Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 28, 2014 1:15 PM

Mar 2014
In my opinion I really liked the ending to this series. It did prove the fact that this is the true and final ending to the series and revealed that Shintaro's eye ability is recording eyes. It's basically the happy ending where everyone lives! :D Kenjirou and his wife meet again, Hiyori is alive, Haruka is back, Takane/Ene is back, and (most importantly) Ayano is ALIVE!. Then the gang is all together again and everyone is now a normal human except Mary :)

[center]Ayano looks really great here in a dress without her scarf![center]
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 29, 2014 9:19 PM

Jun 2014
From an anime-only standpoint, I feel like MCA wasn't all that good. It was like, eh, okay. But as a KagePro fan, it was like sweeeeeet, the final pieces to the puzzle have arrived! I can't really think of MCA as being it's own anime, it's more like a supplement for KagePro fans. XD
trentxw123Jul 1, 2014 3:46 PM
 "People SHOULD be doubted. Many people misunderstand this concept. Doubting people is just a part of getting to know them. What many people call ‘trust’ is really just giving up on trying to understand others, and that very act is far worse than doubting. It is actually ‘apathy.’" ---Shinichi Akiyama
Jun 30, 2014 4:19 AM

Jun 2011
trentxw123 said:
From an anime-only standpoint, I feel like MCA wasn't all that good. It was like, eh, okay. But as a KegePro fan, it was like sweeeeeet, the final pieces to the puzzle have arrived! I can't really think of MCA as being it's own anime, it's more like a supplement to KagePro fans. XD

Totally agree with you ;w;

My immediate reaction after the ep was 'idk what to think anymore', but meh, at least they've bothered to make an anime for the fans.

I'd love to rewatch this just for all the mekameka dan moments. And now that I know what to skip (e.g. ep 9 opening song!@*#^*!@#), I can enjoy only the good parts of this anime.
Hoped there was more KonoEne moments, AND WHY DIDN'T THEY ANIMATE THE ROLLERCOASTER SCENE FROM THE MANGA IT WAS SO FUNNY.

Oooh yes, and I did like how they've revealed Shintaro's and Ayano's abilities
And Ayano in the dress<3

What I loved the most from the anime:
Jun 30, 2014 9:27 AM

Mar 2014
Onigiri-san said:
trentxw123 said:
From an anime-only standpoint, I feel like MCA wasn't all that good. It was like, eh, okay. But as a KegePro fan, it was like sweeeeeet, the final pieces to the puzzle have arrived! I can't really think of MCA as being it's own anime, it's more like a supplement to KagePro fans. XD

My immediate reaction after the ep was 'idk what to think anymore', but meh, at least they've bothered to make an anime for the fans.

I'd love to rewatch this just for all the mekameka dan moments. And now that I know what to skip (e.g. ep 9 opening song!@*#^*!@#), I can enjoy only the good parts of this anime.
Hoped there was more KonoEne moments, AND WHY DIDN'T THEY ANIMATE THE ROLLERCOASTER SCENE FROM THE MANGA IT WAS SO FUNNY.

And Ayano in the dress<3

It is really great they decided to make an anime for KagePro so I loved it all the way through and will miss not seeing the gang animated.

Dat Roller Coaster Though:

Ayano <3:
Jun 30, 2014 9:52 AM

Jan 2012
Onigiri-san said:

OMG ONIGIRICCHI YOU GET ME SO BAD THIS IS WHAT I FEEL.
Jun 30, 2014 9:54 AM

Jan 2012
I was totally not satisfied with the ending because it's obviously rushed and I just got more confused and what the hell thank god all of that is finally over. //i'm really sorry but this is what i truly feel alskdjalidjalskdjalksdja //shot
Jun 30, 2014 9:56 AM

Jan 2012

Am I the only one who was all like "NO SHIT, SHERLOCK" with this scene lol.
Jun 30, 2014 11:35 PM

Aug 2010
lunaillumina said:

Am I the only one who was all like "NO SHIT, SHERLOCK" with this scene lol.

Lol no i was too XD

The thing is with KagePro, its that it was only 12 eps and the series has a lot of backstory and explanations and it all needs to be explained. If not, nobody would have understood the story. The actual plot really only started at episode 9? 10? And like we have all agreed the last episode was rushed. If anything, everything was pretty anti-climactic. I mean i liked it but i am definitely not satisfied at all. Its a little frustrating.

To be honest, at the begining i had high hopes but i stopped expecting a lot after i saw the art...

What i really enjoyed though was the songs and how they were sung by the actors. Too bad not every song was included
Jul 1, 2014 3:50 PM

Jun 2014
Phoenix1220 said:
Onigiri-san said:

And Ayano in the dress<3

It is really great they decided to make an anime for KagePro so I loved it all the way through and will miss not seeing the gang animated.

Dat Roller Coaster Though:

Ayano <3:

Yeah it was really great to see the whole gang animated. They couldn't have picked a better studio in that department; I love Shaft animation!
 "People SHOULD be doubted. Many people misunderstand this concept. Doubting people is just a part of getting to know them. What many people call ‘trust’ is really just giving up on trying to understand others, and that very act is far worse than doubting. It is actually ‘apathy.’" ---Shinichi Akiyama
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favourite Kagerou Project Song?

Reaper71 - Apr 25, 2013

41 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 14, 2023 8:23 AM

» Game: Count to 10 000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

crayola - Mar 31, 2014

423 by Lisette98 »»
Aug 9, 2020 1:27 PM

» A certain fandom rise from the grave.

SeatGameParade - Dec 29, 2017

1 by Shin_tbh »»
Dec 31, 2017 7:52 AM

» Game: Watched or Not Watched ( 1 2 3 4 )

crayola - Aug 3, 2013

190 by j-rose »»
Jul 22, 2017 12:35 PM

» Game: What's on your bookshelf? ( 1 2 3 )

crayola - Oct 14, 2012

115 by NinjaZombie »»
Sep 1, 2016 1:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.