Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

Aug 12, 2016 5:46 AM

I never expected that this will be better than season one.

9/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 24, 2016 7:12 AM

What an ending ;_;

Jan 2, 2017 5:57 AM

As nice as the season finale, the final ballet, makes it less melancholy and sad end. The episode is full of symbolism, and indirectly, during the narrative we are told that life is a moment made of things and people. The narrative is poignant, I would review again all the characters in another new season. Overall, this second season, brings the gift of many things, but not the best call of the previous one; are both very beautiful and pleasant to look at.
It was nice to see this anime, thanks a lot μ's!

8/10

Jan 2, 2017 5:32 PM

The last episode was nice, I wasn't disappointed. Im excited to see what happens in the movie now. Overall it was a great anime

Jan 23, 2017 12:45 AM

Aaaah perfect!!! Couldnt ask for a better season finale <3 That was soo beautiful.. the flashbacks, THE SCENE where they're all lying down on the ground aaaah im crying

I LOVE MY GIRLS FOREVER.. looking forward to the movie and OVAs then

Feb 16, 2017 11:32 AM

So that's where that μ's on the floor in the endings came from.

Niko's mother was amazing. xD

That alpaca's face when they found the other one was pregnant. That smug mofo lol

Hanayo becoming the new club's president made a lot of sense. I liked that. (Looks like she keeps overreaction, though, especially at the end.)

Mar 14, 2017 5:10 PM

This is really funny. I laughed, smiled, cried, and cheered while watching this.
I never was a fan of CGDCT shows and always thought idol shows are boring and not my type, but this ended up being a show that tempted me to give it a 10/10 specifically this 2nd season, but I'll end up settling with a 9/10 and give it a place in my favorites for a while. I really love all the characters so much with my top 3 being Nico, Umi, and Nozomi. I really wish more anime fans would get out of their comfort zones and try this. I encourage it. Now on to the movie (will watch it soon).

Apr 15, 2017 10:08 AM

The way they used Aishiteru Banzai was surprising. I felt like it was cut too short though, they didn't even use the best parts. Really liked the placement though.

I already have the movie, can't wait to watch it!

Reunion concert please? For us fans that came too late to the party? :(

Apr 17, 2017 6:52 AM

So are they going to be pro idols after they all graduate?

I loved the ending, glad that they ended it with Happy Maker.

MOVIE

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

Apr 21, 2017 12:17 PM

I'm really touched on their farewell. Didn't have regrets on trying this series up to 2nd season and I'll watch the movie. It seems this is the only idol theme series that I'm totally entertained despite idol theme isn't my thing.

Honoka is so underrated though. Honoka, Kotori, Maki, and Nico(I thought I'll hate her) are my best girls on this series.

May 23, 2017 10:05 AM
It was a good ride 9/10

Anyone knows name of OTS that plays before Aishiteru Banzai, when Honoka was making a speech (8:10 - 9:20)?

Jun 3, 2017 7:07 PM
One word: SPEECHLESS!

Wild Niko´s mother appeared doing the "Nico Nico Nii"... Nothing more left unseen after that xD

No shit why Love Live! is the most popular title in the worlds in terms of sales of everything Love Live!. Straight into my top 3. Still the movie and "Sunshine!!" left which I´m super excited for this not over yet :D

8/10
Modified by Hilariumosis, Jul 22, 2017 3:14 PM

Jun 30, 2017 8:34 PM

damn dude i have cried a lot in this episode, im afraid to watch the movie because i dont want muse to end.. Never gonna forget this group

Sep 29, 2017 5:42 AM

Nico's mom doing "Nico-nico-nii~!" was 10/10.

What a ride this was. Loved Honoka's farewell speech and the graduation song was done well. 8/10.

I'm going to miss watching µ. There's still the movie to watch.

Oct 19, 2017 5:29 AM

Sugooi! Didn't expect the second season to be this great. I'm so glad I watched the second season. This series is just so beautiful.

The three girls that supported muse from the start, in the end we don't get to know their names.

Nov 2, 2017 7:47 AM

This episode ended with a bang, now i have to see the movie aswell, no doubt, Hapy maker is one of my fav songs aswell now.
I'll certianly check out hte movie

Nov 3, 2017 6:23 AM
I loved all the references that they put in this episode! Including when Honk draws muse with a mop on the rooftop (like at the ending of Donna Tokimo Zutto) and all the references in Happy Maker. Definitely going to watch the movie.

Nov 7, 2017 3:00 PM

That friggin smug male alpaca.....

btw. I love Sonoda Umi

Jan 5, 2018 8:07 AM

Leo_10 said:
Nico's mom doing "Nico-nico-nii~!" was 10/10.

What a ride this was. Loved Honoka's farewell speech and the graduation song was done well. 8/10.

I'm going to miss watching µ. There's still the movie to watch.

IKR & awry1 in the family looks like mothers clone :D

Jan 8, 2018 7:43 PM

Farewell speech becomes a song because that's how µ rolls :'(
10/10 it needs to be 2 season longer and I hate that it ended :'(

Jan 11, 2018 12:19 AM
God of the Realm

yoo shoutout to love live being my 200th anime completed woop woop ill forever love this anime emotions all overr muse forever <3
Facta Non Verba

Apr 28, 2018 9:36 PM

Sad and emotional last episode. They should go pro and postpone college. This is one of the best anime I have ever seen.

Aug 18, 2018 5:51 PM

The farewell to the third-years was so emotional I almost slipped one and that song in graduation hall took the cake.
So Hanayo will be next club prez and Maki her vice, good choice by Niko although I will miss her and that phrase of hers (Niko Niko nii). I wonder what is the big news Hanayo was showing the girls, I guess I have to check out the movie then.

8/10
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Nov 18, 2018 5:30 AM

This season was overemotional, tbh, it made the season kinda boring. Plus, I didn't like any of the songs this time.

Dec 19, 2018 10:42 PM

Seeing Nico being a complete mama's girl with her mom who even did the Nico Nico Nii was super adorable ♥ I had the alpacas' sex reversed too so that's a surprise.

Started this season by the end of March and finally finished it at late December. It took me so long to finish this but it still felt all too fast as the graduation ceremony started. A simple farewell speech wouldn't do everything the 3rd-years did to be part of u's' success justice so sending them off with a sweet song that says that it's actually just the beginning was very touching for me.

While everyone else went home, the girls were taking one last look of their school and were just enjoying themselves with that gorgeous shot of them having a nap on the grass. That scene by the rooftop where she just reminisced their practice sessions while it slowly faded away with the water on the floor overwhelmed me with bittersweet emotions.

I was so happy that they threw a curveball at the very end by having Hanayo get a phonecall about them performing in a new gig~ Didn't expect that it would end up so cheerily but this was the perfect set-up for the movie lmao

Jan 6, 6:00 PM

Justfinished watching the second season of this Anime, damn it made my tears come down. It was my first time crying a lot. Now I'm going to watch the movie of this Anime. I hope they're still together.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]