Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 24, 2014 1:50 AM

Mar 2012
Hey, so is this the last film? (I know the Extra Chorus but...)
I mean are all the novels or manga or whatever it is completely covered with the anime? Is there a chance that we will have another film or is this the end?
Mankind’s greatest fear is Mankind itself.
Gendo Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

REAL LIFE Anime videos on my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof9ppdHcniLAS_pFoRkqfw
Dec 16, 2014 10:33 PM

Aug 2012
I would like info on that aswell.

Can't get enuff of Kara No Kyoukai and Fate/Stay Night UBW got the sexy fights, but the story ain't that great.

anybody reading the manga/novels can tell us if we can expect more ?

I've been rewatching this like crazy.

Please let us have more !!!
Dec 17, 2014 3:55 PM
Mar 2014
I think Nasu wrote another chapter called Final Record The Garden of Oblivion

not sure if ufo will animate it or not
Dec 17, 2014 11:29 PM

Aug 2012
Nasu is/has written the Fate/Stay Night UBW (the episodes)

when i look at the writers for the movies/ovas for Kara no Kyoukai, its different names. Masaki Hiramatsu, Ei Aoki, Akira Hiyama

it's only based on Nasu novel.

I REALLY wish we get more Shiki.

yes the story could end like that and i would be happy but i miss her so much !!!
Dec 17, 2014 11:58 PM

May 2014
sinkershel said:
Nasu is/has written the Fate/Stay Night UBW (the episodes)

when i look at the writers for the movies/ovas for Kara no Kyoukai, its different names. Masaki Hiramatsu, Ei Aoki, Akira Hiyama

it's only based on Nasu novel.

I REALLY wish we get more Shiki.

yes the story could end like that and i would be happy but i miss her so much !!!
Nah I read the novel a while back it's all there. Ufotable did a pretty perfect job at adaptation, cept for movie 6 and the artistic liberty in movie 5. Then again 5s time skippyness was pretty cool.

FSN Is a very different kind of story to KnK but it's all written by the same dude.
Dec 18, 2014 12:45 AM

May 2014
Oh and to answer your question:

Sadly with Final record being one of the last things on the adaptation list the best chance you have for more Shiki is another Type moon anniversary mix-up anime (All around type-moon is looking like a good candidate.) Kinda like Carnival phantasm but Shiki has a much large role as one of the heroines.

On other fronts you have Mohoyo, it's looking pretty good for the next Ufotable adaptation. Set before Kara no Kyoukai It features Touko (from KnK) and her sister Aoko. Has quite a bit of Touko experimenting on Mystic Eyes.

UBW is pretty good for the fights, (it had the most fighting out of any route), and the story should ramp up next cour. However after that Is Heavens Feel which I would be very surprised if it doesn't give some strong KnK vibes. You'll also be getting to see another pair of Mystic eyes and a Cameo appearance from a character from KnK You'll know.

Sadly 8 Movies is all we've got of Shiki atm, but she'll make some more appearances in the future, she's one of the most loved Type-moon girls after all.
WrongPriestDec 18, 2014 1:31 AM
Dec 18, 2014 5:52 PM

Aug 2012
WrongPriest said:
Oh and to answer your question:

Sadly with Final record being one of the last things on the adaptation list the best chance you have for more Shiki is another Type moon anniversary mix-up anime (All around type-moon is looking like a good candidate.) Kinda like Carnival phantasm but Shiki has a much large role as one of the heroines.

On other fronts you have Mohoyo, it's looking pretty good for the next Ufotable adaptation. Set before Kara no Kyoukai It features Touko (from KnK) and her sister Aoko. Has quite a bit of Touko experimenting on Mystic Eyes.

UBW is pretty good for the fights, (it had the most fighting out of any route), and the story should ramp up next cour. However after that Is Heavens Feel which I would be very surprised if it doesn't give some strong KnK vibes. You'll also be getting to see another pair of Mystic eyes and a Cameo appearance from a character from KnK You'll know.

Sadly 8 Movies is all we've got of Shiki atm, but she'll make some more appearances in the future, she's one of the most loved Type-moon girls after all.

thank you thank you thank you !!!! :D

so much info !

Mohoyo ? where did you read about that ? i tried to get some news about Ufotable and wasnt able to find anything :(

this i want !!! even without Shiki !!!

i'll be waiting, after all this is adapted i expect Shiki to come back, it's so easy to build around her/that universe.

