Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (23) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 8, 2009 9:22 PM

Apr 2009
Akito38 said:
orangerevenge said:
Akito38 said:
orangerevenge said:
I have not stepped on a crack on the sidewalk or road in almost three months.

that is the weirdest thing I have read so far on this.. At least in my opinion. Well beef Whistle said some good things. But Beef is clearly a troll. So I can't take anything he/she says seriously.

thanks, i feel a lot better now.

ITS LIKE WINNING A PRIZE! But seriously I meant weird in good way.

I know, I was being sarcastic.

I also haven't been on a bus in over 5 months and I need to walk a mile and a half to class every day.
Oct 8, 2009 9:27 PM

Aug 2009
my right pinkie is bent... the skin there doesn't seem enough to cover the entire length of my pinkie, so the bone just bent a little.

I'd rather have smaller breasts D:
Oct 8, 2009 9:28 PM

Apr 2007
I am outrageously OCD about my neckties and often retie them 3-4 times every morning to get just the right knot/length/etc. I own around 150 total.
Oct 8, 2009 9:45 PM

Feb 2008
- I Think Small Breasts are best.
- Stole 50$
Oct 8, 2009 9:47 PM

Jul 2009
Iri said:
I am outrageously OCD about my neckties and often retie them 3-4 times every morning to get just the right knot/length/etc. I own around 150 total.

Why so many? You better be tying them with a windsor knot or you just can't call yourself a man. I don't think its that uncommon for people to try 2 or 3 times trying to get the knot right.
Oct 8, 2009 10:00 PM

Apr 2009
- I have a habit of biting my fingernails.
- Im sacred of needles and dentist.
- They say i don't sit like normal ppl do.
- i like girls who have small body.
SeijuroOct 9, 2009 12:51 AM
Oct 8, 2009 10:04 PM

Jun 2009
Nikoli said:
Iri said:

Why so many? You better be tying them with a windsor knot or you just can't call yourself a man. I don't think its that uncommon for people to try 2 or 3 times trying to get the knot right.

real men wear clip ons. then again, this real man wore basketball shorts and dunks to graduation, so maybe I'm the only one classy enough for that stuff.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 8, 2009 10:14 PM

Feb 2009
- Every telemarketer I have ever spoken to over the phone has, at one point or another, referred to me as "ma'am," when, in fact, I am a post-adolescent male.

- I have had both children and adults ask me "are you a boy or a girl?" in all earnestness, on several occasions, and usually because I have a high-pitched voice and a small frame.

- One of the ladies handing out free samples at Sam's Club recommended that my sister and I try this low-fat spread so we'd look great in our bikinis come summer.

- Aside from close relatives and friends, I don't think anyone would be surprised if I started wearing dresses and said I actually wanted to be a girl.
Oct 8, 2009 10:15 PM

Dec 2008
My first encounter with slash/yaoi was when I was approximately nine or ten, and I discovered fanfiction.net. I saw a recently updated story, with the warning of "slash" -- being a fan of horror movies, I assumed it was like a "slasher film." So I clicked on it. Of course, with my luck, it wasn't a normal guy x guy story, it was Crabbe/Goyle/Draco. Oh God. I still haven't forgotten about it.

dojowitch said:
I'd rather have smaller breasts D:

ME TOO! People always think I'm really odd for it, but I think small boobs are cute.
Oct 8, 2009 10:19 PM

Nov 2007
Malapharos said:
- Every telemarketer I have ever spoken to over the phone has, at one point or another, referred to me as "ma'am," when, in fact, I am a post-adolescent male.

- I have had both children and adults ask me "are you a boy or a girl?" in all earnestness, on several occasions, and usually because I have a high-pitched voice and a small frame.

- One of the ladies handing out free samples at Sam's Club recommended that my sister and I try this low-fat spread so we'd look great in our bikinis come summer.

- Aside from close relatives and friends, I don't think anyone would be surprised if I started wearing dresses and said I actually wanted to be a girl.

I highly approve of traps. If you can seriously pull it off, I say go for it. Though not if you're just sort of an emo goth type guy in makeup and androgynous clothing that doesn't actually make you look like a girl, but rather just an idiot. It's very rare guys can pull off the trap successfully. I heartily applaud those who can. We need more highly effeminate men in the world.
Oct 8, 2009 10:25 PM

Dec 2008
Asako said:
Malapharos said:

I highly approve of traps. If you can seriously pull it off, I say go for it. Though not if you're just sort of an emo goth type guy in makeup and androgynous clothing that doesn't actually make you look like a girl, but rather just an idiot. It's very rare guys can pull off the trap successfully. I heartily applaud those who can. We need more highly effeminate men in the world.

