Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 24, 2014 10:59 PM

Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So the technique begins and Sasuke fires an Amaterasu while Naruto creates a bunch of clones and then in that one moment where the fate of the world will be decided, one technique will break through Kaguya, this God like woman who can absorb any jutsu and that jutsu is...
Sexy Reverse Harem no Jutsu!
That page made me wish Kaguya was a guy! Fangirls everywhere are gonna be enjoying this. Are you watching this Jiraya sensei!? The chapter's title is justified. I thought of it in a joking manner but never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought of this as a possibility! Of all the twists recently, this one just takes the cake! Hats off to Kishimoto!

[i]Mod Edit: Added the bolded text present in every Ep/Ch discussion.
sarroushJun 25, 2014 5:38 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2014 11:11 PM

Feb 2011
just saw 1 page lol naked man. or its an extra? well i will comeback here to tell
-edit-
ahahhha wtf naruto, i love u lol.
just 15 pages? :(((
qpqJun 25, 2014 9:32 AM
Jun 24, 2014 11:46 PM

Nov 2011
Kazi9 said:
Kishi has been on a roll in the last 20+ chapters. Don't care what others think really enjoyed this so far! This chap was badass!

Explain?

Oh look:

Naruto and his ideas.

Mod Edit: Added posts together because of a previous deleted message post
TyrelJun 25, 2014 12:06 AM
Jun 24, 2014 11:47 PM
Jul 2018
Best chapter in a while. Now that the jokes are over we can get back to the joke.
Jun 24, 2014 11:48 PM

Jul 2007
Haha, omfg kishimoto. I always invisionsed something like this would happen in the near future but i had no idea kishimoto would actually use the harem jutsu LOL. Reverse harem rotfl. Wow i didn't even finish the chapter. Ill comment after i finish it.

I just hope this isn't the way the world gets saved i mean OMG.

Still i applaud you kishi! You caught us all off guard.
ArtimesGamerJun 24, 2014 11:59 PM

Jun 24, 2014 11:49 PM

Dec 2012
Lol at Naruto's Sexy Reverse Harem No Jutsu. It actually worked on Kaguya.
Naruto and Sasuke separated and now Sasuke will take on Black Zetsu.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 24, 2014 11:49 PM

Apr 2014
Using Sexy Jutsu against Kaguya. Now, this is what I call, unexpected. LMFAO. Weird ass chapter. +1 for Sasuke using Enton Kagutsuchi after a long time. Last page was great though.
Jun 24, 2014 11:50 PM
Aug 2012
OMG I did not just read that...
Bloody hell Kaguya is quite the silent type ain't she...
Jun 24, 2014 11:52 PM

Dec 2013
Decent chapter. Not sure how I feel about 'that jutsu'. It felt kinda pointless but it was still kinda funny. I still don't really like Kagyua as a villian. 4/5
Jun 24, 2014 11:55 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Just when I thought Naruto and Sasuke combo will pull a serious move, Naruto performs an unpredictably hilarious technique -- "Sexy Reverse Harem no Jutsu" XD
It almost worked on Kaguya too! Lol'd at Sakura's nosebleed. XD

Kaguya is quick to change place; turned lava to ice now..
Damn. Sasuke got pulled away to a desert dimension. :O

Can they take on Kaguya 1 vs. 1? O.o

Jun 24, 2014 11:58 PM

Jun 2011
I had to say i didn't see that one coming.
It was unpredictable and I laughed, it made me remember why i liked this manga in the first place.
Jun 25, 2014 12:04 AM

Jun 2013
OMG I totally called that like two pages before it happened when he said he practiced it more than rasengan LOL
Jun 25, 2014 12:17 AM

Jul 2007
lucidbrandon said:
OMG I totally called that like two pages before it happened when he said he practiced it more than rasengan LOL

Yeah i wondered that to, i was thinking wtf could he be talking bout. I actually thought it was going to be stupid ass pull of some hidden jutsu he has been learning in secret, but im glad i was wrong. That was just so awesome.

