Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 2015 1:24 PM

Dec 2013
Welcome everyone :) I hope you have a good time here ^^ I know you will :P

Feb 7, 2015 1:33 PM

Jul 2013
Eva1das said:
Hello my name is Eva1das which is my real name Evaldas. I enjoy to watch anime read manga. I live in UK but I'm from Lithuania. My favorite game is League of Legends I play on EUW, currently S5 furthermore I follow Esports scene. I'm friendly person who likes to to chat with people and get to know better each other :) I wasn't active person in MAL didn't participate in any activities or any game I only used the list but I want to change that I found on MAL facebook page so I check it and decided to join :P

Eva1das! How happy I am to see that you have joined us :)

First off, I love your avatar hehe ;)

Sweet, I used to play LOL as well. I maimed support, what role do you main?

If you love to chat then be sure to pop by the chat thread. Awesome stuff happens there ^~^

Really happy that you have decided to join. I hope to see you in a game soon ^ u ^
Feb 7, 2015 2:51 PM

Feb 2013
Soren333 said:

Haha, thanks :D
Mains Top mid support :P
If you love to chat then be sure to pop by the chat thread. Awesome stuff happens there ^~^
where I can find ?
Really happy that you have decided to join. I hope to see you in a game soon ^ u ^
off course :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2015 3:02 PM

Jul 2013
Eva1das said:
Soren333 said:

Haha, thanks :D
Mains Top mid support :P
where I can find ?
off course :P
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1223679
Feb 7, 2015 5:27 PM

Jan 2015
Ah,Seems i havent introduced myself in this Group.

I'm FlamingStar~

Feb 7, 2015 5:35 PM

Aug 2013
Welcome to the club, FlamingStar!
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Feb 8, 2015 7:39 PM

Dec 2014
Thanks for the welcome guys; nice to meet you too. :)
@Sora333 I rarely play on Epicmafia and MafiaManiac.
Feb 8, 2015 7:46 PM

Aug 2013
You should join one of the current game sign-ups!
Feb 11, 2015 6:22 AM

Apr 2014
I'm currently playing on the HxH game so I guess it's about time I smoothly introduce myself.

• My name is Juzzy S. S. Wuzzy. Extra S 'cause I'm extra smooth. smooth
  • Been playing casually and smoothly for quite a while IRL, but not so smooth over the internet.
  • I like games. Smooth games like, Fallout New Vegas, and Tekken. (mostly Tekken though. Tekken is smooth)
  • I hope that you have a smooth time with me. If you want smooth, I can give you smooth.
Sometimes, I face up before I sneeze and let spit shower my face.
Just me things.
Feb 11, 2015 8:00 AM

Jul 2013
JuzzyWuzzy! Welcome to the family ^~^

You are very smooth indeed ^^
Feb 11, 2015 11:25 AM

Dec 2012
Aye welcome Jwuzzy, keep it smooth out there in those cool ass streets. And welcome to the club. The smooth club

Feb 11, 2015 2:25 PM
Mar 2014
How often has a maf given in to your pressure, when they could've kept their cool, just so they could say "You were so smooth, I started slipping?"
Feb 11, 2015 2:35 PM

Dec 2013
Welcome Juzzywuzzy :) I quite enjoy your smoothness. Tekken is awesome ^^

Feb 11, 2015 8:34 PM

Apr 2014
Thanks for the welcoming! It was very smooth. The club is very smooth. I just slipped right in. Too smooth. Like throwing a hotdog in a hallway.

verbicide said:
How often has a maf given in to your pressure, when they could've kept their cool, just so they could say "You were so smooth, I started slipping?"

Honestly? Not often enough.

sasayamei said:
Welcome Juzzywuzzy :) I quite enjoy your smoothness. Tekken is awesome ^^

Tekken is not just awesome, but also smooth. You should remember that. Also, thank you.

