Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2014 1:47 PM
Jul 2012
Actually, first of all, I want to know more about the aliens. I haven't gotten far in the anime. Tell me everything you know from the anime and manga as well.

Now, to the point. What pisses me off about these anime (like Freezing and Heaven's Lost Property) is that there's this stupendously heinous organization/person/group that does these unimaginable things, but in the end (of the anime), they get away scot-free. If this happens in the anime, just tell me bluntly, "yes." Then, elaborate on what happens to the organization in the manga as of now. Tired of the bullshit. Tired of waiting to see one simple fucking thing done that would feel so satisfying--lay the villains on a chopping board and skewer them to death.
Jun 29, 2014 2:00 PM

Jan 2014
Yes, the organization gets away scot-free in both the anime and manga. Although

However in the manga,

Onto the aliens. I admit I don't know or remember much about them so hopefully some else can elaborate but I'm pretty sure
Okay that last part might be completely false so please can someone confirm what I just said.

Lastly, in the manga and anime credits

Sorry about the spoiler tags but it's for consideration of other people. Hope that answers at least some of your questions.

Totally agree with you on Freezing though. Seriously, organizations kill more Pandoras than the actual NOVA in that series.
RedParkJun 29, 2014 2:05 PM
Jun 29, 2014 2:14 PM
Jul 2012
daxlks said:
Yes, the organization gets away scot-free in both the anime and manga.
Bummer, doesn't surprise me. Losing faith in anime when it comes to these genre. It's like they jerk you off to a point and just when you're about to finish with fantastic pleasure, they instantly leave. Pffft.
Jun 29, 2014 6:00 PM
Dec 2013
Well can someone explain a bit more what happens in the manga? Honestly, this anime was a disappointment to me, it started off really good and I thought they are going the right way, but it felt so rushed, although I didn't knew until recently that they actually put 100 chapters into 13 eps... Well it was predictable to the end, I hope the manga isn't as predictable as the anime is, I will probably read it, but not in the nearest future, so please can someone who read the manga explain more what is actually going, how did nearly all of the witches survive, what happens with the secret organization and the german organization etc... I feel very disappointed, hope other spring animes won't let me down as this one.
Jun 29, 2014 7:51 PM
Mar 2014
pehtimk said:
Well can someone explain a bit more what happens in the manga?

Just like what happen in Elfen Lied, you better off reading it than having someone break down the difference. I hadn't read it yet due to anime was on-going, but I'm willing to bet there will be so many contents that are left out will make you rage.
Jun 29, 2014 9:39 PM

Apr 2009
The manga is ONGOING so we don't know what will happen to the organization yet.

pehtimk said:
so please can someone who read the manga explain more what is actually going, how did nearly all of the witches survive, what happens with the secret organization and the german organization etc... I feel very disappointed, hope other spring animes won't let me down as this one.

the reason
survives is because

I've been reading this series since it started prettymuch and they skipped a lot of stuff for the anime, and later on they just diverged so wildly it's not even worth comparing it. I do recommend checking out the manga it is very good.
TiamatNMJun 29, 2014 9:58 PM
Jun 30, 2014 6:05 AM
Dec 2013
TiamatNM said:
The manga is ONGOING so we don't know what will happen to the organization yet.

pehtimk said:
so please can someone who read the manga explain more what is actually going, how did nearly all of the witches survive, what happens with the secret organization and the german organization etc... I feel very disappointed, hope other spring animes won't let me down as this one.

the reason
survives is because

I've been reading this series since it started prettymuch and they skipped a lot of stuff for the anime, and later on they just diverged so wildly it's not even worth comparing it. I do recommend checking out the manga it is very good.

ahh ok thx for the info... Well I will read it, but a bit later, because frist have some animes I want to finish but later on I will definitely check it out.
Jun 30, 2014 5:59 PM

Sep 2011
stanklem28 said:
Actually, first of all, I want to know more about the aliens. I haven't gotten far in the anime. Tell me everything you know from the anime and manga as well.

Don't ask and read the manga from the beggining. You'll not regret it =)
Veldin461Jun 30, 2014 6:02 PM

More topics from this board

» Is it set in the same world as Elfen Lied?

Saku33 - Nov 16, 2023

5 by Buny0058 »»
Nov 18, 2023 12:33 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

126 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:41 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

403 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

231 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

308 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 4:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.