Agreed so hard.
Oct 8, 2009 10:39 PM

Jul 2009
Malapharos said:

Damn I have to see a picture of this lol.

I've been tricked a few times irl by some tomboys (kind of a pleasant surprise actually) but never by a guy that looks like girl. Though I've seen quite a few males that stongly resemble the opposite gender, nothing like in your description without the aid of plastic surgery.

If you need help, just have really short hair and wear MENS clothing (not teenage boy stuff).
Oct 9, 2009 12:37 AM

Apr 2009

tbh, if it's true, im jealous :X
Oct 9, 2009 1:51 AM

Jan 2008
First words were "Oh shit"

Suffered from Perthes disease, leaving me in a wheelchair and then crutches over a period of 2-3 years. Will have to have my right hip bone capped sometime in my early forties.

My greatest regret is thinking a Chinese girl was Japanese.

When I have a stomach flu during which I vomit and experience diarrhea, I find that the scent of my diarrhea calms my stomach. This means that if one were to walk into the bathroom, you would likely see me leaning over the bowl sniffing like my life depended on it.
XD3r3K-chanX1996Oct 9, 2009 2:19 AM

Powered by hinatachan - TaigaForum
Oct 9, 2009 2:07 AM

Jul 2009
I have sectoral heterochromia. One of my eyes is more blue and one is more green. However. the blue one has a splotch of green in it spanning across from my pupil to the edge of my iris. In my green eye I have mostly green but a bit of blue closer to the edge of my iris, and a hazel splotch (the green in my eyes is a really green green, as with blue and hazel).

I COULD BE A CHIMERA!!!!!!!

Powered by hinatachan - TaigaForum
Oct 9, 2009 2:10 AM

Jun 2009
I can NOT gain weight!!!! I tried!! my "decent" muscle dream shattered.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2009 2:19 AM

Oct 2008
I:

- Dislike the taste of water (unless it's during training).
- Can go a whole day without drinking anything at all, simply because I'm not thirsty
- When I can't fall asleep at night, I either turn around in my bed (head in foot end) or lie in a really strange position.

I bet there are like a thousand other things...
行けー幼子兵器!あれは木端微塵に粉砕しろ!
Oct 9, 2009 2:33 AM

Jan 2009
AirStyles said:
i second this to every word.
Needs more Drill Hair.
Oct 9, 2009 2:40 AM

Apr 2009
AirStyles said:

im also jealous of you.
Oct 9, 2009 2:41 AM

Aug 2009
1. I have to see a psychologists
2. My bend never goes straight even though I force it
3. I never gain weight
4. I had to repeat Year 10
Oct 9, 2009 2:57 AM

Jul 2007
- I can NOT gain wight
- When im near hot girls my intelligence drops to zero
- I will shit my pants if you let me alone at night near a church for 5 mins. If you lock me inside the church for the whole night ill be 100% either crazy or dead from heart-attack in the morning.
- I have a retarded "Heroe of justice" ideal (yeah like the retard from FSN who i admire btw) since i was 5 years old yet i have no idea why. Even though i "protected" people from bullying when i raged with someone i wouldnt even think about it and use my fists to solve the case even if i was wrong.
- I love fighting more than everything else
- Iv been in lots of relationships yet i never fall in love. Actually it seems the only feelings that i notice at myself are rage and sometimes pity :O
- If i dont go out with my friends or at least go somewhere crowded everyday i feel like shit afterwards. Like i wasted all my day or something.
- I hate sleeping for the exact same reason as i said above. It feels like im wasting my life so i tend to sleep 7 hour max everyday. I think since i turned 8 i NEVER slept during noon.
Oct 9, 2009 3:00 AM

Dec 2008
Cloud1234 said:
- I hate sleeping for the exact same reason as i said above. It feels like im wasting my life so i tend to sleep 7 hour max everyday. I think since i turned 8 i NEVER slept during noon.

Oh God, me too. Lately I've slept only for about three hours a day, if that.
Oct 9, 2009 3:08 AM

Aug 2009
stormylullabies said:
Cloud1234 said:

Oh God, me too. Lately I've slept only for about three hours a day, if that.