Special thanks to smooth Soren for inviting me. 'tis smooth
Just me things.
Feb 14, 2015 1:53 AM

Apr 2013
Feb 14, 2015 1:59 AM

Dec 2012
Harukaze25 said:
Greetings.

Salutations, gentlemen.
Feb 14, 2015 2:32 AM

Mar 2009

It's the smooth operator! =D
Hi Juzzy Super Smooth Wuzzy, welcome to our little piece of mafia heaven! =3

Tekken's amazing, anyone who loves is good in my book, but in your case, you're also smooth! ;)

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Feb 14, 2015 3:15 AM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:

It's the smooth operator! =D
Hi Juzzy Super Smooth Wuzzy, welcome to our little piece of mafia heaven! =3

Tekken's amazing, anyone who loves is good in my book, but in your case, you're also smooth! ;)

You're smooth too Grave. :> I won't say I'm good, but I do know that I'm smooth. :>
Just me things.
Feb 14, 2015 7:14 AM

Jul 2013
Harukaze25 said:
Greetings.

Harukaze25! Your name is amazing. Welcome to the family :D
Feb 15, 2015 8:04 AM

Apr 2014
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya!
PTYamin joins the battle!
"Good-o morning-u ebberi-wan, haba nice day!" - Kud
Feb 15, 2015 8:04 AM

Dec 2012
PTYamin said:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya!

OAIJERGJDFGJOSIFDGJOISERG
omggg
Welcome back~ Where did you go? ;o
Feb 15, 2015 8:05 AM

Jul 2013
PTYamin said:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya!

I've heard that you're a mafia god from Lucian. Please play a game with me some time ~

^~^
Feb 15, 2015 8:15 AM

Apr 2014

Away from MAL :P

What he actually meant was mafia noob.
Sure, I'll play sometime
Feb 15, 2015 9:38 AM

Mar 2009

Welcome Harukaze25 ^^

Welcome back PTYamin, it's been a while =)

Currently, we have this game open for signup .

If you're totally new to mafia, check out this flash introduction; it really helped me understand the game.

Feb 25, 2015 3:39 PM
Jan 2015
Hi ^_^ I was invited to join this club, so I just joined a few minutes ago. My name is Mandy. I like video games, reading, movies, etc. I'm looking forward to participating in the games and meeting new people.
Feb 25, 2015 3:46 PM

Apr 2014
dragon_ball_z said:
Hi ^_^ I was invited to join this club, so I just joined a few minutes ago. My name is Mandy. I like video games, reading, movies, etc. I'm looking forward to participating in the games and meeting new people.

Yo, welcome :)
Feb 25, 2015 3:46 PM

Dec 2013
Hi Mandy. Glad to see you join us :3

Feb 25, 2015 3:49 PM

Jul 2013
dragon_ball_z said:

Hey dragon_ball_z ^~^

I'm full of joy that you've joined us. It is really nice to meet you Mandy :)

Hey, I like video games, reading and movies too! I think you'll fit in just right over here ^~^

Yay, happy to hear that. Hope to see you in a game soon, I'm sure you'll meet awesome people over here.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here ^~^
Feb 25, 2015 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
Call me Izanagi.

The KIRA game interests me but I don't accept pm from random people. Quite a pity. Well, I have my reasons. Basically, I am like KIRA. I don't trust random people. Hehe..
Feb 25, 2015 3:54 PM

Jul 2013
Izanagi ^~^

That's okay Izanagi, having you in our club already bring joy to my heart ^~^

Hope you enjoy it here :3
Feb 25, 2015 3:56 PM
Jul 2018
Sorlana said:
Izanagi ^~^

Thanks.
Feb 25, 2015 3:56 PM

Jul 2013
Creator_Izanagi said:
Sorlana said:
Izanagi ^~^

Thanks.

