Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Dragon Ball Z Movie 12: Fusion Reborn Episode 1 Discussion

Oct 6, 2009 10:32 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
freeza got owned, and cursing breaks all things: shields, enemies. and hitler and army... taken out by two kids, roflmao
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures

Nov 11, 2009 9:05 PM

Enjoyable. Not much depth to Janemba but he was pretty menacing looking so it's ok. Fusion always has to mess up the first time. Gogeta didn't get enough air time, he took Janemba out in like 1 minute.

Dec 3, 2009 6:50 AM

A really awesome movie. I'd say it was the best DBZ movie out of all of them.
Bleh.

Feb 2, 2010 2:15 AM

Freeza and friends awesome!!!
Lol Pakkun trash talk attack..
It was a little boring (4/10) but when Goku transformed into SS 3 made me alive..
and so that is Janemba (only saw him in psp game)
Lol Pakkun is still at it haha

Even more the fusion is Gogeta!!! and Gotenks!!

Modified by Zinvy, Feb 2, 2010 2:48 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 12, 2010 6:03 AM
I enjoyed most of the movie, although I spent most of the time trying to place the movie in the right time interval. (i sadly failed.) I also loved Vegeta in this more so since he's my favorite character in the whole dbz series and when i saw him disintegrate I went "wtf?!". Unfortunately because of that I vowed to forget that I watched this so I won't be disillusioned when I think about the series. =.=

Nov 11, 2010 8:37 PM

I was a pretty good movie.
Had some hardcore high points, and hardcore low points.

I really enjoyed Hitler though.

Mar 31, 2011 6:10 PM

Now that is how you do a side movie. Most of the DBZ movies suck, but I'd say this is one of the best. The villain was awesome too even though there was hardly anything to him. The fat version was funny and the skinny version was badass. That's good enough for me. Though I was actually a little surprised that Gogeta beat him so quickly...

And lol @ Hilter :D
Modified by Monochrome, Mar 31, 2011 6:14 PM

Aug 1, 2011 5:55 PM

it was a great movie I really enjoyed the hitler and the fusions

Sep 17, 2011 10:35 AM

I enjoyed this film more than I thought I would. Janemba is crazy! I wasn't crazy about the fat fusion form, but Gogeta is cool. I felt thought that towards the end, the film got a bit too silly, but I guess this is DBZ.

One of the better films.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Apr 7, 2012 9:53 PM

I loved the villain....but that was about it sadly.

Apr 1, 2013 4:45 AM

Gogeta is a cool fusion, Janemba second form was okay.
Good movie, not great because there are too disappointing parts (final fight in one minute).
You know there is something wrong when Hitler gets more screen time than Freeza.
7/10.

Nov 28, 2013 8:03 AM

Oh this was a good movie! Really quite nice fighting and it was just nice to see some old enemies! I must say I do think a lot of people are a bit upset about the Hitler reference but well personally found it pretty hilarious :p

Gohan beating Freeza in one hit was totally bad ass! So lets see what the next movie has to offer!

Jan 9, 2014 8:21 AM

Probably the best movie so far, beats out the Broly and Bojack movies. I really wish they would have made this movie as long as the Broly movie or at least made the Gogeta fusion/Super Janemba fight much longer. The "Dictator" character was pretty amusing, an obvious reference to Hitler. This scene made me laugh my ass off: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRiRl5744w

Quoting what I posted last movie.

Tyestor said:
There's a list on Kanzenshuu that shows where each movie takes place and where you can watch them while watching DBZ despite the fact that all the DBZ movies technically take place in an alternate universe. http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=573

Mar 14, 2014 5:59 AM

Lol it was really bad, only a few things were good like Videl dish-washing and getting embarrassed from being called a good waifu. Some other interesting things and the fusion with the last move.

6/10... but in some way it was better than the previous ones so 7/10.

Aug 9, 2014 11:59 PM

lol pretty badass one
LOL hitlers army was very unexpected xD
gogeta sick fusions
8/10 for me
[/quote]

Aug 29, 2014 4:45 PM

So in this timeline, Videl thinks that Great Saiyaman is cool?

malvarez1 said:
One of the better films.

Agreed. It was funny, and even the ED was somewhat good

Aug 13, 2015 8:14 PM

Definitely one of the best DBZ films, and having watched Revival of F before rewatching this made the Frieza scene that much more hilarious.

Sep 8, 2016 6:09 PM
Chocobo

Not bad. Bit disappointed though, "Gogeta" literally was just like unveiled, they threw a few dukes (if that) and then Janemba punched them and dematerialized... game over. They just unveiled a new character (sorta... new fusion...) and literally only gave us like a minute of content with him. :(

Fat Janemba reminded me of a large scale (giant) version of Majin Buu. Except he doesn't really rampage or anything, he just likes to screw around, lol.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura

Sep 30, 2016 4:20 PM

Best movie yet since it had an actual plot going for it and wasn't jut a 50 minute long fight scene.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 27, 2019 9:10 PM
So far this has to one of the best DBZ movie 2nd only to the android 13 one

Mar 30, 9:02 AM

Another one of my favorite movies. Many enjoyable aspects and not much too dislike.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.

Jun 4, 9:03 AM

Bro, tbh I think this is one of the best DBZ movies ever. Like even though Janemba wasn't explained all to well, and he didn't have much to say, I still think he is one of top villains of the whole series. Not only is his design really dope, but he was animated really amazingly as well. Feel like alot of effort went into this one, honestly.