Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 27, 2014 6:02 PM

Jun 2014
So I just finished the last episode recently and wonder if it will be another season coming out. Has it been announced or something? I don't have a great track on that, just started watching it yesterday and finished today... However would be nice with another episode since the ending isn't really clear. But don't know if the company sold good or anything.

Please help a friend out. Thanx!
Jun 28, 2014 12:22 PM
Oct 2012
Haag701 said:
So I just finished the last episode recently and wonder if it will be another season coming out. Has it been announced or something? I don't have a great track on that, just started watching it yesterday and finished today... However would be nice with another episode since the ending isn't really clear. But don't know if the company sold good or anything.

Nothing announced as of yet. Since the end of the last episode 2 novels (9-10) have been released and the next novel (11) has been announced as the last. With "Connect" that would give enough content to create one more season (since both seasons covered 4 novels each).

The disc sales for Next were pretty good, so there is a chance that there could be a third season, but this is by no means secured. I think you best hope would be if the author was working with the animation studio so that the last novel debut corresponds with the animation, because outside of that I would have to say that I think the odds are pretty long that an anime would be released after the series ends.
Jun 28, 2014 1:48 PM

Jun 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
Haag701 said:

Nothing announced as of yet. Since the end of the last episode 2 novels (9-10) have been released and the next novel (11) has been announced as the last. With "Connect" that would give enough content to create one more season (since both seasons covered 4 novels each).

The disc sales for Next were pretty good, so there is a chance that there could be a third season, but this is by no means secured. I think you best hope would be if the author was working with the animation studio so that the last novel debut corresponds with the animation, because outside of that I would have to say that I think the odds are pretty long that an anime would be released after the series ends.

Yeah I understand, Im not that into this anime, it had a unfinished affairs only that would be fun to have a good ending on, cause I didnt dislike the characters. Ty for the reply, just need to wait and see how the situation turns up, like anything pretty much with every anime...
Jun 28, 2014 1:54 PM

Jan 2013
It's pretty much universally accepted that a new season will more than likely happen, there just isnt enough source material at this point.

Worse case scenario I'm sure they'll do a direct to video movie.
Mar 3, 2018 5:14 AM

Feb 2018
I Hope Haganai get seasson 3

:)
Mar 7, 2021 3:44 PM

Jan 2020
Apparently, according to Eiji from AIC's EU UK division, he said that it was at production planning at AIC, and if production was greenlit, it would be released sometime in 2016. So I assume that that it was cancelled due to the ending of the series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Yesterday, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.