Not shit, I barely sleep less than 7 hours myself because of school.
Oct 9, 2009 3:13 AM

Feb 2009
- i want a yandere girlfriend
- i once slept on a floor of a petrol staiton/gas station cause i couldnt get home
- both of my pinky was broken by the same person in year 6 and never worked properly since then :(
-i skipped grade 3 cause i lied to the teacher and told her i was in year 4
-my nails smells like McDonalds when i cut them :S
- i sometimes ditch my friends to stay home and read/watch manga/anime :D
mayweather p4p king

Oct 9, 2009 3:53 AM

Mar 2007
~ I cant sleep when im drinking alcohol
~ one of my favorite food is torteline and i eat it about 3 days a week
~ i love games and anime. but none of my friends do
~ im afraid off baloons x) bc they pop
~ i got a big scar on my left hip that look like a sad smilie, got that from a car-acssident
~ sometime my back hurts bc of my boobs
LuzifurrOct 9, 2009 4:14 AM
Instagram: Luzifurr
Oct 9, 2009 4:43 AM

Apr 2009
I stare at ceiling for hours.
Oct 9, 2009 4:46 AM

Oct 2008
I can easily slip into a daydream, no matter where I am. Even when I'm speaking to someone..
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 9, 2009 5:03 AM

Jun 2009
jonja said:
~ I cant sleep when im drinking alcohol

We're so different... I always had a good night sleep after alcohol, and feels more refresh then ever. (No dreams, no mid night wake up, just a long sleep till morning) Even a bottle is enough to give me good night sleep. Alcohol = my favorite good night sleep potion.

EDIT: No, I did not get drunk in 1 bottle.

I can sleep easily even after drinking coffee.

my nose was split open by during a kindergarten fight by a shovel, the scar's still there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2009 5:06 AM

Mar 2009
I've got an overactive imagination.
Oct 9, 2009 5:14 AM

Jun 2009
AlexisSolitaire said:

don't we all?
Oct 9, 2009 5:33 AM

Mar 2009
AirStyles said:
AlexisSolitaire said:

don't we all?

Some lack imagination.
Oct 9, 2009 6:09 AM

Jul 2008
1- I'm afraid of pigeon,doves and you can say it's almost a phobia, I have nightmares about a pigeon with red eyes flying toward me and I just end waking up screaming with my whole voice.

2- I imagine my self with my BF all the time in all ways you can think of.

3- I get scared when I read about rip.

4- I get scared when a MAN is shouting .

5- I hate my family's cultures and thoughts and I say that I don't want to belong to this family but when someone is mistaken me from another city (ok actually I'm Yemeni but some ppl just mistake me and say I'm not from Shabwa but from hadrmoot ) so I get really angry xDDD.

6- I don't think it's weird but my friends do, I'm a Geek,Nerd,Otaku nice thing right guys =P
Oct 9, 2009 6:30 AM

Jan 2009
TomatoCake said:
Prepare to be amused. I am a freakshow.

Ohohohoh~

- While people would randomly shout 'yes', 'no, 'object' or whatever you know to normal statements, I WILL shout (depending on what mood I'm in) either ''Mayonese Cookies!'' or ''Defrosted Cucumbers!''. Because I'm born that way.

- I love Spiders (Tarrantulas pl0x), snakes, sharks. What I'm TERREIFIED of is Butterflies and foreign washmachines. Specially turkish, they scare me.

- Some people impress others (usuallly the other gender, depending on what way you roll) by saying how good you are in fighting. ''I have BLACK belt in karate, even tho I'm 12 years and still don't know where the hell China is!'' is a normal exemple.
I, proudly may I add, impress this by shouting '' I HAVE BLACK BELT IN OFFICE CHAIR!'', and thereby follow that up and starts to flail with the closest chair on the nearby person. Poor, poor world.

- I reccently realized that clinging to your teachers leg does not improve his impression of you. (And will never change the E you got in spanish, even though the AWESOME drawing you drew over the whole test, totally should get an A+. I mean, seriously, it was a CHIBI. Sheesh, teacher.)

Also forgot to add;

- I can't stand parfume-smells, make-up, skirts or dresses. And I'm a girl.
Oct 9, 2009 7:02 AM

May 2009
I've choked on more than 3 pennies in my lifetime.
Oct 9, 2009 7:13 AM
Jul 2018
Colophon said:
This means that if one were to walk into the bathroom, you would likely see me leaning over the bowl sniffing like my life depended on it.
Wow, that's totally weird. Are you serious?
Oct 9, 2009 7:30 AM

Mar 2008
* I have been bitten by both a vulture and a leopard, and I live in Sweden. (still have scars)
* I also have a big scar from a Scooter accident.
* There have been more females trying to get a date with me than males, I'm a female and a true tomboy.
* Not so weird, but in my 17 years, I have never been drunk

"One day, we'll set out to sea! And live our lives the way we want!!" - Ace to Luffy, both chasers of dreams
Oct 9, 2009 7:36 AM

Jun 2009
* I am so specific in what I look for in a girl that its hella impossible for me to go out on a date with them... WHY DAMNIT!

