Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Poll: DRAMAtical Murder Episode 1 Discussion

Oct 6, 2014 9:38 PM

Hmmmmmm, not sure how I feel about this yet........ i think this will be eithier really good or(as a lot have already said) really bad
3/5 for first episode :)

Nov 24, 2015 1:31 PM

I was going to watch it subbed but never got around to it and since it got dubbed decided to watch that.

A pretty interesting first episode.

Interesting games and hot characters <3

Funny name for a shop lol.

I can't wait to see the rest.

Never played the game.
Modified by stephtastrophe, Nov 24, 2015 1:36 PM

Feb 23, 6:01 PM

Nearly all my female friends were really into this, but I was (and still am) on a legal streak when it came to games and they were all downloading it illegally. I didn't play it save for one time later when one of said friends brought her laptop over and had me play a little of it (I got like five minutes through lol).
I said I'd watch the anime eventually and thought I'd get to it sooner since I was going down my PTW in alphabetical order. But years later, here I am, finally starting it.

So far, I do kinda appreciate how they're trying to do things outside of being eye candy, and that's great. I just hope it catches my interest enough, cause right now it kinda doesn't. There's actually something really draining about this world. Like interactions are there but for some reason they all feel... forced.
Gettin' Swiggy wit it. NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
No

Jun 15, 1:43 AM
Well, I'm kinda late on this train ride to hell but, I can't help note that I'm kinda disappointed in the anime? Coming from someone who read/played the Visual Novel/game first, it just... let me down.

I am however going to watch it to see how they handled the plot and to see if they somehow put the routes together..

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]