Forum Settings
Forums
New
Shall we make this thread each season?
Jun 24, 2014 2:00 PM

Apr 2011
F A L L S E A S O N
Here you can check Fall Season Anime List, add them into your list, check genres, talk about them [just put spoilers under link ;P] & Enjoy your time here :3

[u]A N I M E[/u]

CLICKY FOR LIST OF ANIME
[/OTL/ sorry, I don't have pictures and stuff like Kitix did x_x]

ShadowSpiritSep 20, 2015 3:14 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 24, 2014 2:28 PM
Apr 2013
AKAME GA KILL NEXT BIG THING W000T
#AGKHYPE2014

Just wanted to get this thread started

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Jun 24, 2014 2:55 PM

Apr 2011
LOL~ YOU AGK FAN XD

KNEW IT! but still my post is first :P
Jun 25, 2014 3:54 AM

Dec 2011
All aboard the AGK HYPE TRAIN :D
Well that's korean hype train but who cares it's the HYPE TRAIN CHOOO CHOOO
So far I have planned Sailor Moon (Want to know what's the hype around it and I haven't seen the original one), ofc AGK :D, and the sequels Fate/Kaleid, Free, SAO, Space Dandy.

Also Psycho Pass is planed for fall as far as I know. NVM it's damn remake this summer (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
AndruhaJun 25, 2014 4:06 AM
(•_•) DEAL ( •_•)>⌐■-■ WITH IT(⌐■_■) YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Jun 25, 2014 4:18 AM

Mar 2013
Actually going more for the romance this season I guess.
Don't know if I'm going to watch AgK to be terribly honest.
Thank you very much for the list anyways :)
Jun 26, 2014 2:58 PM

Apr 2011
and i think i will watch less than usual... coz too many anime with girls .... <.<
i wait most for Tokyo Ghoul, Akame ga kill, Free, Terror and Kuroshitsuji
others: Ao Haru Ride, Barakamon, Psycho Pass and SAO 2 only coz i watched first 2 seasons of them [but don't expect much from them :/]
Jul 3, 2014 8:55 AM

Jul 2012
Free S2 is out~<3 Finally xD that ED song

I'm actually really looking forward to Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus! C: Joker is voiced by Miyano Mamoru, which makes him instantly my fav character ahaha (;
Jul 6, 2014 9:19 AM

Oct 2011
I'm watching a bunch of anime (for me anyway, since I never watch any) this season:

º Ao Haru Ride - it's a famous manga, so I'm only hoping that isn't as cliché as I fear it is.

ღ Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus - Kyah! Best known arc of manga and I love it so much! Please, please, don't suck. (Gonna see Book of Murder in the fall too ^^)

º Love Stage - it's a generic manga and the anime probably isn't going to be much better but I read the manga and there are some funny scenes so since it's short anyway I am giving it a try.

º Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - I'm a fan of the mangaka because even though she draws shoujos, she doesn't focus so much in the romance but more on the comedy. I see this anime as kind of a trial run for Oresama Teacher, so I want to see how it turns out.

º Dramatical Murder - BL games turned anime don't end up well, so I have low expectations. But I still I'm hoping for some good characters... maybe?

º Sailor Moon: Crystal - I see both pros and cons to this remake. Pros: the anime had a lot of stupid moments that were better explained in the manga. Cons: the old anime also improved a lot of things, like characters and the over all the design of the series. I didn't like their look in the manga either, so it no surprise I don't like how the characters look in this. And OMG could the CGI be any more awful. Seriously that transformation scene is probably the worst piece of animation I have EVER seen. I also don't like that the only seiyuu back is Usagi. Makes me a little sad. The overall story in the manga is not really better, just diferent too. And since the old anime at least had some new characters and really funny moments to keep me entertained in spite of the weak story line, I don't think I will like this better. But it's short without the fillers, so yeah... hehe

º Tokyo Ghoul - So far it's the anime with the better first episode this season.

ღ Free! Eternal Summer - <3 <3 <3 My boys are back! :D The first episode was a good starting point, with a lot of cute scenes and sexy scenes. But the plot... well it looks like it's going to be too cliché, at least when it comes with Rin's friend. I just hope that they keep most of the focus on "what they gonna do in the future" argument. It's something they touched on the first season and it keeps with the slice of life feel from the first season too.

