3It was OK
11.1%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.2
9 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2009 8:53 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh shut.... Just when I though the chappie was full of light-hearted stuf.... Stuff that was just uselessly fillerish, we had this ending... And even he was used in the same chappie he was introduced... No way in hell that's possible.... Byakuya has to be the one that knows the whole truth... bt nooooo Ican't believe Enju, the bad Gy, the mind controlling.... monster from the Moon, is Sakura's brother... oh crap... Unbelievable!!! the last three pages are what are worth... everything else is meh... Well Fujimurasaki-sama problems are interesting too... but what leaves a bigger impresion on you is Enju = Sakura's bro... Wanna read the next chappie!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2009 12:49 PM

Aug 2008
OMG that was the most obvious thing in the world. I'm actually sort of disappointed in Arina-sensei for such a cliche plot twist. *shakes head* Ah, whatever. More bishies for me, so who cares about the details. But awww @ Fuji-chan. Stupid Sakura. So much like Haine and her harem. >_>;;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2009 6:21 AM

Jun 2009
I still like Arina-sensei's works because they're so beautiful. The characters are also nice, some pictures of Aoba remind me of Takuto from Fullmoon (my favourite manga from sensei) :) And I was thinking on the last page Enju also looked like Access Time in KKJ. :)
I hope the story will be better, but I guess I'll read it either way because of the nice drawings. ^^
(At first I thought Aoba is a jerk, but he seems to be changing and I have now a better opinion about him.)
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Sep 22, 2021 7:06 AM

Jul 2021
Oh man I must be stupid cause that was not a plot twist I was expecting

But I really hope no incest kinda plot comes out of enju being her brother :/ I don't want this to be another nice looking shoujo manga that is just filled with incest and pedophilia

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura-hime Kaden Chapter 55 Discussion

Stardew - Sep 22, 2015

2 by azenobio »»
Jul 16, 2023 12:32 AM

Poll: » Sakura-Hime Kaden Chapter 35 Discussion

buunny - Jan 30, 2014

2 by azenobio »»
Jul 3, 2023 3:48 AM

» Shiro Bara Gakuen Vampire Rose - Didn't it felt like Vampire Knight?

TragicRomance - Jul 14, 2011

1 by azenobio »»
Jun 23, 2023 8:24 AM

Poll: » Sakura-Hime Kaden Chapter 12 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 29, 2009

1 by realswagmoney »»
Sep 22, 2021 8:16 AM

Poll: » Sakura-Hime Kaden Chapter 11 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 28, 2009

1 by realswagmoney »»
Sep 22, 2021 7:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.