Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jun 22, 2014 6:45 AM

I didn't understand what happened in the last episode at all.. Did tokaku try to kill haru? and why did she do that i thought they were in love. What was tokaku wish that can't be granted? What is the point of this character, and who is he? http://myanimelist.net/character/96977/Kaiba

How the hell did everyone live, when they looked like they died? Drinks poison, dies, comes back to life somehow thats nice...

All these questions, i need my answers

Jun 22, 2014 8:41 AM

Haru realising what Tokaku's were saying to each other that she had the power to manipulate people to defend herself, made her conclude that the only way to prove that she didn't actually try to manipulate her is to be killed by her, and Tokaku the same way - her "will" wasn't manipulated if she could kill Haru.

I believe Tokaku's statement of "can't be answered" was beause she believed it was impossible to bring back the dead? I guess she wanted everyone back alive.
Kaiba was apparently Tokaku's instructor, and he plays the role of riddler during the series, he's kind of like indirectly trying to see how much Tokaku can grow?

Everyone lived because of Tokaku's reward wish I believe..

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.

Jun 22, 2014 11:13 AM

Yes, Tokaku did try to kill Haru and in fact she would have succeeded if Haru's ribs weren't made of titanium.

Tokaku tried to kill Haru because she wanted to prove to herself and to everyone else that she was not manipulated by Haru into protecting her but protected Haru of her own free will. If she was able kill Haru then it would mean that she protected Haru of her own will because if she was being manipulated by Haru then Haru would never let Tokaku kill her.

Tokaku's wish was probably to stay by Haru's side. But since she believed that she had killed Haru she thought this wish of hers can no longer come true. This is just my opinion as her wish is left for viewers discretion.

Kaiba was well a narrator/observer of sort?

As for why everyone is alive, I can only think of it as a "miracle" brought about by the anime staff who wanted to give this anime a "Happy ending".

Jun 23, 2014 8:48 AM

i see, i guess some things are left for us to figure out on our own ;) but I can see a lot clearer now

And here i was expecting yuri love like HARU I SHALL PROTECT YOU *KISSU* but no they want to kill each other :(

Jun 23, 2014 6:46 PM

Here's your answer.

Jun 25, 2014 3:55 AM

The only thing left unanswered was how everyone are alive in the end and my guess is that that clan that has organized everything never intended for anyone to die and they made sure that nobody dies.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.