@ShadowSpirit - That ending is awesome! Even before I saw the episode this gif was already all over the internet xD It actually tricked me it to thinking they were going to dance again. Was a little sad that they didn't though the ending still made laugh a lot.
And Miyano Mamoru is in everything! Just this season he is in Kuroshitsuji, Free and Tokyo Ghoul. xD
Jul 6, 2014 9:51 AM

Apr 2011
@Shadow, ahahahha dat ending killed me XDDDDDD i already saw some Rin gifs from it :'D
but i still prefer 1st season's opening and ending more ^^; but now as there is new guy.... i am not sure about my ship preferences ;A;

@2LazyToCare, lol also started a lot of anime XDDD

- Ao Haru Ride - well....i read like 2months ago~ it was really nice, but yeah a little bit [or not bit] cliche i fear.. coz if i don't remember it means it didn't impressed me much :(

- Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus - i have fear on this one.... it's great arc.... but how many episodes...coz it's not that long and probably filler eps? :S

- Love Stage <3333 i really wait for this one XD not as BL lover, but coz it has nice comedy XDDDD hope that anime won't ruin it a lot

- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Plan to watch v_v

- Dramatical Murder -i expect normal adaptation of game aka not good as always adaptation with lots of dissapointed people [no plot, no yaoi :/]

- Sailor Moon: Crystal - i didn't liked it..... i felt like watching Barbie [with japanese eyes] which i never watched OTZ
2LazyToCare said:
And OMG could the CGI be any more awful. Seriously that transformation scene is probably the worst piece of animation I have EVER seen.

TOTALLY AGREE X.X it looked like Winx transformation so horrible too horrible
They probably made adaptation for new generation which dislikes old anime drawing [i understand them a little, but you can get used to it and even love it more than this new bishie designs plus some old anime has better stories than anime like Guilty Crown or any other mainstream anime v_v right now most of new anime are total cliche <.<]

- Tokyo Ghoul - Probably My Favourite anime of this season, coz i read manga and it's great <3333 fear about censors though ._.

-Sword Art Online II - started really good, so i also look up for it, hope it won't be like in 1st season 2nd half -.- ALSO [only people who watched 1ep]

- Rail Wars - i felt like japanese goverment wanted more people for this network so they asked for anime so children will have a dream to become Rail worker :|

Edit: it's only my opinion XD
KitixJul 6, 2014 9:57 AM
Jul 6, 2014 11:37 AM

Apr 2014
I liked SAO II, and Tokyo Ghouls I wanna spatchcock seriei, and akame ga kill
[center]
Jul 6, 2014 11:47 AM

Jul 2012
@2LazyToCare that ED surprised me! Really cute! Saw so many tumblr posts and already I saw an awesome Makoto cosplay from that ED. And the first episode, so much Rin and Mikoshiba screen time<3 made me happy ;u;
Yes~ Miyano is voicing in all these good anime! I'm going to have huge biases for any character he voices xD

@Kitix I think I might actually ship
I never really shipped Rin with anyone before until now.

Can't say much to anything else! I've only seem the first episode of Free! So far xD
Jul 28, 2014 10:19 AM

Apr 2011
ppl who watching Tokyo Ghoul..... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO GO AND READ MANGA
COZ ANIME IS SHIT!!!!! D:<
WHY?! COZ THEY FAKING MISSED IMPORTANT ARC AND ONLY 12 EPISODES FOR FAKS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-
Animators are noobs who make only anime with shitty plot and charas into 20+ eps and BEST MANGA ADAPTATIONS gets on FAKING 12!!!!!
Jul 28, 2014 8:45 PM
May 2012
Captain Earth is still airing though...

Rather than watch Tokyo Ghoul (which it's based in Manga till I was like MEH sometimes), I watch Aldnoah.zero & Sword Art Online II.

No idea but, so many intense stuff till I suddenly speechless at the end of every episodes.
Jul 29, 2014 8:40 AM

Apr 2011
Captain Earth started nice, but it became 2 love pairs problems and became super boring in my opinion <.<

Tokyo Ghoul don't go as in manga so i am not going to compare them anymore as animators could have made better job by actually ADAPTING manga and not makinfg their own shitty decisions and plot so yeah it was Droped in my case. XD

SAO2 started good~ let's hope it won't go downhill as 1st season's 2nd half v_v
Aldnoah is PtW as ppl say that it's really good [but i watched too many shitty mecha so no mood for it right now] ;A;

these two are hope of this anime season, but personally Summer season not best from all right now ._.
Jul 29, 2014 8:55 AM