Applauds kishimoto

Jun 25, 2014 12:31 AM

Dec 2011
I give props to Kishimoto pulling out a reverse harem jutsu! Hahaha. Okay time to get serious again.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2014 12:32 AM

Aug 2013
A joke chapter huh
Jun 25, 2014 12:33 AM

Apr 2014
LOL, I laughed so hard when he used that reverse harem jutsu! That was definitely the highlight. Also the whole dimension thing is crazy, I don't even know what to expect.
Jun 25, 2014 12:45 AM
Dec 2013
Lol at Narutos jutsu.
Kaguya the qt is not stupid enough to fall for that I guess.
Now that shes separated them, what to do now?

BZ calling Kaguya "mom" was weird.
Jun 25, 2014 12:50 AM

Apr 2014
hahaha Kishi. Yup. You're right. I sure didn't see this coming. That Naruto and his ideas. Good chap.

Well, now Naruto and Sasuke are separated. Wonder what they'll do. Future chapters should be interesting.........hopefully...
Jun 25, 2014 1:01 AM

Jun 2013
Have to admit, Naruto is very unpredictable. Lets see how long they can stretch Saskue's solo fight. I give it 5 chapters.

Report Sakura for doing nothing significant for about 50 chapters.
Jun 25, 2014 1:05 AM

Mar 2014
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.... Naruto

ThreePointer said:

Report Sakura for doing nothing significant for about 50 chapters.

Hey....atleast she was the nose-bleeding Straight-man in the joke.
Jun 25, 2014 1:05 AM

Jul 2013
HAHA that's Naruto for you.
Sakura's reactions to the jutsu and after Naruto hit her lol XD
Oh.. boy. They'll be fighting solo now huh.
What are they going to do now..
Jun 25, 2014 1:09 AM

Jun 2009
I'm not gonna lie, this was SO stupid and random I actually stared at my monitor for a few seconds in disbelieve and then began to laugh like crazy.
Jun 25, 2014 1:16 AM
Mar 2013
I hope the author better end this manga series this year as promised i bet that it will end in november 2014 and if the final chapters comes and will end in November 2014 with a bang have one last cover of naruto in weekly shonen jump just like what they did to fullmetal alchemist in its final chapter.
Jun 25, 2014 1:22 AM

Jun 2013
grandy_UiD said:
I'm not gonna lie, this was SO stupid and random I actually stared at my monitor for a few seconds in disbelieve and then began to laugh like crazy.

That was literally my reaction. I was staring there like dumbfounded and then I started laughing like a retard. I just can't believe what I am seeing here...
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jun 25, 2014 1:29 AM

Mar 2014
This is really unexpected ... Reverse harem jutsu rocks!! .. some yaoi shoujos.. nowhere..
It really worked haha!! .. (oh.. she was just shocked.) and.. naruto .. do some awesome jutsus for a while..
Kaguya .. a dimension traveler!? .. woah ... she's really GOD-LIKE .. (well .. I think she's just "rewriting" the world .. which is mentioned on one of the chapters .. but that justsu is fearsome as it was..)
Sasuke on the move!!
Now they're separated!!
Great Chapter!!!
Jun 25, 2014 1:38 AM

Apr 2014
A joke in a middle of war where so many people died...
*Stands up and leaves*
Jun 25, 2014 1:45 AM

Apr 2014
Z4k said:
*Stands up and leaves*

My thoughts exactly. Damn, Neji died, the HQ got wiped off the map and so many fodders got brutalized and Kishi's introducing jokes. Makes their sacrifices look like a joke.
Jun 25, 2014 1:49 AM
Jul 2018
-FrozenRain- said:
Z4k said:
*Stands up and leaves*

My thoughts exactly. Damn, Neji died, the HQ got wiped off the map and so many fodders got brutalized and Kishi's introducing jokes. Makes their sacrifices look like a joke.
That already happened when Zetsu and his alien mom caused their deaths to build an army to fight against nobody.
Jun 25, 2014 1:58 AM

May 2013
LOL! I can't believe that worked! Reverse Harem Jutsu. Trying to give humor in the middle of serious chapters. Nice try.

