3It was OK
31.0%
2Disliked it
20.7%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 3.5
29 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2009 5:54 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Rika woke up with even more x-eggs. Then she imitated Amu's open heart! On the way to school, she found x-egg. She pretended not to see it, but she still "saved" it.

Tsukasa came to the guardian and introduced Hikaru as transfer student. He needs to look at people, so he needs to be in student. Tsukasa also introduced Hikaru needs to be guardian-in-training.

Nagi invited Hikaru to play basketball. He's training Hikaru to move his body more.

x-egg again, Nagi and Amu (chara-naried with Ran) battling because x-egg berserk in basketballs. Rika also barged in and told them about x-egg's feeling. Amu lock on to it.

Hikaru ran toward them and said because he's guardian-in-training, so Rika requested to be guardian-in-training, too. Amu thought Tadase and Tsukasa might say yes, so they agreed.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 9, 2009 6:06 PM

Nov 2007
I think Rika's the one who's been bringing x-eggs to the school unintentionally, which caused trouble.
tsubasaloverOct 9, 2009 6:26 PM
Oct 9, 2009 6:10 PM

Sep 2008
pro double post and lolsummary
You keep 1-uping yourself.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2009 6:27 PM

Nov 2007
HawthorneKitty said:
You keep 1-uping yourself.

What's that mean?

By the way, thanks. lol
tsubasaloverOct 9, 2009 9:25 PM
Oct 9, 2009 8:27 PM

Sep 2008
"And like, that's what she said."

Pre-requisite for Open Heart-ing: Knowing the reason for its existence and talking to it

I got 2 Shugoluck this week... but starting Elementary Grade 1... that's like a trap for lolis or something.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2009 8:40 PM

May 2008
meh i liked this episode , Rikka is a graet character

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 9, 2009 8:59 PM

Apr 2008
not a bad episode ...

Oct 9, 2009 9:13 PM

Jun 2008
From this point on this anime is dropped. To much fillers, and not enough real story. I'll just stick to reading the manga since it's much better.
Oct 9, 2009 10:49 PM
Dec 2008
I just really can't understand why she can't just tell the guardians about the X eggs, especially considering she's been helping them understand and heal them. I know that's the point of her character, that she understands them and all. But seriously, it just seems like a very useless plot line. And ao;einfoawenifao;wiefmalekf at the actual episode being only 14 minutes [10 minutes without OP/ED] long. This is pretty ridiculous.

Tadase, Tsukasa, and Hikaru. Damn.

On a different note, I don't really like the human Clover. The voice bothers me and she doesn't seem to have as much enthusiasm as the other two.
Oct 9, 2009 11:08 PM

Sep 2008
Congee said:
I don't really like the human Clover. The voice bothers me and she doesn't seem to have as much enthusiasm as the other two.

well i dont like any of those cosplayers, thay all seem dumb to me..i only keep watching this since i loved the story in season one, and liked in season 2,but come on.....tis is just pathetic
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 9, 2009 11:29 PM

Apr 2009
Zero_r2 said:
Congee said:
I don't really like the human Clover. The voice bothers me and she doesn't seem to have as much enthusiasm as the other two.

well i dont like any of those cosplayers, thay all seem dumb to me..i only keep watching this since i loved the story in season one, and liked in season 2,but come on.....tis is just pathetic

Same here. I just hope this is not permeate
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Oct 10, 2009 12:13 AM
Oct 2008
It's just shit that the episodes are so short. I like Rikka, she is a more understanding character, she isn't like Amu who is just, okay your life sucks, get over it, and then her Open Heart-thing.

Okey episode. I have already fell in love with the OP-song. damn it --.
Oct 10, 2009 2:35 AM

Mar 2009
I enjoyed this episode more than the first only because I knew what to skip and where the actual episode started.. I thought the actual episode was good.. the rest.. not worth mentioning
Oct 10, 2009 3:42 AM
Jul 2008
Desu. Desu. Desu.

I hate how they use 9 minutes and 27 seconds before it actually starts. Still, today's was pretty funny. A lot of Su. Otherwise, the story. I'm glad Hikaru started on the school, I think I will like him more and more from now on. I wonder when Amu will find out about all the X-eggs though.
Oct 10, 2009 5:42 AM

Mar 2009
I liked it but I would like the anime bit to be longer.

