Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan: No Regrets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2014 11:27 PM

Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Great end to this series, This was a really good spin off series to the main series. Looking at Isabel corps body and how her eyes looked really sadden me. I hope this series can one day get a ova adaption, but since Levi is a popular character I think it will happen.

Btw the chapter I read was the translated chapter, so if you guys can't find it, message me and I'll give you the link.
Jul 1, 2014 7:04 PM

Nov 2011
And thus Levi joins the squad with the team. Nice. Did he just ask what human tastes like? WHAT.
Jul 1, 2014 7:49 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Badass Levi being badass again! Loved how he massacred those titans instantly in a row! So awesome!

Erwin convinces Levi and so he joins the Survey Corps. Too bad, Farlan and Isabel are gone. *sigh..
VindstotJul 1, 2014 7:57 PM

Jul 2, 2014 4:28 PM

May 2011
Does someone know if this one was really the last chapter? The last panel had an "END" message there... o_O
Jul 3, 2014 3:00 AM

Oct 2013
I found it quite disappointing. It was a quite boring end of an interesting story.
Levi is depicted ad a super human, not just the strongest man in mankind, he kills those titans too easily.
And he changes his mind too easly too!
He wants to kill Erwin for having throw him in mud. He's willing to kill for nothing. Then he finds out that he has been manipulated by Erwin in order to get evidences against that politician and to get his strenght against Titan. That could be a better reason to kill him, considering that his friends died in the atempt to get a blank sheet of paper.
Does he kill Erwin? No. Does he seriously attempt to kill him? No
Just a few words and he's ready and willing to fight Titans!

bah!
Jul 3, 2014 9:16 AM

Oct 2013
ryoko74 said:
I found it quite disappointing. It was a quite boring end of an interesting story.
Levi is depicted ad a super human, not just the strongest man in mankind, he kills those titans too easily.
He wants to kill Erwin for having throw him in mud. He's willing to kill for nothing. Then he finds out that he has been manipulated by Erwin in order to get evidences against that politician and to get his strenght against Titan. That could be a better reason to kill him, considering that his friends died in the atempt to get a blank sheet of paper.

bah!

People that read the light novel version said the manga version ending is totally different compare to the light novel version.
Jul 4, 2014 2:16 AM

Jun 2012
kind of a half-assed ending tbh....

makes me wonder if I really want to buy the second volume or not.... though I guess I will but I don't think I will read the story again

ryoko74 said:
I found it quite disappointing.
(...)
(...)
!

^This

- I only draw freestyle! -
Jul 4, 2014 3:10 AM

Aug 2012
Levi went beast mode when he saw it was too late to save Farlan.
Jul 5, 2014 12:33 AM

Jul 2011
Well... apparently Levi is easily convinced. o.O

Wasn't that the last chapter? It said "the end", and the next chapter is a special, so...
What's the LN version?
Jul 5, 2014 8:45 AM

Oct 2011
Levi was great this chp. Sad seeing his dead friends again... Hope they animate this series though
Jul 8, 2014 7:18 AM

Jun 2013
...Welcome Titans....Welcome to the competently One-Sided and Total Slaughter....You just Pissed one person...who you are not meant to be pissed.....Ground will drown to the Titans blood.

...so....Isabel...and Farlan....they died.....For nothing...absolutely...nothing....as regarding the plan would say...but if Levi had done that it would truly been for nothing....

Great ending....fitting to spin off....can't wait to read the special chapter tough
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 8, 2014 8:32 AM
Jan 2012
keragamming said:
ryoko74 said:

bah!

People that read the light novel version said the manga version ending is totally different compare to the light novel version.

What do you mean? Is there another ending?

It was just a bit too expected, and weird, given that (I think) It is the first/second time he's seen titan and he is already a master at killing them. And he was convinced a bit to easily... As said above ready to kill over nothing...
I liked the scheme Erwin did though. :)
Can't wait to see what Levi's story will ne in the actual manga, but Isayama seems to like having things connected (Judging by the fillers), so my guess is, he is gonna include that in a way... maybe... Idk if he even had something to do with this one.

It was great for an Ova, though. I'd love to see it.
Jul 8, 2014 10:46 AM

Apr 2014
That was pretty interesting how Levi was kind of swayed. I wonder how long this spin-off series will be..
Jul 9, 2014 10:55 AM

Feb 2013
keragamming said:
ryoko74 said:

I'd love to read that then because I'm disappointed with this ending, I mean it was something like let's wrap it all up in a chapter and let it end. a little bit too sudden maybe.
the change of heart was really out of the blue, that little speech couldn't be really enough!he had been willing to kill for his friends...

