Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
May 5, 2015 12:47 AM

Steph x Sora is my dream. Steph is just too cute.
[size=67]My profile | "A real man is someone who prepares himself for death before he eats breakfast every morning."

May 12, 2015 10:25 AM

No, I ship Shiro x ichii_1 :)

May 12, 2015 10:26 AM

in an anime that is basically SATIRE of a number of things, people think that the incest teasing isnt YET another satire.

May 18, 2015 6:09 PM

It definitely would be out of line if they were officially shipped. So no, I don't encourage it. But I do like the idea. (Yes, I am strange.)

May 27, 2015 3:16 AM
I have shipped incest couples before and I would with this one as well but I fucking love jibril to much lol

May 27, 2015 3:38 AM

Nope, Sora x Steph

Jun 15, 2015 3:16 PM
I'm sorry? NGNL maybe not suitable for that romantic genre but why does everybody ship Sora with Steph or Jibril? I just can't understand you guys opinion. Just ridiculous. For me, it's better to called it as awesome sibling-hood or relationship. Don't ship it with other characters. This is my opinion so no hater please. Again, don't ship Sora with Steph or Jibril because Sora didn't have any interest with them. He cares for them as good friends and he cares for her little sister than anyone else since she's the only one who understand him and always be with him.

Jun 15, 2015 3:17 PM
of

course

Jun 18, 2015 12:02 AM
Female_Magician

Vote for Jibril please.

Jun 18, 2015 9:08 AM

I kinda ship him with Steph.....I wonder if that would happen. :O

Sora and Shiro are too much like real siblings though.

why does everybody ship Sora with Steph or Jibril?

Jibril I don't quite get (not that she isn't an awesome character cause she is) but Steph has feelings for him. That's a good enough reason as any. And he commanded her to fall in love with him so I don't think he'd turn her down.

Jul 5, 2015 10:59 AM

I'm not against it since they're not related by blood and I'm pretty sure there are quite a few cases where people marry each other with a huge age gap-and there's not related by blood. However, since they're stepbrother/sister, it would feel a little off. I kind of ship them though. They're kinda cute together but more on the sibling relationship side. :) NGNL is better off without romance anyways

Jul 9, 2015 5:03 AM
Too bad guys for those who can't approve of this pair because if this gets a season 2, you might be getting hints of what you guys consider disgusting

SPOILERS ahead

Ngnl has been animated up to vol. 3 of the original material. The original material of the ngnl has already been published up to vol.6. And if you jad read the whole series, there is hints of incestuous relationship. At the side story of vol.1, there is mention of "sister who is not related by blood" Shiro thinking 'only 7 years left (till she becomes adult)', while being jealous of Steph. It has been deleted in the anime because ot wasn't really relevant to the main story and there is a fair chance that anime makers didn't want controversy. However, the hints do get stronger. In volume 4,5 there are hints which Shiro is conscious of her outward appearance standing in front of Sora. There is also subtle hint of Sora uncounsciously having crush on Shiro. While Shiro and other characters(Such as new character Plum and the golden fox which appeared at episode 12 of the anime) realize it, Sora has no clue. Also, in vol.6 there was a side story of how disboard became the world it is now, and in center of that, there was a couple Riku and Shuvi responsible for ending the war. Because of Riku-shuvi's similarity of personality and appearance between Sora-Shiro plus the name relation ( Sora means 'sky' and Riku means 'ground', Shiro means 'white' while Shuvi's full name Schwalzer means 'black'), there is ongoing controversy of 'Could it be Riku-Shuvi the past life of Sora-Shiro?' If this is confirmed, it really becomes 1000 percent sure that they will become couple together. Honestly, even without the confirm, there were so many hint that romanctic interest between the two are two-way, I think they will end up together.

Spoiler end

Whether we like it or not, ngnl made pretty sure that the main romance will be between sora and shiro. Honestly, I don't really care that much unless it keeps just this boundary, may be hints of incest but nothing hentai about it. You could ask, how could 18year old having romantic interest not hentai but as I said, novel strictly keeps on Sora being oblivous of his or his sister's feelings and only Shiro being conscious of it, making the whole thing much less disturbing. (At least he is doing it on uncounscious level(...)) The romantic onterest was also on strict platonic level, almost like shoujo(relief to that) Not only that, due to Shiro's age I think even if it gets ending like that, they will use time skip or make Shiro grow somehow.. I was also very dubious about this pair but if vol.6's assumption is correct, I really can't go against it because it was one of the most heartbreaking romance story i have encountered in years...
Modified by eunjk327, Jul 9, 2015 5:22 AM

Aug 11, 2015 5:48 AM

I’m going to drop it while it’s hot and say: I do. Mhmm. I’ve got a luggage of fucked up ships with me and I’m rolling with it.
''I wonder if I can keep up with the speed of the world without you in it.''