* I always have a tendency to pretend I have powers in t.v. shows, anime, movies, that I watch and make a fool out of myself if I can't control it.

* I have an urge to hug people frequently >.> male or female.

* I have a tendency to clean something for the first time, then later on I tend to let it rot away.
Oct 9, 2009 7:41 AM

Aug 2009
- I hate being in crowdy places, places with people, places with too much light and noise, lively places or in other words: all places which bear signs of life.

- I hate shopping, malls, make-up, pink stuff, jewellery and other similar accessories. I'm a girl.

- I drink atleast 3 cups of coffee a day. And I adore Starbucks.

- I have high tolerance. I can hold a washroom emergency for up to 45 minutes. I can tolerate pain which most people can't. I can keep my cool no matter how much someone insults/shouts at me. Likewise, when I lose it, it's the end of the world.

- I cannot work unless I have my ipod on.

- I can sleep anywhere, anytime. And when I say anywhere, I mean ANYWHERE. I've slept standing in the middle of a shop, sitting on my computer, in the bathtub (countless times), on a guest's couch in front of everyone, on the toilet seat and in the bus during a school trip.
Oct 9, 2009 7:42 AM

Oct 2009
- i'm terrified of butterflies and moths. I cant even see them on telly.
- I read like a mad woman. I read on average about 2 books every day
- I really like studying
Oct 9, 2009 8:59 AM

Jan 2009
k0k0 said:
- I hate shopping, malls, make-up, pink stuff, jewellery and other similar accessories. I'm a girl.

Soul mate =D
Oct 9, 2009 9:02 AM

Feb 2009
I hate large concentrations of people malls, schools etc.
You got ban once...-Maho shonen commenting on eattheworld's profile
Oct 9, 2009 9:12 AM
Dec 2008
I sleep better when I have drunk something with caffeine
I get obsessed with people and stalk them (only at school)
I like to feel pain
I sometimes think I have supernatural powers
Oct 9, 2009 9:18 AM

Oct 2008
I can't do anything unless I'm listening to music
I hate bugs
Oct 9, 2009 9:39 AM

Aug 2009
TomatoCake said:
k0k0 said:

Soul mate =D

Heh. Yeah. =D
Oct 9, 2009 9:49 AM

Aug 2009
>I totally ruin every relationship i have
>I don't really love children (but i'm ok with them)

And a couple things that now i can't remember : p
Oct 9, 2009 9:53 AM

Jun 2008
Hmmm...because of my genes, I started to get white hair around the age of 24.
Oct 9, 2009 10:47 AM

Sep 2009
-> I sometimes (very rarely now, maybe twice a year) get a strange feeling that I used to get when I was a kid. It's hard to explain but it's some combination of nostalgia, a feeling of embarrassment or "I'm doing something I shouldn't be" ...even when I'm not doing anything wrong. All that along with a hint of nausea and overall weirdness. It normally only lasts for a minute or a few seconds, but could re-occur multiple times a day. It's been probably 6 months - 1 year since this has happened.

-> I'm currently addicted to a (legal) opiate pain killer drug.

-> I will not take a shit in a public restroom. I've done it maybe once or twice in my lifetime.

-> I once experienced "Blue Balls" when I was 14 because I didn't know how to make the transition from serious foreplay to eventual intercourse/climax which forced me to become extremely close to relieving myself without actually doing so. Owwww. God damn I wish she would have finished it on her own without me having to ask. I was in pain for probably a full day afterward, even after coming home from my girlfriend's house and relieving myself.

-> I'm a virulent atheist who relies on logic and science to make conclusions about reality.

-> I know how to program decently using high level languages like C++.

-> I met my first girlfriend online. She was pretty damn hot, too. Same girl from the above story embaresslingly.

Some of the facts above are not as "weird" as others but considering how *most* people are, some of them are a bit less than common.
JunobugOct 9, 2009 12:37 PM
Oct 9, 2009 10:55 AM

Jul 2008
MidnightCheddar said:
Hmmm...because of my genes, I started to get white hair around the age of 24.
I wish I had this problem. Because of my genes, I'm fighting a life long battle against an expanding forehead. Luckily, by supplying the hairline soldiers with the proper tools, the war is at a standoff.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (23) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.