Forum Settings
Forums
Tsubasa Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 5, 2009 4:54 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
:... ( It's the end.

Syaoran's cloth is really different. Kind of like winter cloth for his original ruin cloth?

Fay and Kurogane is also still in Clow Country. Fay is caring for him!! Photo is only himself.

Sakura woke up dreaming. Touya and Yukito... knows about whole story?

Sakura went to meet Syaoran and went to where the clones went before the journey.

Syaoran is not satisfied with himself. He believes that clone Syaoran is still alive.

Sakura thinks the same, but she saw from the dream that she cannot go with Syaoran.

Kurogane is really good at breaking the mood when Syaoran and Sakura said they love each other. Fay cannot go back, but can use magic and cook, so he can go along. Kurogane already told Tomoyo-hime that he's going to go to travel longer. Black Mokona's ear ring is for saving everyone's memories. White Mokona showed it to everyone.

Wow, their outfits are even upgraded version of before!!

Both Syaoran and Sakura's true name is Tsubasa!! (Like the spoiler said)

I think this "satisfied" the mood of the confusion even though the truth is not explained (well, except for Syaoran and Sakura's true name and the use of Black Mokona's ear ring.)

9 extra pages
tsubasaloverNov 18, 2009 10:50 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 5, 2009 4:58 PM

Sep 2008
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
:... ( It's the end.
nO wAi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2009 5:42 PM
Jul 2009
Omg, yes! This ending was SO much better than what the summary said.

It's extremely open, though. I wonder if there's going to be a sequel.
Oct 5, 2009 6:05 PM

Aug 2007
where to find?
Oct 5, 2009 7:00 PM
Jul 2009
Maora said:
where to find?

Download RAW: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4863UWNJ
To convert RAR files to ZIP (if your computer can't read RAR files): http://www.media-convert.com

English Translation: http://starlady38.livejournal.com/282544.html
Oct 5, 2009 7:17 PM

Aug 2007
Faeverily said:
Maora said:
where to find?

To convert RAR files to ZIP (if your computer can't read RAR files): http://www.media-convert.com

i meant one already scanlated. :<
Oct 5, 2009 7:18 PM

Jun 2009
Wow... It's really over. That's sad :(
Ok, the ending was actually pretty good, compared to what I was expecting.

It is kinda weird that Sakura & Syaoran's real names are Tsubasa though >_>
Oct 5, 2009 8:35 PM

Nov 2007
Maora said:
Faeverily said:
Maora said:
where to find?

Raw was just out, so scanlation is not out yet. You will have to wait for a while.

Faeverily said:

Sorry for not being able to do a very good summary.
tsubasaloverOct 5, 2009 9:57 PM
Oct 5, 2009 8:58 PM

Nov 2007
this is much better, but still left a lot unexplained, oh well I enjoyed the ride and Sakura and Syaoran continue to be my all time favourite anime couple ever....EVER!!!
Oct 5, 2009 10:09 PM

Aug 2008
see it was a great end, IMO

some miner things were left unexplained, but they were just things u guys thought was something that needs to be explained, like other worlds people situations and all, they are irrelevant for the most part.

The earring from the Black Mokona, was awesome, so that's its use will how now. since it has Sakura's memories the most Syaoran, and the group will come to Clow Country the most, which is great for both "Tsubasa's"

and they will also be going to Watanuki's place second most often, which is great, and i hope that leads to them making appearance in xxxHOLiC, if it happens awesome, if not its already stated and we are to assume that they do.

Fei and Kurogane did most of the talking so that was good to keep them active in the last chapter, and see this chapter did tell us what they will do next, like i said they would last chapter.

This was a great reading journey, and I'm sure they will have one good journey with the boys alone and their awesome gear, not worrying about getting in to trouble sum situations, just full on throttle.
Oct 5, 2009 10:30 PM

Nov 2007
tsubasalover said:
Maora said:
Faeverily said:
Maora said:
where to find?

Raw was just out, so scanlation is not out yet. You will have to wait for a while.

Scanlation is out!
http://www.onemanga.com/Tsubasa_Reservoir_Chronicles/232.5/
Oct 5, 2009 10:43 PM

Aug 2007
ily.

quite unexpected, but this will do rather than chapter 232. ><
MaoraOct 5, 2009 10:47 PM
Oct 5, 2009 10:51 PM

Jul 2009
This all screams out SEEEQQUUUEEELLL!!!

Either we will see everyone in upcoming CLAMP mangas (xxxHolic included) or they'll make a short and/or new manga that'll chronicle the new journey.

I'm really hoping to see the clones again as the bastards teased us with the fact that they're still alive as feathers and can be reborn in new bodies!

