MUCH BETTER....

I score your post 1/100 as well.
I also wonder just wth Oregairu has to do with anything

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Sep 25, 2015 11:37 AM

robis798 said:

just watch Yahari / Oregairu instead dude.
so muuuuuuuuchhh better than this trash or what ever..

HaXXspetten said:
robis798 said:

I also wonder just wth Oregairu has to do with anything

NGNL
the retard MC (Sora) just "NEET" pretending to be cool in this show
can u imagine..??
the main character turn be pussy if he was separated from his sister as far as 10 meters.
Sora = the real pussy (never exercise) and suddenly so smart

You know the proverb :

"Mens Sana in Corpore sano" = "A Healthy Mind In a Healthy Body"

YAHARI
all the way in
the Main character never pretending to be cool.

8chiman = the real Batman in anime
Modified by gembelela, Sep 25, 2015 11:52 AM
Saber

Sep 25, 2015 11:51 AM
Hug Addict <3

bad troll is bad

Sep 25, 2015 12:00 PM

gembelela said:
robis798 said:

just watch Yahari / Oregairu instead dude.
so muuuuuuuuchhh better than this trash or what ever..

no

Oct 5, 2015 7:32 AM

Well, that was a ride. I have mixed feelings about the show but it kept my attention, had interesting character and world designs, and I was entertained! Can't ask for much more :) I'm definitely rooting for a second season.

My mixed feelings regarding this show stem from the "I'm better/smarter than everyone" and "The real world sucks, the world sucks" kind of attitude the main character has at times. It seems very immature, and I was hoping to see him and his sister grow and mature throughout the show but... nope. Didn't really see any growth. Maybe that comes at the end of the series? I'm considering getting the books since I'm curious what happens :X
♥♥ American in Tokyo with a love of anime & food ♥♥
5500+ followers ◼︎ Follow me on Instagram for Japanese food culture & language facts ◼︎
550+ anime watched ◼︎ Follow my love for anime here on MAL ◼︎
1600+ restaurant reviews in Tokyo ◼︎ Follow my food adventures in Tokyo on SynchroLife ◼︎

Oct 30, 2015 10:13 AM

oh so overrated. 3/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 16, 2015 10:55 AM

I had hard choice to give it 7 8 or 9, but I looked at my other voted anime and I would give it 8,5 and as I cannot I will give it 9.
I liked characters. Steph VA did a good job, but I still think her best role was Rias ;)
Sora, Shiro, Steph and Jibril made nice comedy group :) I mostly laughed around 1-7 episodes and little less in rest.
I liked plot, but I wonder if they will ever lose in the end of any game? (they started losing sometimes but in the end they always win).
Music was ok, and I love this OP not only because I love Konomi Suzuki voice, but the song is also nice.
This anime became harem for me, Ecchi could be better and they should rate it 17+ or R, but even as it is now it shouldn't be 13 :/ (but same as with some other anime).
I love the mind games and tricks.

For this last episode, they recruited new member to their party, but I don't like Izuna so much.
Ending with coin toss is ok, but I think beasts leader could demand higher reward for win. Her decision fits too nice to draw that Sora made. I think it was too perfect.

And that summoning?! What now season 2 will start with game against the best creature in world? Isn't it to much? Will Blank want to control him or only some information? They too often bet everything they got :/
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

Nov 22, 2015 8:49 AM

i loved no game no life a lot but the end was a bit disapointing..i mean..there are still some uncleared things..hope for a season 2 to perfectly COMPLETE such an mind-blowing anime :')
it deserves 9/10.

Nov 22, 2015 2:05 PM

After watching No Game No Life for the second time, I need a season 2. This anime fun to watch. As for episode 12, it wasn't the best

Dec 2, 2015 9:49 AM

What a way to end a battle! But no no no no not a cliffhanger. They don't have a second season. It's been more than a year and there isn't a second season in the horizon. 😭

Dec 13, 2015 6:56 PM
Damn why didn't I watch this sooner. What an amazing experience.