Oct 10, 2009 7:22 AM

Oct 2008
I hate how they use like 9 minutes in the beginning for stuff that isn't necessary! I mean get on with the story already! I like Rikka though. Good character.I also like that Hikaru started school and wants to improve his knowledge of the world of kids like him. Although the Shugo Chara Pucchi Pucchi is totally not needed! If they were going to make they could have just released it seperately! It's cute and all but it's cutting into the episode. I'm just thinking that they could be forcing they episodes since they're running out of ideas so they're doing all these other things.
Oct 10, 2009 10:33 AM
Jan 2009
I like the story line but haate that its so short now!
Anyplace i can complain this to?
They did a bad job on the cosplays and stuff..it sucks big time.
Oct 10, 2009 12:09 PM

Jul 2008
Actually I think it's more bearable, since I only have to watch like ten minutes of the episode now. (Because I just skip the live action parts now.)

Also the first OP by Guardians 4 is really catchy. Pa pa pa pa pa pa pia. Don't really like the other OP though.
Oct 10, 2009 12:58 PM

Jan 2009
Zero_r2 said:
Congee said:

They're not cosplayers. They are members of the Hello! Project group Shugo Chara Egg: Akari Saho (Amulet Spade), Mizuki Fukumura (Amulet Heart), and Irori Maeda (Amulet Clover). Mizuki and Irori are replacements for former members Yuuka Maeda and Kanon Fukuda, who along with Ayaka Wada (formerly Amulet Dia) left the group in April to join the new H!P group called s/mileage.

And since they are a music group, the costumes have been altered from the original versions to costumes that are more suitable for concert performances.
Cosplay-like costumes

Perforance costumes
Anata wa kyou de Mayuyu oshi! - "Team B Oshi" from Team B 5th Stage "Theater no megami"
Oct 10, 2009 1:04 PM

Feb 2009
The whole concept of Shugo Chara Party just seems ridiculous to me. Why couldn't they come up with a normal 3rd season, or none at all?!
Oct 10, 2009 4:12 PM

Jul 2008
4 Shugoluck this week! Last week I only got 1. I wonder how reliable this is? ;D
Oct 10, 2009 4:41 PM

Jun 2009
God, Rika is annoying.

Also, 2 Shugoluck for me... (I got 4 last week...)
Oct 10, 2009 11:07 PM

Sep 2008
Meeh, I must admit that I am not in love with the new season, but I don't hate it enough to drop it. I sure hope that this season will be a short one and will just be a filler season until there is more manga material to continue the anime. Maybe I'll start reading Shugo Chara online.

Until then, I will be patient and hope for the best.
Oct 11, 2009 9:07 AM

Oct 2007
4 Shugoluck woo. Hope it is reliable. It's still bad, but I'm starting to like Rikka. She can be a little annoying but still.
Oct 12, 2009 9:42 PM

Aug 2007
Rikka is fucking annoying as hell.

I wish in the end of the series, she isn't a guardian.
Feb 25, 2010 6:35 AM

Nov 2009
lol the little begging was awesome!!! omg SO MANY SU'S!!! XD hehe i cant believe she woke up with MORE "X" eggs!!! lol she tried the open heart thing X3 ... OMG hikaru is now a guardian apprentice and so is that little annoying girl thats really cute XP hehe i cant wait 2 watch more!!! YAHOO!!! >.<
May 3, 2010 10:56 AM

Jan 2010
-_- i think its messed up how that Rikka girl believes that she can be a guardian keeping all those X-Eggs. Overall, this was a OK episode glad Hikaru was there and the opening made me cry. The did the thing at the beginning again! -sigh-
Sep 30, 2018 3:49 AM
Apr 2014
I am really disappointed. Never though i would drop shugo chara, watched the first 2 seasons a few years ago and so they aren't exactly fresh in my mind, but i am still confident when i call this an insult to them. I felt like I was being treated like a toddler while watching, whereas the previous 2 seasons could be enjoyed by both adults and children.
Sep 17, 2022 11:57 PM

Feb 2014
The pucchi pucchi part with all the Suus was wtf but funny xD

Idk why Rikka was surprised the X egg escaped from her bag, she told it to absolutely not escape and it was like “muri!” after all xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2009

26 by Tiulenka »»
May 26, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara! Party! Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 13, 2009

17 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 20, 2022 2:39 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara Party! Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 6, 2009

16 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 19, 2022 6:11 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara Party! Episode 5 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 30, 2009

17 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 19, 2022 5:18 AM

Poll: » Shugo Chara!!! Dokki Doki Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2009

13 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 18, 2022 1:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.