This definitely improved and gave us a little bit more of a satisfying ending than 232..
Oct 5, 2009 10:53 PM

Sep 2008
Please no more.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2009 10:55 PM

Aug 2007
Maora now wants CLAMP to finish xxxHOLiC.
Oct 5, 2009 11:06 PM

Sep 2008
wow a good ending indeed, not like the last chapter....still is sad, 2 years (for me) reading this, its the longest manga ive ever finished ¨*sob*
tsubasa_=sakura & syaoran reservoir chronicles, interesting
now to wait for xxxholic and a new clamp manga
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 6, 2009 12:00 AM

Jul 2008
I do not want a sequel. This series is done, and CLAMP can move on.

xxxHolic should continue on after this series, at least to show some examples of how his life will continue, and then end the series.

Then we can get something from CLAMP that makes sense. (Code Geass was good, but had plot holes).
Oct 6, 2009 12:04 AM

Mar 2007
What a beautiful ending.
Now we can only wait for Syaoran & co to appear in Kobato or something.
Oct 6, 2009 1:00 AM

Jan 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
Please no more.

QFT~!
Oct 6, 2009 1:55 AM

Nov 2007
The ending was they're going for another journey T_T? Lame ... then they're both like my real names Tsubasa ... the confession was a long time coming but laacked a significant impact imo =/ maybe I'm being a bit too critical because the series started out so incredibly well but with this ending chapter I wasn't really satisfied with what they'd done =/
Oct 6, 2009 2:04 AM

Oct 2008
I'm soooo sad that Tsubasa ended and the real names of Syaoran and Sakura has finally revealed....

haha....Kuro and Fai even Interrupted the Good scene Between the Couple....made me laugh a little...

i wanted to see the continuing journey!! they can make a new manga (With a Different Title of course....) and the manga is about the continuing journey of the three!! woohooo!......but......it not even possible........well........
Oct 6, 2009 2:38 AM

Jul 2007
Crimsonwill said:
The ending was they're going for another journey T_T? Lame ... then they're both like my real names Tsubasa ... the confession was a long time coming but laacked a significant impact imo =/ maybe I'm being a bit too critical because the series started out so incredibly well but with this ending chapter I wasn't really satisfied with what they'd done =/

Erm, Its opposite for me.

TRC started really bland. There was nothing exciting up until Tokyo came and real plot began. Since then, it was enjoyable and intelectual ride, where authors did not, thankfully, try to spoon-feed everything to them.

BorixXx said:
This all screams out SEEEQQUUUEEELLL!!!

Either we will see everyone in upcoming CLAMP mangas (xxxHolic included) or they'll make a short and/or new manga that'll chronicle the new journey.

No.

There's no need for sequel. Ending was perfect, explaining everything that was in need to be explained.

And yes, they will appear in xxxholic, because xxxholic and tsubasa ir two parts of the same thing.

=============================================

Overall quite sad ending - Watanuki is forced to forever stay inside the shop, and Syaoran is forced to forever wander through the worlds, never really creating a family or staying down.

Sakura on other hand is left there waiting for him.

Overall, I guess now its clear on who the "customers" of Watanuki in upcoming xxxholic chapter are.
Oct 6, 2009 3:15 AM

Apr 2008
hahas ... thats quite cool ... having the same real name xD

oh well .. weird kind of ending o_o it ended with them going on another journey ...

Oct 6, 2009 3:44 AM

Dec 2007
really good ending.. satisfied now :D
Oct 6, 2009 3:46 AM

Aug 2007
Now that was an ending! For me it was perfect!
But I still can't believe it ended, I'm going to miss it... it's been so long since I've began reading this!
I hope to hear more about Syaoran and the others in xxxHolic.
Oct 6, 2009 5:41 AM

Oct 2007
decent but ending is not good enough after reading all these 233 chapters :/
Oct 6, 2009 5:53 AM

Jun 2009
I loved how it ended =^-^= I thought that if there will ever be a sequell (which I don't really want) the clones would be reborn as Tsubasas' babies :X
Oct 6, 2009 5:57 AM

May 2009
Jin_uzuki said:
The cap wasn't so bad, but it still don't change the fact that the ending is shit.

afraid i gotta agree with this. maybe they'll make a sequel about the new adventures. it could be interesting
Oct 6, 2009 6:16 AM

May 2007
I liked the epilogue, mainly because Syaoran and Sakura were finally able to confess their love for each other. And in my opinion, it was a happy ending. Sure, the clones didn't make it, but I don't feel as sad for them (probably because they died twice and the way the epilogue hinted at, there probably is a world out there in what Syaoran described). As for Watanuki, I don't read holic, and with what little they went into with his character in TRC, I really didn't care that he was left in one place.