Dec 30, 2015 8:58 PM
The Stray

I enjoyed watching NGNL. Hope to see a season 2.
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
_______

Jan 9, 2016 12:30 PM

Finally over!

This could have been a fun watch if it wasn't such a blatant Mary Sue wish fulfillment story that would make Dakari King Mykan blush, if the characters were actually likable, if there was actual tension, and if there wasn't so much goddamn fanservice.

As it is right now though, this is easily by far the worst Madhouse show I have seen, and I hope it doesn't get a season 2.

I haven't seen SAO yet, so I can't compare them, but I highly doubt that it could be as bad as this or worse.

1/5 for the episode, 1/10 for the show.

Jan 18, 2016 4:35 AM

I pity Steph during the course of this show. Other than that, it was definitely a great watch XD If there's ever a second season made, I'll make sure to wear sunglasses when watching it; the color on the visuals hurt my eyes too much.

Feb 3, 2016 8:37 PM

Damn, that was awesome.
Loved the game.

Blank Doesn't Lose *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.*

The most epic part was the end, when Sora explained the rest of his plan envolving Elven Garde and when Sora and Shiro deduced how it was supposed to play out in the end with all the chess pieces and all. That was epic.

Really wished for a season 2 already, that's really sad *crying*
*still crying*
*bwaaaaaauhuuh*

Ahhahah, Anyway, really an outstanding anime.
Really happy I could watch this *.*
These were made by my awesomely cool friend illmadz :

Mar 3, 2016 9:23 AM

Please tell me what's special about this show???

Mar 4, 2016 5:01 AM
That was very good show! Giving 9/10. Will be waiting for the next season!

Mar 12, 2016 10:16 PM
D-ohnuts said:
Finally over!

This could have been a fun watch if it wasn't such a blatant Mary Sue wish fulfillment story that would make Dakari King Mykan blush, if the characters were actually likable, if there was actual tension, and if there wasn't so much goddamn fanservice.

As it is right now though, this is easily by far the worst Madhouse show I have seen, and I hope it doesn't get a season 2.

I haven't seen SAO yet, so I can't compare them, but I highly doubt that it could be as bad as this or worse.

1/5 for the episode, 1/10 for the show.

Only want to comment on the fanservice part. Whut? This show is actually very light on ecchi stuff, did you even watch shows like highschool DxD or To Love Ru? Now thats some exsessive fanservice which is kinda the point in those animes.

Anyway NGNL was a great anime imo and hope for second season.

Mar 12, 2016 10:25 PM

ogorhan said:
Only want to comment on the fanservice part. Whut? This show is actually very light on ecchi stuff, did you even watch shows like highschool DxD or To Love Ru? Now thats some exsessive fanservice which is kinda the point in those animes.

I've seen bits and pieces of those shows, and I have the same thoughts on those, but that doesn't make the fanservice in this show any less retarded. If a show spends the better part of at least two or three episodes with fanservice for humiliation fetishists, I'm not going to like it.

Mar 25, 2016 12:42 AM
"Most people in this world can only mock/scoff/insult at the works of the other although they may not be able to make it or expert on that too", what a irony . . . :))
~ この 素晴らしい イマダ の 世界 に 神様 の 祝福 を !!! ~ Kono Subarashii Imad no Sekai ni Kamisama no Shukufuku wo !!! ~
~ بارك الله في هذا العالم الجميل عماد ~ Barak-Allah fii haadzaa Al-Aalam Al-Jamiil Imad ~
~ Allah SWT 's Blessing on This Wonderful Imad's World !!! ~ Allah SWT Memberkati Dunia Imad yang Menakjubkan ini !!! ~

Mar 31, 2016 1:49 PM

what a way to finish

10/10

May 12, 2016 3:21 PM
Loli Lover

When its been almost 2years & there still isn't a 2nd season.

So when will we riot

May 28, 2016 10:21 PM

Mr_Perv_ said:
When its been almost 2years & there still isn't a 2nd season.

So when will we riot

Probably sometime soon.