*feels*
Dec 20, 2014 10:50 PM

May 2014
Oh Sorry "Mahoyo" or "Mahōtsukai no Yoru" is the newest Type-moon VN. It most likley will be adapted, but since Ufotable has Fate UBW 2014, Heaven's Feel and apparently also Fate/Hollow Ataraxia to adapt first. We won't be seeing it to soon.

For now, here's a CG of a young Touko from the novel.
Dec 21, 2014 2:08 PM

Aug 2012
WrongPriest said:
Oh Sorry "Mahoyo" or "Mahōtsukai no Yoru" is the newest Type-moon VN. It most likley will be adapted, but since Ufotable has Fate UBW 2014, Heaven's Feel and apparently also Fate/Hollow Ataraxia to adapt first. We won't be seeing it to soon.

For now, here's a CG of a young Touko from the novel.

Kawaiiiiiiiiiii :D

I don't want more Fate routes. They could be releasing original stuff instead :(

they better not waste their time with a "Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya" again.

More from Kara no Kyoukai !!!!!
Feb 13, 2015 1:50 AM
Dec 2013
I thought the series ended perfectly with movie 7
but if there is more story then I'm always ready for more KnK

but please not like movie 6 it didn't fit Knk
FuckMAl4132Feb 20, 2015 5:39 PM
Nov 30, 2017 7:29 PM

Apr 2015
Aw me too bro. I want a sequel too :(

I don't care it's not about Shiki. I just want to see Mitsuru kicking ass with his Emperor's eye :lol. I hope his eye back to him tho, it's a cool power.
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Feb 21, 2018 2:09 AM

Aug 2013
I'am glad that series ended at last. It was one big nonsense since studio somehow had money for so many episodes of such pompous but dull in fact anime which failed with reasons in manga format years ago. Every episode started just like it was something special, everything is so psychedelic and mystical but at the end you can see familiar thing - bad writing, bad direction, strange motivations and bunch of people which just full of themselves. This anime is in the golden middle between disgust and depression because of plain boredom.
Feb 21, 2018 2:12 AM

Apr 2016
Lawgun said:
I'am glad that series ended at last. It was one big nonsense since studio somehow had money for so many episodes of such pompous but dull in fact anime which failed with reasons in manga format years ago. Every episode started just like it was something special, everything is so psychedelic and mystical but at the end you can see familiar thing - bad writing, bad direction, strange motivations and bunch of people which just full of themselves. This anime is in the golden middle between disgust and depression because of plain boredom.

Its ok man, you're not targeted audience so just leave it like that.
Aug 30, 2018 9:34 AM
Mar 2018
Swagernator said:

I know that opposite opinion hurts.

I agree with you, Lawgun. I just finished movie nr.4 but so far the show is mediocre, because the story is badly written. Pretty much everything you described, but hey, I am not done yet.
Aug 30, 2018 2:16 PM

Oct 2014
CorruptedSlime said:
Swagernator said:

I agree with you, Lawgun. I just finished movie nr.4 but so far the show is mediocre, because the story is badly written. Pretty much everything you described, but hey, I am not done yet.

meh, if you're actually interested in understanding the story and characters, then read the LNs

don't bother with the rest of these movies, because it's all the same
Jan 31, 2019 10:14 PM

Sep 2013
CorruptedSlime said:
Swagernator said:

I disagree with you
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2020 12:36 PM
Jul 2018
The anime is really immersive I really liked it, even some 13 years later you realize how great the studio did at piecing it together. The happy ever after ending is fitting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jiharo - Jan 24, 2014

176 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 16, 2023 1:42 PM

» Kara No Kyoukai Or Fate?

removed-user - Dec 11, 2021

17 by RxC2 »»
Feb 16, 2023 6:04 AM

» Caught me surprise about Mana Ryougi's age despite her looks

AzureMomo - Nov 28, 2022

3 by EatYourFrutz_ »»
Nov 29, 2022 2:48 AM

» Where's mikia

Reijoy8 - Apr 2, 2022

2 by KP_SENSEI »»
Apr 2, 2022 6:45 AM

» Kara No Kyoukai:Mirai Fukuin is not understandable

harukazee - Mar 23, 2014

20 by Alexioos95 »»
Sep 6, 2021 8:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.