Kaguya made an ice world. Funny how Sasuke was just tossed out like that. Just bring him to a desert to make things fast.
Jun 25, 2014 2:08 AM

Oct 2011
Stark700 said:
Kazi9 said:
Kishi has been on a roll in the last 20+ chapters. Don't care what others think really enjoyed this so far! This chap was badass!

Explain?

Oh look:

Naruto and his ideas.

Mod Edit: Added posts together because of a previous deleted message post

ohhh man i cracked up so hard

Jun 25, 2014 2:27 AM

Sep 2012
I swear I saw someone here say that Sexy no Jutsu would be Naruto's ultimate move (as a joke of course). Guess they weren't too far off LOL

So uhh..there's gonna be doujins of this or what?
Jun 25, 2014 2:27 AM

Apr 2014
XD Wow! That was so fuckin' unexpected!
It's been a such a long time since I thoroughly enjoyed Naruto.
Genius. 5/5

And that tomb-like building seems to be common to every dimension. Veery fishy~
Jun 25, 2014 2:48 AM

Oct 2013
That was garbage. :|

The last panel is the only thing I like so far.
Jun 25, 2014 2:54 AM

Aug 2011
And here I was thinking that nothing would surprise me in this manga. Oh man, how wrong I was... :D
Jun 25, 2014 2:55 AM

Jul 2013
Holy mother!! That was CLASSIC Naruto lol.... silly and unexpected attack like that is what made him unique.

Well obviously it was never gonna work but Sakura's face was priceless XD

I suppose Kaguya did have sex with someone and didn't just birth Hagoromo and Hamura from chakra or something. She still has sexual desires after all =p

Oh and of course there's still gonna be people complaining even though Kishi brought back the best thing about Naruto in the first place but what can you do :/
MoeGodJun 25, 2014 2:58 AM
Jun 25, 2014 2:55 AM

Mar 2014
Ah, the memories. That Sexy Harem jutsu made me give a nice long chuckle. I guess Naruto still holds his title of being 'The Number One, Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja'. Dude has unpredictability in spades.

I honestly doubt they're capable of taking her one-on-one at their level, so perhaps....I think Sasuke has the potential to find his way to Naruto with his new found Space/time capabilities and his new eye. He could also use the similar chakra him and Naruto now possess as a medium to locate him I think. They'll only have a chance at victory if they cooperate like Sasuke said, or if they show more abilities.

It's also quite strange that Naruto is still hanging around Obito, I'm assuming he still holds some relevance to future events.
Jun 25, 2014 3:01 AM

Jul 2011
Hahaha, this is pretty much Kishimoto finally admitting he doesn't even take his own manga seriously anymore. 10/10.
Jun 25, 2014 3:04 AM
Jun 2014
That technique harem jutsu was perfectly executed. I think Naruot almost saved the world.

Now that Sasuke is in a different dimensions , Im sure they will have to change tactics but soon enough Kaguya is going down

Good chapter !
Jun 25, 2014 3:23 AM

Jul 2007
jpem said:
-FrozenRain- said:

That already happened when Zetsu and his alien mom caused their deaths to build an army to fight against nobody.

you guys just don't understand, kishimoto is just trying to throw in a little humor there to reflect there current mood. I mean if you think bout it, since naruto has gotten these new powers, his confidence has raised to new heights and he has had a smirk on his face the entire time. Almost like he's enjoying this, compared to how he was before when he was in constant state of distress due to everyone dying around him. It kind of brings a lighthearted element to the table, that lets the readers know that naruto is obviously in control.