Jun 17, 2016 4:57 PM

It's really a generic anime overall, it doesn't have anything particular :
The story is clearly designed to appeal to geek fantasm about saving the world in a digital world with games.
The chara-design was poor and the animation too flashy. The fanservice didn't bother me much since it's dedicated to masculine audience (however they even added incestual relationship to have all the clichés in the book).

But despite having all those stereotypes I actually enjoyed it, the games were entertainig enough.

Jun 21, 2016 11:32 AM

This anime was well done. I like the universe, there is a lot going on with 16 races ect. I have started the LN and cannot wait for them to all be translated in English. As for the episode 10/10, nice ending as well summoning the god at the end. I wish there would be a season 2 but it looks unlikely as this anime has been out 2 years now and no news :/ Still I loved this anime and I think it does a lot of things well.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Jul 21, 2016 7:06 PM
Amazing, this was the first anime I saw where not even one character was likable. Sora was a bitch, Shiro was a bitch, Jibril was a bitch everyone's a bitch woooooow. Apart from the visuals, I can't find anything positive about this anime. Heck even the fanservice was bad.

1/10, can't wait for the movie and perhaps a season 2.

Jul 27, 2016 8:28 PM
Genuinely fun to watch, absolutely loved it! I'm really hoping for a season two following that cliffhanger!

Aug 5, 2016 8:42 PM
-sighs- such a good show with such an unfinished ending. i still give it an 8/10 regardless because the show does deserve it, i just hope we see a season 2 -prays to haruhi-

Aug 8, 2016 12:29 PM
Season2 Please, i need it right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modified by VahalaYT, Sep 6, 2016 1:16 PM

Aug 15, 2016 4:11 PM

Fun show, genuinely interested for a second season. Just wished they didn't so blantantly sexualize underaged lolis.
Either way, I didn't expect much from this show, especially since I literally decided to watch it because of the catchy opening.
Modified by LeMasta, Aug 15, 2016 4:30 PM

Aug 18, 2016 11:00 PM

Season 2 please !!!

Sep 4, 2016 2:28 PM

This was AMAZING.

10/10

Sep 7, 2016 4:25 PM

Ok 10/10 can't believe I missed this.

Like wow. That freaking blew me away. Everything about this anime blew me away. And they took control of the werebeast territory. Like damn.

15 more races to go. Lets hope the movie helps out in that respect. We need a season 2.

Oct 18, 2016 4:05 PM
Man... I really regret watching these fucki*ing shit for entire life
nowadays many series always about Retard/Loner/Loser MC getting dreaming day,,

duh.. hope back to the past and watch something goood..

1/10 for sure
Modified by swansteiuger, Oct 18, 2016 4:35 PM

Oct 24, 2016 9:43 AM

Where the heck is 2nd season ? Dxx

MY

FAVORITE

【CHARACTERS💕】

Dec 2, 2016 1:24 PM
good anime of season,but not better anime of the year.
good results of games. I really wait this draw because make me remember of some cliches of animes.
But i like the results,but the consequences make a surprise. I wait a new season and have good content for this,but i don't have much chance this.

Dec 20, 2016 9:34 PM

Wait for the movie.....

Dec 23, 2016 6:56 PM

Fucking excellent but to much is missing and I don't see a proper ending o.o

Behold of my awesomeness~

Jan 2, 2017 11:08 AM

Wow this was fricking awesome!
please tell me there's hope for another season

Jan 4, 2017 3:05 PM

I need season 2 right now!

This show was just pure fun, but sometimes the colours were killing me. Still very nice animation. :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Jan 27, 2017 2:01 AM

PeacingOut said:
I like that Steph got to actually contribute something in the end, but other than that just kind of eh.....probably just not nearly otaku enough to have ever gotten really into this show.