Apr 2011
yeah XD finally Kuroshitsuji actually follows manga >.< i didn't liked 2nd season at all ꒪ ⌓ ꒪
Jul 29, 2014 10:07 AM

Apr 2011
they should have just remade it based on manga -A-
like with Fullmetal Alchemist~ coz Kuroshitsuji manga is like hundreds times better than anime [though i like opening and endings music]

ending of 2nd season was soooooo wrong ._. <//3
Aug 2, 2014 5:14 AM
May 2012
Kitix said:

SAO2 started good~ let's hope it won't go downhill as 1st season's 2nd half v_v
Aldnoah is PtW as ppl say that it's really good [but i watched too many shitty mecha so no mood for it right now] ;A;

It's so obvious that Aldnoah.zero VA is pretty similiar in Tokyo Ghoul. There's no excuse that there's so many mecha theme this year, as long as still an action anime.
Aug 5, 2014 8:21 PM

May 2012
The only anime I'm currently watching this season is Persona 4 the Golden Animation. Well...
Badges: C.C.O / T.C.O / TFCC admin ID | Previously known as kazumi-san95
Aug 16, 2014 4:08 AM

Oct 2011
I'm now at the half way point in most of the animes and overall it has been a good season. There are more I like than I dislike, at least:

º Ao Haru Ride - It's as cliché as I kind of expected it to be. But I like some of the characters, like Yuuri that in no time at all passed from my most hated to my favourite character on the series, and I like Futaba too, though I think she's not very smart (sorry but she really is kind of dim). I'm not liking Kou though and I loath the all suplot with Murao. Overall I see it more as a time waster - not good but watchable.

ღ Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus - Kyah!!! So goood! The first episode is kind of meh, but once you get to the circus its gold. I really love how close they are keeping with the manga and the soundtrack is divine <3

ღ Love Stage - Wow, this was for me the biggest shocker of the season. I wasn't expecting much but this is a great comedy and for me it's the best anime of the season (that I'm watching, of course). I don't even mind the censorship because the focus isn't on the romance per say but in the comedy. There are some changes from the manga, but they don't take away anything I think and they updated the dialogue, so that's not as forced or cliché as in the manga. I really hope they finish strong too. It's about time there's a good BL anime.

º Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - I like watching and its fun but it still doesn't have a story. I feel that this show would've been better in the same format as Hetalia had (you know the short 5 minutes episodes) because all the anime is, is sketches - a "crises" or someone new shows up, something funny happens and everything is resolved and goes back to normal in the next five minutes. It worked better as a manga because as a full anime series, it lacks purpose.

× Dramatical Murder - The worst :s! I'm sorry but the anime is so boring! I guess who liked something like Uragiri would like this one fine but for me it's just a pain to go through. I like Clear and that's the only good thing I can say about it, I'm afraid.

× Sailor Moon: Crystal - Yeahhh, this one just keeps getting worst. The animation was still hurting my corneas but at least I was liking the characters. Having the original voice actress for Usagi helped loads and she was still a lot of fun. I also like the Mamorou and Usagi encounters. They don't fight like in the original series, which is good because that trope has been done to death. But then Rei showed up and oh my god what did they do?! Is she that bland is the manga? Because in the anime she was one of the more fun to watch characters, her temper and the way she and Usagi fought made their frienship the most heartwarming in the show. Here she is just another Ami - nice and shy. Talk about disappointing :c

º Tokyo Ghoul - The censorship is really annoying here. I was ok with it in the first episodes because it didn't take anything. It would've just be gore for the sake of gore. But when we got to the battles, it just became stupid. And the way they cover it up was so out of place - it wasn't just making the scenery darker so you could only see shapes, no... it was a freaking light beam over the character! Were alien beaming MM to their spaceship? Because I haven't read the manga and because of that I have no idea what Toka actually did to him in their fight. What the hell!? I'm still curious about the plot though and I like the characters, Toka especially seems to have a lot of depth.

º Free! Eternal Summer - It's like the first season, no more no less. It's not a rehash but it's the same vibe, with some filler-ish episodes, slice of life "adventures" and "friendship is the best thing in the world" moral. My feelings for both seasons are the same, so all I can say is if you like one, you'll like the other too.

Kitix said:
ending of 2nd season was soooooo wrong ._. <//3

This! I hate endings like this. It's not consistent to the story, it's not consistent to the characters, it's just whatever sh** the writers though out to finish up as quickly as they could. I hate it, hate it, HATE IT!! (╯‵Д′)╯ The second season can go right ahead and burn.
Aug 16, 2014 4:33 AM

Oct 2013
Think if anybody wants to chat about seasonal animes they should go to this club but since I'm not to fond of club chatting guess I should get in the mix.