I also wonder why CLAMP made Sakura have a dream where that if she went with them, she would only bring them trouble. I mean, its not like they plan to continue the story or anything, so why leave her behind? I guess CLAMP just wanted them separate or whatever. Leaves more to the fans to imagine what might happen, I guess. *Shrugs*

Anyway, loved the story overall, but the last arc was a bit painful in that it seemed kind of stretched out and the ending seemed a bit anti-climatic.

Final 8/10.
Oct 6, 2009 6:34 AM

Aug 2007
the only part i liked was when Fai called Kuro-tan!

now on to xxxholic please.

Oct 6, 2009 7:46 AM

Aug 2008
Awww, their names are Tsubasa. How sweet. <3 And I happen to love open endings, so the epilogue wasn't too bad. All I want now is to see Yuuko one more time. TT_TT
Oct 6, 2009 8:38 AM

Dec 2008
LOVED IT. Much better than 232!

The way it ended screams out sequel - I definitely wouldn't mind a sequel (atleast have it short) :P. There's definitely no doubt that everyone will appear in xxxholic - so I'm totally loving that too :D

I can't wait for xxxholic now :)

banmenow said:
Then we can get something from CLAMP that makes sense. (Code Geass was good, but had plot holes).
Err, Code Geass wasn't CLAMP, CLAMP only did the art.
Oct 6, 2009 9:01 AM

May 2007
Awww, I loved the the two page spread where Syaoran confess to Sakura. It's so beautiful, almost made me forgive Clamp for all the mindfucks they've been giving us. I also loved the fact that both of their names is "Tsubasa". It just ties nicely with the title of the manga. x3 ALSO we got to see Touya, Yokito, and omfg Fujitaka and Nadeshiko! So this epilogue made me extra happy. We also got some KuroFai fanservice, thanks Clamp. XD

So I guess now we're going to see how their journey goes in xxxHolic? Can't wait. :)

Oct 6, 2009 9:49 AM

Feb 2008
What a CLAMP ending ;_____;

So sad, but I'm so glad they could both confess.

That "but I can't go with you, can I?" was heartbreaking.
Oct 6, 2009 10:05 AM

Jul 2007
vindemon64 said:
As for Watanuki, I don't read holic, and with what little they went into with his character in TRC, I really didn't care that he was left in one place..

I just can't see how people can read TRC without reading xxxholic.

Its one storyline. Seriously.

Its like taking manga and reading it by skipping half of chapters.
Oct 6, 2009 10:06 AM

Dec 2007
Now THIS is a proper ending, unlike chapter 232 (whoever told this was just an extra chapter is going to get a serious beating). Finally we get both an explanation of what did Kimihiro and Sya.. ehh, Tsubasa, paid to get out of that dimension, and their real names being Tsubasa was something cute ^_^
It seems that even though he's going to travel again, the Black Mokona's pendant will be sending them again to Clow Country a lot, so it's not that much of parting in the end. Also, for those reading Holic, seems like the Tsubasa crew minus Sakura will be appearing in the shop from time to time. Looking forward to it, since if there's a way for Syaoran to finish his quest, it will happen there.
Oct 6, 2009 11:55 AM
Jun 2009
I totally LOVED it. I loved all of it, from the two "Tsubasa"s to their new outfits. I don't think there should be a sequel, since everything's resolved now and a sequel would mean tons of filler episodes as the team travels again.
Oct 6, 2009 12:03 PM

Aug 2007
well... It was a good final for me, all things were explain and finally the real names were dicovered.

Was funny the time that i pass reading the manga and I have the promise to reread it.
Oct 6, 2009 12:36 PM

May 2007
Fai said:
vindemon64 said:
As for Watanuki, I don't read holic, and with what little they went into with his character in TRC, I really didn't care that he was left in one place..

I just can't see how people can read TRC without reading xxxholic.

Its one storyline. Seriously.

Its like taking manga and reading it by skipping half of chapters.