Aug 11, 2015 9:39 AM

In the light novel, it's heavily implied that Shiro has a big crush on Sora, and Sora doesn't know it really but his feelings could be considered "already in love with Shiro." If things stay that way until Shiro is 18 they could become a couple one day, but I have a feeling that after withholding that long they could both interpret their feelings as just deep respect, trust, and comfort, and seek out romantic relationships with other people. I doubt it though. As far as I'm concerned, Sora and Shiro are undoubtedly become a God couple by the end of the series.

Aug 11, 2015 9:43 AM

Chiibi said:

Jibril I don't quite get (not that she isn't an awesome character cause she is) but Steph has feelings for him. That's a good enough reason as any. And he commanded her to fall in love with him so I don't think he'd turn her down.

There are hints of Sora having an unconscious crush on Steph in the LN too. I suppose the idea is, Sora thinks this world is a game and is collecting a harem, but because he is a NEET who never connected with women before, he has no idea he has a crush on all of them...?

Aug 19, 2015 1:15 PM
Chiibi said:

Wasn't it also implied that the crush was as far as her feelings would go because of the curse? Well, a new game would fix that, of course, but i doubt that will happen. Anime for me is famous for being stagnant and unchanging where characters are concrned.

He calls himself a virgin and acts perverted, and have a bucketload of chances of getting himself laid if he ever wanted... Will he even try? Nope. This is one of the things that makes fanservice animes straight up boring and annoying.
Modified by Stormen, Aug 20, 2015 5:17 AM

Aug 20, 2015 5:00 AM
AnimePirate said:
That shit would just be wrong!
DrGeroCreation said:
Yuck no.
Solkiskey said:
no
-Riptide- said:
There is something wrong with you if you want an 18 year old boy to be in a romantic relationship with his 11 year old sister.
Sapewloth said:
Fucked on every possible level.
MCsq2 said:
I'm pretty sure NGNL isn't that kind of series anyway, and I'm glad it isn't.

Jan 25, 2016 12:29 PM

I'm not above cheering incest on (hence my fondness for Cesare x Lucrezia and Kaname x Yuki and Rin x Gou) but that definitely doesn't apply here. Sora x Shiro? No way!!! 1) she is 11 years old for God's sakes! and I don't mean that just because of moral issues, but have you ever been in a room with a 11 years old kid? there's nothing attractive there, much on the contrary. 2) shiro is not my cup of tea in any possible way. what a booooaaaahhhring brat.

Plus, I ship Sora x Steph so count my vote ;]
Modified by pixieresque, Jan 31, 2016 11:49 AM

Feb 29, 2016 2:11 AM

That's incest. -_-

Mar 2, 2016 8:01 AM

no because that would be incest and fucking pedo in the same time
“The greatest crimes in the world are not committed by people breaking the rules but by people following the rules. It's people who follow orders that drop bombs and massacre villages.” -Bansky

Mar 12, 2016 10:06 PM
It seems people are forgetting that they are not related by blood or at least thats what the anime made me think.

Anyway I think that it could work after she grows abit but I also ship Sora with the purple haired chick (kurumi was it?) or Steph. I cant see it working with Jibril as she doesnt even seem to have any romantic interest in Sora, curiosity yes but no love.

Apr 27, 2017 8:19 AM
I SHIP IT SO MUCH!!

May 14, 2017 10:04 AM

I'm all for wincest and loli winning, but I somehow see them just as sibling, they are so fun together, and totally not in sexual way. They have different chemistry and relationship imo. Although if it somehow turns into incest, eh, I wouldn't cry tbh.

Also, I somehow can imagine Sora x Steph happening.

May 14, 2017 10:18 AM
Sandalphon

Nope, not happening, this isn't the type of show that has shipping/romance. (Relationships like these (incest/non-incest) in anime are debatable).
Modified by TohkaKotori, May 14, 2017 10:22 AM

May 18, 2017 7:43 PM
Has people read The 5th Volume of the Lightnovel?

Spoiler!
Sora:"How about you cast that 「Love magic」 on me, then let Shiro put her hands on my chest?”

Sora:Hey, Plum, nothing seems to have changed, what’s going on?”
Sora asked somewhat unhappily, while Plum attempted to fight off his exhaustion and replied -
Plum:“Huh? H-how is that possible - ah, ah~...so it’s like that...”

