Forum Settings
Forums

Characters that you love but everyone hates?

New
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Nov 18, 2019 11:18 PM

Jan 2015
Jericho from Nanatsu no Taizai - S1 bitch but S2 i love
Shirai Kuroko from Railgun - Judgement Desu No!

Nov 19, 2019 12:45 AM

Dec 2018
Hakamada, Suishou in Granbelm!! Before she took over the whole anime I hated it!!! Then all the sudden Suishou steeped in got a bigger role and tings start to work again.... Then she fucking did it ,,She grab the loli and kissed her with tongues!!,, YEEEES!!! A long good kiss one of the best I have seen in a anime!! It was fucking glorious!!! Even if Kuon is a drama queen and complain after worth!!,,, No I didn't like that but i kissed her back!! And sucked her tongue for 10 seconds,,But im not a lesbian or anything!!,,, Yeh yeh honey!! Keep telling yourself that!!

Without Suishou that anime would be trash!! She saved it! kissed two girls and made it sooo good!!!A lot of people dont like her! But she will always be my precious lesbian princess!! Even if she is my most crazy waifu!!! She kissed the loli!!!,,YEES!!! Not every girl have the bravery to do that!!But she is special

Nov 24, 2019 3:56 PM
Jul 2018
Ruby Kurosawa from LL Sunshine. Many people hate her for being annoying, but she has the best character development in the series (watch season 2 and you will know). She doesn't deserve the hate she gets.
Nov 24, 2019 4:23 PM

Nov 2008
Melida Angel. She's a very good girl who does nothing wrong and people just hate her because they suck.

Aug 20, 2020 9:41 AM
Dec 2019
Kazuya from rental girlfriend. The term simp has honestly devolved into a buzzword that feels like legitimate incel speak, like yeah some of the memes are funny but this term has about the same power as cuck. Which is to say, little.
I only say it because people calling him that has no clue what it means
Aug 20, 2020 11:15 AM
Aug 2020
Nate River from death note and shinji Ikari from neon genesis evangelion
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

69 by Gensouori »»
7 seconds ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18?

self-suff-des - 49 seconds ago

0 by self-suff-des »»
49 seconds ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

32 by MasterTasuke »»
2 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

119 by Miyamotodex23 »»
7 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Apr 23

33 by MasterTasuke »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.