Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion

May 3, 2017 5:28 PM

was hesitant about the show and the poster kept me away for a while but i'm glad i gave it a shot and it's the most fun i've had since ages

10/10

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"

Jul 3, 2017 3:49 AM
i guss we are not getting a sesone 2 any time soon do we?

BTW sorry for my english english isnt my main
language

Jul 3, 2017 5:57 AM
elior1 said:
i hope there will be season 2 so they will continue from this cliffhanger at the end

3 years later and still no 2nd season. But we are getting movie(prequal) though. Sora and Shiro prob wont be in though sadly...

Jul 17, 2017 6:04 PM

Totally called Steph being the key piece to winning the fight, but Izuna definitely put up a good fight, tagging both Sora and Shiro. Then we've got them meeting the Priestess and doing a coin flip to have them join forces to take on the others, smart! Makes sense what they were saying about having to get all the race together to challenge Tet eh :P That won't be a regular chess match for sure lol. What I'm interested in is that last part, where the Priestess called down the gods, or Old Dei ... I guess that's what shrine priestesses do eh, commune with the gods? :O I wonder if every race has one of those!

So overall, I thought this was definitely fun to watch with nice visuals and music! Characters were decently interesting if not a little OP, and the overarching plot was pretty good too. The only downside for me is that knowing they're gonna win every time makes it less interesting, so a point off for that. Invincible characters have never been my thing, especially in shows like this. Oh well, it was still good, so I think it's closer to a 8.5, but gotta round it down. 8/10

Jul 26, 2017 4:15 PM

I guess I need to start the LN instead of waiting there is no hope for this;-; 8/10 great show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 28, 2017 10:15 AM

Nice final episode to end this rewatch, I enjoyed it more or less as much as the first time, AKA I had a blast, good stuff.

Oct 22, 2017 3:02 PM

An okay ending, didn't really like the last 3 or so episodes, but still good overall. I'd say a 7/10

Dec 6, 2017 3:04 PM

Finally the end of this show. It's curious that the most interesting part of the anime is the plot, I mean, what is it abou, cause de development could be cuestionable. The introductions was ok with our two main characters being transported to Disboard where they need to play to live. The characters Sora and Shiro are way overpowered and the way they won some challenges was not interesting at all.
Enjoyable anime with a plot grater than the story.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 16, 2017 7:00 PM
This show was a great laugh!
Couldn't stop smiling throughout!

10/10

Dec 23, 2017 12:54 AM

Oh no I didn't realize the ending was going to be a cliffhanger. I hate those. I was wondering how they were going to become god so quickly haha. I should have know.
Great series. I laughed so much. Love the characters. Confused me a bit lol. They are too smart. It's insane. It's crazy how sora thought so far into his strategy. But super cool.
Kind of upset about the ending though. Mostly because i loved it and need a second season. But it's been years since this came out and there's nothing so i don't expect one which just sucks.
Not sure if I'll give it a 8 or 9.
If there was a second season by now then I'd easily go with a 9 but I almost feel like there never will be one and we're just left with the cliffhanger. It was so good though. I'll figure it out. XD
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin

Feb 28, 2018 9:16 AM

The Blank has finally annexed the whole of Werebeasts' territory and making both sides happy. This is a wonderful show with a smart and cute loli, a genius brother, a straight (wo)man character and much more! Things were only STARTING to get interesting. The blank is not even worldwide famous yet!

12 Episodes are not enough! They do have a movie and the OVAs but what I want is a second season! Even though it's already 6 years old by 2018...

May 25, 2018 9:40 AM

I gotta say this anime can compete with the big leagues when it comes to audio and video till date :) +1, but I was certainly not a fan of the way Sora delivered or introduced his plans/intentions as I felt it was obnoxiously fast-paced. I mean they did a good job to get all the important content all fit in 12 episodes(which made it entertaining throughout) but i guess 24 would've been better imo(I know many others dont want a stretched out anime as well but thats how I felt) to move at a balanced pace and give an overall detailed introduction to the characters and the world.I would give this experience an 8/10, why is this so overrated tho? Lol.

Oct 7, 2018 7:17 PM
What a cliffhanger. It took them 3 years to bring Zero to light which makes me question if a s2 will ever happen.

Not too fond of the way they won but whatever, the show was fun.

Oct 29, 2018 12:56 AM

So the two bottom races in magic affinity has united, well the weak have to band together to fend off the strong and survive. Confronting Tet in the end either means uniting all 16 races or something to that effect. Hmm, we need to see all the other races first.

7/10 I thought it was OK.
Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted.

Nov 3, 2018 4:47 AM

this is my 3rd watching this anime and its still good watching this. i hope there is season 2 in future

Jan 11, 9:54 AM

I can now understand why people are so mad that season 2 hasn't come out yet lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Jan 16, 8:30 AM
Z6890 said:
Mr_Perv_ said:
When its been almost 2years & there still isn't a 2nd season.

So when will we riot

Probably sometime soon.

i'm ready when you are ... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Jan 28, 9:36 AM
なぜ私は馬鹿です

Absolutely amazing anime, oh my god it was so fun to watch. I was laughing like hell every episode. And I also really liked the characters a lot, and I found the story very interesting as well. 10/10!!

Feb 25, 9:28 PM

I hope in S2 there will be other races and they will fight against the god
Ohhhhh i cant wait for it
9/10

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 19, 11:58 AM

Oh my god this was so much fun, GIVE US SEASON 2!!!!!

10/10, I must buy the blu ray immediately.

Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]