SAO II has been very decent so far, compare to it's previous season it actually looks quite promising.

Tokyo Ghoul, omg Pierrot has been doing a GREAT JOB lately, last season people doubted them a bit for adapting The World is Still Beautifull but they delivered. And now an action-packed anime. I'm hearing some adaptation flaws but if u take those out of the consideration, Tokyo Ghoul's been doing great so far.

Zankyou no Terror, phew. Shinichiro really still has what it takes to be called an amazing director. With only 11 episodes in total, all the episode directing seems to be really good. Most of the episodes' pacing and content feels right, I mean this could be argued but its fine since it's an original anime anyways. Mystery is great although I wouldn't be too shocked if some don't find it as intriguing.

Just looking at Aldnoah Zero's staff should be enough to consider it worth giving a try, of course Anime amateurs could care less but Gen Urobuchi + Aoki's directing? I was really happy about where the story headed and that it wasn't your typical mecha anime with the typical MC who randomly uses a mecha and becomes good. The story is also really worth mentioning, while anime/manga that relates to space is decently rare, most of them are interesting. Personally I don't like this cliché where one side has a huge advantage over the other, but well I guess the enjoyment makes it up for it.
Feb 1, 2015 2:56 PM

Jul 2012
no longer summer season ( ̄ヘ ̄ メ) (obviously)

2015 WINTER SEASON CHAT OPEN
run wild guys \(^▽^ )ノ
Feb 8, 2015 8:03 PM
Apr 2013
heh not watching airing anime cuz watching list too big D:

Only animuu am watching is JJBA Stardust Crusaders s2 ♥♥♥

Feb 9, 2015 7:58 AM

Jan 2012
long live death parde and tokyo ghoul s:2
sad jason is dead

Feb 9, 2015 2:21 PM

Jul 2012
@kivvi I'm not watching much of the airing ones either xD
only knb S3 cause I couldn't resist, and death parade C:

I'm totally planning to watch tokyo ghoul √A (but when more episodes come out..or maybe when it finishes /orz) too many spoilers on tumblr already so I'm getting an idea of what's going on xD
Feb 9, 2015 3:42 PM
Apr 2013
I watched death billiards so I've been waiting for death parade to air, but yeah am just gonna wait for the anime to finish so I can marathon

@Shadow I really wanna watch knb s3 but the waiting would've been a torture for me so I just wanna marathon it *^*

Feb 9, 2015 5:37 PM

Jul 2012
ugghh I'm being tortured right now! D; I-I couldn't resist not starting the anime though //sobs
Death parade is okay though! Each episode is kind of a story on it's own so it's not bad ^ ^
Feb 10, 2015 7:45 AM
Feb 2015
YO ! currently im watching parasyte the maxim and your lie in april

yall have any idea of any comedy anime that are pretty good ????
Feb 10, 2015 4:38 PM

Jul 2012
ohh those have been airing quite some time now, so I'm waiting for them to finish before I'm going to marathon those!

aahh I haven't seen any comedy this season so I'm not sure /:
buut a few comedy from last year or older I would recommend are Hataraku Maou-sama and Gekkan shoujo Nozaki-kun! Or try Skip Beat! and Kaichou wa maid-sama if you're looking for a good romcom ^ ^
Jun 21, 2015 10:40 AM

Jul 2012
F A L L S E A S O N
CLICK FOR A LIST OF ANIME THIS SEASON!
ShadowSpiritSep 20, 2015 3:15 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [GAME] SHIRITORI [anime ver.] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShadowSpirit - Feb 10, 2015

2541 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 8:36 AM

» [GAME] Watched or not Watched? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Niiniberry - Jul 12, 2013

5537 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 8:35 AM

Sticky: » OPEN▐ NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Niiniberry - Jul 12, 2013

339 by Delkira_ »»
Mar 28, 2022 7:30 AM

» [GAME] My favorite. . . / My unfavorite ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasa_ - Aug 8, 2014

362 by Sakuta002766 »»
May 10, 2021 5:32 AM

Sticky: » OPEN▐ CREW RECRUITMENTv.2

ShadowSpirit - Jul 5, 2016

2 by removed-user »»
Feb 18, 2021 7:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.