro" level fight and the players were veterans they couldn't just go into explanation mode cause it would have no situational benefit, it will probably be explained when Kirito joins GGO or something cause then it will be a newbie stage.
Jul 12, 2014 11:23 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Sinon is a fucking boss........That's pretty much everything that I need to say lol
Jul 13, 2014 12:01 AM

Aug 2013
Man even though this new chick is absurdly serious about the game I would totally prefer her as the main character. The episode was ok until they went to that dumb shit with Kirito at the end. I think this anime would be a whole lot better without him and his little group in it.
Jul 13, 2014 12:03 AM

Jan 2014
Like both GGO and ALO, hope we get to see them equally ^.^
That midair quickscope was hilarious and badass the same ! (:
Jul 13, 2014 12:07 AM

Jul 2012
I'm not really feeling GGO. It's like a generic, brown and grey third-person cover-based shooter. Swords and other melee weapons with cool special attacks in a bright and colourful world are way more interesting than crouching behind cover and shooting guns at each other.
Pages (16) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Dec 20, 2014

618 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 17, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

958 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 17, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 25, 2014

289 by erixqh »»
Feb 22, 12:26 PM

» While you're watching Season 2

Bijou146 - Jan 14

23 by katnissmaezie »»
Jan 24, 11:11 PM

» Do Kirito and Asuna's romance get developed further in this season and subsequent seasons? ( 1 2 )

holo-simp - Jul 20, 2023

51 by qnqel »»
Jan 5, 4:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.