Well, its not like I'm making a conscious effort to NOT read it. It's more of the fact that I didn't know xxxholic was so intertwined with TRC till deep within the story that I figure I'd first finish TRC before I get to xxxholic. Believe it or not, the anime of TRC is actually what hooked me onto the series, and after hearing how terrible the anime was, I began to read the manga. Again, at that point, if I knew it was pretty vital to read both to understand the full story, I would have picked up xxxholic then. *Shrugs*

I plan to read it at some point in the future, hopefully sooner rather than later as the TRC stuff is still fresh in my mind.
Oct 6, 2009 1:20 PM

May 2007
@vindemon64 - same
i didn't noe that trc and xxxholic would be so dependent on each other so i stopped watching the anime a couple eps in, i might start again but trc wasn't so "wow" that i would want to go back a read xxxh tho

well trc's ended was okay i guess.....another journey......fun........-_____-'' the only part of the ending i really liked was cute love confession, other than that meh.....>.>
Oct 6, 2009 1:41 PM

Dec 2008
Well it's too bad for the people who didn't read xxxholic at the same time as tsubasa. Even if people start reading xxxholic now, it sort of loses the affect of reading tsubasa and xxxholic back and forth.
Oct 6, 2009 2:29 PM

Jul 2007
robbydesu said:
Well it's too bad for the people who didn't read xxxholic at the same time as tsubasa. Even if people start reading xxxholic now, it sort of loses the affect of reading tsubasa and xxxholic back and forth.

exacta.

The main "fun" of reading those two manga is how the chapters of both manga go into coherent timeline.

In a sense one reading both manga, side by side, at the speed it was released can more easily follow the storyline, while the one who reads it after reading trc would have trouble placing holic events into trc events timeline, which is really important in order to understand the ending for both manga.
Oct 6, 2009 2:37 PM

Jun 2008
Well, I have to say that I'm satisfied, unlike other manga **cough** school rumble **cough**, almost everything was resolved and Syaoran and Sakura got their happy ending (kind of).

Either way, I think this is sufficient, I DONT WANT a sequel, this is a pretty good ending as it is.

TRUST ME, other manga have ended way much WORST and with nothing being resolved.
Oct 6, 2009 3:52 PM

May 2009
okay...that was a better ending.
and i totally forgot about the name thing...they weren't using there really names?
and there both tsubasa? oh.
anyway...this was one trippy manga, but i stuck with it and finished it.
and even considering this i think i'll give it a 7.5-8/10 (i'm indecisive)
Oct 6, 2009 3:55 PM
Jul 2009
Faeverily said:

Sorry for not being able to do a very good summary.

Oh, I wasn't talking about your summary.

I was talking about the spoilers that were released from the epilogue chapter before it actually came out xD
Oct 6, 2009 4:08 PM

Dec 2007
I can´t believe it´s really over.
I was so mad last week, because I thought it was the last chapter, and they didn´t solve anything! But right now, I have to say that i couldn´t be happier!!!

First, we get to see Kurogane and Fai acting cute, and Touya and Yukito also appear!
and then, of course, there´s the confession!!! I think this is the first time i see something more than " my most important person" in CLAMP´s works!

Furthermore, now we know the real names of Syaoran and Sakura ( destiny again...) !!
It´s kind of exciting, seing the start of a new journey, and since Mokona sais that they´ll go to Yuuko´s shop alot, I guess that mean they´ll appear in xxxHolic!!
Oct 6, 2009 4:11 PM

May 2007
Fai said:
robbydesu said:

exacta.

The main "fun" of reading those two manga is how the chapters of both manga go into coherent timeline.

In a sense one reading both manga, side by side, at the speed it was released can more easily follow the storyline, while the one who reads it after reading trc would have trouble placing holic events into trc events timeline, which is really important in order to understand the ending for both manga.

Well, I guess I'll find that out eventually. :D
Oct 6, 2009 5:04 PM

Jul 2008
robbydesu said:

banmenow said:

Corrected once again :(

Also, I understand why Syaoran was using that name instead of his real one, because his father told him to do it; but why Sakura? There was nothing in the manga that suggested that she wasn't using her real name.
Oct 6, 2009 5:06 PM

Dec 2008
banmenow said:
robbydesu said:

banmenow said:

Corrected once again :(

Also, I understand why Syaoran was using that name instead of his real one, because his father told him to do it; but why Sakura? There was nothing in the manga that suggested that she wasn't using her real name.
No it was mentioned in the manga that "Sakura" isn't her real name XD..

In case you haven't noticed, but none of the four main characters use their real names: Sakura, Syaoran, Kurogane and Fai :P
Oct 6, 2009 5:27 PM

Jun 2007
"so you'll visit the shop plenty as well" ...YES!

Nice ending, feels weird knowing it's over, I always thought it would last longer dunno why.

8/10 'happy' ending yay :3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 60 Discussion

kuuderes_shadow - Apr 26, 2014

3 by Imran_19 »»
Sep 27, 2023 1:12 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 24 Discussion

Confucius - Aug 7, 2012

3 by Animelover875 »»
Aug 30, 2022 8:20 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 202 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 23, 2008

23 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 5:36 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 181 Discussion

Kineta - Jan 30, 2008

12 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 3:40 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 168 Discussion

Crystal - Oct 3, 2007

5 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 2:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.