Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]
Post New Reply
Poll: No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion

Feb 28, 2018 9:16 AM

The Blank has finally annexed the whole of Werebeasts' territory and making both sides happy. This is a wonderful show with a smart and cute loli, a genius brother, a straight (wo)man character and much more! Things were only STARTING to get interesting. The blank is not even worldwide famous yet!

12 Episodes are not enough! They do have a movie and the OVAs but what I want is a second season! Even though it's already 6 years old by 2018...
OwO

May 25, 2018 9:40 AM

I gotta say this anime can compete with the big leagues when it comes to audio and video till date :) +1, but I was certainly not a fan of the way Sora delivered or introduced his plans/intentions as I felt it was obnoxiously fast-paced. I mean they did a good job to get all the important content all fit in 12 episodes(which made it entertaining throughout) but i guess 24 would've been better imo(I know many others dont want a stretched out anime as well but thats how I felt) to move at a balanced pace and give an overall detailed introduction to the characters and the world.I would give this experience an 8/10, why is this so overrated tho? Lol.

Oct 7, 2018 7:17 PM
What a cliffhanger. It took them 3 years to bring Zero to light which makes me question if a s2 will ever happen.

Not too fond of the way they won but whatever, the show was fun.

Oct 29, 2018 12:56 AM

So the two bottom races in magic affinity has united, well the weak have to band together to fend off the strong and survive. Confronting Tet in the end either means uniting all 16 races or something to that effect. Hmm, we need to see all the other races first.

7/10 I thought it was OK.
Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted.

Jan 11, 2019 9:54 AM

I can now understand why people are so mad that season 2 hasn't come out yet lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Jan 16, 2019 8:30 AM
Z6890 said:
Mr_Perv_ said:
When its been almost 2years & there still isn't a 2nd season.

So when will we riot

Probably sometime soon.

i'm ready when you are ... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Jan 28, 2019 9:36 AM

Absolutely amazing anime, oh my god it was so fun to watch. I was laughing like hell every episode. And I also really liked the characters a lot, and I found the story very interesting as well. 10/10!!

Feb 25, 2019 9:28 PM
Nekogirl~

I hope in S2 there will be other races and they will fight against the god
Ohhhhh i cant wait for it
9/10

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 19, 2019 11:58 AM

Oh my god this was so much fun, GIVE US SEASON 2!!!!!

10/10, I must buy the blu ray immediately.

Aug 19, 2019 7:20 AM

That was a great ride!

8/10

Jan 2, 8:15 PM
Yeah, the anime was decent. Shiro's voice in the dubbed version was pretty bad, and the story lacked in some places, but it was OK overall.

I'll probably give this anime an 8.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls

Mar 3, 10:30 AM
This is fuckin' amazing in all aspects, the art style, the soundtrack, the story, the references (I love references) and the fan service, ooohhh the fanservice, 10/10 and I won't rest till it gets a second season. I NEED IT SO BAD.

Mar 20, 11:51 PM
sayang banget kalo gak ada lanjutannya

Mar 22, 9:41 PM

All is for the advantage of MC. I'm not convinced on how they defeat Izuna. Whatever, every game is always win by them because they're the protagonist lol
It's over hype. It's just a fine show.

Mar 30, 2:35 AM
They left us on cliffhanger for ages...Where we are still hanging till we chock

Apr 10, 8:17 AM

Been rewatching it again and again, I still hope for a second season...

Apr 19, 3:29 AM
And so light novel sales skyrocket as the anime doesn't continue for 6 straight years and counting. The last 5 episodes were where the show shines and are my favorite episodes.

~Fin

May 12, 3:13 AM

Tet is still waiting.....

Seriously tho, I used to get annoyed at people complaining about how there is no NGNL sequel all over the internet, now I kinda understand their frustration especially those who really liked this series.

Jun 15, 7:01 PM

I've put "No Game No Life" off for a few years now, and I'm glad I did! I feel I appreciated it far more than I would a few years back. The animation was really good and those vibrant colors were so nice to look at! The writting and games were very clever at times and I died laughing on many occasions, I had a blast!
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"

Jun 15, 9:34 PM

This anime exceeded my expectations. I felt like I could relate to it because it involved games and that is what I spend a lot of my time doing, playing games. There was a lot of fan service and while some people have mixed feelings about it, I did not mind it. While the show sometimes was a little predictable, it was still very much entertaining. There was never a part where I felt like I had to force myself to finish a scene. Very cool anime and characters and I am excited to see where it goes next!!

Jun 22, 3:00 PM

This is probably one of the worst shows I've ever seen, the only interesting character is Sora? How can you enjoy a story (not that there's much depth involved here anyway) if almost all characters are one-dimensional and their presence merely amounts to fan-service potential. How can somebody in their right mind even remotely like Shiro's character? Is there anything likeable about her, because she's probably the most boring character I've ever had the misfortune to have to watch in an anime.
KINDA NEW to anime. If you're reading this, feel free to recommend shows worth watching in my profile comments.

Jul 21, 3:17 PM

This needs season 2 ASAP!

I've really enjoyed this series and I should have watch it earlier. Oh well, I'll pick up the LN at some point.

Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]

Preview MangaManga Store