Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 4, 2020 11:11 AM
Sep 2019
This episode made me vomit in my mouth a little, "Why is she so mad?" what do you think Hikaru? As if the insubordination wasn't enough, this guy should be kicked out of the military and then promptly pass away in a plane crash.

And I can't believe they are trying to play of Hikaru and Minmay as some kind of true love, if that was the case she wouldn't have dumped him for her cousin now would she? Hikaru is and will forever be her backup plan and these two have 0 of the chemistry Hikaru and Hayase did, not to mention all the things they've been through together.

If it took Minmay some time to realize her feelings that I could understand, but she actually dumped him for someone else - that is very different. My only explanation for this whole scenario is some kind of 80's neckbeard fantasy of hooking up with a celeb, there's no real emotional investment here. Minmay and Hikaru had ONE moment back in the very beginning because she thought she was about to die, that was the only time she payed him any real attention.

At least it was satisfying to see Kaifun being used as a toy, not that he learned a single thing from his experience. And what was with Hayase's smile at the end?
Jul 15, 2020 5:07 AM

Aug 2017
Who thought that it was a good idea for Misa to sit on a Battroid’s shoulder?
It also looked like Zentradi were quite small compared to the battle pods during Kamujin’s attack on Minmay. Same with Minmay, Kaifun and their “cage”, or Misa and Destroids (the scene after her talk with Hikaru). Strange proportions.

Am I seeing things or does Global’s pipe looks like a woman’s head in the close-up? Especially Misa's.

I bet Kaifun’s haters got satisfied with the way Lap'Lamiz treated him.
Also “making culture” and “just when the culture was getting good” xD Lap’Lamiz was kinda submissive in this episode, isn’t she supposed to have a higher rank than Kamujin?

Press F for Misa’s unrequited love. She really needed to stop that kiss somehow, didn't she? :p The hostage plot was kinda obvious and unoriginal though.
St0rmbladeJul 15, 2020 5:13 AM
Nov 3, 2020 4:34 PM

Nov 2018
I need some of that culture with Misa Hayase indeed, a life time of culture would be nice.
Dec 28, 2020 7:57 AM

Aug 2018
One good thing about post EP 27 stuff is we can see that not all Zentradis are completely enjoy peace, war is their nature.
Jan 14, 2021 1:59 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
"JUST WHEN THE CULTURE WAS GETTING GOOD"

XD
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Mar 30, 2021 4:12 AM

Nov 2015
lol even kamujin had more development in an episode that hikaru in two years :/ and now claudia's turn, who happens to have more memories of the past than mc hikaru! o_o yeah, hikaru sucks big time!

💢

Mar 29, 2023 7:39 PM

May 2016
Someone needs to slap the shit out of Kaifun. My man is just constantly nagging. This guy gets saved and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is “wHy WEre yUo ReCkLESs SaViNG mE?”. Gawd dayum I don’t get what Minmay saw in this guy.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Macross Episode 4 Discussion

kiririnshi - Sep 15, 2009

36 by giannis85 »»
Mar 6, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Macross Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 )

starseeker - Feb 15, 2009

71 by Daze_Daze_Yare »»
Dec 20, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Macross Episode 24 Discussion

JuicyBuddha - Jan 8, 2010

31 by YingZhe »»
Sep 30, 2023 8:01 PM

Poll: » Macross Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jacobpaige - Jun 9, 2008

116 by kanata44 »»
Jul 3, 2023 2:29 AM

Poll: » Macross Episode 35 Discussion

Veethorn - Oct 7, 2009

41 by kanata44 »»
Jul 3, 2023 1:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.