My pleasure ^~^
Feb 25, 2015 4:25 PM

Nov 2014
Hi. I´m ICESpartan I´m a novice to anime since I have only been watching for about 2 months and joined MAL soon after that. I am a convert and used to be an anime hater until I gave it a chance and eventually came to love it.

I intend to be very active on threads and discussions and make some jokes along the way XD. I like all kinds of genres and do not have a favorite but I intend to like an anime with a good story and music. But I give every thing a chance.

My hobbies are gaming, computer building, overclocking and fixing, playing music, writing music, writing stories, drawing, fixing and tuning cars, learning new instruments(I know how to play many), anime, and coding.

I am a high school student and I am studying music, theater and computer science at two different schools plus working with cars as a job. I hope to meet a lot of new people that share the same love as I do for anime and that we can enjoy this club together :). See ya in the threads XD

And feel free to ask me anything ;)
Feb 25, 2015 4:33 PM

Jul 2013
ICESpartan said:
Hi. I´m ICESpartan I´m a novice to anime since I have only been watching for about 2 months and joined MAL soon after that. I am a convert and used to be an anime hater until I gave it a chance and eventually came to love it.

I intend to be very active on threads and discussions and make some jokes along the way XD. I like all kinds of genres and do not have a favorite but I intend to like an anime with a good story and music. But I give every thing a chance.

My hobbies are gaming, computer building, overclocking and fixing, playing music, writing music, writing stories, drawing, fixing and tuning cars, learning new instruments(I know how to play many), anime, and coding.

I am a high school student and I am studying music, theater and computer science at two different schools plus working with cars as a job. I hope to meet a lot of new people that share the same love as I do for anime and that we can enjoy this club together :). See ya in the threads XD

Hey ICESpartan :)

What a lovely introduction you have here. Welcome to the anime world! I hope you're enjoying all the lovely animes out there. Which anime did you watch that finally changed your mind?

That's simply awesome! We've got tons of threads here for you to interact with users. Not to mention the game threads where you'll find yourself having a lot of fun in ^~^

Just like me too! I enjoy every genre as long as I enjoy the premise of the show and the characters.

Wow you have a ton of hobbies! And you're also doing a lot of studying too.You must lead an active and happy life ^~^

I had a pleasure reading your introduction, I would love to get to know you more. Hope to see you around :D
Feb 25, 2015 4:37 PM

Aug 2013
What interesting people you attract to this club Soren.
Welcome,
Mandy,
Izanagi,
And ICESpartan!
Feb 25, 2015 4:40 PM

Nov 2014
Sorlana said:
ICESpartan said:

Hey ICESpartan :)

What a lovely introduction you have here. Welcome to the anime world! I hope you're enjoying all the lovely animes out there. Which anime did you watch that finally changed your mind?

That's simply awesome! We've got tons of threads here for you to interact with users. Not to mention the game threads where you'll find yourself having a lot of fun in ^~^

Just like me too! I enjoy every genre as long as I enjoy the premise of the show and the characters.

Wow you have a ton of hobbies! And you're also doing a lot of studying too.You must lead an active and happy life ^~^

I had a pleasure reading your introduction, I would love to get to know you more. Hope to see you around :D

The anime that changed me was SAO and Gurren Lagann. And yes I have a lot to do in my daily life but it´s balanced so it should not be a problem. And hope to get to know you too :D, see you in the threads XD
Feb 25, 2015 4:46 PM

Apr 2014
hello ICESpartan and welcome to the club always nice to see new members espically a fellow fan of SAO seems you had a similar start to anime to me by hating it 1. I hope you have a good time here and get on well with some of the great members we have here. Also if you need any help be sure to ask a member of staff
Feb 25, 2015 4:47 PM

Nov 2014
Jackrito said:
hello ICESpartan and welcome to the club always nice to see new members espically a fellow fan of SAO seems you had a similar start to anime to me by hating it 1. I hope you have a good time here and get on well with some of the great members we have here. Also if you need any help be sure to ask a member of staff

Thanks for the greetings, and I will ask if any need for it comes :D
Feb 25, 2015 4:51 PM

Apr 2014
dragon_ball_z said:

Hello Mandy and welcome to our club I hope you have a great time here we are by large a friendly bunch of people apart from in games it can get a bit heated lol. So I am sure you will be able to get on well with everyone here the most important thing in this club is to have fun.
Feb 25, 2015 4:54 PM

Apr 2014
Creator_Izanagi said:
Call me Izanagi.