His emotions has changed drastically and why not have a little fun in the mean time. I think its actually appropriate for this scene. This kind of takes us back to the glory days of how naruto used to be, its nice to know that he still has that charm to him.
ArtimesGamerJun 25, 2014 3:26 AM

Jun 25, 2014 3:24 AM

Jun 2013
LOL!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Ok, So Kaguya is Closet Pervert eh? Or is more like Naruto is Total Pervert....Lol, Long time See eh. Really long time when we last see this kind of Humor in naruto!!!! COmpetently broke in laughter!!! If Naruto's Ero-Ninjutsu would have finished this i Would have laughed My ass off.

New Dimension? Damn She is powerful...Why Me thinks that main Final Fight will end up happen in that Castle? looks similar to that place that was in Fire Dimension.

Oh ou...1 to 1..
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 25, 2014 3:29 AM

Jul 2007
Jarjaxle said:
LOL!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Ok, So Kaguya is Closet Pervert eh? Or is more like Naruto is Total Pervert....Lol, Long time See eh. Really long time when we last see this kind of Humor in naruto!!!! COmpetently broke in laughter!!! If Naruto's Ero-Ninjutsu would have finished this i Would have laughed My ass off.

New Dimension? Damn She is powerful...Why Me thinks that main Final Fight will end up happen in that Castle? looks similar to that place that was in Fire Dimension.

Oh ou...1 to 1..

Its just a light hearted intermittent humor in the midst of the battle. Kishimoto would never use this to save the world, that would be crazy ridiculous.

Jun 25, 2014 3:29 AM
Nov 2013
It seems like Kaguya is just being used by Black Zetsu or something.
Jun 25, 2014 3:46 AM

Mar 2014
link9us said:

Its just a light hearted intermittent humor in the midst of the battle. Kishimoto would never use this to save the world, that would be crazy ridiculous.

Eh, people are just misinterpreting the scene. It was a much needed comedic relief, considering the mood was a bit tense and serious for quite while now. Still, some thing tells me Naruto was practicing frequently with this jutsu so he could possibly use it when he attempts to propose to Sakura. Not a far fetched assumption, if you ask me O__O.

Lol, either way, I imagine Jiraiya is one proud master in heaven.
Jun 25, 2014 3:47 AM

Mar 2013
I didn't see that one coming. It's been a while since Naruto made me laugh.
Well done Kishi
Jun 25, 2014 3:51 AM
Oct 2013
Naruto's new techique that he worked even harder than rasengan to perfect it
.. its a harem of hot guys
....no homo
but really now it make sense to me how this technique worked, its the suprised factor i get it, now people are either gonna like it or hate it but it is what it is
and to all the people that say oh am so done with this manga, well see u next week bitches cause guess what u will still be here
cause u can't stand not knowing what will happen next
Jun 25, 2014 3:56 AM
Mar 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA..............this chapter honestly made my week
Jun 25, 2014 4:00 AM

Feb 2014
Nice ideia by Kishi with that jutsu.
Now Sasuke and Naruto are separated in diferent dimensions, what wil happen..
Maybe those castle that appear in the diferent dimensions could give a answer on how to defeat Kaguya.

Jun 25, 2014 4:01 AM

Feb 2013
hahaha........i had put this series on hold,but hearing 'bout that jutsu,i had to pick it up..................and boy did it make my month

15/10
Jun 25, 2014 4:04 AM
Mar 2011
Jarjaxle said:
LOL!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Ok, So Kaguya is Closet Pervert eh?
I think everyone in Naruto. It's a part of their world...
Jun 25, 2014 4:05 AM

Oct 2013
Ryukatsuka said:

Eh, people are just misinterpreting the scene. It was a much needed comedic relief, considering the mood was a bit tense and serious for quite while now.

Nope. If anything wasn't needed at the moment than Narutos Sexy-Harem-no-Jutsu, lol. It disturbs the current narrative flow of the plot. That behavior of Naruto doesn't fit the seriousness of the situation, it's absolutely out of the picture.
The mood has to be tense, it's the 'end of the world' after all. The best fights in Naruto were decided seriously. With almost no redundant involvement of inappropriate jutsu.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.