Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2014 10:39 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What the...I thought Yohko almost naked half butt last episode was uhmm just OK but Lote's naked breast was a risqué level-up, not that I mind of course. LOL

I laughed out loud when Lote poked the moving eye in the portrait I had to pause a while to catch my breath. I was right about Sylvie, she defected to Ness and now scheming her way back to the pilot seat. Anyway the horror-adventure turned out well by using just 0.1% output of TA-29's Ever Black Cannon.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 5, 2019 12:46 AM

Aug 2015
Balzac, Pushkin, Swift - somebody used their Western lit degree

Why didn't any of these guys ever read their book of prediction all the way through before putting their plan into motion?

Not much of a civilization to be wiped out by 10% of a beam cannon.

edit: I like this episode a lot more the second time around.

Ultra Instinct Yohko: Not bad, you made me use one tenth of my power, man
glassknucklesMay 23, 2020 9:23 PM
Aug 8, 2021 2:41 PM

Nov 2012
I guess these guys were just a bunch of chuunibyous spouting out false prophecies of taking over the universe and that goddess nonsense lol.

As Lote stated:
Feb 24, 3:08 AM

Jul 2023
lol at the three men: Balzac, Pushkin, and Swift - classical authors. Another fun episode.

I remember being motivated to watch this because of Shinbo, and this episode is really Shinbo-esque.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soreyuke! Uchuu Senkan Yamamoto Yohko II Episode 3 Discussion

tofei - Jul 5, 2014

3 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 25, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Soreyuke! Uchuu Senkan Yamamoto Yohko II Episode 1 Discussion

tofei - Jul 5, 2014

5 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 23, 3:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.