No Blood! No Bone! No Ash!
Jul 9, 2014 12:38 PM

Dec 2013
I just can't get over how sad it is. And how Levi is taking it all in stride, not shedding a single tear. I thought maybe he did for a second when his head was down after finding Isabel's head but you couldn't tell because of the rain, but then I was like "lol no this is Levi we're talking about, he doesn't cry."
And, I think Levi didn't kill Erwin because he realized there was no point in doing so. It wouldn't bring Isabel and Farlan back, and if he did he would pretty much be a criminal his entire life, and I don't think he would want to go back to the underground after being exposed to life outside the walls. Remember his expression, in previous chapters, when he went outside the walls for the first time? Well, Levi doesn't really have many expressions but I got the vibe that he was kinda...taken aback by being outside the walls, at least at first. I dunno. Maybe I'm just reading into it too much.
"There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know."
Jul 14, 2014 1:01 PM

Dec 2012
Is this the final chapter? Or will it still be going? All I want to know, please!
"Live a good life, leave behind a legacy to be proud of."

I review anime! (via TrashMutant.com): Aldnoah.Zero: http://tinyurl.com/ly6oyr6; Sword Art Online: http://tinyurl.com/mzpks8t; Patema Inverted: http://tinyurl.com/kphmu7t

I also now review manga! (via Bagandbored.net): Chirality - To the Promised Land: http://tinyurl.com/mvblbuo
Jul 15, 2014 12:33 AM

Jun 2012
Kazekun-Original said:
Is this the final chapter? Or will it still be going? All I want to know, please!

next chapter is just a special (and it will be truly the last chapter of the manga that will be publisehd on Aria)

- I only draw freestyle! -
Sep 22, 2014 7:14 AM

Aug 2007
This was a bit too predictable an ending and borrowed too much from Isayama's Levi in the manga. The whole " choose with no regrets" thing was already done before, so I was hoping for a different dilemma for Levi to undergo. I did like part of Ervin's speech, namely blaming the Titans and not Levi's wrong decision. But I was hoping for more emotion from Levi... I realize he is a hardened soldier in the main series, but this should have shown him before he became that man, and I feel a bit shortchanged.

But overall, nice read and excited to see how the OVA will improve it.
Oct 3, 2017 1:25 AM

May 2016
levi being a badass. i wonder how strong the 2nd actually is? when compared to levi at least

Feb 5, 2018 12:16 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Beautiful Erwin´s speech to Levi!!!

Nice both Volumes, and after reading it, I can understand the dark in Levi!!!
Oct 8, 2018 3:54 AM

Dec 2015
It's a nice spin off, i like how to Levi joined the survey corps, a good explanation.
Jan 11, 2019 8:16 AM

Jun 2015
RIP Isabel and farlan
Apr 5, 2020 9:39 AM
Sep 2019
It's really amazing , yet so much heartbreaking
I hated Isabel and Furlan to die... wish they satyed alive
Apr 27, 2020 8:37 PM

Mar 2020
Levi joined the party
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Oct 12, 2021 9:46 PM
Sep 2020
Great ending absolutely worth it 10/10
Feb 4, 2022 1:27 AM

May 2020
A bit disappointing. I was hoping that Levi joining the Survey Corps took a little more than an underwhelming speech from Erwin. Kind of felt dumb that a speech like that was enough to convince Levi to join the Corps, especially right after two people he cared about died. Dunno, just feels like it was really rushed.
Nov 6, 2023 6:22 PM

Nov 2015
ryoko74 said:

erwin has talk no jutsu 😂

💢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: Kuinaki Sentaku Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2014

25 by Berry-Vodka »»
Nov 5, 2023 9:50 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: Kuinaki Sentaku Chapter 6 Discussion

misakiscarlet - May 1, 2014

18 by Berry-Vodka »»
Nov 5, 2023 9:01 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Gaiden: Kuinaki Sentaku Chapter 4 Discussion

misakiscarlet - Feb 28, 2014

16 by Berry-Vodka »»
Nov 3, 2023 9:40 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Gaiden: Kuinaki Sentaku Chapter 1 Discussion

zellami - Nov 28, 2013

29 by Berry-Vodka »»
Oct 31, 2023 7:28 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Gaiden: Kuinaki Sentaku Chapter 3 Discussion

Kyo- - Jan 30, 2014

30 by Mack_Yeager »»
Oct 9, 2021 9:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.