Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Le Chevalier d'Eon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2008 9:58 PM
Aug 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This show is so tragic!
Jun 21, 2009 1:41 AM

Aug 2008
So everything is FINALLY coming to a head. I can see nothing but hatred for the king after everything that has happened up til now. A lot of hopes and dreams have been trampled and there is a line of dead bodies in the wake of this story. Best & probably saddest moment was d'Eon finally reuniting with his fiance.
Mar 4, 2010 10:35 PM

Feb 2010
From what I gather... Maximillian seems like he was truly the king.

And what's up with the king scorching his own flesh. Insane.

This anime is so sad yet beautiful.

The scene where D'Eon is with Anna is one of the BEST scenes in the series.

On to the conclusion.... gimme answers!
Feb 9, 2011 10:51 PM

Sep 2008
FUCK! The first like 3 min left a bad taste in my mouth.
With only 1 episode, I hope that all my questions will be answered.

I truly wished that d'Eon would leave all of this with something to look forward to, but all of seems useless now. FUCK!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2012 8:37 AM

Jun 2010
Something I've noticed happens quite a lot in anime: a character (usually a woman) comes to the realization that they are about to be killed, with their killer in sight. The pursued tries to run but trips, is relatively uninjured, and is some how unable to get back up. They then decide it's a good idea to just tremble, cry, and try to crawl away from their pursuer.

Silly bitch, she could' have ran and screamed for help; but nope, convenient plot death.
Jul 25, 2012 9:52 AM

Jul 2011
another masterpiece..... on to the final ep....
Nov 28, 2014 8:50 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The curtain starts to close on this story full of mysteries and deaths.
Episode starts with bloody and with a final engaging narration was perfect, the atmosphere was the right one!
Wow!
I hate to think how it can teminare this TV series, the death of Anna did not expect, really sad for this aspect of the story, and very moved during the funeral, with D'Eon who embraces her for the last time.
Drawings and animations of very good level.
Jan 2, 2015 12:54 PM

Jul 2014
Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tragedy Tragedy Tragedy, I'm crying!!
Feb 17, 2015 11:23 AM

May 2012
Damn that was sad :/ but well I do wonder how they'll end the series off with the next and final episode!
Dec 6, 2015 8:55 AM

Dec 2012
The heaviest episode by far. I was so hoping that Anna would be the one to finally bring peace to D'Eon by the end. That someone would arrive to save her. My entire chest sank when the sword was plunged through her.

Based on how things were moving prior, I was a bit worried that the conclusion might have been rushed but everything has clicked together splendidly. I would rush over to the next episode but I need a moment to breathe.
Sep 21, 2019 3:32 PM

Nov 2016
Literally no one is safe from death, nor scheming and manipulation. This anime is full of intrigue.

Hyped for the conclusion.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 25, 2022 2:32 PM

Jan 2020
Well, Anna is probably one of the few people who I consider an actual victim of this story. She just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I really could care less about d'Eon at this point, and, tragically as it sounds, Anna is probably better off dead. D'Eon might literally be one of the worst MCs I've had the misfortune of watching, he certainly didn't deserve Anna. At least she doesn't have to attend to that for the rest of her life.

This episode should've come sooner in the series, or, better yet, the information should've been sprinkled throughout various key points. Dumping all of this at once, after so much else has happened, has very little dramatic effect.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Le Chevalier D'Eon Episode 24 Discussion

zippy - Jan 28, 2008

47 by Dawizz »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:56 AM

Poll: » Le Chevalier D'Eon Episode 1 Discussion

Genevieve11 - Nov 27, 2008

24 by removed-user »»
Feb 23, 2023 6:29 AM

Poll: » Le Chevalier D'Eon Episode 22 Discussion

MusashiRose - Mar 4, 2010

8 by commonxreaction »»
Jul 24, 2022 7:35 AM

Poll: » Le Chevalier D'Eon Episode 21 Discussion

zippy - Jan 27, 2008

10 by commonxreaction »»
Jul 24, 2022 7:06 AM

Poll: » Le Chevalier D'Eon Episode 20 Discussion

zippy - Jan 27, 2008

14 by commonxreaction »»
Jul 23, 2022 7:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.