Sora ordered plum to make him fall inlove with shiro the spell was successfull but sora complained that it difnt work (which means he already has romantic feelings on her)

Also another spoiler.

when Sora said Shiro was cute when they were in the beach Miko smiled as she probably looked at shiros heart beating fast.

Spoilers end.

SHIP IT!
Modified by AnimeFreedom, May 18, 2017 7:51 PM

May 23, 2017 6:14 AM
SPOILER AGAIN!

this is on Volume 7

SPOILER!

GIANT SPOIKER

Shiro became 18 Years old and imagined a big breasted beautiful tall her but to her dismay she still had her loli body at 18 Years old and later she was dissappointed that she didnt meet her brothers preference but then like an enlightened being she founded out using her superhuman brain the Sora Liked "Loli Bodies" which Shiro was happy about at the bath scene she also tried to 'seduce' Sora but Jibril intervened Sora gave Jibril 8 Dices and became 10 Years old and sora felt that he managed to 'not cross a line that cannot be crossed' and sighed because of Jibrils intervention Shiro was Maaad like really really Mad.
Modified by AnimeFreedom, May 23, 2017 6:17 AM

Jul 31, 2017 6:07 PM
Yes I do but only if shiro was 17 or older cuz...she's 11 and sora is 18 but either way I do......only ship I allow to have incest

Aug 1, 2017 8:40 AM
Yeah I think that is my favorite ship in the series.

Aug 1, 2017 8:38 PM
No, that's illegal. But if jibril doesn't matter

Aug 15, 2017 3:02 PM
if it did happen im sure all the positive stuff said about the show would spin around and make it hated by a good amount. Blood related or not its still creepy in this context.

Sep 10, 2017 5:23 AM
I'm going to say few thing that already mentioning before, but here my opinion:

-> Sora and Shiro is not blood related sibling
Shiro mother married Sora father and after their marriage they come to the orphanage where Shiro mother leave her. In there Sora for the first time meet Shiro.

-> Shiro already have feeling for Sora
This already hinted in the LN, like the beach scene before they go to Oceando(Vol. 4).
Btw, Shiro know that morally is wrong for her brother(Sora) to have feeling for her, that why in Vol. 1 she said "Just seven more years". That mean she will wait seven years, so she can express her feeling without people(like most of you guys) feel disgusted(I don't have better word for this).

souledge94 said:
... Blood related or not its still creepy in this context.

This why she will wait till she is 18 years old, cause at this moment a 18 years old love a 11 years old is wrong (cause most people will say "She is still a child, so it's wrong."). But is a different story when a 25 years old love a 18 years old, because (most) people will accept it, of course some people say there are still a large(?) age gap.

-> Sora too have feeling to Shiro
Yes he has feeling for Shiro, but he was oblivious about it. This is mainly because the feeling he have is more like admiration than love. This confirm in the LN(forgot which Vol. it's either 4 or 5) Sora (at that time thought himself as a puppet which his entire life is being control by other people) meet Shiro for the first time and thought (this is my interpretation) there are people that is not a puppet who being control by other people, but a human who has free will that can shape their own fate(or destiny).

This is my pure honest opinion, but
-> Who can blame them
I mean, for Shiro, Sora is the only one who understand her and always there for her. This is show in the LN(either Vol. 4 or 5) when she go to school for the first time, Sora is there crying for her cause it was the first and the last day she go to school, that I assumed something bad happen to her in school.
And for Sora, Shiro is his pillar of support. This is show after their memory exchange game, Clammy(or Kurami) say "How you can still sane after all that experience?(or something like that)". I forgot what he said to her, but latter he said that it was his goal(?) for him to can stand on her side, not in romantic term but more like so he can say "That's my sister." and people won't say something like "Yeah, and she is better than you, so don't slow her down.".

Extra:
Beside they complete each other. Shiro who too smart that make people hate her and Sora who too good reading people intention(or mind) that make people hate him. The only one who can understand Sora is Shiro and vice versa, this make they depend on each other too much to the point that if they become separated, they will uhh... , I don't know what word to describe it, but you all already know right?.

Jan 1, 2:32 PM

this is the only case i will ship two siblings.
i wish i didn't.
but i do.
that's all kthnxbai.
edit:
Nymphias said:
It definitely would be out of line if they were officially shipped. So no, I don't encourage it. But I do like the idea. (Yes, I am strange.)

sorry your not strange

Jan 16, 3:52 AM

Even if they r not related by blood, a 11 year old loli with a 18 year guy....Yeah the NGNL fandom keeps on getting more and more creepy
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".

Pages (2) « 1 [2]