The KIRA game interests me but I don't accept pm from random people. Quite a pity. Well, I have my reasons. Basically, I am like KIRA. I don't trust random people. Hehe..

hello Izanagi thank you for joining our club I hope we see you in games here in future not trusting people will help you a lot in them.
Feb 25, 2015 5:11 PM

Jan 2014
dragon_ball_z said:

Hey Mandy! Nice to see you, I hope you'll have fun here! ^^

ICESpartan said:

Wow, a converter! That's amazing, you don't see that a lot...

Nice to have you! I'm sure you'll have fun here :)

Creator_Izanagi said:
Call me Izanagi.

Hey Izanagi! Nice to meet you. It indeed is a pity, but it's your decision to make, and as long it's good for you, it's fine, isn't it? ^^

Question for you all: Have you ever played mafia before? And if yes, where?
Feb 26, 2015 4:35 AM

Mar 2009

Welcome all new members!^^

Currently, we have this game open for signup .

If you're totally new to mafia, check out this flash introduction; it really helped me understand the game.

Feb 26, 2015 6:37 AM

Mar 2013
Hello there :D
Well I'm not super new (I have been here for few days xD) but I guess still 90% of people not know me and I'm totally a stranger :3
I see that people that are new write here only now, so it's a bit late xD

So.......I came to this club to stalk karote, yeah yeah main reason xD but then I found out this club is interesting, not super big too so it's kinda like family, small amount of people :) thanks to sorlana too for give me link to the club xD I joined without anyone invited me though >.> (I usually avoid invitations anyway XD)

So, Ichigo is my fav name so you can call me that :D (I know it's a guy name but damn I'm a girl and there many girls with this name too! xD)
And I love drawing short mangas, rolerblades and writing stories or songs, I'm energetic also, and of course love anime as everyone here ^_^
Hope to get along with everyone :)

Feb 26, 2015 2:22 PM

Jul 2013
Welcome Ichigo ^~^

I love how energetic you are and how it is also conveyed in the way you write ^~^

Hope you enjoy your stay here :)
Feb 26, 2015 3:54 PM
Jul 2018
Hi! Thanks for inviting me, this club seems interesting. I don't know how to play mafia games, I've read up on it a bit and I'm still confused how this works. I am looking forward to participating in one one day though.
Feb 26, 2015 4:00 PM

Jul 2013
Welcome to the family Attina ^~^

Check out this one minute video explaining how to play mafia if you're confused.

Hope to see you in a game soon ^~^
Feb 26, 2015 11:47 PM

Mar 2013
Sorlana said:
Welcome Ichigo ^~^

I love how energetic you are and how it is also conveyed in the way you write ^~^

Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Haha yeah people told me I look energetic when write, Im energetic in rl too (so nuch that I get depressed if not doing anything for long time and run a lot and jump for no reason XD)
Mar 5, 2015 10:26 AM

Jan 2015
hi im beautifullyou i know the name is big so u can call me mugi :)
nice to meet u all :)
Mar 5, 2015 10:30 AM

Jul 2013
beautifullyou said:

Hey mugi :)

Welcome to the family, hope you enjoy your stay.

I love the quote in your signature, it certainly made me smile :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'll be more than happy to answer you ^~^
Mar 5, 2015 1:54 PM

Jan 2014
beautifullyou said:

Welcome Mugi! Hey, aren't you royy's waifu? :D
Nice to have you here!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.