Probably one of the most hyped up shows as it was airing (at least on MAL) that I've seen in a while that I just did not get into as much as most of the internet seemed to. Obviously it was entertaining enough to keep watching and had it's moments, but I'm never a big fan of what I see as substituting an actual premise (games, strategy, winning against seemingly impossible odds using your wits) for fanservice and otaku wank gag comedy. The show just did not handle the logic of it's game aspect (Issues like the whole Chess match and checkmate situation where Shiro should have clearly already lost being the most egregious example, but just in general) well even if it knew how to make it's games look as flashy as possibly thanks to the animation team at Madhouse which really did put in a strong effort. Despite said effort the show seemed to be more concerned with showing me the female characters T&A then actually building it's universe and characters in an interesting and engrossing way. The best moments of the show were also always the ones that had the least to do with the main characters who I both found incredibly obnoxious though perhaps less so as the series was nearing it's end. Just did not find Sora's loudmouth cool kid voice acting and general personality enjoyable at all and Shiro with her whispery waif voice might as well not even have been there for as much as she contributed most of the series despite the show trying to beat into the viewer how it's all about the two working together that makes them invincible.

Really can't think of much else to say, this show was just kind of a trifle that barely made the cut for me this season even though it did, but it must have done something right to make me not want to drop it flat out and stick with it. If there's a second season I doubt I'd be interested knowing what I know now about how poorly it uses it's game premise, but I can't say the experience of watching this has entirely been a waste of my time which is more than I can say from some shows. A 5/10 seems plenty reasonable for what this show gave me and where it fell short.

Love that Mario reference but yeah, a shut in shouldn't remotely have that much stamina to begin with. Too many deus ex machinas up the ass to count and that chick cheated up the ass with no magic used in the game but transformed(in my book that's magic).

They won because of Deus Ex MACHINA!!!!???? 5/10 - would never watch again.

As a gamer, I'm disappointed. The animation looked good, but i can't relate to the characters or the plot in general. I mean: I'm just not an otaku.

Finally!!!!! Someone who speaks my language about this series is here!!!!
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.

Jan 27, 2017 1:31 PM
Not bad however, if in the upcoming movie they give us an alright conclusion, I will be satisfied.

Jan 27, 2017 1:34 PM
Hug Addict <3

RangerStranger said:
Not bad however, if in the upcoming movie they give us an alright conclusion, I will be satisfied.
The light novels are still publishing so that's evidentially not gonna happen. Also the movie is a prequel taking place several thousand years in the past

Jan 27, 2017 1:42 PM
HaXXspetten said:
RangerStranger said:
The light novels are still publishing so that's evidentially not gonna happen. Also the movie is a prequel taking place several thousand years in the past
I did know this, thank you for the info, I will go read the light novel. Also the movie sounds quite interesting.

Feb 7, 2017 2:48 AM

I really enjoyed this anime. Decided to marathon it because of the tshirt I got in the latest Loot Anime crate. Great animation, clever twists within the games, and the soundtrack is beautiful. 8/10

Apr 24, 2017 7:57 PM

Yay, it was suuuuch a fun journey! :3 All of the characters were likeable, fanservice was creative and not pushy, everything looked and sounded amazing, love it!

Shiro is just a pure cuteness overload, and I was surprised by how charismatic and smart Sora was, at first I thought he would be just a typical pervy, creepy otaku, thankfully I was completely wrong!
To my surprise I liked Steph a lot as well, too bad later she didn't get much attention, I love dat silly clutz :3

I hope that upcoming movie is gonna be succesful and the second season will come out eventually, NGNL totally deserves it. For now I'm just a bit sad that there was no time for any development, or maybe showing something more of our MC's (supposedly) traumatic past. 8/10

I'm gonna miss these guys ;_;

May 3, 2017 5:28 PM

was hesitant about the show and the poster kept me away for a while but i'm glad i gave it a shot and it's the most fun i've had since ages

10/10

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"

Jul 3, 2017 3:49 AM
i guss we are not getting a sesone 2 any time soon do we?

BTW sorry for my english english isnt my main
language

Jul 3, 2017 5:57 AM
elior1 said:
i hope there will be season 2 so they will continue from this cliffhanger at the end

3 years later and still no 2nd season. But we are getting movie(prequal) though. Sora and Shiro prob wont be in though sadly...

Pages (20) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »